• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is a "sinner" who is : "not under the law, but under Grace"

No one is a "sinner" who is "In Christ". "seated in Heavenly Places".

Thats all the born again.
The born again are not sinners.
""They are Saints
Heirs of God
Joint Heirs with Jesus.
Made Righteous
Having Eternal life.""

The born again, are "the temple of the Holy Spirit."

SINNERS, are Christ rejectors, having never been born again. John 3:36

And you keep preaching Jesus saves sinners, with the impression they stay sinners, but are merely covered with Christ's righteousness. You haven't used that word I don't think, so I thought for a time this week we were saying the same think, but then you started sounding Calvinist and shot it all to smithereens.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
18 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.
!

What has been born of God, ?
Not your body, and not your mind, but your SPIRIT.

Notice that the verse you dont understand, says...>"and the wicked one, can't touch Him".

"HIM" is the born again Spirit....... , as the DEVIL can most certainly touch your BODY.

He is in the profession of making people SICK, and Christians as well.
So, he CAN "TOUCH YOU">.......and your verse, is talking about what he CAN"T Touch, and that is the BORN AGAIN SPIRIT.

CharismaticLady....You really should stop teaching, as you are very deceived, and your bible teaching is often quite demonic., especially when you try to teach about the Grace of God.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dent that Christ the Savior, keeps you saved.
So, then WHO DOES?

He can keep ME saved. But that is because I have not been taught the heresy that Christians willfully sin. In fact, you don't even know that not all sin is willful! Don't you realize that what you teach does not bring one to salvation, but to a justification of their sin. And the wages of sin is eternal death, not just death of the body as you teach.

I already answered this on another thread.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ot your body, and not your mind, but your SPIRIT.

Your 'mind' is your spirit. Galatians 5:17; Romans 7:25; 1 Corinthians 2:16
Your 'heart' is your soul. Jeremiah 31:31-36

Both of these are what is born again, leaving ONLY our body that must yet die.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And you keep preaching Jesus saves sinners,

"Jesus came to SAVE SINNERS". 1 Timothy 1:15

GOT THAT Yet, DECEIVER?

God didnt call the Righteous, but the UNRIGHTEOUS to Repentance (the sinners).

Mark 2:17 : ""
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Romans 5:8-10. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were STILL SINNERS, Christ died for us."

"Who believeth on GOD who justifies the UNGODLY".... Romans 4:5

So, i'll tell you again 1stCenturyCharismaticLady.... you are a deceiving harm to the FAITH of Real Believers, you do the devil's work, and you need to stop.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didnt call the Righteous, but the UNRIGHTEOUS to Repentance (the sinners).

Yes, TO REPENTANCE! We are no longer sinners then. Jesus cleanses all of our past sins. And we sin no more as long as we stay abiding in Jesus.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your 'mind' is your spirit.

Your Spirit, is not your mind., and that is why Paul tells the BORN AGAIN. to "renew their mind".
Listen deceiver, they dont have to "renew their Spirit", as their Spirit has become a NEW CREATION IN CHRIST>

You need to stop teaching.
You are a deceiver who tries to harm the faith of REAL BELIEVERS., according to your Posts.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Spirit, is not your mind., and that is why Paul tells the BORN AGAIN. to "renew their mind".
Listen deceiver, they dont have to "renew their Spirit", as their Spirit has become a NEW CREATION IN CHRIST>

You need to stop teaching.
You are a deceiver who tries to harm the faith of REAL BELIEVERS., according to your Posts.

We are given the mind of Christ. But we are responsible for growing in that mindset. 2 Peter 1:5-9

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jesus came to SAVE SINNERS". 1 Timothy 1:15

I don't contradict it. But I do explain that in SAVING SINNERS, which I've never denied, He makes them CHILDREN OF GOD FREE FROM SIN. Do you even understand what I teach or is there a language barrier that makes you seem like two years old.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We are given the mind of Christ.

Paul tells you to RENEW YOUR MIND.

If you had the mind of Christ, you would not be on a public Christian forum, denying that CHRIST Keeps you saved.

If you had the "mind of Christ" you would be on a Christian Forum Praising God for the GIFT OF Salvation, and the GIFT of Righteousness that KEEPS YOU SAVED.

Thats a fact.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't save yourself, exactly as you can't keep yourself saved

This is why Jesus is the SAVIOR, and you are to be the SAVED.

So you just cut that verse out of your Bible? You take no responsibility and teach your students to just eat drink and be merry?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't contradict it. But I do explain that in SAVING SINNERS,

When Christians are SAVED they are no longer SINNERS.

They are :

SAINTS.
Heirs of GOD
Joint HEIRS with Christ
BRETHREN
SONs/Daughters of GOD
BORN Again.
The Temple of the Holy Spirit.
IN Christ
ONE with God.

NOT SINNERS..

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul tells you to RENEW YOUR MIND.

If you had the mind of Christ, you would not be on a public Christian forum, denying that CHRIST Keeps you saved.

If you had the "mind of Christ" you would be on a Christian Forum Praising God for the GIFT OF Salvation, and the GIFT of Righteousness that KEEPS YOU SAVED.

Thats a fact.

Show me the verse that says Jesus keeps us saved seeing as you deny most of the Word of God and prefer your changes.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Christians are SAVED they are no longer SINNERS.

They are :

SAINTS.
Heirs of GOD
Joint HEIRS with Christ
BRETHREN
SONs/Daughters of GOD
BORN Again.
The Temple of the Holy Spirit.
IN Christ
ONE with God.

NOT SINNERS..

Correct, so why do you keep quoting Jesus came to save sinners if you know we are free from committing sin. Those who sin have never known Jesus, but are still children of the devil.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you just cut that verse out of your Bible? You take no responsibility and teach your students to just eat drink and be merry?

You are very good at just stating whatever pops into your little mind, that has no relationship to what i say, teach, post, think, or do.

I showed you my THREAD on what happens to a sinning Christian.

So, your cultic mindset that can't discern the bible or what i actually teach, is so deformed that all you can do is just try to imply a lie.
This is the same demonic behavior you tried to castigate me with, when i first came to this forum.
You chased me around like a mental case for 2 months, claiming, suggesting, implying, that i am a "Gnostic".
Other times you asked me if i "fornicate".
So, you have some deep issues that cause you think what you think and say you do.
You need to pray about that, and seek deliverance.
Believe it, 1stCenturyLady.