The Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
LOL ....Yes Setfree you are correct THATS WHEN GODS WRATH TAKES PLACE WHEN HE COMES .... that is the gathering to our Lord when he comes .. 2 thess. after the man of sin Antichist and his tribulation .. Gods wrath is against Satan it happens when he comes just as we are told the first tribulation is the man of sins (antichrist Satan) after him we are gathered to the Lord at his coming (Gods Wrath) 1+1 =2 everytime 1+1 never equals 3The gathering to our lord and his second coming are one Event at the 7th trump and you can never prove differnt because it isnt written

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
SetfreeFirst I would like to say that,there cannot be two second comingsSecond,what is the meaning of this verse ?Matthew 24:19 "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! And last,for now,do you understand what happened in the beginning,I don't think you do and that's why you can't and won't understand the end

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 3 2009, 10:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70187
SetfreeFirst I would like to say that,there cannot be two second comingsSecond,what is the meaning of this verse ?Matthew 24:19 "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! And last,for now,do you understand what happened in the beginning,I don't think you do and that's why you can't and won't understand the end
By discussing this and reading why others do not believe in the gathering together....I believe I do understand the end! More now, than when I started. Again...the second coming is different than the gathering together! Jesus only come to earth twice...once when he was born and second time will be when he spilts the mount of Olives! The gathering together is not the second coming! I never said it was. This is kept hidden through the Old Testament except by pictures of it...and you have to have eyes to see. It is not made clear until after Jesus died. Because the church is not born until after Jesus dies!The church age, the age we are living in will end before the second coming! Why most people can not see this is because they are confuses about the purpose of the church. We are the body of Christ, His bride! The tribulation is not for the church. The Tribulation will be a seven-year period of time during which God will pour out His wrath on the earth. Multitudes of people will receive salvation during the Tribulation, but they will be persecuted by the "Mystery Babylon" religious system during the first half of the Tribulation. In addition, the Christians and the nation of Israel will be persecuted by the Antichrist during the second half of the Tribulation. After the seven letters to the church in Rev. 1-3....the church is not mentioned!

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 3 2009, 10:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70186
LOL ....Yes Setfree you are correct THATS WHEN GODS WRATH TAKES PLACE WHEN HE COMES .... that is the gathering to our Lord when he comes .. 2 thess. after the man of sin Antichist and his tribulation .. Gods wrath is against Satan it happens when he comes just as we are told the first tribulation is the man of sins (antichrist Satan) after him we are gathered to the Lord at his coming (Gods Wrath) 1+1 =2 everytime 1+1 never equals 3The gathering to our lord and his second coming are one Event at the 7th trump and you can never prove differnt because it isnt written
2 Thess.....First they are encouraged not to be upset...why? Because they had heard that the Lord had already come!He does not want them to be deceived...First a falling away(2 Tim. 3:1-8)...then that son of man of sin be revealed(antichrist)...NOTICE THAT HE SAYS HE HAD ALREADY TOLD THEM THESE THINGS(1 Thess. 4:14-17)....Now what is withholding the antichrist from being revealed?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
QUOTE (setfree @ Mar 4 2009, 12:08 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70188
By discussing this and reading why others do not believe in the gathering together....I believe I do understand the end! More now, than when I started. Again...the second coming is different than the gathering together! Jesus only come to earth twice...once when he was born and second time will be when he spilts the mount of Olives! The gathering together is not the second coming! I never said it was. This is kept hidden through the Old Testament except by pictures of it...and you have to have eyes to see. It is not made clear until after Jesus died. Because the church is not born until after Jesus dies!The church age, the age we are living in will end before the second coming! Why most people can not see this is because they are confuses about the purpose of the church. We are the body of Christ, His bride! The tribulation is not for the church. The Tribulation will be a seven-year period of time during which God will pour out His wrath on the earth. Multitudes of people will receive salvation during the Tribulation, but they will be persecuted by the "Mystery Babylon" religious system during the first half of the Tribulation. In addition, the Christians and the nation of Israel will be persecuted by the Antichrist during the second half of the Tribulation. After the seven letters to the church in Rev. 1-3....the church is not mentioned!
You did'nt answer the question concerning verse 19

