THE TRUTH OF DANIEL'S SEVENTY WEEKS PROPHECY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, one thing at a time:

Scripture is written on parchment, but that is not the full promise-- Is this too not written? Jesus answered in the way that you expect ("it is written"), which is certainly good to do even now. But He did so because of the times--that is, the finishing of the times of things written on parchment. But that was then and this is now, and the times are not the same, as these are rather the times of God's spirit being poured out on all flesh and our being lead [not only by the scriptures, but] by the Holy Spirit who rights on heart. So what--you purpose to hold back the Holy Spirit with an ultimatum and demand quotes of scripture, against those very scriptures that foretell these times as different? To which I will answer-- I have quoted and do quote, but without such constraint. But do not expect that all who have the Holy Spirit have all that is now written, or even written then...for again, it is here a little, there a little. So test, beware, but expect to hear what the Spirit says to the churches...or you will be passed over for unbelief, only to come unto all truth with your passing.

As for looking at and speaking "to all things as being the same yesterday, today, and forever", these are the times of all truth coming via the Holy Spirit that we should "be perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect." Meaning, we should be learning to look at things the way He does--as being "the same yesterday, today, and forever", rather than on this worldly timeline in which all truth only comes "here a little, there a little." Can you do this--can you even begin to take on the perfection that Jesus said we are to become? And when did He say He would be perfected--and what day do you suppose this is? ...Try this with any one biblical topic--I will help you, and it will either open your eyes...or send you back to Egypt. Will you stay on course, or turn away?

As for "another language" and the falling away-- Good, you understand!

As for the latter rain--if you can receive it--this is that latter rain...which is not written on parchment.
Dear ScottA,
I received the Latter Rain in 2005 and my world was turned upside down because the truth of scripture finally opened up to me.

I spent many years since that time searching and praying for the truth just as this scripture teaches:

Prov 2:1 My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, 2 making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; 3 yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, 4 if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

This scripture above is written to "my son" who is a child of God. To become a child of God, we must have the Latter Rain. The Latter Rain is when the child of God is born and it is what the Apostles received on the Day of Pentecost.

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

After Peter was converted, the truth of God opened up to him, and from that truth, he was able to strengthen his brothers.

Only with the Latter Rain will a believer have their spiritual blindness healed. With that new spiritual vision, they will be able to find the knowledge of God through scripture by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Until that Day arrives for a believer, they will remain spiritually blind and under Satan's deceptions in the apostate church. That is the truth which scripture teaches.

Here is when Christ says a believer will be given "eyes that can see":

Mark 8:15 And he charged them, saying, take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod. 16 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, it is because we have no bread. 17 And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened? 18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember? 19 When I broke the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve. 20 And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? And they said, Seven. 21 And he said unto them, how is it that ye do not understand?

In these verses, Christ is giving His disciples a lesson on the spiritual language of God's Word - His language (Isa 28:11, John 6:63). At this point in time (before they were converted at Pentecost), the disciples had not yet received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Latter Rain) and because of such, they were still spiritually blind. They had been called out from the world (as was the whole Nation of Israel), but they still could not understand what Christ was teaching them. After Christ’s short lesson, He ends it by asking them this question: How is it that ye do not understand”? No response from the Apostles is recorded in scripture. However, Christ answers His own question in the very next four verses.

Mark 8:22 And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. 23 And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. 25 After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

Since Christ is the Word of God, He teaches us not only through His words which are recorded in scripture but also by the things He did. In answering the question that He proposed to the disciples in verse 21, Christ goes to Bethsaida and gives us His answer in type by the healing of a blind man. This type is the same type which Christ uses with the Old Testament events to teach His spiritual truths.

In verse 23, Christ leads a blind man out of the city. Once outside the city, Christ places spit on his eyes and touches him with His hands. These actions occur as the blind man is looking down which symbolizes the carnal aspect of His healing. Christ does not have to tell the blind man to look down, the blind man just does it naturally. The spit (water) symbolizes the blind man receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit with its accompanying vision (understanding). This event represents the time when an unbeliever is called out from the world and enters the church. After Christ asks the man what he could see, the man looks up and says that he could see men walking as trees. "Walking as Trees" is a spiritual symbol for called out believers who walk by sight rather than by faith. At this point, the blind man is a type of a called out believer. The man’s blindness was not total any longer but he was still very near-sighted.

