The Seven Seals / Chart 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
The 70th Week of Daniel is a seven year period which begins with the confirmation of a covenant and ends with the advent of Christ and the start of the Millennial rule of Christ. This seven year period can further be divided into four smaller periods of time. These four periods are outlined by Christ in Matthew 24:

1. The Beginning of Birth Pains (The first 3 ½ years) Matt24:1-14
2. The Great Tribulation (The second 3½ years) Matt 24:15-28
3. The Wonders in the Heavens Matt 24:29
4. The Day of the Lord Matt 24:30,31

Please review:http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/18319-the-final-seven-years2555-days-chart/

screenshot20130608at948.png

Copyright by Guy Smith 1997 Fair Use For Educational and Discussion Purposes

In Yehoshua,
Guy Smith

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
The seven year period began when Jesus was baptized with the holy spirit, and (IMO) ended when Peter baptized Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts 10:1). Jesus confirmed the new covenant with Israel for 3.5 years, was cut off, and then his body confirmed the new covenant with Israel for the next 3.5 years.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Guy - The Tribulation consists of the whole seven years. The first 3 and a half years is when the AC "sets up shop". The world gets to know him. The next 2 and a half years or so is his period of being God. The next year or so will be the "Day of the Lord" - the time when God takes his revenge on the world, which results in the near annihilation of mankind. When all appears lost, Jesus returns to set up the Millenium - a thousand or more years of worldwide peace without Satan.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
John S said:
Guy - The Tribulation consists of the whole seven years. The first 3 and a half years is when the AC "sets up shop". The world gets to know him. The next 2 and a half years or so is his period of being God. The next year or so will be the "Day of the Lord" - the time when God takes his revenge on the world, which results in the near annihilation of mankind. When all appears lost, Jesus returns to set up the Millenium - a thousand or more years of worldwide peace without Satan.
Hello John,

Please review the chart on:http://www.christian...555-days-chart/

In Yehoshua,
Guy Smith
Hello CRFTD,
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
The seven year period began when Jesus was baptized with the holy spirit, and (IMO) ended when Peter baptized Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts 10:1). Jesus confirmed the new covenant with Israel for 3.5 years, was cut off, and then his body confirmed the new covenant with Israel for the next 3.5 years.
I know your position concerning this matter.

In Yehoshua,
Guy Smith

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
The rider on the red horse represents war.

Revelation 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

screenshot20130608at101.png

In Yehoshua,
Guy Smith

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
The rider on the black horse is represents famine.

Revelation 6: 5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!

screenshot20130608at103.png

In Yehoshua,
Guy Smith

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
The rider on the pale horse represents death.

Revelation 6: 7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The first four seals occur in period one (the beginning of birthpains) of the "final seven years."

screenshot20130608at104.png

In Yehoshua,
Guy Smith

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Consider that, given power over 1/4 of the earth to kill does not mean all of the 1/4 has to be or will be killed, or even close to that number. Some others claim (assume) 1/3 of the people of the earth will be killed... add that to here at the 4th seal 1/4 will be killed - then a multitude no man can count (could mean a low number as well as a high number) will be raptured and 144,000 will be sealed, then.many will be be-headed for not taking the Mark of the Beast.... What? is Armageddon going to be fought between Jesus with10,000 angels against Satan and all his demons, all over the lives of 187 people?

iamlamad

Jun 9, 2013
guysmith said:
The 70th Week of Daniel is a seven year period which begins with the confirmation of a covenant and ends with the advent of Christ and the start of the Millennial rule of Christ. This seven year period can further be divided into four smaller periods of time. These four periods are outlined by Christ in Matthew 24:

1. The Beginning of Birth Pains (The first 3 ½ years) Matt24:1-14
2. The Great Tribulation (The second 3½ years) Matt 24:15-28
3. The Wonders in the Heavens Matt 24:29
4. The Day of the Lord Matt 24:30,31

Please review:http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/18319-the-final-seven-years2555-days-chart/

screenshot20130608at948.png

In Yehoshua,
Guy Smith
Let's look:

Mat. 24
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Please notice, THE END IS NOT YET: Jesus has not yet started talking about end times events.

7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

STILL not talking about the end.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Then when? This then refers back to "the end is not yet." Jesus STILL has not arrived at the end, but is still talking about events of the birth pains.

13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

FINALLY Jesus gets to "the end." From this point on, Jesus is talking about end times.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand),

Now Jesus is at the midpoint.......He TOTALLY SKIPPED over the first three and one half years.

The seals in Revelation are the same; so many think they fit into the 70th week, but they don't. John shows us the first seal was broken as soon as Jesus ascended into the throne room, after telling Mary not to hold onto Him because He had not yet ascended.

So Matthew and Revelation are in perfect agreement.

Lamad