The Hysteria and Lockdowns are .... stupid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The information given in here is incorrect. I know of two people that died of COVID-19, so it's serious. Now LA can't house anymore patients and the beds are out of the normal realm of what a bed is. My hospital, which I have visited is similar to LA, the beds are full of COVID-19 patients. Had they not locked everyone down there would be more deaths from COVID-19 due to lack of care. Had they not locked down here, the hospitals would be overwhelmed in a much worse way and it would be disastrous.

Jay Richards is an advocate for free market, so he is biased: Jay W. Richards - Wikipedia

I wouldn't listen to Jay Richards on this issue.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The information given in here is incorrect. I know of two people that died of COVID-19, so it's serious. Now LA can't house anymore patients and the beds are out of the normal realm of what a bed is. My hospital, which I have visited is similar to LA, the beds are full of COVID-19 patients. Had they not locked everyone down there would be more deaths from COVID-19 due to lack of care. Had they not locked down here, the hospitals would be overwhelmed in a much worse way and it would be disastrous.

Jay Richards is an advocate for free market, so he is biased: Jay W. Richards - Wikipedia

I wouldn't listen to Jay Richards on this issue.

You knowing TWO people reported to you they died with a certified Stamp "from Covid".

7,000 people daily die in the US.
They all can have a certified Stamp "cause of death".

In the year 2020, certified Stamps deaths, have expanded exponentially...
from the USUAL historical (before 2020) lists of causes of deaths...accidents, falls, auto crashes, suicide, cancers, diseases, age, gun shot, stabbings, hangings, heart failure, bloodclots, Drugs, etc....to 2020, INCLUDE covid.
Really? A gun shot victim ... died from covid?
Really? A car crash victim ... died from covid?
Really? A person dying from late stage cancer ... died from covid?

I could attend a funeral nearly weekly in a local funeral home of people in my local community of people I know. Even 5 in my very approximate community one family dead on one day. Covid? No.
It doesn't scare me into stop working, distancing from my family and community, restrict my breathing, and voice by walking about covering my nose and mouth, stop communication, require me to be told 24-7 to wash.
Seriously are adults now the children of Government Daddy's?

Did you stop going to church, shopping, moving about, seeing family/friends, because you know TWO people who died?

The TRUTH is if a person has been naturally Born...they will die.

Living in A constant isolated Fear, is not living.

Jay Richards is not the source of the information. His role is camaraman and interviewer. The one being interviewed is the source of the information.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You knowing TWO people reported to you they died with a certified Stamp "from Covid".

7,000 people daily die in the US.
They all can have a certified Stamp "cause of death".

In the year 2020, certified Stamps deaths, have expanded exponentially...
from the USUAL historical (before 2020) lists of causes of deaths...accidents, falls, auto crashes, suicide, cancers, diseases, age, gun shot, stabbings, hangings, heart failure, bloodclots, Drugs, etc....to 2020, INCLUDE covid.
Really? A gun shot victim ... died from covid?
Really? A car crash victim ... died from covid?
Really? A person dying from late stage cancer ... died from covid?

I could attend a funeral nearly weekly in a local funeral home of people in my local community of people I know. Even 5 in my very approximate community one family dead on one day. Covid? No.
It doesn't scare me into stop working, distancing from my family and community, restrict my breathing, and voice by walking about covering my nose and mouth, stop communication, require me to be told 24-7 to wash.
Seriously are adults now the children of Government Daddy's?

Did you stop going to church, shopping, moving about, seeing family/friends, because you know TWO people who died?

Jay Richards is not the source of the information. His role is camaraman and interviewer. The one being interviewed is the source of the information.

Sounds like you've been infected with propaganda really. There's a lot of false information out there, like what you're quoting.

I'm a higher risk of death from COVID individual due to illness I have. Would you tell a person with balance problems to walk across two buildings on a tight rope? It would be foolish. But who is more foolish, the person telling the balance problem person to tight rope walk, or the balance person listening to them?

You could at least pretend like you care if people are safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Had they not locked everyone down there would be more deaths from COVID-19 due to lack of care.
This is not borne out by the facts. Just more fear-mongering from the Left. If lockdowns were actually effective, California would have the lowest infection and death rates since it has the most draconian measures. However, since the reverse is true, lockdowns are part of a conspiracy to destroy lives, livelihoods, and most importantly civil liberties and freedoms guaranteed by constitutions in the West.

The American Institute for Economic Research (AIER) has shown through actual studies that:

Lockdowns Do Not Control the Coronavirus: The Evidence

"The question is whether lockdowns worked to control the virus in a way that is scientifically verifiable. Based on the following studies, the answer is no and for a variety of reasons: bad data, no correlations, no causal demonstration, anomalous exceptions, and so on. There is no relationship between lockdowns (or whatever else people want to call them to mask their true nature) and virus control. "

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not borne out by the facts. Just more fear-mongering from the Left. If lockdowns were actually effective, California would have the lowest infection and death rates since it has the most draconian measures. However, since the reverse is true, lockdowns are part of a conspiracy to destroy lives, livelihoods, and most importantly civil liberties and freedoms guaranteed by constitutions in the West.

