• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Ever taken any dope?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Ever taken any dope?
I am currently taking medicine for my mental illness.

But that is something that is outside my control. I have tried to get free and couldn't...the authorities always came and hospitalized me, any time I tried to stop taking my meds....and they trapped me inside the walls of the hospital until, after injected, they knew that I would take it willingly outside those walls; having been re-addicted to the substances.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am currently taking medicine for my mental illness.

But that is something that s outside my control. I have tried to get free and couldn't...the authorities always came and hospitalized me, any time I tried to stop taking my meds....and they trapped me inside the walls of the hospital until, after injected, they knew that I would take it willingly outside those walls; having been re-addicted to the substances.
Doctors love to build chemical walls, I'm sorry to hear you struggle with this.