The Rapture Of The Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Heres what mine says:ben Pronunciation bān (Key) 1) son, grandson, child, member of a groupa) son, male child
cool.gif
grandsonc) children (pl. - male and female)d) youth, young men (pl.)e) young (of animals)f) sons (as characterisation, i.e. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of God [for angels]g) people (of a nation) (pl.)h) of lifeless things, i.e. sparks, stars, arrows (fig.)i) a member of a guild, order, class

Bamp;#39;midbar

Apr 5, 2007
Is there more than one kind of Strong's? Maybe one for the KJV and one that is a Hebrew concordance or something? Mine reads like this:
1121 !Be ben {bane} Meaning: 1) son, grandson, child, member of a group 1a) son, male child 1b) grandson 1c) children (pl. - male and female) 1d) youth, young men (pl.) 1e) young (of animals) 1f) sons (as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of God [for angels] 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.) 1h) of lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.) 1i) a member of a guild, order, class Origin: from 01129; TWOT - 254; n mUsage: AV - son 2978, children 1568, old 135, first 51, man 20, young 18, young + 01241 17, child 10, stranger 10, people 5, misc 92; 4906
I bolded the relevant spot. Also, a few other things show up in this paste. For example the actual Hebrew didn't paste as Hebrew, but as gibberish. Also, the AV usage stats are included. So the latter portion isn't part of the Strong's definition. I just left it there, though, if anyone was interested.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yours in very close if not the same as online one and mine B thanks I think RND just negleted to post right.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
(kriss;13723)
What do you base this on Jody? Heres my thought/question Why would this be nessary? If we are All instanly changed at the seventh trump when Christ arrives as scripture says And Satan and his angels are angels. why would they have to be physical people? No one else will be physical
Well, Kriss the word tells us that the Blood will flow all the way up to Jesus Garment,after that battle with Jesus! I don't recall spiritual beings having blood!I believe the Church and the dead in Christ will rise first, because I still believe that we will be in the way to hinder the Anti-Christ from being able to decieve the world! Then we will be the ones riding the horses with Christ when he comes to defeat the Anti-Christ!Rev.19:12-21Notice all of this is done directly after the Marriage supper of the Lamb!II Thes.2:6-7

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Jody it does not say that at allThe Rider on the White Horse Rev. 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 19:12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. (this is his blood an that of the Saints)19:14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. (remember he already has an army there is already war in heaven)19:15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. (his sword is the Word a two edged sword it cuts both ways)(watch below you will see this)19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 19:18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great." 19:19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.The locust Army of Satan and his fallen angles and those who follow himprepare for battle (these are the same Army that fights gods army now in heaven. I assure you there wont be much of a battle. God can end this with one word Christ isnt going start shooting people. we are not talking human warfare here.) 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 19:21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. These are his words that killed them ll thess.2:7 for the secret power of lawlessness is already at work:but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. Again you seeing what you want not what God says THE ONE is holding him back. NOt the church not any group of raptured people the ONEuntill HE(again one ) who is the one Michael.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No its a matter of what God says. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider how you read it come onJody I know you want to belive pre trib rapture thats fine but dont twist Gods word to try to support it, that is a much more dangerous thing than hanging on to your hopes. Pre trib rapture is not in the bible anywhere period. Hang on to your hopes but that doesnt mean you cant continue to learn what the Word teaches. God speaks only of one changing and gathering together that is at the last 7th trumpIf you just stop trying to put your belief into Gods word. You will learn alot more. I am not saying not to hope if you insist.but do not twist and block out what Gods word really says,just because it doesnt support your hopes.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I still believe that we will be in the way to hinder the Anti-Christ from being able to decieve the world!
Notice what Pauls says at the start of 2 thess 2.The gathering to the lord wont happen until the apostasy happens.Its because of the apostasy within the so called faithful, that the man of sin is unrestrained and he appears.------decieving the very elect --if that were possible.So I see us as still being here, because its by deception that people are decieved.You may not have to decieve an unbeliever so much, but the very elect are under threat also.so we havent gone anywhere, as i believe its him ( man of sin ) that has created the apostasy, and our gathering to the lord is said to happen afterwards,AND if you read on you see Jesus coming, destroying him by the brightness of it.I believe Israel will choose another;
jn 543 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. 44 "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?
Oh they mourn and beat their breasts for a good reason, when they see him coming in all his glory.snatch em from the fire by being ready and prepared .Its obvious some are here to snatch them from the fire.You want to stay and help the unbelieving, you want to abandon the world to its doom.? Jesus went all the way for us to laying his life down for his friends--whatever it took,.............. it took his life. It took the life of many others who were true saints.Well i want to stay here, as there is people i know