The American for Economic Research has shown through actual studies that:

"The question is whether lockdowns worked to control the virus in a way that is scientifically verifiable. Based on the following studies, the answer is no and for a variety of reasons: bad data, no correlations, no causal demonstration, anomalous exceptions, and so on. There is no relationship between lockdowns (or whatever else people want to call them to mask their true nature) and virus control. "

So you think there's a conspiracy? How paranoid my friend, your study said it lacked good data! Then it's not a study but a failure at being a study!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you've been infected with propaganda really.

No. I didn't comment on any specific reporting, except stats on the most recent stats of the number of people who Die daily in the US. You can look up the historical stats your self, for verification, from several sources.

You said you had no interest in listening to
Jay Richards.
I informed you, the video was not about Jay Richards.

So what is this "infectious propaganda" you are talking about? you didn't identify it.

There's a lot of false information out there,

Well aware.

like what you're quoting.

What quote? I mentioned 7,000 people daily dying. That was a general approx number. A quote, would have been slightly higher.

I'm a higher risk of death from COVID individual due to illness I have.

I would suspect, for your own "illness" you have/do already prepared precautions, ramps, limited travel, help with tasks, whatever you decided to do, as you mention a specific thing...balance.
Because I know imbalance is a symptom, of other personal conditions, I would presume you personally take precautions, for you personally.

Would you tell a person with balance problems to walk across two buildings on a tight rope?

No deflection Necessary of what would I DO.
DID I DO such a thing? No I did NOT.

It would be foolish. But who is more foolish, the person telling the balance problem person to tight rope walk, or the balance person listening to them?

Completely off on a NON-Issue.

You could at least pretend like you care if people are safe.

PRETEND to care?

That is Off on a tangent.
Your conditions of ailments, is for you to decide how to best arrange a beneficial accommodations for you.
I am not going to build ramps, rails, whatever aids your condition, or get a list of all your ailments and do what you do.

If you think yourself at a high risk of getting a cold, flu, aids, a broken leg, or any infectious disease...
1) it has nothing to do with you knowing two people a report claims died from an infectious disease.
2) it is a choice of yours to decide what is most beneficial for you.

What you are Not Hearing is the Dictation of Representatives, (Seated TO PROTECT my right and your right to TAKE care of ones self AS THEY determine is individually most beneficial Expressly TO THEM)...
BY Mandating, creating Legislation...They have decided WHAT is most beneficial For me, you, every person.

I don't have a balance problem. I don't have an organ problem. I don't have a disease. I don't take street drugs. I don't take prescription drugs. I have never had the flu. I don't beg the government for food, drugs, to teach me, provide anything for me...but to protect my rights from intrusion, as they Swear an Oath to do.
No, I do not find "Labs Finacially supported Indirectly by the People, collected by Governments, doled out to Labs, that manufactured And release Viruses, That target Humans...are the Same to Depend on for precaution protections and Cures."
I find the whole front to back operation a cunning Scam.
And I find, the Mandating of an intrusion into my body Against my Will...A complete Violation of their Oath to Represent my Right to take care of myself, how I Choose.

It has Zero to do with your utterly ridiculous statement of Pretending to care about others!

I have Zero objection, for Labs to create Vaccines.
I have Zero objection for ANY "other person" who Wants a chemical compound injected into "THEIR" Body, BY "THEIR" choice.

What about my position? Couldn't YOU pretend you Care, That I don't Want what you Want?

Do you NOT HEAR the chatter?
Do you NOT HEAR out of Whose Mouth?
Democrat Representatives...State Governors, And City Mayors are the Voice of Mandates, Compulsion, Requirement to Force EVERY person to be subjected to a Foreign Lab Created chemical compound to be injected into EVERY person.

Do you Not HEAR Trump?
Hey you WANT a Vaccine...OKAY, it's coming.
Run to the distribution center and Get what "you decided you Wanted".

Do you NOT SEE the Glaring Difference?
Every Individual GETS what "THEY" individually "WANT"!

You want to be Injected...your choice.
I want to avoid being Injected...my choice.

What you want, has not one iota to do with me caring about you or what you decide.
And what I want has not one iota to do with you caring about me or what I decide.

Bottom line... I want you to have what you choose for yourself...and do not want you or any lawmaker deciding what I must have Against my Will.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think there's a conspiracy? How paranoid my friend, your study said it lacked good data! Then it's not a study but a failure at being a study!

Ofcourse it is a conspiracy.
Groups of people get together, talk, discuss, plan, vomit out the plan...they just Conspired!

