The Godhead, Diversified Oneness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you saying the the godhead is like triplets ? (My dad was an identical twin.)
Triplets = One Egg = but three individual identities, fingerprints etc ?
to my sister in Christ Jesus, first thanks for the response, second, tell your husband I said hello, and thanks for understanding. third, think of this in these terms. it's a crude example but work with me I'm only human too. think of, or picture in your mind a pitcher of water being poured into a glass. and the Pitcher of water is the Spirit (title, Father). the water in the pitcher never runs out and when the glass is full so is the pitcher. now the understanding, the water in the pitcher is the same quality (G243 Allos) as the water in the glass (the Son). now picture this, the water in the pitcher is overflowing EVERYWHERE. but the water in the glass is not, meaning it have it own spatial but the water in the glass is inherently the same "with" the water in the Pitcher but just condense to the spatial of the glass. let me see if i can made it clearer. if i gave you a piece of cake, is not the same ingredients as the whole cake as in the slice? same thing, but in a smaller quantity. but the ingredients have the same quality. understand, G243 Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. and G2087 heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort. meaning the same "quality", or ingredients, but in a different vessel/flesh. so what's in the cake is the same in the slice, only in a smaller portion. another word for portion is PART, or SHARE. so the water in the Pitcher is the equal SHARE of water in the glass, according to quality. just as the Slice of cake is the same quality of the Whole. remember G2087 heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes another of a different sort". so it the NATURE of our Jesus in flesh is the G243 allos same quality as the Spirit, but Share, in a different vessel, (see Pjil 2:6,7 and 8). Spirit, diversified in flesh.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, I must add this one to this topic. stranger said "One must have mortality first to be immortal. God the Father is not immortal. He has always been and always will be. God the Son, Jesus Christ however, did put on mortality. And He alone hath immortality, and gives immortality.

So, the Trinity doctrine has not been destroyed.

I hope all the trinity believer have this same belief as stranger. for someone to say that the first PERSON in the trinity is NOT immortal then he's not God and the trinity doctrine is false. and..... if any say that you first must be MORTAL before you can be IMMORTAL please explain that LOGIC with scriptures. I'll be waiting for those explanations.

peace in Christ Jesus.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
GINOLJC, I must add this one to this topic. stranger said "One must have mortality first to be immortal. God the Father is not immortal. He has always been and always will be. God the Son, Jesus Christ however, did put on mortality. And He alone hath immortality, and gives immortality.

So, the Trinity doctrine has not been destroyed.

I hope all the trinity believer have this same belief as stranger. for someone to say that the first PERSON in the trinity is NOT immortal then he's not God and the trinity doctrine is false. and..... if any say that you first must be MORTAL before you can be IMMORTAL please explain that LOGIC with scriptures. I'll be waiting for those explanations.

peace in Christ Jesus.
you already got them, on the other thread, and you are just having a semantics discussion on the definition of immortal now really, as you already know that "God will die" is not what is being meant imo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you already got them, on the other thread, and you are just having a semantics discussion on the definition of immortal now really, as you already know that "God will die" is not what is being meant imo

LOL, LOL, LOL, you're something else.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009, you’re right it only semantics

my bad, LOL...LOL...LOL.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Update 11/1/17 with editing. in another topic, “Who is the "ONLY" True God Jesus referred to? (John 17:3)” this point was brought out, but excellence in Diversity.
God is not three, just NUMERICALLY two of the SAME ONE PERSON. and NO, not two Gods, but ONE GOD "ONLY". also let me point this out, Eve nor Adam are beings, they are "creatures", creations of The Lord Jesus, the only TRUE GOD, in or out of Flesh. now as for the the image and the meaning of Eve being formed, one simple answer, "ANOTHER". Eve is a Adam or Another of God's Image, which is "man". understand, God came in his own IMAGE to save mankind, supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". another word for "figure" here is "Form" as translated in the KJV. and it means, The visible shape or configuration of something, hence Phil 2:6, and John 1. God was made flesh. let's see this from the begining. the first man/Adam was formed on day 3. the another Adam/man now known as Eve, yes, Eve is a man, (just a female man) taken out of the man is called a woman because she was taken out of man(see Genesis 2:21-23) . the only thing that was created in the Adam's was the sexes on day 6, the woman is "ANOTHER" of the first formed man. understand the First Adam formed was in the image of God, "one". just as Adam the man (ONE CREATURE) was made two creatures, God is "Another" of himself in flesh but neither form or made, but shared, meaning only one PERSON, the SAME PERSON, or was what we do in flesh have offsprings, or as the Greek word express it G1085 γένος genos. and that word means, kin. as in our Lord case KINSMAN Redeemer. and the KJV can translate the word as KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock. THERE IS OUR, OR, AT LEAST MY DOCTORAL BELIEF, "diversity" see, as Adam, as with Eve, God is one, as a Diversity of himself in flesh and bone. not FORMED as Adam and Eve, but a "DIVERSITY" of himself in flesh. supportive scripture, Isaiah 43:10 "Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me". that's why our Lord is a diversity, or offspring, or "ANOTHER" of himself by a virgin birth. in the Hebrew this is understood as an H259 echad, numerically speaking.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been many who have been rebuked, reproved, and correct on many a scripture. they still don't understand "diversified Oneness". understand, all these Godhead question can only be answered by "diversified Oneness". now when you get tired of being corrected, just re-read this topic for help. else you will be corrected, and that's by scripture.