This first healing of the blind man reflects the true spiritual condition of a new believer when they first enter the church. At that time, they are left carnally minded and spiritually near-sighted. They can see a little but that only opens the door to Satan's deceptions - deceptions which each new believer readily accepts due to their carnal nature still being in control of them.

Peter says this near-sighted condition is the same as being blind:

2Pet 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

In the final verse of the story, Christ lays His hands upon the man’s eyes again, but as He does, Christ has the man look up instead of down. This second healing represents the Latter Rain of the Spirit when true spiritual vision is given to the believer. The man’s upward gaze represents the spiritual aspect of the healing in contrast to the carnal aspect when the blind man was looking down at the earth. From that moment onward, we now know that the blind man is a type of a called and chosen believer who has received both the Early and Latter Rains. He has been given eyes that can see. From his new ability to understand God's Word, he will then come out from Satan's deceptions and will begin walking by faith. He will be included in the resurrection of the First Fruits and will receive life during the ages.

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous to life age-during.'

For those who were not chosen and were not given eyes that can see, they will go away to judgment and will suffer loss but by the end of that age, they too "shall be saved, yet so by fire":

1Cor 3:13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abides which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

There is no sense in continuing our discussion since you don't receive your "truth" from scripture. If that ever changes for you, I would be happy to freely share with you the things that Christ has graciously given to me.

Joe

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened to not forsaking the assembling of ourselves? Sounds like you haven't been to a good church. There are plenty!
Dear No Pre-TB,
The church has become apostate and is under the full control Satan via the spirit of anti-Christ.

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves (ministers of Satan) enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

2Thes 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him (occurs when a believer receives the Latter Rain), 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand (the Day when a believer is converted). 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there the apostasy come first (when the wolves entered the church), and that MAN OF SIN (fallen away believers who have the indwelling spirit of anti-Christ) be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The apostate church has an appearance of Christ...

2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light (Christ). 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (leaders of the apostate church) also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast (the spirit of anti-Christ) coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

...but within it are dead men's bones:

Mat 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

The Nation of Israel is a "type" for the church. They became children of the devil just as the called out believers in the "church" have become.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Christ explained the spiritual process of how a believer becomes a Man of Sin in the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares and also in the verses below:

Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself SEVEN other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

The spiritual symbol of an unclean spirit represents a spirit which teaches Satan's false truth through lies and deceptions.

Since a new believer remains spiritually blind (Mark 8:21-25) after receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit (the Holy Spirit of Promise, Eph 1:13-14), they cannot replace their worldly false beliefs with the truth of Christ. ONE unclean spirit leaves but comes back with SEVEN more. The number "seven" represents perfection. In this case, the number seven represents the perfection of Satan's lies/deceptions which come to a believer by the indwelling of the spirit of anti-Christ. Now, instead of ONE unclean spirit within the believer, they now have EIGHT. The number eight is a spiritual symbol which represents a new spiritual condition. In this case, the new spiritual condition is worse than the first.

This "worse than the first" spiritual condition causes the believer to become a False Prophet, a Man of Sin, a Minister of Satan, a wolf and a Seven Headed Beast with Ten Horns & Crowns.

Because the church of Christ has become apostate, I no longer attend any church. Light can have no fellowship with darkness. My fellowship is with Christ and the Father and with the "few" other Elect believers I have met online over the years.

Joe

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear ScottA,
I received the Latter Rain in 2005 and my world was turned upside down because the truth of scripture finally opened up to me.

I spent many years since that time searching and praying for the truth just as this scripture teaches:

Prov 2:1 My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, 2 making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; 3 yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, 4 if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

This scripture above is written to "my son" who is a child of God. To become a child of God, we must have the Latter Rain. The Latter Rain is when the child of God is born and it is what the Apostles received on the Day of Pentecost.

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

After Peter was converted, the truth of God opened up to him, and from that truth, he was able to strengthen his brothers.

Only with the Latter Rain will a believer have their spiritual blindness healed. With that new spiritual vision, they will be able to find the knowledge of God through scripture by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Until that Day arrives for a believer, they will remain spiritually blind and under Satan's deceptions in the apostate church. That is the truth which scripture teaches.

Here is when Christ says a believer will be given "eyes that can see":

Mark 8:15 And he charged them, saying, take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod. 16 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, it is because we have no bread. 17 And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened? 18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember? 19 When I broke the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve. 20 And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? And they said, Seven. 21 And he said unto them, how is it that ye do not understand?

