The Stan Lee Code:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

denny123

Feb 16, 2011
Have you ever sceen the comic or the movie "X-men" , by Stan Lee? If you have look at the main Character Dr. CharLes XaVIer, He is the leader of the X-men but look closely at the leader of the X-men's name. Can you see the roman numeral for 666 in his name, (DCLXVI) ? But thats not the end of it, in both Daniel 7 and Revelation 13, ten men/horns are given power with the Antichrist aka the Beast. The roman numeral for 10 is X. Do the X-men represent those 10-men? Of course I don't believe the antichrist is a comic book character, I believe as my Pastor preaches, that the Beast is MAITREYA, the buddist messiah, because his name calculates out to equal 666 in Hebrew. But I do wander how the comic characters represent what is to come? Think about it, Why is the number one villan, Magneto, Hebrew, and why does the X-men symble, an X inside of a Circle, resemble a Nazi Swashstica? I also wander if the X-men Character, Night Crawler, doesn't represent Pope Benedict the 16th? Both Night Crawler and the Pope are German and Catholic. Benedict aka Joseph Ratzinger use to be in the Nasi SS. Many people believe That the Babylon of revelation is really the future of the Catholic church during the tribulation. Will Benedict be the Pope that gives the Catholic church over to the religion of the beast666?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Have you ever sceen the comic or the movie "X-men" , by Stan Lee? If you have look at the main Character Dr. CharLes XaVIer, He is the leader of the X-men but look closely at the leader of the X-men's name. Can you see the roman numeral for 666 in his name, (DCLXVI) ? But thats not the end of it, in both Daniel 7 and Revelation 13, ten men/horns are given power with the Antichrist aka the Beast. The roman numeral for 10 is X. Do the X-men represent those 10-men? Of course I don't believe the antichrist is a comic book character, I believe as my Pastor preaches, that the Beast is MAITREYA, the buddist messiah, because his name calculates out to equal 666 in Hebrew. But I do wander how the comic characters represent what is to come? Think about it, Why is the number one villan, Magneto, Hebrew, and why does the X-men symble, an X inside of a Circle, resemble a Nazi Swashstica? I also wander if the X-men Character, Night Crawler, doesn't represent Pope Benedict the 16th? Both Night Crawler and the Pope are German and Catholic. Benedict aka Joseph Ratzinger use to be in the Nasi SS. Many people believe That the Babylon of revelation is really the future of the Catholic church during the tribulation. Will Benedict be the Pope that gives the Catholic church over to the religion of the beast666?

It is highly unlikely that the antiChrist will be a Budhist. Buddhists are not generally aggressive, do not presume to force their beliefs on others and are not focused in the object of world domination. Neither do they have an extensive global political machine, international terrorists or a religion that basically says 'join or die'. There is no evidence whatsoever that any Buddhist or Buddhist organization has the agenda of killing all Christians and Jews.

But I know a religion that DOES have all these objects in mind.......and so do you.

As for occult references contained in DC characters, I believe that the purpose of these is to influence young minds in the occult and in homosexual or fetishist lifestyles not to mention irrelevant hero worship. In past generations, heros were REAL PEOPLE. Today, with the exception of over paid sports figures and over indulgent Hollywood movie stars, there are few REAL HEROS.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods

Today's theory of prophecy is surrounded by the idea of a pretrib rapture, a 7 year tribulation, and that the evil ones would come from Rome and the EU otherwise known as the RRE. Couple that with a global religious and political system of two men and you have the bulk of todays most believed theory of end-time prophecy.

The theory of the Revived Roman Empire comes from their interpretation of Daniel 2 which I believe can easily be refuted.

Babylon has traditionally been attributed to Rome because of the way the Protestant's perceived the RCC especially '"way back when." Even in Strong's when one interpretation of it use to say, "Rome, as the seat of false religion and idolatry," it use to warn that that interpretation was the opinion of the author. Strong's Concordance with Greek and Hebrew Lexicon has changed in the last year. I can't find that interpretation about Babylon/Rome anymore and they have added to their main page, "Note: I do not necessarily endorse the results of the below forms"

Result of search for "Babylon": 897. Babulon bab-oo-lone' of Hebrew origin (894); Babylon, the capitol of Chaldaea (literally or figuratively (as a type of tyranny)):-- Babylon.

Babylon = "confusion"

1) a very large and famous city, the residence of the Babylonian kings, situated on both banks of the Euphrates. Cyrus had formerly captured it, but Darius Hystaspis threw down its gates and walls, and Xerxes destroyed the temple of Belis. At length the city was reduced to almost solitude, the population having been drawn off by the neighbouring Seleucia, built on the Tigris by Seleucus Nicanor.

2) of the territory of Babylonia

3) allegorically, of Rome as the most corrupt seat of idolatry and the enemy of Christianity

http://www.bluelette...ongs=G897&t=KJV

Prophecy students need to realize that there is a biblical criteria for the men of sin.