peace in Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must update my topic,
from three Gods, to three separate person, and now to three distinct persons, and three Roles.

quotes,
This passage illustrates the Unity of the Trinity.
The Trinity is not 3 separate entities. God is revealed in 3 distinct Persons - in ONE Triune Godhead.

And again, you fail to understand the ROLES of the Trinity.
Jesus is the Word - but the Word is emblazened in our hearts by the Holy Spirit.

Oh such nice word, but far from God’s heart. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD".

Mark 12:29 & 28 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment".
Amen.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
taken from the topic, "Church"
let's hit a few of these scriptures given to support a 3 person Godhead.

#1. 1 Thessalonians 3:11 "Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you".
what's wrong right off the bat. the term God according to some suppose to contain the three person already, (Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit). so why say God "AND" Father. is not the Father included in the term "GOD". we can see this error clearly.

#2. 1 John 5:7 “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these THREE are ONE".
We can quickly eliminate this one. "THESE" three are one. THESE are titles, Father, son, and Word. if the scripture would have said, "THEY" are one then yes, because "THEY" would indicate PERSONS. but the scripture states "these" which indicate TITLES of the SAME PERSON, as the titles in Revelation 1:3 and 4 do.

#3. The Father is God
Ephesians 4:6 “One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all"
see #1. and two if the Father is God, then the Son is God. STOP you have two God already.

#4. The Father is God
Isaiah 63:16 for you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us, and Israel does not acknowledge us; you, O Lord, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name. Is God Lord or LORD.
again he used a bad verse to prove his point, it support what I have been saying all along. here he is using Lord as the Father, and not the LORD. for JESUS is Lord (in flesh) and LORD (without flesh) and to top that off, he using the redeemer as Father, whom he identifies in scriptures as the Son (Lord). is not the Lord Jesus the redeemer? and is not the LORD the redeemer? yes the same person. the LORD is the redeemer to come, or to be sent (IN FLESH). Titus 2:13 & 14 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works".
the Lord Jesus is the GREAT GOD and SAVIOUR, he alone is GOD. he's the Lord (in flesh) and the LORD (OT without flesh). supportive scripture, Isaiah 60:16 "Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob".

Understand People. the LORD is JESUS without flesh in the OT. and the Lord is JESUS in the NT (in flesh). the SAME PERSON, only diversified. and diversified means "OFFSPRING". Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star". the root is before, (LORD) the FIRST, and the "offspring" is after, (Lord) the LAST. the same person, supportive scripture

A. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God".

B. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

C. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last".

JESUS is the "BEGINNING" OT (LORD). JESUS is the "END" NT (Lord)

all of this is explain by the one word "diversity" or offspring. it's the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
"diversity" is the word that the KJV can translate offspring as. and this is the word I use. there is nothing new here, only now revealed. diversity was taught by the Lord Jesus, he taught his apostles, and they by him (the Lord Jesus taught the church early fathers, the disciples.

I have the correct doctrine, and it's not man made like all others. this doctrine explains the Godhead and it's mysteries. THIS DOCTRINE CANNOT BE EASILY EXPLAINED AWAY. it's here to stay. this doctrine removes the stumbling block many have to the truth. Oh the joy of knowing "diversified oneness".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another good revelation on the HOLY SPIRIT. must add this one.
twinc said: yes of course=God is God = like father so also son = divine - twinc

ERROR. listen to the truth,
1 Corinthians 10:2-4 "And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ”. so who is the ROCK?, lets see, Deuteronomy 32:3-4 "Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he”.

the Lord Jesus is the LORD in the OT, he, (the Lord) Jesus is the “Rock”. the God of the OT… now one more for your edification to open your Spiritual eyes. did you notice this, "drank of that spiritual Rock". Spiritual,? and this, "a God of truth". a God of truth?, where have we heard this before? John 14:16-17 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you".

a God of truth, who is the Spiritual ROCK, the Spirit of Truth, "THE HOLY SPIRIT".

man you'll get cut up so bad with the word of truth. it just boggle the mind.

see how easy it is just to learn the truth?.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must save this one. good learning tool.

in addressing Rev. 1:4-8. It is Jesus.
HOW do we know this? Go to the last chapter (22:13) and there He is again, calling Himself by the SAME title: The Alpha and the Omega.