In these verses, Christ is giving His disciples a lesson on the spiritual language of God's Word - His language (Isa 28:11, John 6:63). At this point in time (before they were converted at Pentecost), the disciples had not yet received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Latter Rain) and because of such, they were still spiritually blind. They had been called out from the world (as was the whole Nation of Israel), but they still could not understand what Christ was teaching them. After Christ’s short lesson, He ends it by asking them this question: How is it that ye do not understand”? No response from the Apostles is recorded in scripture. However, Christ answers His own question in the very next four verses.

Mark 8:22 And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. 23 And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. 25 After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

Since Christ is the Word of God, He teaches us not only through His words which are recorded in scripture but also by the things He did. In answering the question that He proposed to the disciples in verse 21, Christ goes to Bethsaida and gives us His answer in type by the healing of a blind man. This type is the same type which Christ uses with the Old Testament events to teach His spiritual truths.

In verse 23, Christ leads a blind man out of the city. Once outside the city, Christ places spit on his eyes and touches him with His hands. These actions occur as the blind man is looking down which symbolizes the carnal aspect of His healing. Christ does not have to tell the blind man to look down, the blind man just does it naturally. The spit (water) symbolizes the blind man receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit with its accompanying vision (understanding). This event represents the time when an unbeliever is called out from the world and enters the church. After Christ asks the man what he could see, the man looks up and says that he could see men walking as trees. "Walking as Trees" is a spiritual symbol for called out believers who walk by sight rather than by faith. At this point, the blind man is a type of a called out believer. The man’s blindness was not total any longer but he was still very near-sighted.

This first healing of the blind man reflects the true spiritual condition of a new believer when they first enter the church. At that time, they are left carnally minded and spiritually near-sighted. They can see a little but that only opens the door to Satan's deceptions - deceptions which each new believer readily accepts due to their carnal nature still being in control of them.

Peter says this near-sighted condition is the same as being blind:

2Pet 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

In the final verse of the story, Christ lays His hands upon the man’s eyes again, but as He does, Christ has the man look up instead of down. This second healing represents the Latter Rain of the Spirit when true spiritual vision is given to the believer. The man’s upward gaze represents the spiritual aspect of the healing in contrast to the carnal aspect when the blind man was looking down at the earth. From that moment onward, we now know that the blind man is a type of a called and chosen believer who has received both the Early and Latter Rains. He has been given eyes that can see. From his new ability to understand God's Word, he will then come out from Satan's deceptions and will begin walking by faith. He will be included in the resurrection of the First Fruits and will receive life during the ages.

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous to life age-during.'

For those who were not chosen and were not given eyes that can see, they will go away to judgment and will suffer loss but by the end of that age, they too "shall be saved, yet so by fire":

1Cor 3:13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abides which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

There is no sense in continuing our discussion since you don't receive your "truth" from scripture. If that ever changes for you, I would be happy to freely share with you the things that Christ has graciously given to me.

Joe
Joe,

Our exchange started regarding all that has been fulfilled of Daniel's prophecy. But you have retreated to the scriptures (as did the Pharisees), and now testify of yourself, attempting to discredit me for not "receiving your truth from scripture" for which I have even answered with scripture, only for you to justify your denial of all that has been fulfilled. All of which is a demonstration of light being darkness.

But good, you are clear on suffering loss as by fire. So be it.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear No Pre-TB,
The church has become apostate and is under the full control Satan via the spirit of anti-Christ.

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves (ministers of Satan) enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

2Thes 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him (occurs when a believer receives the Latter Rain), 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand (the Day when a believer is converted). 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there the apostasy come first (when the wolves entered the church), and that MAN OF SIN (fallen away believers who have the indwelling spirit of anti-Christ) be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The apostate church has an appearance of Christ...

2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light (Christ). 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (leaders of the apostate church) also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast (the spirit of anti-Christ) coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

...but within it are dead men's bones:

Mat 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

The Nation of Israel is a "type" for the church. They became children of the devil just as the called out believers in the "church" have become.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Christ explained the spiritual process of how a believer becomes a Man of Sin in the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares and also in the verses below:

Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself SEVEN other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

The spiritual symbol of an unclean spirit represents a spirit which teaches Satan's false truth through lies and deceptions.

Since a new believer remains spiritually blind (Mark 8:21-25) after receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit (the Holy Spirit of Promise, Eph 1:13-14), they cannot replace their worldly false beliefs with the truth of Christ. ONE unclean spirit leaves but comes back with SEVEN more. The number "seven" represents perfection. In this case, the number seven represents the perfection of Satan's lies/deceptions which come to a believer by the indwelling of the spirit of anti-Christ. Now, instead of ONE unclean spirit within the believer, they now have EIGHT. The number eight is a spiritual symbol which represents a new spiritual condition. In this case, the new spiritual condition is worse than the first.