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (setfree @ Mar 3 2009, 09:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70191
2 Thess.....First they are encouraged not to be upset...why? Because they had heard that the Lord had already come!He does not want them to be deceived...First a falling away(2 Tim. 3:1-8)...then that son of man of sin be revealed(antichrist)...NOTICE THAT HE SAYS HE HAD ALREADY TOLD THEM THESE THINGS(1 Thess. 4:14-17)....Now what is withholding the antichrist from being revealed?
God ...with the help of Michael.. untill what ? the appointed time ... but Satans tares that already here and do even now work Satans inquity ...But God says its not time for the harvest yet because the tares are planted among the good wheat ... Read the true tribulation thread again ...the last post I made last two paragraphs maybe you will get things straight ... You claim to know more ???????????You are worse and more lost and confused then you have ever been in the years Ive seen you post. You used to be able to get alot of things straight even if we didnt agree your so far out on a limb now you barely make any sense.Read 1 thess again also http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10467

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 3 2009, 11:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70192
You did'nt answer the question concerning verse 19
The only thing which the Luke passage has in common with the Matthew and Mark passages is that the Jews should flee Jerusalem, which will be difficult for certain people. The rest of the context in those passages indicates that there will be two different times when the Jews should flee Jerusalem. When you looked at the Luke passage (Luke 21:20-24), you will see that it was fulfilled when the Christian Jews fled Jerusalem after the Roman army surrounded Jerusalem in approximately 66 A.D. The Matthew and Mark passages, on the other hand, will be fulfilled when "the abomination that causes desolation" is set up in the future Jewish temple at the mid-point of the seven-year Tribulation (at which time the Antichrist will begin a terrible persecution of the Jews, which is why Jesus told them to flee Jerusalem). Notice that Jesus was talking to His disciples in the Matthew and Mark passages, yet they will not be alive when the "abomination" is set up in the future Jewish temple (because the disciples died long ago). Therefore, when Jesus used the word "you" He was referring to the people who will be alive during the Tribulation.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
QUOTE (setfree @ Mar 4 2009, 01:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70194
The only thing which the Luke passage has in common with the Matthew and Mark passages is that the Jews should flee Jerusalem, which will be difficult for certain people. The rest of the context in those passages indicates that there will be two different times when the Jews should flee Jerusalem. When you looked at the Luke passage (Luke 21:20-24), you will see that it was fulfilled when the Christian Jews fled Jerusalem after the Roman army surrounded Jerusalem in approximately 66 A.D. The Matthew and Mark passages, on the other hand, will be fulfilled when "the abomination that causes desolation" is set up in the future Jewish temple at the mid-point of the seven-year Tribulation (at which time the Antichrist will begin a terrible persecution of the Jews, which is why Jesus told them to flee Jerusalem). Notice that Jesus was talking to His disciples in the Matthew and Mark passages, yet they will not be alive when the "abomination" is set up in the future Jewish temple (because the disciples died long ago). Therefore, when Jesus used the word "you" He was referring to the people who will be alive during the Tribulation.
Let me put it this way,do you think that verse has anything to do with a mother and child?

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 4 2009, 12:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70193
God ...with the help of Michael.. untill what ? the appointed time ... but Satans tares that already here and do even now work Satans inquity ...But God says its not time for the harvest yet because the tares are planted among the good wheat ... Read the true tribulation thread again ...the last post I made last two paragraphs maybe you will get things straight ... You claim to know more ???????????You are worse and more lost and confused then you have ever been in the years Ive seen you post. You used to be able to get alot of things straight even if we didnt agree your so far out on a limb now you barely make any sense.Read 1 thess again also http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10467
So God is the one that withholdeth? Is God the one taken out of the way? Who took God out of the way? I read that the antichrist will not be revealed until HE(your saying it is God) is taken out of the way...vs. 7 What is it on earth that restrains sin?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (setfree @ Mar 3 2009, 10:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70196
So God is the one that withholdeth? Is God the one taken out of the way? Who took God out of the way? I read that the antichrist will not be revealed until HE(your saying it is God) is taken out of the way...vs. 7 What is it on earth that restrains sin?
No michael is taken out of the way have you not read there was war in heaven with Michael when God allows it at the appointed time ... and Satan gets kicked out you've only been shown 1000 times. Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.This is the start of the tribulation on earth ...have you forgotten everything you ever heard about this time and time again ???