I simply showed you that Jesus is IN the Father and the Father is IN Him - and the Holy Spirit proceeds from Both.

Trinity.

and the Holy Spirit proceeds from Both God and the the Christ. simple reproof, show book chapter and verse where the Holy Spirit proceeds from Christ. easy reproof.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. update. recently the question about God name came up. this scripture was used. Matthew 28:18 & 19 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost". if there are three separate person, then the Father must have a PERSONAL NAME that is separate from the Son and the Holy Spirit, and vice versa. Father, son, and Holy Ghost are titles. I know only of ONE NAME of God. supportive scripture, Isaiah 43:10 "Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me". Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

so the LORD all cap is the "I am he". let's see who the "I am he" is. scripture, John 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things". the Son of Man is the Lord Jesus, the "I am he", who in Isaiah is the "LORD" all cap.

conclusion: the LORD = Title Father who is the Son of man in flesh, who is the Lord Jesus, the "I am he". now the Holy Spirit? Isaiah 48:17 "Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go". Hmmm, the Holy one is the LORD who is the Lord Jesus, one more for sure. Acts 3:14 & 15 "But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses". the Holy One is the Lord Jesus, the prince of peace. too easy.

so the Name of the title holder Father is "JESUS", the title holder Son is "JESUS", and the title holder Holy Spirit is "JESUS". so when one baptize in the NAME, it's "JESUS".

Peace in Christ Jesus. or Yeshua.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Many still mistake, or in denial of the truth, which is, God the Holy Spirit (the only true God) is a Diversity, or the plurality of himself in flesh. and the second mistake is of God's ONENESS. Diversity is the OFFSPRING of God by "sharing" himself, (spirit), in flesh and bone with blood. scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star". simply the Holy Spirit is saying just what he said in the OT, "I AM" the First and the Last. First and Last are a differential of ONE,meaning the G243 allos of ONE SELF. hence the individual titles "Father/Spirit, and Son/spirit, manifested in flesh.

Titles are not PERSON.

Peace in Christ Jesus.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
Just what is “diversified oneness?” it is the sharing of one PERSON in the Godhead, instead of having, or the separation of PERSONS with one nature. I believe the bible supports only one doctrine, and I believe that doctrine it support is diversified oneness.
I'm with you on wanting unity. I've read a few books of the Trinity and on Providence and realized that some folks are not talking about the same God .. and so we are NOT "one Lord, one faith, one baptism," Eph 4:5. But your thought is totally untethered from the doctrines I've read about.

The one nature or essence (Holy Spirit) in 3 Persons (Father, Holy Ghost, Son) is the way to go. Persons have bodies soooo — the Father, as seen in visions, has the body of Rev 4:2-3, Isa 6:1 — the Holy Ghost is the pre-incarnate/post resurrection Christ as seen in Dan 3:25 and Jn 21:4 — and the Son, well, you know.

And the 3 persons are not one in ability. The Father is omniscient, the Son omnipotent (Mt 28:18), and the Holy Spirit/wisdom of God (not Holy Ghost) is omnipresent. So man is in the image of God in this way: Father, Holy Ghost, Son of God coincide with soul, spirit, and body of man.

skypair

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm with you on wanting unity. I've read a few books of the Trinity and on Providence and realized that some folks are not talking about the same God .. and so we are NOT "one Lord, one faith, one baptism," Eph 4:5. But your thought is totally untethered from the doctrines I've read about.

The one nature or essence (Holy Spirit) in 3 Persons (Father, Holy Ghost, Son) is the way to go. Persons have bodies soooo — the Father, as seen in visions, has the body of Rev 4:2-3, Isa 6:1 — the Holy Ghost is the pre-incarnate/post resurrection Christ as seen in Dan 3:25 and Jn 21:4 — and the Son, well, you know.

And the 3 persons are not one in ability. The Father is omniscient, the Son omnipotent (Mt 28:18), and the Holy Spirit/wisdom of God (not Holy Ghost) is omnipresent. So man is in the image of God in this way: Father, Holy Ghost, Son of God coincide with soul, spirit, and body of man.

skypair
GINOLJC to all. @skypair, first thanks for the response. second, I read all of the leading doctrine in the christian world, and all have fallen short. the trinitarians, the unitarian, the JW, the preterist, all of them have errors in them. I have found them, as the church of Ephesus did, Revelation 2:2 "I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars". but I can't point any fingers or put anyone down, for I myself use to be a trinitarian, until I got tired of lying. so I thank God for revealing himself to me. and this is the Revelation. the Holy Spirit is him, God, without flesh and bone, and the Son, with flesh and bone. where some but him 3rd or last the bible put him First and only. he shared himself in flesh, still spirit, with spirit in flesh.

the only difference between trinitarians and diversified oneness are Persons VS Titles.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

Attachments

• 1ONESS1.pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 0