This "worse than the first" spiritual condition causes the believer to become a False Prophet, a Man of Sin, a Minister of Satan, a wolf and a Seven Headed Beast with Ten Horns & Crowns.

Because the church of Christ has become apostate, I no longer attend any church. Light can have no fellowship with darkness. My fellowship is with Christ and the Father and with the "few" other Elect believers I have met online over the years.

Joe
Ephesians 3
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Describe how
glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end
is apostate.

Last edited:
Reactions: No Pre-TB

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It still wasn’t the Jews who destroyed the Temple and overspread the land
I think you are here to argue. You asked about the flood, I gave multiple verses to support it.
I said the Jews were inadvertently the cause because if they did bring in righteousness and all the other key markers, the destruction wouldn't have happened, and Christ would have never been slain. Because of their sin, they caused the destruction of the temple and their city though the Romans, as God's armies, physically destroyed it.

Overspreading the land? Do you mean the flood or do you mean:
and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,

Reactions: covenantee

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 3
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Describe how
glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end
is apostate.
Dear covenantee,
The true church of Christ is made up of converted Elect believers who have been "called" and "chosen".

Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The "many" who enter the church will quickly "fall away" due to their spiritual blindness (Mat 12:43-45, Mark 8:21-25). They fall away because they will accept "another Jesus" who is actually Satan masquerading as Christ.

2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Satan then gives them a "different spirit" (the spirit of anti-Christ) which teaches them "another gospel":

2Cor 11:4 For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!

This "another gospel" is pleasing to their carnal nature so they readily accept it has truth.

All the various 2,000 different churches in the world teach this "another gospel". I frequently ask others on the forum to support their beliefs with scripture but most times they don't even attempt to do it. When they do, they use verses which they misapply or do not understand.

The deceptions of Satan are very powerful, so much so, that Christ said that his "ministers" would deceive even the very Elect if it were possible:

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The reason it is not possible for the very Elect to be deceived is because the spirit of anti-Christ did not come into the church until after the very Elect (the Apostles) were converted. Once a believer is converted, they cannot be deceived by Satan. However, for the called out believers who are unconverted and who remain spiritually blind, Satan has no trouble at all in deceiving them.

Paul was told this apostasy would soon occur in the churches he started and he was very distressed by it:

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

After Paul's departing, the church was devoured by the wolves and they did not spare any of the flock. The church then accepted another Jesus, spirit and gospel. The church became Satan's church which kills the saints (loss of salvation, Mat 24:9, Rev 11:7). Nothing has changed in the church since that time.

For this reason, when Christ "comes again" to his Elect, He will find them dwelling in darkness in the apostate church. When Christ comes, He will have to come to them as a thief in the night.

1Thes 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

After the corruption of the church by Satan in the 1st century, the believers who dwell in his church are dwelling in "peace and safety". But the truth is they are walking in darkness; the same darkness where Satan dwells. They are utterly & completely deceived and falsely believing that they are following the true Christ. For that reason, when Christ returns to His Elect and heals their spiritual blindness, it is a Day of spiritual earthquakes, lightning, thunder and trumpets. The believer's paradigm of this world is destroyed and is replaced by the new paradigm only the Holy Spirit can give them.

This Day happened to me on Oct. 8th, 2005. It was by far the greatest day of my life. My conversion testimony is presented on my website: www.greatmysteryofchrist.com

For the Elect who are in the apostate church, Christ will eventually pull them out by coming the them a second time. At this time, Christ will pour out the Latter Rain upon them and give them a new birth. This is represented by the woman who is in "travail". This truth is taught using the "birthing analogy" where the woman is the freewoman and the child being born is the new child of God. Paul teaches this truth in Gal 4:22-31.

With the fallen away believer's new birth, their spiritual blindness will be healed and the Man of Sin will be revealed to them (2Thes 2:8). They will also "see" the Abomination of Desolation (Mat 24:15) which occurred within themselves. After this spiritual earthquake occurs, sudden destruction from the judgment of Christ (Day of the Lord) will fall on the Man of Sin and the Great Harlot (worsen carnal nature) who is indwelt with devils (Rev 18:2, spirit of anti-Christ). But before judgment falls, the Man of Sin and the Great Harlot will be "taken" from within the believer and cast into the Lake of Fire for their complete and total destruction.