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
jeffweeder
Its obvious some are here to snatch them from the fire.You want to stay and help the unbelieving, you want to abandon the world to its doom.? Jesus went all the way for us to laying his life down for his friends--whatever it took,.............. it took his life. It took the life of many others who were true saints.Well i want to stay here, as there is people i know
I could'nt agree with you more,this is the time when your unsaved friends and loved ones will need you the most,and for me personally,I feel this is the time that I was meant to be,when God will use me the most,and Im very much looking forward to it,in fact,I can hardly wait.Im ready to battle,and jeff Im glad you are going to be with me,along with the others who have eyes to see.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well we now have 2 witnesses, thankyou.Where two or more are, there the lord will be...what more do we need .We can be encouraged by the fact that from scripture we can see that some are in fact dragged from the fire, its not going to be a waist of time.Im guilty sometimes of thinking that i am wasting my time with trying to tell them of the truth that surrounds the ministry of Jesus Christ,. There is always hope, and even if someone is hanging on a cross beside him, about to die, we can get them there.Jesus says an awesome thing- If you have seen me you have seen the father.We should be able to say to others, if you have seen me you have seen the son.----I personnely wouldnt dare to say that yet, but we strive on toward the goal and fix peoples eyes on Jesus.

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(jodycour;13803)
Kriss,What leads you to believe that the blood on Jesus robe is the blood of the saints?I'm not being sarastic I'm looking for truth!
I have never heard that statement before. I don't see how it's linked to each other. Kriss I want to know what makes you think that (just wondering)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Revelation 19:13 "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God." The vesture he wore was stained in the blood: His blood from His death on the cross, and also the blood of the righteous saints who had shed their blood for the sake of Our Heavenly Father, and Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, this is the day of vengeance, the day of wrath when all things are made right.Notice as soon as he is seen his robe is drenched/stained in blood this is not all from his warfare on earth. His weapon is his Word (Sword) it two edged meaning it both saves and and condems to deathIsaiah 63God's Day of Vengeance and Redemption 1 Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? "It is I, speaking in righteousness, mighty to save." 2 Why are your garments red, like those of one treading the winepress? 3 "I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing. 4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart, and the year of my redemption has comeThis is the same day being spoken of in Isa. and Rev.the day of vengence and wrath

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(jeffweeder;13795)
Well we now have 2 witnesses, thankyou.Where two or more are, there the lord will be...what more do we need .We can be encouraged by the fact that from scripture we can see that some are in fact dragged from the fire, its not going to be a waist of time.Im guilty sometimes of thinking that i am wasting my time with trying to tell them of the truth that surrounds the ministry of Jesus Christ,. There is always hope, and even if someone is hanging on a cross beside him, about to die, we can get them there.Jesus says an awesome thing- If you have seen me you have seen the father.We should be able to say to others, if you have seen me you have seen the son.----I personnely wouldnt dare to say that yet, but we strive on toward the goal and fix peoples eyes on Jesus.
Im with you guys staying here and working in the field(world) for my Lord and savior

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I call it how I see it RND, you're missing at least 2-3 paragraphs there. I doubt you got half of a Strong's from a place like Shepherd's Chapel. Even the new versions still mention that "sons of God" is in reference to the "heavenly court".

Jul 17, 2007
RND From Bullinger:Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God [angels] saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.the man Adam, singular with article, See Appendix 14-i 14. THE SYNONYMOUS WORDS USED FOR "MAN". http://levendwater.org/companion/append14.htmlsons of God = angels. See Appendix 23, 25, and 26. 23. "THE SONS OF GOD" IN GEN. 6:2,4. http://levendwater.org/companion/append23.html25. THE NEPHILIM, OR "GIANTS" http://levendwater.org/companion/append25.htmlmen (In contrast with angels) Heb. ha-adham singular the man Adam See Appendix 14-iwives. = women. 2:22.Genesis 6:9 THESE are THE GENERATIONS OF NOAH: Noah was a just man and without blemish as to breed and pedigree in his contemporaries, and Noah walked habitually with God.without blemish See Appendix 26. All flesh corrupted but Noah’s family. See Genesis verses 11&12.26. NOAH "PERFECT". (GEN. 6:9). http://levendwater.org/companion/append26.htmlGen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. The (angel) Gabriel's name means Man of God

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You got that right Dopple the sons of God(angles) mated with human womanand begot Giants just as it was then in Noahs day the giving and taking of marraige to fallen angels so it will be again. When Satan and his Fallen Angles(sons of God) return in the sixth trump. Woe to those inhabitants of earth.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
Kriss,Concerning the Blood on Jesus Garment sounds like He had been slaying people to me in His Anger!The Idea that the Blood on His Garment was from the Martyred Saints and His Blood from the Cross, sounds an aweful lot like speculation too me!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Can you read Jody specciulation????? It written in black and white.To make that statement is to just plain to deny Gods word written right in front of your faceIsaiah 63God's Day of Vengeance and Redemption 1 Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? "It is I, speaking in righteousness, mighty to save." 2 Why are your garments red, like those of one treading the winepress? 3 "I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing. 4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart, and the year of my redemption has comeThis is the same day being spoken of in Isa. and Rev.the day of vengence and wrath

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
In verse 3 It say's clearly here that he was trampling the nations because of his anger, so where do you get that in those scriptures that the blood was from the Martyered Saints that was on His robes?