The rise of the Image of the Beast, America corrupted.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That stuff actually doesn't bother me. I can murder a person with hatred in my own heart. I have been a murderer myself, many times, by the darkness of the heart. That is why light in important, and needed to be heeded and held on to.
Democrats getting rich murdering babies doesn't bother you? That's quite telling.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You totally missed the point. Yes women can kill their babies and become Christians. The Democrat abortion industry is filled with people who HATE Christians and LOVE murdering babies and won't change.
Im not politically affiliated, if a state has laws that allow it. It's their own choice, and people make their own choice, and before america was even in existence, people in Israel killed their children with that made god Molech.

Old news, and nothing new.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not politically affiliated, if a state has laws that allow it. It's their own choice, and people make their own choice, and before america was even in existence, people in Israel killed their children with that made god Molech.

Old news, and nothing new.
But you said, Dems murdering babies doesn't bother you. Why are you now attacking Israel???

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats getting rich murdering babies doesn't bother you? That's quite telling.

Being rich in Christ with mercy, compassion, understanding, and acceptance of another story is far more valuable. Can't help what people decide to, and its not between you and them. Its between them and God.

But you said, Dems murdering babies doesn't bother you. Why are you now attacking Israel???

I dont care about Israel, just an old place that still exist.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being rich in Christ with mercy, compassion, understanding, and acceptance of another story is far more valuable. Can't help what people decide to, and its not between you and them. Its between them and God.
You said murdering babies doesn't bother you, well it bothers Christians!
I dont care about Israel, just an old place that still exist.
Don't you even know where Jesus will return?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said murdering babies doesn't bother you, well it bothers Christians!
It doesn't bother as far as it being my personal problem. Sure it's sad. Are you a political activist, and go out and stand in front of those building and try to get people to not go through with doing what they are deciding to do which is abort their child?

If I ever had a talk with a person who was considering abortion, I would try to encourage an alternative route.

All those children are being resurrected and going on to be God, and that is how I am able to be okay with it. There is also a bible story, when a baby had died, and a prophet had a hard time with it even asking God for it to live, only to find out that it died, and he got up the next morning and ate breakfast.
Don't you even know where Jesus will return?
I aint gonna be there, Ill be here in america when I die.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't bother as far as it being my personal problem. Sure it's sad. Are you a political activist, and go out and stand in front of those building and try to get people to not go through with doing what they are deciding to do which is abort their child?
Abort? Don't you mean MURDER?
If I ever had a talk with a person who was considering abortion, I would try to encourage an alternative route.

All those children are being resurrected and going on to be God
I agree with that!
, and that is how I am able to be okay with it. There is also a bible story, when a baby had died, and a prophet had a hard time with it even asking God for it to live, only to find out that it died, and he got up the next morning and ate breakfast.

I aint gonna be there, Ill be here in america when I die.
Unless you're old, you may still be living when Jesus returns. This is the terminal generation!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abort? Don't you mean MURDER?
I am by nature a murderer. Without ever having an abortion, or ever killing a person by a knife stab to the heart. I can murder others by hatred in my own heart. Hell all my sins killed Jesus.
I agree with that!
Cool.
Unless you're old, you may still be living when Jesus returns. This is the terminal generation!
I don't believe that Jesus is coming back, in todays age.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am by nature a murderer. Without ever having an abortion, or ever killing a person by a knife stab to the heart. I can murder others by hatred in my own heart. Hell all my sins killed Jesus.

Cool.

Yes I know you make up your own bible to please you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I know you make up your own bible to please you.
Guess you ran out of things to say. That is alright Jack, glad people could read both of our comments. Thank you for conversing my Guy, have a good one.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Cool.

What do you believe todays age is?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you believe todays age is?
The age, which is of fulfilment with he victory of Christ over all things, and that the world has been reconciled back to God himself through Christ. This age is predicated, by spiritual means, which allows the Garden of Eden like state to be in position, with the established Heavenly Kingdom, Heavenly Jerusalem. Everyone sins are taken care of, everyone is saved from satan, sin, death, the false prophet, the beast, and the wrath of God. When people die I believe everyone is resurrected, however their is the resurrection of condemnation and resurrection life, there is the separation of unbelievers and believers, described in Revelation 21,22, with a city, 12 gates that are open and never closed, and outside are unbelievers. (Then I could explain more about the lake of fire but over all this my view today that hasn't changed in the past going on 2 years, or 3 years now.)

