The rise of the Image of the Beast, America corrupted.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Nobody can stop it!
Yes, and we see this forming as every other nation is following this power or if they go against it, being sanctioned and economically affected unless they follow the new world order...

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan has no power to give life/breath or being to any person. However, he does have the power to manifest political life to steer, persuade and deceive the world through the kingdoms of men.

The BEAST is, and shall be, a "Global Economic Empire" that has never been before among men. The image of that beast, the enforcer, is the UN.

To worship anything, is to comply with the will of HOW one is to worship/give allegiance to that will.
The proof of obedience to the will of the UN, is to take the mark of the beast, which is economic. Without it, no man can buy or sell.

So now, the question is: what "other" beast kingdom, among men coerced, guided and led the people of the world to form the image to the beast?
We all do know the answer: it has two horns.

Horns are symbolic of the forms of government that operate and have control within a beast. Dan. 8:3 is a prime example of that, being the two forms of government within the Medio-Persian empire, symbolized as a Ram.
Well, we see it happening using the events to bring it together.. How the War in Ukraine is Driving a New Global Order

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good thread and documentation by member who posted it.
Most people already have mark of beast. Many people are desensitized and biblically illiterate.
First Timothy chapter 4 tells us of hirelings who teach false doctrine. They are stripping away the gospel armour off Christian people. Hirelings are withholding the truth from people.
When satan as antichrist comes near future, they are defenseless against antichrist lies and deception.
Second Peter chapter 2 . Were looking at religious leaders and political leaders. Thier agendas and lies are building up God's wrath.
Taxation or and other schemes by political system. Religious leaders teaching traditions of men and false doctrine.
How does this tie in?
Zechariah chapter 1. The four horns are the education system, economic, political and religion. These four different agencies are brainwashing people.
The education system has taken God out. Its replaced by evolution and philosophy.
Most people have mark of beast. They are spirtualty dead.
Satan operation is through these four agencies.
Revelation chapter 8. The first four trumps align with the four horns of zechariah chapter 1.
APSINTHOS is Wormwood, bitterness. Revelation chapter 8 tells us this is of satan.
AKATASTASIA in Greek = instability. Babel is confusion. Many people are biblically illiterate or spiritually dead.
CHALATS in Hebrew means = armed, soldier. Without gospel armory on, many people are biblically illiterate.
SHALAH in Hebrew means = mislead, deceive.
Satan as antichrist will deceive and lie to people. Majority will believe he's Jesus.
MACHANEH in Hebrew = locust army.
Joel chapter 2. This is satan as antichrist, fallen angels and kenites. Revelation chapter 13, they take over the one world religious system. It's 5 month period.
Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump. Majority are biblically illiterate. They are not ready for antichrist. They already have mark of beast. God's election have holy spirit. Thier ready. They have gospel armory on, ephesians chapter 6.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We see the corruption everywhere, all the way to the highest office in America.. Republicans call flying LGBTQ pride flag at White House a 'disgrace' and 'shameful' with a fight forming over the foundational pillars and laws of our country, and this same power taking the lead in the new world order forming.. War in Ukraine defining new world order, says thinktank.

With the turmoil we see now in America we now can see how the path for the emergence of the image of the beast is forming and how its is is being laid out. So we need to go and look at more closely at what this entails and how it acts in terms of the end times. So what does Revelation mean by the expression “the image of the beast”? Lets look in Rev 13 to begin..

Revelation 13:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:11-15 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This shows the beast of Revelation and depicts the attempt of an unholy trinity to counteract God’s goal for the plan of salvation. Which essentially is the restoration of 'image' of God in human beings as it was at Creation. We see this evil entity try to subvert Gods plan in the last days by creating the image of the beast on Earth. The image of the beast is an end time entity, comprised of a community of people who reflect the character of the dragon, and has religious-economic-political power to impose false worship on Earth. We see the corruption it brings which is the end time Babylon the Great of Revelation 17-18, and the image of the beast is best identified with this entity.

The image of the beast is basically an institution and procedures which will duplicate the form and behavior of the beast power in Revelation 13. It will convince many that its words and purpose are true despite not being in full harmony with Scripture and will persuade the people of the earth, believers and non-believers, to follow the religious-political power which is the beast. The lamblike beast will also begin speaking like a dragon and exercising the power of the beast, showing that it will become as intolerant especially in setting aside of laws and foundational liberties. This results in people receiving the mark of the beast which is by following it in its false practices of worship, which is really worship of the Beast, and corruption of Gods Holy Day of worship. Lets look at the Revelation 14...