When the vomit comes forth as a MANDATE, Legal requirement...
Search the Laws, which these Reps Promise to Stay Within, and Not step Outside of...

Where did the People Authorize a Representative...
To Dictate a person can not Without obstruction Breath air, speak unobstructed, travel in their own community, gather with family, friends without obstruction, not Gather and worship without obstruction, be Required to allow a government to inject them with foreign compounds, require ANY person to Buy Anything?

Nada!

Reactions: Nancy and WaterSong

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you even read the article and the actual study? And do you really know what has been going on since January 2020? Take some time to investigate this bogus pandemic thoroughly before you say another word.

The CDC has publicly admitted that it has falsified the numbers of COVID deaths. The PCR test which is being used to publish so-called "cases" has produced more false positives than anything else.

The FDA and CDC have been sabotaging the HCQ combo pack while simultaneously pushing the bogus mRNA vaccines. There are trillions of dollars which are going into many pockets because of this criminal conspiracy.

And absolutely no one has investigated this thoroughly, or the criminal role of China, WHO, IHME, the Imperial College, the CDC, FDA, NIH/NIAID, the Bill Gates Foundation, Fauci, Birx, Redified, Azar, and many others in creating a worldwide destruction of lives and economies. There are more suicides from these lockdowns than from the actual virus.

Head of CDC Admits Lockdown Killing Way More Americans Than COVID! Urges Masks. When Will These People Be Held Accountable for the Carnage They've Caused? [Note: the masks are as worthless as the lockdowns]

Head of CDC Admits Lockdown Killing Way More Americans Than COVID! Urges Masks. When Will These People Be Held Accountable for the Carnage They've Caused?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch111-

The Dictating/Mandating of Foreign Chemicals into their Body appear to be completely Acceptable to some people.

I don't care what they choose.

Question is why do they give a crap what I choose to not participate in?

If "they" are VACCINATED, and completely comfortable believing "they" are immune... what the hell are they going to "CATCH" from an unvaccinated person?

What exactaly does a person GAIN, by begrudging a person who rejects a Mask, Vaccine, Gathering?

And WHY are people so disinterested in all sources of information "pro and anti" About Vaccines? (Or any issue for that matter).

That is a problem in itself IMO.
Strange.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I think they are more than that. I think they are evil, on purpose, along with the forced 'vaccination' *cough* population reduction agenda *cough*, to insert, literally poison, toxin, into the bloodstream.

Covid Dystopia 09 - The Hysteria Agenda Part 02
Agreed. It's also an experiment to see how far they can push a population to consent to the rules, the new rules, under the rule of "Pandemic".Our, new normal! How quickly that slogan entered the public arena.

But as we know, truth isn't a priority in the conspiracy the size of this one; Covid-19 Pandemic.

And for daring to speak out?

We can't trust the number of deaths reported.

But just think how many people believe what they're told in those areas. Oh, how many people are dying from Covid!

Then, they hear there's a vaccine! "We're saved!" , which is what people are suppose to think. They can't wait to get jabbed to be safe from that evil killer flu.

And there are people who work for these vested interests, labs, the government, etc... that are on social media sites, message boards, and they'll promote the idea of the vaccine,claim it's safe, etc... government and laboratory agents join social media to promote covid vaccine at DuckDuckGo

That's an old tactic that was employed years ago prior to the elections. Agents for one party, against another, joining social media platforms, message boards, disseminating propaganda in order to sway the electorate and our vote. We think that method of influence would stop at politics? Covid-19 is politics.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know of two people that died of COVID-19
You "know" of "two people" that "died of COVID-19". Ok, that is anecdotal evidence, but not scientifically backed evidence. What I mean by this, and not in any way to diminish anyones actual deaths, is based upon what lab result were these two deaths (assumed to be real for the moment, though I have no evidence but anecdotal) confirmed to be "COVID-19" deaths? What was the test used, and was it confirmed in several ways, and if so, what are those ways, and how did you have access to those documents? As far as I am aware, all medical records are (basically) private.

Most (95+%) of the tests which "confirm" "COVID-19" are bogus, which mean how does one really know about even the last percent? There is even demonstration of tests showing positive that never were swabbed (ie clean and placed directly back into the test kit and mailed for testing, tested positive), and one was even swabbed with 'coke' (drink), and tested positive, and others were animals and inanimate objects.

, so it's serious.
Death is always serious. For when someone dies they are forever sealed in their choices, for eternity, saved or lost. Which is amazing that so many like yourself, spend so much time 'countering' with anecdotal material on physical matters, but have neglected to say whether these persons were in Christ, or if you witnessed to them, etc. I find those things serious.

Now LA can't house anymore patients and the beds are out of the normal realm of what a bed is.
Please provide your own handheld video of the Hospital you are speaking of, from internal along with date and time stamp.

