The right to abort. The right to ask for the aborted to be adopted instead. These are the same thing!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe there is a right to ask to adopt a child, that would otherwise be aborted?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and, republicans also have abortions. So it's not a partisan thing, but a bipartisan thing. Some abortions are medically needed, but I am not going to argue that with you anymore.
The Dems run the abortion mills. They prey on young ignorant girls and women.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Dems run the abortion mills. They prey on young ignorant girls and women.

I am not talking about abortion mills and again, it is not a partisan thing, but bipartisan. Republicans have abortions too, not just Democrats.

Reactions: Jim B

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, you don't even know the answer! Don't spew propaganda.

I posted the link so that you and others can read it for themselves. It is not spewing propaganda, it is asking you to actually read the link. If you're not going to read it, then don't bother responding.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not talking about abortion mills and again, it is not a partisan thing, but bipartisan. Republicans have abortions too, not just Democrats.
You don't want to talk about the Dems running the abortion mills? Yes, it is quite damning.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted the link so that you and others can read it for themselves. It is not spewing propaganda, it is asking you to actually read the link. If you're not going to read it, then don't bother responding.
You sure avoid question like plague!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't want to talk about the Dems running the abortion mills? Yes, it is quite damning.

No, I literally do not want to talk about them because that was not the reason for my post. You brought it up, you want to talk about it, go right ahead. I don't have to.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am avoiding nothing, but you are sure adverse to reading, aren't you?

Until you read the link, You won't get a response from me.
Evidently you don't even know what's in the link. But you sure love advocating abortions!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidently you don't even know what's in the link. But you sure love advocating abortions!

Last reply till you read the link.

I advocate for abortions that are medically needed. I have never supported abortions for birth control reasons, but you know this. You just enjoy being contrary and misrepresenting what people say.

Read the link and maybe you'll learn something.

Reactions: Jim B

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last reply till you read the link.

I advocate for abortions that are medically needed. I have never supported abortions for birth control reasons, but you know this. You just enjoy being contrary and misrepresenting what people say.

Read the link and maybe you'll learn something.
Then why are you constantly advocating abortions? It's MURDER!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am only interested in what the Bible has to say, and not a bunch of cuckoos who are making up their own false religion.

The Bible clearly says that one does not become a LIVING BEING until after exiting the womb and GOD BREATHES INTO ITS NOSTRILS THE BREATH OF LIFE!!

I am only interested in what GOD says!
Yes, but it is more precious before it is born, than it is after.

You are trying to be God, but you are not establishing wisdom.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wrong! The mother’s body is the only one at stake. As long as the fetus is connected to the mother, it an integral part of the mother’s body. The fetus does not become a separate being until it has been separated from the mother by cutting the umbilical cord.

Part of Rabbinical Biblical Halakhal Law for thousands of years.
Life is not the defining characteristic of the flesh, the spirit is.

"my words are spirit and they are life. The flesh profits nothing"

They've done studies that show the baby reacts to music in the womb, haven't they?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but it is more precious before it is born, than it is after.

You are trying to be God, but you are not establishing wisdom.
Saying that " it is more precious before it is born, than it is after" is mushy, irrelevant nonsense. And expressing one's thoughts is not trying to be God.

• Love
Reactions: Stan B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life is not the defining characteristic of the flesh, the spirit is.

"my words are spirit and they are life. The flesh profits nothing"

They've done studies that show the baby reacts to music in the womb, haven't they?
The "baby" in the womb is a fetus, and it reacts through the mother.

Reactions: Stan B