Because they are "taken" from the believer before judgment falls (like Lot and Noah), the believer will not experience the wrath of the Lake of Fire, nor will the second death harm them.

Revelation chapter 19 also teaches this truth by using the "marriage analogy".

The scripture below also teaches this same truth:

Mat 24:40 Then shall two (Man of Sin/child of God/one flesh/one Elect believer) be in the field; the one (Man of Sin) shall be taken, and the other left (child of God). 41 Two women (Great Harlot/child of God, one flesh, one Elect believer) shall be grinding at the mill; the one (Great Harlot) shall be taken, and the other left (child of God).

Notice that the when Christ comes to the Elect believer, they are "working" in the field or at the mill. This represents that they are approaching Christ by "works" rather than by faith alone. This is the crooked way of Satan and his "another gospel".

The woman (Great Harlot) at the mill is the same woman who makes Satan's leavened bread which is fed to Satan's church:

Mat 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

After the Elect believer is converted, they will remove themselves from the fellowship they once had in the apostate church because "light" cannot fellowship with "darkness".

What I have presented above is how Christ teaches His truth "a little here and a little there" (Isa 28:9-12). It must be pieced together (Psa 119:160) with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. In this way, the spiritually blind people of this world (both unbelievers and the apostate church) cannot "see" the truth of God which is given to us in scripture.

Joe

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear covenantee,
The true church of Christ is made up of converted Elect believers who have been "called" and "chosen".

Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The "many" who enter the church will quickly "fall away" due to their spiritual blindness (Mat 12:43-45, Mark 8:21-25). They fall away because they will accept "another Jesus" who is actually Satan masquerading as Christ.

2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Satan then gives them a "different spirit" (the spirit of anti-Christ) which teaches them "another gospel":

2Cor 11:4 For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!

This "another gospel" is pleasing to their carnal nature so they readily accept it has truth.

All the various 2,000 different churches in the world teach this "another gospel". I frequently ask others on the forum to support their beliefs with scripture and most times to don't even try to do it. When they do, they use verses that they misapply or do not understand.

The deceptions of Satan are very powerful, so much so, that Christ said that his "ministers" would deceive even the very Elect if it were possible:

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The reason it is not possible for the very Elect to be deceived is because the spirit of anti-Christ did not come into the church until after the very Elect (the Apostles) were converted. Once a believer is converted, they cannot be deceived by Satan. However, for the called out believers who are unconverted and who remain spiritually blind, Satan has no trouble at all in deceiving them.

Paul was told this apostasy would soon occur in the churches he started and he was very distressed by it:

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

After Paul's departing, the church was devoured by the wolves and they did not spare any of the flock. The church then accepted another Jesus, spirit and gospel. The church became Satan's church which kills the saints (loss of salvation, Mat 24:9, Rev 11:7). Nothing has changed in the church since that time.

For this reason, when Christ "comes again" to his Elect, He will find them dwelling in darkness in the apostate church. When Christ comes, He will have to come to them as a thief in the night.

1Thes 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

After the corruption of the church by Satan in the 1st century, the believers who dwell in his church are dwelling in "peace and safety". But the truth is they are walking in darkness; the same darkness where Satan dwells. They are utterly & completely deceived and falsely believing that they are following the true Christ. For that reason, when Christ returns to His Elect and heals their spiritual blindness, it is a Day of spiritual earthquakes, lightning, thunder and trumpets. The believer's paradigm of this world is destroyed and is replaced by the new paradigm only the Holy Spirit can give them.

This Day happened to me on Oct. 8th, 2005. It was by far the greatest day of my life. My conversion testimony is presented on my website: www.greatmysteryofchrist.com

For the Elect who are in the apostate church, Christ will eventually pull them out by coming the them a second time. At this time, Christ will pour out the Latter Rain upon them and give them a new birth. This is represented by the woman who is in "travail". This truth is taught using the "birthing analogy" where the woman is the freewoman and the child being born is the new child of God. Paul teaches this truth in Gal 4:22-31.

With the fallen away believer's new birth, their spiritual blindness will be healed and the Man of Sin will be revealed to them (2Thes 2:8). They will also "see" the Abomination of Desolation (Mat 24:15) which occurred within themselves. After this spiritual earthquake occurs, sudden destruction from the judgment of Christ (Day of the Lord) will fall on the Man of Sin and the Great Harlot (worsen carnal nature) who is indwelt with devils (Rev 18:2, spirit of anti-Christ). But before judgment falls, the Man of Sin and the Great Harlot will be "taken" from within the believer and cast into the Lake of Fire for their complete and total destruction.