People tend to disagree with a lot of these things cause they dont see how Jesus has had victory yet over all things because people tend to still do evil acts, of course they are probably spiritually dead, and have no light in them, or inclination to seek out God. The reality is, all of us tend to love darkness, I know I do like the darkness most more than the light, but knowing the light is better, its better to grasp ahold of the Light of all mankind, Yeshua.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The age, which is of fulfilment with he victory of Christ over all things, and that the world has been reconciled back to God himself through Christ. This age is predicated, by spiritual means, which allows the Garden of Eden like state to be in position, with the established Heavenly Kingdom, Heavenly Jerusalem. Everyone sins are taken care of, everyone is saved from satan, sin, death, the false prophet, the beast, and the wrath of God. When people die I believe everyone is resurrected, however their is the resurrection of condemnation and resurrection life, there is the separation of unbelievers and believers, described in Revelation 21,22, with a city, 12 gates that are open and never closed, and outside are unbelievers. (Then I could explain more about the lake of fire but over all this my view today that hasn't changed in the past going on 2 years, or 3 years now.)

People tend to disagree with a lot of these things cause they dont see how Jesus has had victory yet over all things because people tend to still do evil acts, of course they are probably spiritually dead, and have no light in them, or inclination to seek out God. The reality is, all of us tend to love darkness, I know I do like the darkness most more than the light, but knowing the light is better, its better to grasp ahold of the Light of all mankind, Yeshua.
Interesting take … When asked about the end of the age, Christ pointed to a particular generation, how are you determining when this generation begins?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting take … When asked about the end of the age, Christ pointed to a particular generation, how are you determining when this generation begins?
Thank you for taking a moment to consider. This is another great question, my belief is that around the age of 30 Jesus made a promise, of that generation which would be 40 years from the moment it was proclaimed would undergo the wrath of God, for killing the Son of God. Something interesting is when Pilate, washed his hands of putting Jesus to death, the Israelites, asked "let his blood be on us and our children."

Matthew 27
24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a [a]tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this [b]just Person. You see to it.

25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

26 Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had [c]scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.

While the blood of Christ, covers the sin of the world, the blood being on the people of Israel, and their children, could also be taken as "We dont care, kill him, we will take responsibility for his death, even our children" in my opinion, which would corelate, to the olivet discourse of that generation which would see many things before the age came to abrupt ending all in fire, smoke, death, and loss of everything that they had, including the temple Jesus foretold was to come down, which did in 70AD.

These are just things learned over time, and I could always be wrong, so dont take my word for it.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for taking a moment to consider. This is another great question, my belief is that around the age of 30 Jesus made a promise, of that generation which would be 40 years from the moment it was proclaimed would undergo the wrath of God, for killing the Son of God. Something interesting is when Pilate, washed his hands of putting Jesus to death, the Israelites, asked "let his blood be on us and our children."

Matthew 27
24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a [a]tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this [b]just Person. You see to it.

25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

26 Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had [c]scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.

While the blood of Christ, covers the sin of the world, the blood being on the people of Israel, and their children, could also be taken as "We dont care, kill him, we will take responsibility for his death, even our children" in my opinion, which would corelate, to the olivet discourse of that generation which would see many things before the age came to abrupt ending all in fire, smoke, death, and loss of everything that they had, including the temple Jesus foretold was to come down, which did in 70AD.

These are just things learned over time, and I could always be wrong, so dont take my word for it.
Thank you for taking a moment to consider.
Perhaps me considering will make you consider.

Romans 2:21
Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?

my belief is that around the age of 30 Jesus made a promise, of that generation which would be 40 years from the moment it was proclaimed would undergo the wrath of God, for killing the Son of God.

Let’s say He was 30… and you associated 40 with a generation, is that from Exodus and the generation made to wonder 40 years?

Matthew 23: 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The generation that lived 40 years after those words from Christ are all passed… But this did not happen yet..

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps me considering will make you consider.
Maybe, but not always.
Romans 2:21
Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?
Okay.
Let’s say He was 30… and you associated 40 with a generation, is that from Exodus and the generation made to wonder 40 years?
40 years, in my opinion is a biblical generation. The generation would continue to hear about the gospel, and continue to reject, with what seems like 144,000 of each tribe having been pure, blameless, part of the bride of Christ, which the Apostles had kept in check, and in order in that day. Jesus was proclaimed to becoming, as the letters progress up to revelation in which the time was to come with Jesus coming without any delay, along with destruction.
Matthew 23: 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Spoke directly to the 4 disciples whom had come to ask him, when shall we know that the end of the age, is upon them? Jesus goes on to explain many different things. Have you searched out anything within the first century, which people are able to access today and see what happened then?
The generation that lived 40 years after those words from Christ are all passed… But this did not happen yet..
I disagree.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

Have you searched history if any of those things happened? Here is some suggestions though the expectation of your or any other person going to look through is information is not expected. Historian secular writers : Josephus, Tacitus, Suetonius, Cassio Dio.