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 4 2009, 12:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70195
Let me put it this way,do you think that verse has anything to do with a mother and child?
YesThe Second Coming Israel will sign a seven-year covenant with a man whom we refer to as "the Antichrist." The signing of this treaty is the event which will begin the seven-year Tribulation period. At the end of the Tribulation, Jesus will return to the earth and defeat the Antichrist and his armies. At the mid-point of the seven-year Tribulation period the Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and he will desecrate the Jewish temple by placing an "abomination" in the holy place. At this point, an intense persecution of Jews will begin, and the Jews in Israel should flee to the mountains: "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand-- then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains." (Matthew 24:16) The above passage is referring to the end-times when the Antichrist is seeking to exterminate the Jews, and it says that the Jews should flee to the mountains. But where specifically should they go? To find out, first we need to understand the identity of the "woman" in Revelation 12:1-6: "A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon [the devil] with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days." (Revelation 12:1-6) In the above passage, the "dragon" is the devil (see Revelation 20:2), and the "woman" being persecuted by the dragon in the above passage is the nation of Israel. Is this the woman and child you are speaking of???QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 4 2009, 12:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70197
No michael is taken out of the way have you not read there was war in heaven with Michael when God allows it at the appointed time ... and Satan gets kicked out you've only been shown 1000 times. Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
That does not make sense! Who or what withheld the revealing of mystery of iniquity? You are saying Michael??? So Michael is taken out of the way..where is Michael taken? The scene you described takes place in heaven.... You better read Rev:12 again!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I don't even know why we are still trying to get the Truth to her. She ain't going to listen to anyone. I do feel sorry for her but... this has to be said...Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.Romans 1:25 - Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.II Corinthians 11:4 - For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 4 2009, 12:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70197
This is the start of the tribulation on earth ...have you forgotten everything you ever heard about this time and time again ???
I know what I was taught but it is nothing in the order that you are saying it happens....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Good luck N2 after a 1000 times.... I pray 1001 will help give it your best shot if you feel so inclined but I fear tomorrow we will be back at step one ...Been there done that...