Otherwise, it's your word against those who have footage of such empty hospitals. I am not interested in 'news articles' written, or 'video' by the same government agencies that gave us operation mockingbird, etc. When I see a constant barrage of the exact same 'story', for days on end, with the same footage, it's called a 'boiler plate', and it's about money, sales, not about actual information or real world data.

For instance why did the US Naval medical ship LEAVE?

Hospital Ship USNS Mercy COVID-19 Response in Los Angeles

There's gimmicks, and then there are are songs and dance.

My hospital, which I have visited is similar to LA, the beds are full of COVID-19 patients.
You know this how? You have seen their medical records? You have evidence of the actual test results, and by what method/s they were tested, assuming there are people in this "hospital" you "have visited"? Please provide the handheld video footage of your hospital, parking lot, internal offices, rooms. It would be nice to have three interviews of the staff at such hospital. The reception desk, a confirmed nurse and one confirmed Doctor. You know, real journalism.

Had they not locked everyone down there would be more deaths from COVID-19 due to lack of care.
Statistically not true. Lockdowns increase deaths among the infirm, elderly, co-morbidity, the lonely (or alone), suicides, etc.

Randomly chosen links:

New CDC Numbers Show Lockdown’s Deadly Toll On Young People

https://townhall.com/columnists/bra...ths-due-to-lockdowns-than-to-covid19-n2574754

How To Show Lockdowns Are Killing More People Than The Virus

Head of CDC Admits Lockdown Killing Way More Americans Than COVID! Urges Masks. When Will These People Be Held Accountable for the Carnage They've Caused?

Lockdown-inspired suicides on course to DWARF coronavirus deaths in Australia & in time, even in US – studies

Had they not locked down here, the hospitals would be overwhelmed in a much worse way and it would be disastrous.
No. not true, simply an unevidenced (even prophetic) assertion.

You 'know' "hospitals would be overwhelmed in a much worse way and it would be disastrous", based upon what? A statistical chart, an algorithm? If so, which ones, so we can look at the funny numbers our selves. Thank you.

If you want a conspiracy, I can provide one. I think, several people on the internet actually work for the government, as disinfo agents, and work in these forums (owned by the same company as other forums which spread the same) to try to mitigate the actual Christians, who cannot be fooled by nonsense. Anyways, just a 'conspiracy theory'.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because Wuhan virus is the catalyst which must be used to introduce Totalitarianism into free societies. So if you are a dissident you must be made to shut up or be locked up (while the actual criminals take control of the streets and the government).

There is clearly a global conspiracy to subjugate the world, and the proof is in the fact that almost 99.9% of people in the West are wearing masks (even when they are outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine).

upload_2021-1-3_15-21-1.png

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You 'know' "hospitals would be overwhelmed in a much worse way and it would be disastrous", based upon what? A statistical chart, an algorithm? If so, which ones, so we can look at the funny numbers our selves. Thank you.
The deceiver who started all this was Neil Ferguson, and he plainly stated that he got his inspiration for population control and house arrests from China. He used a seriously defective computer program to produce a seriously flawed projection about 2.2 million COVID deaths in the USA. But rather than be prosecuted, he was re-appointed to continue to fool the British public, and now the UK is under a sever lockdown.

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Wuhan virus is the catalyst which must be used to introduce Totalitarianism into free societies. So if you are a dissident you must be made to shut up or be locked up (while the actual criminals take control of the streets and the government).

There is clearly a global conspiracy to subjugate the world, and the proof is in the fact that almost 99.9% of people in the West are wearing masks (even when they are outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine).

View attachment 12467

Agree and Weird.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch111-

The Dictating/Mandating of Foreign Chemicals into their Body appear to be completely Acceptable to some people.

I don't care what they choose.

If "they" are VACCINATED, and completely comfortable believing "they" are immune... what the hell are they going to "CATCH" from an unvaccinated person?

What exactaly does a person GAIN, by begrudging a person who rejects a Mask, Vaccine, Gathering?

And

WHY are people so disinterested in all sources of information "pro and anti" About Vaccines? (Or any issue for that matter).

That is a problem in itself IMO.
Strange.

"If "they" are VACCINATED, and completely comfortable believing "they" are immune... what the hell are they going to "CATCH" from an unvaccinated person?"

Such a very logical question. But, I see so far there is no answer.

"TRUST NO MAN"

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lock-down is just to see how far they can herd people

Agreed. And once it reach's the breaking point and people start waking up to what is and has been happening before their eyes, it will be too late, they will get just what they wanted - "Peace and safety" and "sudden destruction". I'll take my protection and peace from the only true source, Christ.
So, ya want a King? Or...should I say "vaccine"? :eek:

Really though, how easy it is to lead the masses into a false sense of comfort...

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