The rise of the Image of the Beast, America corrupted.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure I understand.. the Israelites were in many places according to the Bible. It seems like
anyone can go to the land of Israel and
put on a yarmulke, and Americans would believe they’re related to Moses.
Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Israel is home to stay! Clearly referring to physical Israel.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe all of it was destroyed.

I dont believe that wailing wall is any part of Jerusalem which is standing there, and believe it something of Roman origin.

No, the Heavenly Jerusalem is intact, and people come in to it through faith in believing that God is, and seek him diligently.

Okay, that is cool.

There is a person here who taught me a little bit about these two differences. What is interesting though, is that annually all twelve tribes that were of the faithful, looking to go and be in the temple to worship and sacrifice to God, even in 70AD, there would also be gentiles, but also every one whom was given heritage (aside from the Levites who were given priesthood) where given land, even though they had split like this.

Okay. What book of the bible, are you referencing?

I believe no tribe was lost to God at all. If they all were lost they all would not have been mentioned by John in Revelation,

I do not believe this is true. Its a personal belief that anyone who was of the 12 tribes of Israel, which basically the "Nation of Israel", and it seems that God divorced the material nation by destroying them as promised, having the people killed off by justifying the wrath of God upon those who struck down his son. That is why I am do not believe "bloodlines" or "geneaology" of saying "Oh I am a Jew" is really an intellectually honest thing to do. Because all the Jewish people were done away with then and there, though there would have been thoughts who may have been mixed, with other nations, and still be under the Jewish religious ways.

I am by no means, an anti-semite, and hope the best of Israel as a country, all the way, today, as well as the other countries across the world. In the bible it is said to pray for all people, even your enemies who are out to harm you.

There is a material Israel, and then their is those who are of isrrael spiritually. While you have a great challenge for me, it would be impossible to answer your question on just a short jist, as you know that. Where did you get this list, or did you make it yourself to study? Which Israel is being spoken about and of?

God divorced Material Israel, that is why we disagree, are you someone who believe that Israel is still active now, and who are all of the 12 tribes which were from Israels are they still alive in active on earth? I do not believe so, with them being taken away, and those who were remaining on earth suffered under the wrath of God, which was promisd to come about upon them. Everything revolves around the spiritual, and not so much the material things.

The Old Testament, speaks many things about Jesus as well.

John 5:39-40​

New International Version​

39 You study[a] the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

Thank you for all your questions, and sharing your viewpoints, @Truthnightmare it has been nice to share some of these viewpoints with someone else cause it is rare to do so with others. God loves us both, and the world too.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many debates as to the wailing wall, I can accept the notion of it not really being part of Jerusalem, I believe it is, but I understand why you believe as you do concerning.

Okay. What book of the bible, are you referencing?

The book of Kings.. Of course it’s best to start at the beginning or at least for me it is… But if you want to just jump in, 2 Kings CHP 17.

I believe the prophecies I left are from a Col. Jack Mohr.
Yes, I very much agree with you regarding a spiritual Israel and a material Israel. I am speaking of a material.

Consider this…
Hosea 1
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people, [there] it shall be said unto them, [Ye are] the sons of the living God

Do you believe the above passage is speaking of a material Israel or spiritual?

And I would ask the same of this CHP

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

If material Israel no longer exist, that would mean this is spiritual or it has already taken place. What say you? As this is ChP 7 and you believe everything up to chp 20 has happened.

I also have a couple questions in regards to the seals trumps and veils as they take place before CHP 20

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Israel is home to stay! Clearly referring to physical Israel.
Are you familiar with Ezekiel 37? It presents some real problems in your evaluation of Amos.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many debates as to the wailing wall, I can accept the notion of it not really being part of Jerusalem, I believe it is, but I understand why you believe as you do concerning.

The book of Kings.. Of course it’s best to start at the beginning or at least for me it is… But if you want to just jump in, 2 Kings CHP 17.