Because they are "taken" from the believer before judgment falls (like Lot and Noah), the believer will not experience the wrath of the Lake of Fire, nor will the second death harm them.

Revelation chapter 19 also teaches this truth by using the "marriage analogy".

The scripture below also teaches this same truth:

Mat 24:40 Then shall two (Man of Sin/child of God/one flesh/one Elect believer) be in the field; the one (Man of Sin) shall be taken, and the other left (child of God). 41 Two women (Great Harlot/child of God, one flesh, one Elect believer) shall be grinding at the mill; the one (Great Harlot) shall be taken, and the other left (child of God).

Notice that the when Christ comes to the Elect believer, they are "working" in the field or at the mill. This represents that they are approaching Christ by "works" rather than by faith alone. This is the crooked way of Satan and his "another gospel".

The woman (Great Harlot) at the mill is the same woman who makes Satan's leavened bread which is fed to Satan's church:

Mat 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

After the Elect believer is converted, they will remove themselves from the fellowship they once had in the apostate church because "light" cannot fellowship with "darkness".

What I have presented above is how Christ teaches His truth "a little here and a little there" (Isa 28:9-12). It must be pieced together (Psa 119:160) with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. In this way, the spiritually blind people of this world (both unbelievers and the apostate church) cannot "see" the truth of God which is given to us in scripture.

Joe
Dear Joe,

The church of which Paul wrote in Ephesians 3:21 was in existence when he wrote.

It has continued, and will continue, throughout all ages, as he wrote.

Thus that church has never, and will never, become apostate.

Yet you claim that all churches have become apostate.

Thus Paul, and the Holy Spirit who inspired him, refute you.

Reactions: No Pre-TB

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Joe,

The church of which Paul wrote in Ephesians 3:21 was in existence when he wrote.

I'd also add, if he thinks the entire church universal is apostate, is the Philadelphia and Smyrna church also apostate? Really? Pretty sure God says, "come out of her MY people" as those not apostate in mystery Babylon.

Reactions: covenantee

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church of which Paul wrote was in existence when he wrote.

Dear covenantee,
The true church continues now with only converted Elect believers. All other believers will become a part of Satan's church which teaches another Jesus and another gospel. If they are not chosen, they will remain in Satan's church until they die. This happens because it is the "will" of God for it to happen. Mankind does not get to "choose".

The Nation of Israel is a "type" for the apostate church. The Old Testament faithful are "types" of the true church.

And yes, the church was not apostate when Paul wrote his letters to them. But before Paul died, he was told that they would soon be devoured by the wolves after his "departing" and that NONE of the flock would be spared. This distressed Paul greatly and he said that for three years he "warned everyone night and day with tears" about this coming apostasy.

You should not take Paul's warning about the coming apostasy lightly. It applies to you and everyone else.

How can you say that Paul refutes me after reading what he just said above?

Do you believe that Paul was mistaken about the coming apostasy?

For three years Paul cried over this truth he was given. It was very distressing to him.

After a believer has been given "eyes that can see", this truth can be seen in many of the spiritual teachings of scripture. The teaching on the Two Witnesses of Revelation chapter 11 is one of them:

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 11 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 12 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 13 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

This teaching is in the spiritual language of Christ. It uses spiritual symbols to teach its message. It is not describing a one-time outward physical event. It is describing the spiritual events each and every Elect believer must experience as they travel the pathway to salvation. The Elect must "keep the sayings of this prophecy" to be blessed (saved as a First Fruit).

Verse 12 describes when Christ "comes again" to the spiritually dead Elect believer. When Christ comes, He will pour out the Latter Rain and the dead believer will be spiritually resurrected and will rise to dwell with Christ in heaven. This is the same event described in Mat 24:29-31. This is the moment of salvation and it happens within the lifetime of each Elect believer before they physically die.

Satan kills all the saints shortly after they enter the church (none of the flock is spared). Every person who is "called out" will experience this spiritual death because mankind must live by every word which comes from the mouth of God. However, only the Elect will experience the Latter Rain and new birth before they die. All other called out believers will remain spiritually dead the rest of their life in the apostate church. They will have to wait until the final age to experience the Latter Rain and new birth. They simply were not "chosen" for salvation in this age.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

The some of the words of the prophecy of the Two Witnesses (represents all of Christ's Elect) are not "bread". The symbol "3 1/2 days" represents the time period the Two Witnesses will remain "spiritually dead". At that time, they will experience a time of great tribulation under the total influence of Satan. This is when they become "worse than the first" (Man of Sin).

