THE THRONE OF THE BEAST - HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, we see the `mother of prostitutes, `(UN) and the economic system forming, (under the IMF) so what about the Political system, you may ask?

That is undergoing a restructuring also. The present war between the East and West, will bring about a power vacuum in the Middle East. Russia and it pals will get decimated and thus the 4th great Federation of our time will arise. A man will arise and make peace with Israel, and over time will come to be known through out the world as a `Peace Maker.` he will deceive the West, (especially) and seem to be able to bring `east and west` together.

`he shall come in peaceably, and seize the kingdom by intrigue.` (Dan. 11: 21)

`through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand...` (Dan. 8: 25)

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, that's basically what the situation is - but the seat of the beast is where his political power is - his capital city - and in the case of the beast of Revelation 13, it will also be the seat of Satan - and because of the wording of Jesus in His closing warning to the church at Pergamos I believe it might be telling us something about the state of the church when Christ comes back.

Just to clarify - I would say the state of the religious system of man. I would not give the Lord a poor report card for what He has been doing over the centuries and across the world, bringing us to full truth of Himself and His purposes. This is the Body of Christ and cannot be measured by how man organises his public meetings on a Sunday.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The beastly world system is made up of the Political, Economic and religious aspects.

The 4 great Federations of our time, come together under the last one to arise. And it is the economic aspect with the religious that motivates the people towards the Final Gentile Global Government.

The seemingly collapse of the present economic system will be replaced by the CBDC with the person`s ID. Thus, full control will be possible. As every nation is in debt, then who are they in debt too? It is all `smoke and mirrors,` leading the `hens to the fox`s den,` the IMF. They will be the world`s central bank and distribute `currency` as they see fit. The world will be happy to bow to them as they see that all the major currencies are in their `basket. `

Much like before the Euro was introduced. Every European country could exchange their `token` (issued) for one of the major currencies in the `basket of currencies, (lira, mark, franc). Eventually the `token` became the euro. Thus, this will be the road map for the world to have one currency. The IMF has the major currencies and different countries can exchange their `token, SDR`s` for a major currency. Eventually the token will become the currency of the world.
Yeah but where you're going is into the territory of adding speculation about the details when the Revelation only gives us the framework.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Just to clarify - I would say the state of the religious system of man. I would not give the Lord a poor report card for what He has been doing over the centuries and across the world, bringing us to full truth of Himself and His purposes. This is the Body of Christ and cannot be measured by how man organises his public meetings on a Sunday.
Yes but this thread is not about the real or true church - which is a handful, though we all regard ourselves as being among that remnant. But the test of who the faithful remnant are among those who claim the title "Christian" is still coming - it has not arrived yet.

Last edited:

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes but this thread is not about the real or true church - which is a handful, though we all regard ourselves as being among that remnant. But the test of who the faithful remnant are among those who have the tile Christian is still coming - it has not arrived yet.
Yes, so let`s call it what it is - the FALSE church. And BTW have you been able to count the true believers across the world?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes, so let`s call it what it is - the FALSE church. And BTW have you been able to count the true believers across the world?
I can guarantee you that whoever they are, they won't either be falsely accusing or implying evil things about one another - but only Jesus knows them. To the rest who fail the coming test He will say, "I never knew you".

And whoever among us thinks he or she will pass the test is in the same danger Peter was in before the cock crowed.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That is an example of not understanding metaphor in God's Word vs. when His Word is speaking literally.
This is an example of the teapot and the kettle. That's why I never even read the rest. But thanks for taking the time to respond with your usual ungracious remarks :)

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The heads are areas of land not kings or kingdoms. John saw the beast rise up with all 7 heads at the same time. None had fallen previously because the heads don't fall. Only the consecutive kings of the past can rise and then fall. Conflating heads and kings is your error. They are not the same things in any sense at all.
The 7 heads are 7 mountains and there are also 7 kings. The king is the deal because he is the head of the kingdom. No one except you said anything about kings being the same as the seat or capital city of their power.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Head of Assyria and head of the Northern kingdom of Israel, circa 790 B.C:

Isaiah 7:8-9
"For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is (king) Rezin; and within sixty-five years Ephraim shall be broken so that it shall not be a people. And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If you will not believe, surely you shall not be established."

In Isaiah 7:8-9 (above) HEAD/S = the seat of power / authority.

Jesus called Satan "the ruler of this world", and the apostle Paul called him "the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience", who we are told will give the beast of Revelation Chapter 13 his seat, power and great authority.

