The logic of Trinitarians and Jehovah's Witnesses...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't let people confuse you. There is One omnipresent God the same as you and I can be omnipresent on the internet in all the countries in the world, while being One person. We might even identify ourselves by different names. Cooper is my name on the forum, Jesus was God's name on earth.
Jesus was God on earth, but the father was still in heaven same time, as jesus prayed to him always!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was referring to God, which includes Himself.

No contradiction whatsoever. Jesus is God the Creator.
Col 1 By Him all things were created.
17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
Jesus is God, so was equal to the father and was there with Adam and Eve!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the father in OT, Angel of the Lord, Preincarnate Christ in OT, as is the Spirit of yahweh!
The NT made it crystal clear, but signs were there in OT!
Absolutely! No man has seen the Father, but the Son appeared even in the OT.
John 1:18 (NKJV)
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Genesis 32:30 (NKJV)
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: "For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
john 1:1 is spiritual in time i will be able to understand it
ephesians 3:9 do not forget that there is the father God
crap am i debating with you no i am not and i do not want debates

thank you for sharing i will just continue reading i am still younger than christ the time he preaches

It matters not to me if you will be debating with me...you will from now on be debating with the Lord in your own mind.

Isa 1:18, Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think that the son is the father but I think that in the son the father is.
He said that the words he speaks are not his own, they are two different persons who are one in mind.
Even as Jesus prayed that we, you and I and the other guy, might be in mind together with God and His Son:

"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." John 17:20-23

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry i do not believe in trinity
and how would i return when the place is too foreign i can't seem to understand what your beliefs and why you believe it
To go back could be to return to our own vomit or to look back with longing to Sodom. Let us rather look forward seeking the very face of God as He told David to do!

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Reputable Greek scholar will support anything other then John claimed that Jesus was fully God, and was Not the father!
Are those "reputable Greek scholars" similar to the scholars in Jerusalem who contended with Jesus because they were the ones who sat in Moses seat while he was seemingly only a carpenter's son? Where did Jesus get his reputation?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IOW, you reject the Christian Bible.

Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.
Matt 28 ... baptizing them in the Name (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Why would you conclude that he rejects the Bible because he, not having English as his first language, doesn't understand very well what most people with English as their first language, who regularly sit in church pews do not understand? How well do you get along in Tagalog when reading your Bible?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was referring to God, which includes Himself.

No contradiction whatsoever. Jesus is God the Creator.
Col 1 By Him all things were created.
17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
another ERROR on youyr Part. "he" is a single person designation. and also at Genesis 1:27 is says this, "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

so the Lord Jesus didn't LIE, God is a "HE", "HIM", and Genesis 1:27 confirm this.... see, you have no clue as to what and who God was referring to as "US" and "OUR". see how the bible call your assessment of the scriptures ... "FALSE". you have no cluet as to what was God doing when he, he, he, said, "let us make m,an in our". I suggest you go and find out, for the bible and the Lord Jesus reprove you.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the father in OT, Angel of the Lord, Preincarnate Christ in OT, as is the Spirit of yahweh!
The NT made it crystal clear, but signs were there in OT!
another ERROR on your part. there was no Preincarnate Christ in OT. but let us hit you with something that will schock you. listen very, very, carefully.
Christ was not in the OT, but the Spirit of Christ was....... (smile)..... say what!.... yes, Christ was not in the OT, but the Spirit of Christ was in the OT, and we have scripture to back that claim upi.

so you ERROR on any Angel of the Lord, Preincarnate Christ in OT, as is the Spirit of yahweh! NO, NO, NO, the Spirit in the OT is JESUS, who is the only TRUE and LIVING GOD. better nown as the "First", the ordinal First.... (smile).

now if you have scripture that say difference, then post it, or them..... :cool:

you fellas shoot in the dark worest that blind bartimaeus, who do better than this.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another ERROR on youyr Part. "he" is a single person designation. and also at Genesis 1:27 is says this, "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
so the Lord Jesus didn't LIE, God is a "HE", "HIM", and Genesis 1:27 confirm this.... see, you have no clue as to what and who God was referring to as "US" and "OUR". see how the bible call your assessment of the scriptures ... "FALSE". you have no cluet as to what was God doing when he, he, he, said, "let us make m,an in our". I suggest you go and find out, for the bible and the Lord Jesus reprove you.

PICJAG
Gen 1 God (singular) said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.
God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit!
Matt 28 ... baptizing them in the Name (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

The ONE God of the Bible is made up of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another ERROR on your part. there was no Preincarnate Christ in OT.
Then Who did Jacob see "face to face"? Jesus said no man has seen God.
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: "For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1 God (singular) said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.
God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

The ONE God of the Bible is made up of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
[/QUOTE]
another ERROR on your Part.

Listen, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
kcnalp, how many person is "HIS", and "HE?"........ well ..... ONE.

see your error now.

so please tell us how did God go from "us" and "our" in verse 26, and in the VERY NEXT VERSE, say, "his" and "he" which are single person designations. please explain that.

and for, "Matt 28 ... baptizing them in the Name (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit." yes, only one NAME ..... "JESUS". no Name is Father, it's a TITLE of Jesus, as with Son which is a title of JESUS, who is the Holy Spirit.... (smile). oh slow of heart when will you learn,

NOW your first question, answer us how did GOD go from "us" and "our" to "his" and "he?"

will be looking for that answer...

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then Who did Jacob see "face to face"? Jesus said no man has seen God.
READ Hosea 12:4 for your answer.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another ERROR on your Part.

Listen, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
kcnalp, how many person is "HIS", and "HE?"........ well ..... ONE.

see your error now.

so please tell us how did God go from "us" and "our" in verse 26, and in the VERY NEXT VERSE, say, "his" and "he" which are single person designations. please explain that.
I guess that's YOUR error. "Gen 1 God (singular) said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness."
and for, "Matt 28 ... baptizing them in the Name (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit." yes, only one NAME ..... "JESUS". no Name is Father, it's a TITLE of Jesus, as with Son which is a title of JESUS, who is the Holy Spirit.... (smile). oh slow of heart when will you learn,

NOW your first question, answer us how did GOD go from "us" and "our" to "his" and "he?"

will be looking for that answer...

PICJAG.
You can ignore it all you like but it's still there.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1 God (singular)
well you just eliminated your other two person with statement. For God is a singular PERSON..... "he"... (smile).

well you put your foot in your mouth on that one. ... :eek:

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To go by back could be to return to our own vomit or to look back with longing to Sodom. Let us rather look forward seeking the very face of God as He told David to do!
Sound doctrine is most certainly not "vomit" or "Sodom".