We must live by every word that comes from the mouth of God and we must keep the sayings of the prophecy - and that includes our time in the apostate church.

I have a very detailed teaching on the Two Witnesses on my website if you want to learn more about it.

Joe

Last edited:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd also add, if he thinks the entire church universal is apostate, is the Philadelphia and Smyrna church also apostate? Really? Pretty sure God says, "come out of her MY people" as those not apostate in mystery Babylon.
Dear No Pre-TB,
When scripture says to "come out of her my people", it is not referring to coming out of the apostate church. It is talking about coming out of Mystery Babylon the Great Harlot which is a symbol for each person's carnal nature which has been made worse by the indwelling spirit of anti-Christ. Once a believer comes out of her, their carnality will be destroyed and their spiritual blindness will be healed. After they understand the truth of God and the Man of Sin is revealed, they will then remove themselves from the apostate church since light does not fellowship with darkness.
Joe

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear covenantee,
The true church continues now with only converted Elect believers. All other believers will become a part of Satan's church which teaches another Jesus and another gospel. If they are not chosen, they will remain in Satan's church until they die. This happens because it is the "will" of God for it to happen. Mankind does not get to "choose".

The Nation of Israel is a "type" for the apostate church. The Old Testament faithful are "types" of the true church.

And yes, the church was not apostate when Paul wrote his letters to them. But before Paul died, he was told that they would soon be devoured by the wolves after his "departing" and that NONE of the flock would be spared. This distressed Paul greatly and he said that for three years he "warned everyone night and day with tears" about this coming apostasy.

You should not take Paul's warning about the coming apostasy lightly. It applies to you and everyone else.

How can you say that Paul refutes me after reading what he just said above?

Do you believe that Paul was mistaken about the coming apostasy?

For three years Paul cried over this truth he was given. It was very distressing to him.

After a believer has been given "eyes that can see", this truth can be seen in many of the spiritual teachings of scripture. The teaching on the Two Witnesses of Revelation chapter 11 is one of them:

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 11 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 12 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 13 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

This teaching is in the spiritual language of Christ. It uses spiritual symbols to teach its message. It is not describing a one-time outward physical event. It is describing the spiritual events each and every Elect believer must experience as they travel the pathway to salvation. The Elect must "keep the sayings of this prophecy" to be blessed (saved as a First Fruit).

Verse 12 describes when Christ "comes again" to the spiritually dead Elect believer. When Christ comes, He will pour out the Latter Rain and the dead believer will be spiritually resurrected and will rise to dwell with Christ in heaven. This is the same event described in Mat 24:29-31. This is the moment of salvation and it happens within the lifetime of each Elect believer before they physically die.

Satan kills all the saints shortly after they enter the church (none of the flock is spared). Every person who is "called out" will experience this spiritual death because mankind must live by every word which comes from the mouth of God. However, only the Elect will experience the Latter Rain and new birth before they die. All other called out believers will remain spiritually dead the rest of their life in the apostate church. They will have to wait until the final age to experience the Latter Rain and new birth. They simply were not "chosen" for salvation in this age.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

The some of the words of the prophecy of the Two Witnesses (represents all of Christ's Elect) are not "bread". The symbol "3 1/2 days" represents the time period the Two Witnesses will remain "spiritually dead". At that time, they will experience a time of great tribulation under the total influence of Satan. This is when they become "worse than the first" (Man of Sin).

We must live by every word that comes from the mouth of God and we must keep the sayings of the prophecy - and that includes our time in the apostate church.

I have a very detailed teaching on the Two Witnesses on my website if you want to learn more about it.

Joe
Dear Joe,

From the beginning, God has always had a people. They are those faithful and obedient to Him and His Son.

They are the enduring true church of which Paul wrote in Ephesians 3:21, and which was already in existence when he wrote.

Acts 20:29 was directed specifically to the church at Ephesus. Scripture and history record its decline and disappearance. Ephesians 3:21 followed several years later and describes by contrast the enduring true church. Stop imposing your ideology and confusing the two.

The enduring true church has continued, and will continue, throughout all ages, as Paul wrote.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RLT63 and Brakelite

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are here to argue. You asked about the flood, I gave multiple verses to support it.
I said the Jews were inadvertently the cause because if they did bring in righteousness and all the other key markers, the destruction wouldn't have happened, and Christ would have never been slain. Because of their sin, they caused the destruction of the temple and their city though the Romans, as God's armies, physically destroyed it.