This is reflected in the crowns on the dragon's seven heads in Revelation 12:3, and on the horns of the ten kings in Revelation 13:1.

Seat of Satan, 1st century, A.D: Pergamon:

View attachment 26754

===========================
There was a temple to Zeus in Pergamon. Zeus-worship was widespread in the ancient world, the Roman Empire being no exception. Zeus was the ancient Greek god of the sky and thunder, who ruled as 'king of the gods' of Mount Olympus.

The Roman equivalent is Jupiter, who was chief deity of Roman state religion throughout the Republican and Imperial eras, until the spread of Christianity killed Zeus-worship.

===========================

Revelation 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The head of the Roman Empire was Rome, and the head of Rome was Caesar, the seat of the Roman Empire - yet Pargamon is called the seat / throne of Satan in Revelation 2:13, therefore since Zeus was the king of (all) the gods, we may want to look for another throne of the beast in the 1st century A.D, and in the Revelation.

Jesus tells the church at Pergamos:

"I know your works, and where you live, even where Satan's seat [Greek: thrónos] is. And you hold fast My name and have not denied My faith, even in those days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwells.

But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the teachings of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling-block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication.

So you also have those who hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

Repent! But if not I will come to you quickly, and will fight with them by the sword of My mouth."

Seat of the beast, Revelation 13:1-4
And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and its feet like those of a bear, and its mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his seat [Greek: thrónos] and great authority.

Seat of the beast, Revelation 16:10-11
And the fifth angel poured out his vial on the throne [Greek: thrónos] of the beast, and its kingdom became darkened. And they gnawed their tongues from the pain. And they blasphemed the God of Heaven because of their pains and their sores. And they did not repent of their deeds.

Revelation 13:3
"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

Note: The seat / throne of Satan is the head of the beast.

Revelation 17

10 And there are seven kings; five have fallen, and one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, who have received no kingdom yet, but will receive authority as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast.

================================​
Since the 8th king is one of the seven, which head is it? The 6th or the 7th?

The 10 kings, who rule with the 8th king for "one hour", had not yet received their kingdoms when John received the Revelation, so the ten kings are not the 6th head.

Therefore the beast ascending out of the abyss (i.e the 8th king) can only be the 7th head of the beast (since it is one of the seven).

If we want to know where the throne of Satan / the beast is, We may want to look at what the saints in Pargamon were rebuked for, and at the fact that Jesus warned them to:

Repent! But if not I will come to you quickly, and will fight with them by the sword of My mouth.
The Final Gentile Global Government is already here but yet to have its full expression. In looking at the Prophetic there are 3 main stages.

- Prophetic -> Possible -> Actual.

Now let`s look at that in relation to the Global Government - Political, Economic and Religious.

Religious. -
The whore, the mother of prostitutes. The UN with its moral values and beliefs that are accepted world wide, and made law by governments.
That has moved from prophetic, to possible to now actual.

Economic -
The CBCD`s & ID`s of every country under the IMF, (as world`s central bank). This is moving fast from prophetic to very possible in near future.

Political -
The G7 and G 20 premier institutions, (with great powers behind them, Matt. 20: 25) have a revolving leadership of 5. When that is finished, (5 have fallen) then I see that the EU, (Emmanuel Macron perhaps) will be the 6th, and then the A/C the 7th, eventually overcome by Satan the 8th.
This first part is actual while the final part is possible.

So, we see that we are very much moving fast along the scale of Prophetic - Possible - Actual.

Marilyn.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the 8th king is one of the seven, which head is it? The 6th or the 7th?

The 10 kings, who rule with the 8th king for "one hour", had not yet received their kingdoms when John received the Revelation, so the ten kings are not the 6th head.

Therefore the beast ascending out of the abyss (i.e the 8th king) can only be the 7th head of the beast (since it is one of the seven).
How can the beast be the 7th head. He was and is not in Johns Day. That mean it has to be one of the first five. With more study and understanding you should be able to identify the beast of the sea who was and is not and yet is. The Bible clearly identifies this man.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Final Gentile Global Government is already here but yet to have its full expression. In looking at the Prophetic there are 3 main stages.

- Prophetic -> Possible -> Actual.

Now let`s look at that in relation to the Global Government - Political, Economic and Religious.

Religious. -
The whore, the mother of prostitutes. The UN with its moral values and beliefs that are accepted world wide, and made law by governments.
That has moved from prophetic, to possible to now actual.

