The Lazarus Experience

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Lazerus Experience.

Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Its coming the time is upon us. Jesus is about raise His children from the dead. Just as God raised Jesus from the dead, after the third day, so that He could fulfill His promise to man so Jesus is now about to raise His children from the dead, for as Paul wrote.

1Co 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

For His children have being wondering why it is so that there lives seem so dead, why they have being constantly crying out to God for Him to take them home, for they have given up their lives as living sacrifices, for Gods Kingdom. For the things that other can do . they cannot. But now that day is upon us.

(Joh 11:33) When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled,

(Joh 11:34) And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.

(Joh 11:35) Jesus wept.

For we do not understand the things of God, but He reveals all thing in His good time to those who will listen. And now we will see, the dead raised to life just as Jesus said to Lazarus.

Joh 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth

Why ??

Joh 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

For as Jesus said to the people in His day,

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

So as it was that God revealed Himself to the people through the works that Jesus did, so shall Jesus reveal Himself to the people through the works that His children do.

In His Love

For those who dont believe God can speak to people.

Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Lazarus was blessed with resurrection to mortality. He died again, and awaits the "first" resurrection out from among the dead. At that time, he, along with the ones who died in faith, not receiving the promises, will be called forth from their tombs to mortal life on earth, regenerated with new hearts and minds, serving the Son of David on His Throne in Jerusalem.

We shall have no part in this affair with Israel, as our expectation and faith has placed us above the earth in Christ Jesus. In the twinkling of an eye, we shall be changed, putting on mortality only for an instant of an instant, and then we shall be found in His image, heavenly and spiritual beings.

Let Israel inherit the earth. They shall glorify God among the nations, discipling and healing wherever they go, baptizing in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And the Kingdom of God on earth shall come to be as His Prophets foretold.

But the Body of Christ has no place on earth to rest itself, for we awaith the Lord out of heaven, where our home will be when He returns in clouds for us.

fivesense

KWright

Jun 9, 2010
Lazarus was blessed with resurrection to mortality. He died again, and awaits the "first" resurrection out from among the dead. At that time, he, along with the ones who died in faith, not receiving the promises, will be called forth from their tombs to mortal life on earth, regenerated with new hearts and minds, serving the Son of David on His Throne in Jerusalem.

We shall have no part in this affair with Israel, as our expectation and faith has placed us above the earth in Christ Jesus. In the twinkling of an eye, we shall be changed, putting on mortality only for an instant of an instant, and then we shall be found in His image, heavenly and spiritual beings.

Let Israel inherit the earth. They shall glorify God among the nations, discipling and healing wherever they go, baptizing in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And the Kingdom of God on earth shall come to be as His Prophets foretold.

But the Body of Christ has no place on earth to rest itself, for we awaith the Lord out of heaven, where our home will be when He returns in clouds for us.

fivesense

Amen... Praise God!