Overspreading the land? Do you mean the flood or do you mean:
and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,
Your explanation of the flood is greatly lacking but so is everyone else’s . No matter what their view is

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your explanation of the flood is greatly lacking but so is everyone else’s . No matter what their view is
I would be interested in your understanding of this...
KJV Revelation 12:15-16
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Joe,

From the beginning, God has always had a people. They are those faithful and obedient to Him and His Son.

They are the enduring true church of which Paul wrote in Ephesians 3:21, and which was already in existence when he wrote.

Acts 20:29 was directed specifically to the church at Ephesus. Scripture and history record its decline and disappearance. Ephesians 3:21 followed several years later and describes by contrast the enduring true church. Stop imposing your ideology and confusing the two.

The enduring true church has continued, and will continue, throughout all ages, as Paul wrote.

Dear Covenantee,
That is not what scripture says concerning the church. I could show you many more teachings which all show that Satan kills the saints by causing them to fall away. Paul's conversion pattern, the parable of the Prodigal Son and the parable of the Wheat and the Tares, the parable of the 10 Virgins, the teaching of the Two Witnesses and the story of the woman taken in adultery all teach this truth for those who have "eyes that can see".

Here is another place which teaches it:

Mar 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: 4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. 5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. 6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, 7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, what have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. 8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. 9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, my name is LEGION; for we are many. 10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. 11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. 12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. 13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

The man with the many unclean spirits represents the Elect just prior to their conversion. The stones the man uses to cut himself represents the Law of Moses (man’s work). The unclean spirit (Legion, who are many) represents the spirit of anti-Christ who has spiritually killed the man (he dwells among the tombs). When Christ comes to the man with the Latter Rain of the Spirit, Christ drives out the spirit of anti-Christ by the brightness of His appearing. This represents the judgment of the Beast and False Prophet. Before this happens, Legion asks to go into the great herd of Swine feeding upon the hill. The Herd of Swine represents called out believers who are also chosen (“2000” in the herd). When Legion enters the Swine, they run into the sea and are killed just as the possessed man was killed earlier.

Here is a one verse teaching on it:

Mat 21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

After a person receives the Early Rain, they will fall on the stone of Christ and be broken. This is what Isa 28:12 teaches. For the Elect, when Christ comes a second time to them with the Latter Rain, they will be ground to powder (their carnality) and be saved.

The Pathway to Salvation is through the apostate church and no one can avoid passing through it if they are going to be saved in this age. The Elect must "keep the sayings of the prophecy" (Rev 22:7).

The entire flock was devoured by the wolves and this includes the Elect. Satan must kill them because no prophet can avoid being killed in Jerusalem:

Luke 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Under the Old Covenant, which is outward and physical, the Old Testament faithful were physically killed. Under the New Covenant, which is inward and spiritual, the Elect are spiritually killed.

The Elect must be spiritually killed by Satan in the streets of Jerusalem:

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Paul even said that coming of Christ and our gathering together to Him (occurs when the Latter Rain is given) will not come until the apostasy occurs. After Christ pours out the Latter Rain and heals the Elect believer's spiritual blindness, the Man of Sin will then be revealed to them and they will find that they are that Man of Sin (2Thes 2:1-5).

We all "live" by every word that comes from the mouth of God (Mat 4:4) This is referring to the Pathway to Salvation. God is not a respecter of persons; we all must travel the same pathway to salvation.

For the non-chosen believers who continue in the apostate church until they die, the Man of Sin will not be revealed to them nor will they see the Abomination of Desolation which causes their loss of salvation. That loss of salvation occurs because the apostate church teaches a "another gospel" which mixes "works" with "faith".

But after that false gospel has been preached to all the nations (thoughts and beliefs of the believer), the end will come:

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The "gospel of the kingdom" is talking about Satan's false gospel which the apostate church follows. When it consumes an Elect believer, they are ready for Christ to "come again". When it does, the Elect believer will experience the "ends of the ages" and will be saved:

1Cor 10:11 Now all these things happened to them as types, and have been written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages are come.

Don't think that you are somehow smarter or wiser than other believers to keep yourself from falling for the deceptions of Satan. And don't think that your supposed "free will ability" can help you either. We all must travel the same pathway to salvation and that pathway includes being made "worse than the first" (Mat 12:43-45) before we will be saved. The Elect must die in the streets of Jerusalem!

Joe