I believe the prophecies I left are from a Col. Jack Mohr.
Yes, I very much agree with you regarding a spiritual Israel and a material Israel. I am speaking of a material.

Consider this…
Hosea 1
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people, [there] it shall be said unto them, [Ye are] the sons of the living God

Do you believe the above passage is speaking of a material Israel or spiritual?
What do you believe it means?

Once Abrahams covenant was fulfilled, and the Covenant made with Moses to his People, the Nation of Israel which he divorced due to their idolatry, because Jesus fulfilled the covenant promise that God had made to his people, in order to be able to get rid of it all together, and establish the new covenant with all mankind. God made a way for people who become his spiritual children through belief on the Lord Jesus Christ
And I would ask the same of this CHP

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

This reminds me of a verse in Revelation.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
All these things in the Revelation are the greater picture of the things which we were talking about prior concerning what Jesus told them on the mountain.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

There are a lot of speculations on what these tribes mean, and some say they continue today, or it is just a great summation, I believe that it's the total number of faithful believers, who would be 'of the Jews first', that were taken by Christ Jesus, and they were the pure, spotless, bride of Christ whom were watching and waiting, as I continue to share with you.

To me, it was the Material tribes of Israel which Joshua, had given out the land to the tribes, except the tribe Levites, who were given the priesthood? Which Jesus is now seen as the high priest, replacing all others.
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
After those having being sealed with mark of the LORD on their foreheads be it of the mind, of the person to put God first, John sees what happens once those things had come to pass, which now he sees many people, of all kinds, signifying the victory of the bride of Christ, which would have more people coming afterwards? There is a lot to think about, and people have all kinds of things they may think it may me, hopefully it is good to go by the spirit.
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Praise be to the Lord God Almighty.
If material Israel no longer exist, that would mean this is spiritual or it has already taken place. What say you? As this is ChP 7 and you believe everything up to chp 20 has happened.
I believe everything has been fulfilled. I believe that Revelation 21, and 22, are also in effect now today, and while everything from Revelation 1 - 20, deals with the judgement of all those of the old age, the new age is now established, with the Garden of Eden restored and all peoples sins having been paid for, and now the choice is for people to choose from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, or the tree of life (partaking in the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I also have a couple questions in regards to the seals trumps and veils as they take place before CHP 20
Not sure if I will be able to answer any questions relating to it, you are free to ask them if you would like.

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for all your questions, and sharing your viewpoints, @Truthnightmare it has been nice to share some of these viewpoints with someone else cause it is rare to do so with others. God loves us both, and the world too.
Indeed… Im rather simplistic in learning, asking question and listening allows me a certain type of understanding regarding the person I’m speaking with… I think Jesus asked like 300 questions.

Jesus said…

John 6
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

It’s not of our own doing, what a pleasure.

Reactions: MatthewG

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you believe it means?

Once Abrahams covenant was fulfilled, and the Covenant made with Moses to his People, the Nation of Israel which he divorced due to their idolatry, because Jesus fulfilled the covenant promise that God had made to his people, in order to be able to get rid of it all together, and establish the new covenant with all mankind. God made a way for people who become his spiritual children through belief on the Lord Jesus Christ

This reminds me of a verse in Revelation.

All these things in the Revelation are the greater picture of the things which we were talking about prior concerning what Jesus told them on the mountain.

There are a lot of speculations on what these tribes mean, and some say they continue today, or it is just a great summation, I believe that it's the total number of faithful believers, who would be 'of the Jews first', that were taken by Christ Jesus, and they were the pure, spotless, bride of Christ whom were watching and waiting, as I continue to share with you.

To me, it was the Material tribes of Israel which Joshua, had given out the land to, except the Levites, who were of the priesthood? Which Jesus is now seen as the high priest, replacing all others.