Revelation 14:9-12 King James Version (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The fall of America is also the loss of the foundational rights and the laws of America and the emergence of a corrupted power, the image of the beast. Think about it.
Mexico sent a beast statue to the united nations. It looks exactly like the description found at Rev 13:2, in its inscription-peace and security. I believe this is the mark of the beast. At 1 Thess 5:3-whenever they are saying-peace and security, sudden destruction will be upon them. You see it looks good to the mortal heart-peace and security--yet men cannot accomplish it. Only Gods kingdom rule will accomplish that. Worshipping the image means giving ones support. You think the usa--Rev 16 assures-Every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king( Jesus) -they will be supporting-peace and security and believe they do the opposite of what they be mislead to do.. 3 inspired expressions from satans side( will be like 3 9/11,s hitting mortals in their hearts) to stand in support of their govt and flag, like they do now. In opposition to Jesus. 99% minimum on earth will fall.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark on the hand are those who follow the Beast out of tradition or custom, but the mark on the forehead is when they really believe the Beast, and the deception it brings.

Ezekiel 9:4
And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

The forehead represents the mind and a person will be marked in the forehead by a decision in their mind to follow the abomination the Beast spreads out. The hand is a symbol of work in the Bible, so a person will be marked in the hand by just doing what the Beast lays out.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people already have mark of beast.

You're gonna need to provide proof of this statement.

As far as I am aware, the mark of the beast has not been implemented yet and Christians will absolutely know what it is.

Not all that leads up to the mark of the beast has even happened yet.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark on the hand are those who follow the Beast out of tradition or custom, but the mark on the forehead is when they really believe the Beast, and the deception it brings.

Ezekiel 9:4
And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

The forehead represents the mind and a person will be marked in the forehead by a decision in their mind to follow the abomination the Beast spreads out. The hand is a symbol of work in the Bible, so a person will be marked in the hand by just doing what the Beast lays out.
Mental support and physical support.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good thread and documentation by member who posted it.
Most people already have mark of beast. Many people are desensitized and biblically illiterate.
First Timothy chapter 4 tells us of hirelings who teach false doctrine. They are stripping away the gospel armour off Christian people. Hirelings are withholding the truth from people.
When satan as antichrist comes near future, they are defenseless against antichrist lies and deception.
Second Peter chapter 2 . Were looking at religious leaders and political leaders. Thier agendas and lies are building up God's wrath.
Taxation or and other schemes by political system. Religious leaders teaching traditions of men and false doctrine.
How does this tie in?
Zechariah chapter 1. The four horns are the education system, economic, political and religion. These four different agencies are brainwashing people.
The education system has taken God out. Its replaced by evolution and philosophy.
Most people have mark of beast. They are spirtualty dead.
Satan operation is through these four agencies.
Revelation chapter 8. The first four trumps align with the four horns of zechariah chapter 1.
APSINTHOS is Wormwood, bitterness. Revelation chapter 8 tells us this is of satan.
AKATASTASIA in Greek = instability. Babel is confusion. Many people are biblically illiterate or spiritually dead.
CHALATS in Hebrew means = armed, soldier. Without gospel armory on, many people are biblically illiterate.
SHALAH in Hebrew means = mislead, deceive.
Satan as antichrist will deceive and lie to people. Majority will believe he's Jesus.
MACHANEH in Hebrew = locust army.
Joel chapter 2. This is satan as antichrist, fallen angels and kenites. Revelation chapter 13, they take over the one world religious system. It's 5 month period.
Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump. Majority are biblically illiterate. They are not ready for antichrist. They already have mark of beast. God's election have holy spirit. Thier ready. They have gospel armory on, ephesians chapter 6.
The Mark of the Beast will be set when all, which are alive, get to choose between what Satan has set up as his mark of authority, and what God has as His mark of authority. And it will be right at the end..

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Nobody can stop it!
Just a question if I might ask as things have gotten so jumbled with the war in Gaza. What do you think on Bidens 'support' of Israel?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're probably right, but I trust baby murderers even less.

Just as I trust Republicans less. Do I mistrust all Republicans, no but a great majority of them I do.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You trust these folks who vote to MURDER already born babies? They failed in their first attempt to MURDER but they keep trying! They are Satanic MONSTERS!

There is more to a Democrat than their views on abortion.