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 4 2009, 12:49 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70199
I don't even know why we are still trying to get the Truth to her. She ain't going to listen to anyone. I do feel sorry for her but... this has to be said...Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.Romans 1:25 - Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.II Corinthians 11:4 - For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
Way out of line here Jordan, as usual! You judge what you know not!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (setfree @ Mar 4 2009, 12:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70202
QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 4 2009, 12:49 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70199
Way out of line here Jordan, as usual! You judge what you know not!So admitting it's Truth is out of line? I have yet to feel guilty for saying what's been shown over and over. You are out of line preaching Satan's lies to mislead people, and it doesn't work on us. As you never stop as usual. As usual, men stops at nothing.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 4 2009, 12:16 AM) Let me put it this way,do you think that verse has anything to do with a mother and child?QUOTE
YesThe Second ComingIsrael will sign a seven-year covenant with a man whom we refer to as "the Antichrist." The signing of this treaty is the event which will begin the seven-year Tribulation period. At the end of the Tribulation, Jesus will return to the earth and defeat the Antichrist and his armies.
Therein lies your problem.The verse has nothing to do with a mother and child,the analogy is spiritual,its saying that if you are with child when Christ returns,you have been unfaithful.satan will come to this earth in the same manner as you expect Christ will.The whole purpose of the tribulation is deception,that deception being,satan pretending to be Christ.Also,you need to do a study on who Israel is.It's one on the board somewhere,because another one of your misunderstandings is that you think the Jews are God's chosen people.Christians don't run from a fight,early Christians went through horrors that I can't even fathom,what makes you think we get a free ride out,when the going get's tough?That is why we are told to put on the Armour of God.Like I said earlier you must understand the beginning to understand the end,and I don't mean any harm,but you don't.Now let me show how you will be deceivedRevelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."Now let me show why you will be deceived2 Thessalonians 210 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: The instant Christ returns,actually when the two witneses rise mankind will realize that they have been in bed with the fake,(hence my start to this thread),they have been unfaithfulThat is why Paul would say He wanted to present us as virgins to Christ,and if your are pregnant with child when He returns you are not a virgin!Setfree you have alot to learn and I,or any of the other staff here will be more than willing to help you if you let us.You must start at the beginning.However if you think your ok let me just offer this advice.If anyone ever comes claiming to be Christ,and it will happen and you are still in your flesh body,don't believe it.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 4 2009, 12:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70203
Way out of line here Jordan, as usual! You judge what you know not!So admitting it's Truth is out of line? I have yet to feel guilty for saying what's been shown over and over. You are out of line preaching Satan's lies to mislead people, and it doesn't work on us. As you never stop as usual. As usual, men stops at nothing.
Who is making you feel guilty? Everything I have posted is backed by scripture here and on the the thread that was closed.When questions go unanswered or avoided...usually by cut down remarks...then I will stick with scriptures. When does 1 Cor. 3:11-15; 2 Cor. 5:10? These are speaking of rewards...rewards are not mentioned in the white throne judement. If you will notice the white throne judgement does not mention those in Christ...this is a judgement of the wicked not the saints. The Bema seat...judgement of the saints.. happens at a different time, so when does it happen in the order that you believe?So you can accuse or avoid me, or you can truthfully answer the questions. But please, try to use the fruit of the Spirit when replying. The readers can discern the difference!QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 4 2009, 07:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70206
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 4 2009, 12:16 AM) Let me put it this way,do you think that verse has anything to do with a mother and child? Therein lies your problem.The verse has nothing to do with a mother and child,the analogy is spiritual,its saying that if you are with child when Christ returns,you have been unfaithful.satan will come to this earth in the same manner as you expect Christ will.The whole purpose of the tribulation is deception,that deception being,satan pretending to be Christ.Also,you need to do a study on who Israel is.It's one on the board somewhere,because another one of your misunderstandings is that you think the Jews are God's chosen people.Christians don't run from a fight,early Christians went through horrors that I can't even fathom,what makes you think we get a free ride out,when the going get's tough?That is why we are told to put on the Armour of God.Like I said earlier you must understand the beginning to understand the end,and I don't mean any harm,but you don't.Now let me show how you will be deceivedRevelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."Now let me show why you will be deceived2 Thessalonians 210 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: The instant Christ returns,actually when the two witneses rise mankind will realize that they have been in bed with the fake,(hence my start to this thread),they have been unfaithfulThat is why Paul would say He wanted to present us as virgins to Christ,and if your are pregnant with child when He returns you are not a virgin!Setfree you have alot to learn and I,or any of the other staff here will be more than willing to help you if you let us.You must start at the beginning.However if you think your ok let me just offer this advice.If anyone ever comes claiming to be Christ,and it will happen and you are still in your flesh body,don't believe it.
Thank you for your concern and I sense the love for others in your post. But I do not see your spiritual woman pregnant with child is being unfaithful to Christ...where do you get this? These people are fleeing from antichrist and they will be protected in the wilderness...read Rev.12:14..The woman is Israel, not the church! I do believe that Israel is the elect and I explained why in another thread. I do not believe that we(Gentiles) are spiritual jews.I am a child of God, Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord, the ones being decieved do not believe in the gospel truth concerning Jesus...my faith is in what Jesus has done on the cross. My salvation is in Him and Him alone...man made doctrines can not take my salvation away. Fear is not of God, I do not fear going through the tribulation I trust in my Savior that will never leave me nor forsake me! I also trust the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me into all truth...not mans doctrine. I do not ignores the word of God...but I also do not take every doctrine that is thrown at me. Again, I am open to instruction...But! It has to be backed with scriptures! You mentioned the woman and child and your interpretation, but no scriptures.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Thank you for your concern and I sense the love for others in your post. But I do not see your spiritual woman pregnant with child is being unfaithful to Christ...where do you get this? These people are fleeing from antichrist and they will be protected in the wilderness...read Rev.12:14..The woman is Israel, not the church! I do believe that Israel is the elect and I explained why in another thread. I do not believe that we(Gentiles) are spiritual jews.I am a child of God, Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord, the ones being decieved do not believe in the gospel truth concerning Jesus...my faith is in what Jesus has done on the cross. My salvation is in Him and Him alone...man made doctrines can not take my salvation away. Fear is not of God, I do not fear going through the tribulation I trust in my Savior that will never leave me nor forsake me! I also trust the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me into all truth...not mans doctrine. I do not ignores the word of God...but I also do not take every doctrine that is thrown at me. Again, I am open to instruction...But! It has to be backed with scriptures! You mentioned the woman and child and your interpretation, but no scriptures.
The verse Im reffering to is Matthew not RevelationMatthew 24:19 "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! "Woe" means that something real bad is about to happen, this means hell bound for sure. This verse has nothing to do with childbirth, or the caring for your children. Jesus is not going against the teachings of Almighty God, but this is directed to another marriage, a spiritual marriage. The purpose of this flesh age is so that each soul would pass through this earth age one time, and only one time. This was done so that each soul could make up his mind whether he would follow God or Satan.Jesus is speaking in a spiritual sense about those that that become impregnated with the mark of the beast. That "Mark of the beast", is a mark of service that is hidden over a long period of time. We are to know this mark, by getting to know who the Kenites are, because when you do not know who they are, then your are taking "the Mark of the beast". By not knowing the Kenites, and what they do, you become deceived by them, and drawn into their service. This is taking the mark in your forehead, and in your right hand; as recorded in Revelation 13:15-18.The bride of Christ is Christ church, made of all the members of the body of Christ. That is the bride of Christ, and today any person on the face of the earth can be a member of that bride of Christ. If you believe in Jesus Christ, and repented in Jesus name, you are a part of the bride of Christ. The husband then is Jesus Christ, and we are told to wait for His coming.If you have taken on another husband before Jesus return to earth, then spiritually you become married to another husband, being Satan. Christ is bringing this spiritual lesson down to a level of emotions that we can understand. It means that they didn't wait on the true husband, and now, spiritually they stand with child by the wrong husband, and are feeding others [giving suck] the spiritual bad milk that draws them to Satan. They are not virgins, Why? Because they are caring small children in a spiritual sense, and have become impregnated in their mind with the deceptions of Satan, the Antichrist. And they literally nourish along the work of Satan. This is the same as we saw in Revelation 13:15-18, receiving the "mark in your forehead, and in your right hand." The right hand refers to the fact that if you are in the world system, you will also will do the work of the world. We are living in that generation where many are going to be taught to worship Satan, right from their own Sunday school classes.And this ties in to what Paul saidII Corinthians 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."II Corinthians 11:3 "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."You said that you believe Israel is the Elect,but do you know who Israel is?

