The gospel of grace….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 6:14 (NKJV)
But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘and I to the world’

The finality there is in these words, the end of Paul… All of Paul’s hopes, dream’s, longings, are satiated in these words, the end of the I…. The end of the I of this world, now it was Christ living His life through…

When this point is reached in one’s growth in Christ, it is not the end of the maturing but only the beginning of the maturing… All before this is a carnal attempt at perfecting the flesh… Not I but Christ being walked in, is the beginning of the spiritual walk before God… Now as Christ becomes more and self less does the operation of God upon the soul become known by experience… Walking in newness of life where the overcoming of the body of this death becomes the very walk before God… All things are here, for if it’s not Christ being expressed at all times it is self being expressed… Self being the embodiment of sin, therefore self is the archenemy of all things of Christ…

‘And I to the world’…

The faith that lays claim to this truth is a faith that will go far with God… For the door to all things of Christ is in the truth being portrayed in these words…

‘And I to the world’..

Such peace, such joy, such Christ there is known in these words… For Paul was accused of preaching a gospel of ‘let us do evil that good may come’ because of the truth put forth in these words..

For death to the old by faith, and life to the new by faith, was, and still is, the gospel of grace…

Be blessed all in the gospel of grace..

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: Wynona