After those having being sealed with mark of the LORD on their foreheads be it of the mind, of the person to put God first, John sees what happens once those things had come to pass, which now he sees many people, of all kinds, signifying the victory of the bride of Christ, which would have more people coming afterwards? There is a lot to think about, and people have all kinds of things they may think it may me, hopefully it is good to go by the spirit.

Praise be to the Lord God Almighty.

I believe everything has been fulfilled. I believe that Revelation 21, and 22, are also in effect now today, and while everything from Revelation 1 - 20, deals with the judgement of all those of the old age, the new age is now established, with the Garden of Eden restored and all peoples sins having been paid for, and now the choice is for people to choose from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, or the tree of life (partaking in the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Not sure if I will be able to answer any questions relating to it, you are free to ask them if you would like.
You have taken a strong stance on your position,
and I disagree, but ultimately you will have debate yourself. If truly believe all events in the book Revelation have taken place (up to chp 20)

When did this happen?

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Mind you, that the consequences of taking the mark leads to the following.

Revelation 14
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

It’s a daunting task to convince one that sometime in history the whole world was made to take a mark or they could not buy or sell.

And what of the 2 witnesses?
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Have a good night we will speak again.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you familiar with Ezekiel 37? It presents some real problems in your evaluation of Amos.
How so?

Ezekiel 37
12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it," says the LORD.' "

Again, referring to physical Israel.

And again, physical Israel:

Ezekiel 37
21 Then say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land;
22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again.
23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have taken a strong stance on your position,
and I disagree, but ultimately you will have debate yourself. If truly believe all events in the book Revelation have taken place (up to chp 20)
I'll just continue to believe that Jesus never lied, and John never lied about Jesus coming back quickly without dely. It's the chief corner stone, and those who went out and laid the foundation which he had laid for all to come to being able to be part of the Kingdom of God, that is being stood on.

It's really about faith, in my best estimation. If one believes what is being read or not is true, and there are many different facets, and things to look at with revelation, and comparing it with the old testament.

It's just a viewpoint, and has nothing to do with salvation.
When did this happen?

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Mind you, that the consequences of taking the mark leads to the following.

Revelation 14
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

It’s a daunting task to convince one that sometime in history the whole world was made to take a mark or they could not buy or sell.
I believe it would deal with Nero Caezar, and how those in Jerusalem, who deny their fellow brothers and sisters, the ability to participate in buying or selling unless they had the 'mark', which only then allowing for Nero to be their Lord and their Savior, instead of Jesus Christ.

I would believe that the name of the beast, was of a number 666 and those who had wisdom, searched out for who the number related to, and up right before the destruction it seemed that nero was in power, and perhaps this letter that was written to the seven churches with living breathing people, was only 2 years before the outcome of their destruction completely.

I do not see this happening for us today, though many people continue to roam around conspiracy theories, but who doesn't love a good "conspiracy", with endless questions.
And what of the 2 witnesses?
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
Have you considered any possibilities?

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
Not sure, have not studied this in a while.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which s
This is just an overall interesting passage.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Is the witness, the written testimony of Jesus, and Jesus Christ himself? Elijah? The Word of God? Are we able to pinpoint them at all? Was it someone that could have been written about in one of the other historians books about two witnessess that came about upon in Jerusalem which was spiritually egypt.

Have a good night we will speak again.
Sure, thing. I do not have all the answers, it is a good thing to study, and consider all things written in Revelation.

In the end it is going to be all about having faith, living and loving God, and living to love others by the spirit, and my respects to you as you consider what is shared here, as my view is not going to change as it would displace my trust and faith in Jesus having all victory over all things today, and that is just not worth the trouble of having doubting expectations in which a people then were waiting, and hoping, and watching, and even those Seven Churches, were warned of what needed to be done before he came back and took the bride.

Reactions: Truthnightmare

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How so?

Ezekiel 37
12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it," says the LORD.' "

Again, referring to physical Israel.