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 4 2009, 08:29 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70209
The verse Im reffering to is Matthew not RevelationMatthew 24:19 "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! "Woe" means that something real bad is about to happen, this means hell bound for sure. This verse has nothing to do with childbirth, or the caring for your children. Jesus is not going against the teachings of Almighty God, but this is directed to another marriage, a spiritual marriage. The purpose of this flesh age is so that each soul would pass through this earth age one time, and only one time. This was done so that each soul could make up his mind whether he would follow God or Satan.Jesus is speaking in a spiritual sense about those that that become impregnated with the mark of the beast. That "Mark of the beast", is a mark of service that is hidden over a long period of time. We are to know this mark, by getting to know who the Kenites are, because when you do not know who they are, then your are taking "the Mark of the beast". By not knowing the Kenites, and what they do, you become deceived by them, and drawn into their service. This is taking the mark in your forehead, and in your right hand; as recorded in Revelation 13:15-18.The bride of Christ is Christ church, made of all the members of the body of Christ. That is the bride of Christ, and today any person on the face of the earth can be a member of that bride of Christ. If you believe in Jesus Christ, and repented in Jesus name, you are a part of the bride of Christ. The husband then is Jesus Christ, and we are told to wait for His coming.If you have taken on another husband before Jesus return to earth, then spiritually you become married to another husband, being Satan. Christ is bringing this spiritual lesson down to a level of emotions that we can understand. It means that they didn't wait on the true husband, and now, spiritually they stand with child by the wrong husband, and are feeding others [giving suck] the spiritual bad milk that draws them to Satan. They are not virgins, Why? Because they are caring small children in a spiritual sense, and have become impregnated in their mind with the deceptions of Satan, the Antichrist. And they literally nourish along the work of Satan. This is the same as we saw in Revelation 13:15-18, receiving the "mark in your forehead, and in your right hand." The right hand refers to the fact that if you are in the world system, you will also will do the work of the world. We are living in that generation where many are going to be taught to worship Satan, right from their own Sunday school classes.And this ties in to what Paul saidII Corinthians 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."II Corinthians 11:3 "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."You said that you believe Israel is the Elect,but do you know who Israel is?
I believe you are reading into Matt. more than is there...the woe is the warning of the great tribulation to come here. If you compare this to the fall in Luke 21:20-24 ..which happen in 66A.D. He also warned them to flee. There was not a mark of the beast in A.D., but yet the "woe" in mentioned in verse 23 also. "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled." (Luke 21:20-24) This passage says that when Jerusalem is surrounded by armies then its desolation (or destruction) is near, and the Jews should flee to the mountains. This is Jesus' answer to the disciples' first question about when the temple will be destroyed, and none of the other Gospels record this answer. According to scholars, this prophecy was fulfilled after the first Jewish revolt broke out against the Romans in 66 A.D. (see for example The Footsteps of the Messiah , Dr. Arnold G. Fruchtenbaum, p. 439). The Romans surrounded Jerusalem, but then they lifted the siege temporarily when they realized that their supply lines were not secure enough for an extended siege. When Jerusalem was no longer surrounded, the Jewish Christians fled Jerusalem and set up a new community on the other side of the Jordan River because of Jesus' prophecy in the passage above. In 68 A.D. the Romans once again besieged the city, and in 70 A.D. the city of Jerusalem and the Jewish temple were destroyed, just as Jesus had prophesied. In addition, Jesus said in this passage that the Jews will be scattered to all the nations, which happened after the fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., and Jesus said that Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled, which began when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 4 2009, 08:29 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70209
You said that you believe Israel is the Elect,but do you know who Israel is?
I started a thread on Israel and gentiles....

Status
Not open for further replies.