Oh, and Republicans get abortions too, in case you weren't aware. Most Republicans in government pay lip service to getting rid of abortion without actually helping the real issue of why there are so many. They do this because they know they will get people like you to vote for them.

As I said, there are liars on both sides. I am also not a Democrat or Liberal. I am a moderate independent. Please try to remember that.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is more to a Democrat than their views on abortion.

Oh, and Republicans get abortions too, in case you weren't aware. Most Republicans in government pay lip service to getting rid of abortion without actually helping the real issue of why there are so many. They do this because they know they will get people like you who vote for them.
How much more EVASIVE can someone get? lol

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TOTALLY evasive! IOW, you knowingly vote for MURDERERS! You're for murdering babies if doctors tell you it's ok. But we already proved that, right?

Not evasive at all. I answered you. I vote for Democrats and Republicans as well. I vote for those who align with my interests. If they vote for abortion rights, that does not come into the factor for me because I am not a one-issue voter.

They are doctors. They are way more educated than I am and yes, if a doctor says that a fetus needs to be aborted because it will kill the mother if it remains, then yes, the fetus needs to be aborted.

You will not change my mind and you know this. I am right with God, whether you want to believe this or not as I have prayed extensively about my position on medically needed abortions. If God disagreed who wouldn't give me peace about it.

I will not reply to you again if your next reply is more stuff on abortion. I will not go round and round with you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not evasive at all. I answered you. I vote for Democrats
Yeah, baby murderers! After the first failed murder attempt they try again, just like children of Satan! And YOU vote for all this!
and Republicans as well. I vote for those who align with my interests. If they vote for abortion rights, that does not come into the factor for me because I am not a one-issue voter.

They are doctors. They are way more educated than I am and yes, if a doctor says that a fetus needs to be aborted because it will kill the mother if it remains, then yes, the fetus needs to be aborted.
And you will be held accountable on Judgment Day!
You will not change my mind and you know this. I am right with God, whether you want to believe this or not as I have prayed extensively about my position on medically needed abortions. If God disagreed who wouldn't give me peace about it.

I will not reply to you again if your next reply is more stuff on abortion. I will not go round and round with you.
Hell will be filled with baby murderers who think they are "right with God".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jn1.Chris

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America, has its liberties, not everything is beneficial is it? Man judges, a transgender for their oddities, or a bi-sexual for having an attraction to both parties. Hey, at least, there is laws against the harming of children, and those who are under the age 18. While you can look at the outside of a person, you can't see the heart. You don't know what a person has done in their life, if they have a gentle quiet spirit, who has faith in God. Who is anyone to judge, in the first place. Did they commit a crime, that was unlawful against you, or others?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, baby murderers! After the first failed murder attempt they try again, just like children of Satan! And YOU vote for all this!

And you will be held accountable on Judgment Day!

Hell will be filled with baby murderers who think they are "right with God".

Please quote Scripture that says pro baby murderers are Christians???

One day I was listening to the NPR station and a Lady, shared on it that she had an abortion, and later on she came to God. Did God forgive her for her decision or did he Hate her?

America, has its liberties, not everything is beneficial is it? Man judges, a transgender for their oddities, or a bi-sexual for having an attraction to both parties. Hey, at least, there is laws against the harming of children, and those who are under the age 18. While you can look at the outside of a person, you can't see the heart. You don't know what a person has done in their life, if they have a gentle quiet spirit, who has faith in God. Who is anyone to judge, in the first place. Did they commit a crime, that was unlawful against you, or others?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America, has its liberties, not everything is beneficial is it? Man judges, a transgender for their oddities, or a bi-sexual for having an attraction to both parties. Hey, at least, there is laws against the harming of children, and those who are under the age 18.
And yet Dems MURDER millions of babies and get paid for doing it. Hmm. Those laws really help. lol

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet Dems MURDER millions of babies and get paid for doing it. Hmm. Those laws really help. lol
That stuff actually doesn't bother me. I can murder a person with hatred in my own heart. I have been a murderer myself, many times, by the darkness of the heart. That is why light in important, and needed to be heeded and held on to.

Reactions: Cassandra

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One day I was listening to the NPR station and a Lady, shared on it that she had an abortion, and later on she came to God. Did God forgive her for her decision or did he Hate her?
You totally missed the point. Yes women can kill their babies and become Christians. The Democrat abortion industry is filled with people who HATE Christians and LOVE murdering babies and won't change.

Reactions: Scott Downey