Economic -
The CBCD`s & ID`s of every country under the IMF, (as world`s central bank). This is moving fast from prophetic to very possible in near future.

Political -
The G7 and G 20 premier institutions, (with great powers behind them, Matt. 20: 25) have a revolving leadership of 5. When that is finished, (5 have fallen) then I see that the EU, (Emmanuel Macron perhaps) will be the 6th, and then the A/C the 7th, eventually overcome by Satan the 8th.
This first part is actual while the final part is possible.

So, we see that we are very much moving fast along the scale of Prophetic - Possible - Actual.

Marilyn.
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the beast be the 7th head. He was and is not in Johns Day. That mean it has to be one of the first five. With more study and understanding you should be able to identify the beast of the sea who was and is not and yet is. The Bible clearly identifies this man.
By all means tell us, the suspense is killing me!

Reactions: Zao is life

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the beast be the 7th head. He was and is not in Johns Day. That mean it has to be one of the first five.

The ten horned beast is not one of the 7 heads as the beast has 7 heads, all 7 not 5/6 fallen in the past but all 7 heads at the same time. The heads are mountains ie: areas of land where kingdoms are established.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.
`His father,` needs to be a Gentile and an Islamic. You seem to have missed out the rest of the details of the A/C.

His nationality – Assyrian. (Isa. 31: 8 Micah 5: 5)

The region he comes from – the Ancient Assyrian Empire. (Dan. 11: 35 – 43)

Leader of Ancient Assyrian region - Iraq, Syria & Jordan. (Dan. 7: 8)

Leader of Islamic Federation – 10 kings of Islam. (Dan. 7: 8, Rev. 17: 12)

He rules the world – (Rev. 16: 13 & 14, 19: 19)

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The ten horned beast is not one of the 7 heads as the beast has 7 heads, all 7 not 5/6 fallen in the past but all 7 heads at the same time. The heads are mountains ie: areas of land where kingdoms are established.
The 7 heads of the Final Gentile GG, are successive - 5 have fallen, one is and the other has not yet come. (Rev. 17: 10)

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I doubt the 6th head still exists either. If it was the Roman Empire then it does not exist now. With more study and understanding you should be able to identify the beast of the sea who was and is not and yet is. Right now your guesses are fact in your thinking.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

gods of his fathers. Sorry that the KJV mistranslated it and has confused you. I'm sure all modern scholars will apologize to you most profusely on behalf of the KJV translators for making you believe that wherever the history of the matter and the Greek words used in the original text do not agree with the word/s chosen by the KJV translators, the KJV is the Divinely inspired original text.

• Haha
Reactions: Truth7t7

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes. That is what mountains represent:

"And the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth." Daniel 2:35

Daniel 2:35 represents the kingdoms of this world becoming the Kingdom of Christ (Revelation 11:15).

And heads represent the seat of power / capital city of the king.

The 7 kings are symbolized as the seven crowns on the dragon's head in Revelation 12:3, and where we are told that the dragon will give the beast rising from the sea his seat, his power and great authority, crowns are now seen on each of the 10 heads - but Revelation 17:11-13 tells us that the 10 kings will hand over their power and authority to the 8th king (who is the beast ascended from the abyss), and these 10 kings will receive authority for "one hour" with the beast.

* It is these 10 kings that will hate the harlot, render her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. Her end comes in "one hour".
* It is these 10 kings who will make war with the Lamb but be overcome because He is King of kings and Lord of lords and those who are with Him are called and chosen and faithful (Revelation 19:11-21 and Revelation 17:14).

But a king is always a man in scripture and it's that 8th king who receives his seat, power and great authority from Satan. The false prophet will be exercising all his authority before him, the way Joseph went about with all Pharaoh's authority serving Pharaoh, but Pharaoh never being seen by the populace.

It's almost as though this 8th king a.k.a "antichrist" behaves like an elusive, almost invisible "divine" authority that no one ever sees, not even popping his head out once in a while at a scheduled time like the cuckoo in the clock and Queen Elizabeth II (long-standing joke about that in the town I grew up in) - but known by all humanity as "the sovereign".

And like Joseph served Pharaoh, the false prophet will be serving the beast - but the beast will not be seen - only his image will be seen.

The false prophet is the religious authority, and the ten kings are the political authority of the 8th king, and these 10 kings will also be visible, taking orders from the beast, who receives his seat, his power and great authority from Satan.