The view of fulfilment is nothing new, for 2023 or anything, it's fairly old. Many people proclaim world war 1 was the start or something... none of that makes sense when the Apostles, told others that the wrath of God was coming, and that Jesus was going to show up as well, just as he had taught them, and Paul also encouraged those Gentiles who were partakers of being the bride of Christ, as well told them to be watching and waiting, and he also corrected those who were proclaiming that Jesus had already come to not believe them as the time was not yet. The time become evident upon Revelation wrote by John to the seven church of asia minor.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe, but not always.

Okay.

40 years, in my opinion is a biblical generation. The generation would continue to hear about the gospel, and continue to reject, with what seems like 144,000 of each tribe having been pure, blameless, part of the bride of Christ, which the Apostles had kept in check, and in order in that day. Jesus was proclaimed to becoming, as the letters progress up to revelation in which the time was to come with Jesus coming without any delay, along with destruction.

Spoke directly to the 4 disciples whom had come to ask him, when shall we know that the end of the age, is upon them? Jesus goes on to explain many different things. Have you searched out anything within the first century, which people are able to access today and see what happened then?

I disagree.

Have you searched history if any of those things happened? Here is some suggestions though the expectation of your or any other person going to look through is information is not expected. Historian secular writers : Josephus, Tacitus, Suetonius, Cassio Dio.

The view of fulfilment is nothing new, for 2023 or anything, it's fairly old. Many people proclaim world war 1 was the start or something... none of that makes sense when the Apostles, told others that the wrath of God was coming, and that Jesus was going to show up as well, just as he had taught them, and Paul also encouraged those Gentiles who were partakers of being the bride of Christ, as well told them to be watching and waiting, and he also corrected those who were proclaiming that Jesus had already come to not believe them as the time was not yet. The time become evident upon Revelation wrote by John to the seven church of asia minor.
Agreed, Jesus was speaking to only 4, but observe the word play. Notice that the words "ye" and "you" - “So likewise ye, when ye see" are plural words, not singular. In other words, Jesus was not speaking to "thee" and "thy," which are singular pronouns in the King James Bible, but He was speaking in the plural to us as well as those seated before Christ.

But if “all” these things must happen, and you believe history shows they have, then why has not Christ returned? For that is one of the things that must happen in the generation being referenced.

Yes I’m familiar with the scholars you presented except that Cassio guy.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed, Jesus was speaking to only 4, but observe the word play. Notice that the words "ye" and "you" - “So likewise ye, when ye see" are plural words, not singular. In other words, Jesus was not speaking to "thee" and "thy," which are singular pronouns in the King James Bible, but He was speaking in the plural to us as well as those seated before Christ.
I disagree. He was not speaking to us. In fact, he never once ever spoke to us ever.

I do believe that people are going to see the Lord one day, when they die, but there is no reason to expect Jesus coming in the clouds today.
But if “all” these things must happen, and you believe history shows they have, then why has not Christ returned? For that is one of the things that must happen in the generation being referenced.
It's all by Faith, that Jesus had come back as promised and established the Heavenly Jerusalem, I don't have and confirmed writing that says "Jesus came back" every believer who seen him were taken up, and the rest of the families of the generation, going through the tribulation, died by the sword, starved to death, they were eating each other cause Rome cut off the supplies for them, and their city structures were all burned down.
Yes I’m familiar with the scholars you presented except that Cassio guy.
Okay.

I like conversing with you truthnightmare, and thank you for deciding to engage with me. Whatever you believe, it wont change my mind in what has been placed on the foundation of trusting Jesus, and the apostles, and the bride of christ of those in that day, who loved God, and loved others, and they went on the heavenly kingdom which is now established today, and people come in to by faith in God, and that is all good and wonderful.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree. He was not speaking to us. In fact, he never once ever spoke to us ever.

I do believe that people are going to see the Lord one day, when they die, but there is no reason to expect Jesus coming in the clouds today.

It's all by Faith, that Jesus had come back as promised and established the Heavenly Jerusalem, I don't have and confirmed writing that says "Jesus came back" every believer who seen him were taken up, and the rest of the families of the generation, going through the tribulation, died by the sword, starved to death, they were eating each other cause Rome cut off the supplies for them, and their city structures were all burned down.

Okay.

I like conversing with you truthnightmare, and thank you for deciding to engage with me. Whatever you believe, it wont change my mind in what has been placed on the foundation of trusting Jesus, and the apostles, and the bride of christ of those in that day, who loved God, and loved others, and they went on the heavenly kingdom which is now established today, and people come in to by faith in God, and that is all good and wonderful.
I’m going to read this over and respond tomorrow, day off to watch football and study.

I’m pretty sure my beliefs won’t change your mind, However,
Proverbs 27:17, “Iron sharpens iron,
Be blessed!

Reactions: MatthewG

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy are you gonna be shocked!

1 Thessalonians 4
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.