The First Recorded LIE- taught by most of Churchainity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are Adam and Eve...

• Alive in Heaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I can see, you don't know what the spirit is.

Someone has done you a great disservice by filling your head with this garbage.

Then, again, Enlighten me.
I'm waiting.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One plants, another waters, but it is God who gives the increase.

Right. Planting and watering is the action God uses to bring the conversion and growth when God considers it time (i.e. calling) for that person to respond. Growth is learning God's ways and Law so that the church can rule and reign with Christ when God's government comes to earth to teach the rest of humanity. The church is the firstfruits of salvation. Jesus is not on the present throne of King David yet, but will assume that throne from whoever is on it at the time of his return.

Reactions: theQuestion

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FHII I messed up the other post...101G mention you in his post...and I wrote my post saying-

I always enjoy reading your posts, and 101G's posts , and also ScottA's posts ...there is always something to cause me to 'pause and think.' Plus I enjoy seeing how you guys can disagree agreeable between yourselves, it's a blessing. ✟

It should have read- "I always enjoy reading your posts (=101G) and FHII's post, and also ScottA's posts. etc ..."
I referred to 101G twice by accident , but one of the mentions was actually for you, but I wrote it wrong. Sorry. :)
Please put your name there...much appreciated.

I got what you were saying and I appreciate the kind words from you and everyone else.

Its a pretty interesting series of events. The serpent asked somewhat of a tempting question. "Hath God said, ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?" Eve answered correctly EXCEPT that she added on detail which God did not say.

I look at this as an opening for the serpent. Eve added to what God said so the serpent jumped at the corruption. What would have happened if Eve answered ver batim what God actually said? I don't know, but the serpent would've been the only liar. Instead, he had opportunity to build on a false doctrine.

This is a very subtile detail. I didn't cone up with it on my own; my pastor preached about it. I probably would've never seen it on my own. But there is an important lesson to be learned.

The lesson is that it is important to get even the smallest details right. We are foing to slip from time to time and get something wrong. But when we do we give Satan an opportunity to build on our error in doctrine.

Reactions: Helen and Job

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now- back to the Topic.
God told them they would DIE (no longer live) and even spelled it OUT: they would return to the ground He formed them from.
Does YOUR church teach they are in Heaven?
Hellfire?
Purgatory?
Limbo?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now- back to the Topic.
God told them they would DIE (no longer live) and even spelled it OUT: they would return to the ground He formed them from.
Does YOUR church teach they are in Heaven?
Hellfire?
Purgatory?
Limbo?

Of course Adam and Eve are in Heaven with God and Jesus Christ.

They did die as God promised. But they then received eternal life through the redemption by faith that God prepared.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They did die as God promised. But they then received eternal life through the redemption by faith that God prepared.
Stranger

Thank you for verifying what I said, and for providing such a Clear Example of how Churchianity perverts everything the Bible says!

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger
I think the OP's point is that our hope is the resurrection. Not living as a "soul" or "ghost" in heaven first. Otherwise, if that's the life promised, what's the point of the resurrection? Being the Sir Isaac Newton type myself, I like to compare it to a time machine. The dead don't miss us. We miss them. The next conscious moment of the dead is the resurrection. They are "already there" so-to-speak in the future, but not here in this dimension. That's the same effect as a time machine, traveling close to the speed of light or whatever a person goes into the future. So it's not hundreds or thousands of years in the darkness since there is no consciousness of this time. It's like before you were born you were not conscious of those many years. You were just suddenly here.

Reactions: Helen

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not only THAT- but he and Churchianity fabricated that yarn (it's nowhere in the Bible) - and has the audacity to say it proves me WRONG!
It's hard not to get insulting, when only insulting words fit such a cheap ploy....

Last edited:

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think of what coprolite they believe and teach: God lies they NEVER die- but are taken to HEAVEN as reward for their treason!
Then their billions of offspring that ignore God are TORTURED FOREVER!!!!!

Just say "NO!" to church!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not only THAT- but he and Churchianity fabricated that yarn (it nowhere in the Bible) - and has the audacity to say it proves me WRONG!
It's hard not to get insulting, when only insulting words fit such a cheap ploy....

What 'yarn' exactly is fabricated that is not found anywhere in the Bible?

God ahead an get insulting, I got thick skin. You speak much of how such and such is not in the Bible, yet you are vague about what it is. I explained to you that Adam and Eve died. They were redeemed and went to heaven. So, what is the problem? There are no lies by God. No lies in the Scripture. So, what is the problem?

Stranger

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just say "NO!" to church!

Why didn't you just come out and say this in the beginning?
default_noidea.gif
You probably would've received a lot more support.