And again, physical Israel:

Ezekiel 37
21 Then say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land;
22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again.
23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
You left out the most important verses

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

These two sticks will be joined together, you claim one stick Judah has returned but if that were true the other stick Joseph would have joined them. This has not happened. Creating a narrative from one verse from Amos without understanding subject object and time will lead to misunderstandings of scripture.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You left out the most important verses

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

These two sticks will be joined together, you claim one stick Judah has returned but if that were true the other stick Joseph would have joined them. This has not happened. Creating a narrative from one verse from Amos without understanding subject object and time will lead to misunderstandings of scripture.
Actually I quoted "the most important verses" from Ezk 37 that YOU mentioned.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll just continue to believe that Jesus never lied, and John never lied about Jesus coming back quickly without dely. It's the chief corner stone, and those who went out and laid the foundation which he had laid for all to come to being able to be part of the Kingdom of God, that is being stood on.

It's really about faith, in my best estimation. If one believes what is being read or not is true, and there are many different facets, and things to look at with revelation, and comparing it with the old testament.

It's just a viewpoint, and has nothing to do with salvation.

I believe it would deal with Nero Caezar, and how those in Jerusalem, who deny their fellow brothers and sisters, the ability to participate in buying or selling unless they had the 'mark', which only then allowing for Nero to be their Lord and their Savior, instead of Jesus Christ.

I would believe that the name of the beast, was of a number 666 and those who had wisdom, searched out for who the number related to, and up right before the destruction it seemed that nero was in power, and perhaps this letter that was written to the seven churches with living breathing people, was only 2 years before the outcome of their destruction completely.

I do not see this happening for us today, though many people continue to roam around conspiracy theories, but who doesn't love a good "conspiracy", with endless questions.

Have you considered any possibilities?

Not sure, have not studied this in a while.

This is just an overall interesting passage.

Is the witness, the written testimony of Jesus, and Jesus Christ himself? Elijah? The Word of God? Are we able to pinpoint them at all? Was it someone that could have been written about in one of the other historians books about two witnessess that came about upon in Jerusalem which was spiritually egypt.

Sure, thing. I do not have all the answers, it is a good thing to study, and consider all things written in Revelation.

In the end it is going to be all about having faith, living and loving God, and living to love others by the spirit, and my respects to you as you consider what is shared here, as my view is not going to change as it would displace my trust and faith in Jesus having all victory over all things today, and that is just not worth the trouble of having doubting expectations in which a people then were waiting, and hoping, and watching, and even those Seven Churches, were warned of what needed to be done before he came back and took the bride.

I’ve considered what you have mentioned, however…
Revelation 11:3

The question was asked who these two are.

Zechariah 4
11Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

I feel comfortable saying these 2 are people,

I believe they are Moses and Elijah, but I cannot document that in scripture.
Does it not bother you a bit that you cannot show many of these events happening? But not being able to prove something doesn’t make you wrong.

Reactions: MatthewG

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you talking Judah?
The house of Judah which is comprised Judah and Benjamin (some levites) are very different from Israel the Northern tribes. Different prophets, different prophecies, different destinations for the most part until they join again.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is Israel. Christians are not Israel. I do understand.
That’s not true… The Bible clearly documents that Israel split.

That’s why you see Judah in captivity under Nebuchadnezzar (Babylon) and you see Israel in captivity under Tiglath-pileser (Assyria)

The book of Kings makes this very clear!

Reactions: Cassandra

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The house of Judah which is comprised Judah and Benjamin (some levites) are very different from Israel the Northern tribes. Different prophets, different prophecies, different destinations for the most part until they join again.

That's what I figured when you said that Israel only has 10 of the tribes.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s not true… The Bible clearly documents that Israel split.

That’s why you see Judah in captivity under Nebuchadnezzar (Babylon) and you see Israel in captivity under Tiglath-pileser (Assyria)

The book of Kings makes this very clear!
That's what I figured when you said that Israel only has 10 of the tribes.
I figured… most people don’t say “Judah” don’t believe I’ve heard the name “Naomanos”