The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society: False Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah returns

Dec 16, 2009
Jerusalem, Israel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hWVd0N2UUw&feature=player_embedded

False Prophets and Oppressive Wolves

As time goes on, it will get worse and worse and worse as regards false prophets. This becomes even more blatant when we enter the last 7 years of mankind's history, as false prophets and Christs will appear on both sides of the 7 year period, before and during the great tribulation so as to mislead and deceive many.

Remember, Satan wants as many souls as possible, and he will use any means possible to be able to achieve this. Just like the Watchtower utilizes many tools to get souls that are unsteady, and usually the most vulnerable in society.

They also use the divide and conquer strategy to break up families.

These really are extreme oppressive strategies, used by an extremist group. And all for the sake of complete control over the flock. And, these works are so wicked, and the psychological techniques so oppressive, that the sheep are in fear and will not speak out. So these men continue to do as they please without correction.

Steve Hussans BITE Model has been used to illustrate how dangerous the mind control techniques of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society really are.

There are, (they claim) 7 million JW's, though 1.5 Million have left since the year 2000. But, some of them are waking up to whats going on, even to the false teachings, but they are too afraid to stand up and say anything for fear of what will happen in the way of being expelled from the congregation which would lead to loss of family and friends.

Would Christ act in such a fashion with the flock if he were here now upon the Earth?

This is obviously not the will of God that people be treated like this. For what kind of God is it that actually stands back and watches so called professed true servants act like ferocious animals that rip others apart?

There is only one "god" that would do that, and thats the one that is the "god" of this system of things. None other than Satan himself.

What kind of servants of God would have sex with children and cover it up? Get involved in World Politics with the Political Animal that is set to destroy at least 3/4 of this Planet? Split up families? Change their theology as often as the wind? What kind of animals that call themselves minsters of God would do this? And what kind of Organization that says they are from God would cover up their wrong doing?

They say they are the true religion, and the leadership belongs to the 144000. But, if that were the case, and as we know the 144000 are the brothers and co-rulers of Christ, but the question that begs to be asked is, what true brother of Christ would do all these wicked things and expect to get away with it?

But, the truth is, is that this remnant of holy ones as spoken of in Revelation haven't even appeared on the scene as of yet. And they are not seen in Heaven, but with the great crowd here on the earth. So, if this is the case, then where have the self professed 144000 of the Watchtower been since 1919? For its clear that these 144000 are not seen in Heaven at all. So, where are those of Watchtowers 144000 that have died been since 1919?

The Watchtower have also ascribed unto themselves a position that does not belong to them to do so: The Faithful and Discreet Slave. For the faithful slave is rewarded at the conclusion of all things, and what the Watchtower has done in Gods name to date cannot be described as faithful, nor even discreet, for they have acted wickedly.

The Watchtower say they are the true religion, yet they practice many vile and disgusting things, and despite these being made public, they make no effort to correct themselves, correct the behaviors, right the wrongs and mend their ways and make apologies were appropriate.

This is an extreme example of a very extremist cult and its practices, and nothing of what they do stands up to the test according to the word of God. But, now, more than ever. you must be alert to false teachers and their methods, and there is a whole world of them out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfA-YD_fD-A&feature=player_embedded

There are many more doctrines which are used, and ones which are obviously used so as to hammer home the viewpoint of each of these individual religions in question. Some, even use lying signs from Satan to demonstrate supernatural powers, powers of healing, even speaking in tongues. All used so as to capture souls alive and make them slaves and captives to these contrivances of men. Some even use religion as an excuse so as to abuse and sexually abuse. False prophets and religions all have various motives, and all peculiarly personal to them. You are going to have to be alert to these people and what they are really about.

Things wont get better at all, in fact they are going to get worse. And the Bible says that false prophets and Christs arise on both sides of the Tribulation which is about to come upon all of humankind. So, you can see now, why, more than ever you must remain alert so as not only to save yourselves, but your families too, because this is about life, your lives and those around you.

But, just as Jesus himself had said, on that day, many will say "Lord, Lord, didn't we do this, didn't we do that", but Jesus will tell them he doesn't know them at all. This is why the remnant that is still to appear is small, and why there should not be too many teachers, so that the chances for apostasy is kept to a minimum, besides, teachers will have a far heavier judgment when that time comes.

The wickedness of the Watchtower shows them up for who they really are, and what they really are.

We shouldn't expect anything more from a religion like the Watchtower that has never had it right since day one. But, if these really are friends of God, then I for one wouldn't like to meet his enemies, but would go as far to say that being friends with Jehovah outweighs being friends of Jehovah's Witnesses any day.

The time is coming when all things will be made clear, but in a real spirit of truth and righteousness, but not by or according to The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

My heart goes out to all those afflicted by these evil men who said they came from God.

Radrook

Aug 16, 2010
writerdreams.freeforums.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many more organizations do you have on your list? Or is this the only one? If not, when are you planning to post the others up for equal criticism?

KatP

Sep 1, 2010
How many more organizations do you have on your list? Or is this the only one? If not, when are you planning to post the others up for equal criticism?
Watchtower claims to be only organization to find scriptural guidance, yet condemns the Vatican for doing the same thing.

Watchtower is only organization able to interpret the Bible:

"We all need help to understand the Bible, and we cannot find the Scriptural guidance we need outside the 'faithful and discreet slave' organization,'" (Watchtower, Feb. 15, 1981).

Vatican is only organization able to interpret the Bible:

"The Vatican belittles Bible study by claiming it is the only organization authorized and qualified to interpret the Bible," (Watchtower, July 1, 1943, p. 201).

When persons are in great danger from a source that they do not suspect or are being misled by those they consider their friends, is it an unkindness to warn them? They may prefer not to believe the warning. They may even resent it. But does that free one from the moral responsibility to give that warning? If you are among those seeking to be faithful to God, the issues these questions raise are vital for you today. Why? Because God's servants in every period of history have had to face up to the challenge these issues present. They have had to expose falsehood and wrongdoing and warn people of dangers and deception—not just in a general way, but in a specific way, in the interest of pure worship. It would have been far easier to keep silent or say only what people wanted to hear. But faithfulness to God and love of neighbor moved them to speak. They realized that 'better is a revealed reproof than a concealed love.'" (Watchtower, January 15, 1974)

"How will you respond when pointed statements are made about false religious teachings and corrupt practices? Will you immediately condemn the person or organization making the exposé? Do you feel it is all right to teach lies and misrepresent God's Word, but wrong to expose the error? Contrary to what some may think, it is not unkind and unloving to lay bare falsehood and corruption." (Watchtower, March 1, 1966)

Simpleman

Aug 27, 2010
Do Jehovah's witnesses break-up families? There are about seven million JW's and many have successful happy marriages and families. Out of that seven million you will find some problematic situations, that 's going to happen, no ones perfect after all. However, if you trawl through the Watchtower society's publications you'd find thousands of biblical articles written about family life and their applications within the family circle. Jehovah's witnesses study these biblical articles on a weekly basis as a reminder of what Gods standards are and how they can avoid the worlds thinking, namely that marriage can't be disposed of as one disposes of a dirty towel and replace it with another.

I'm not saying there are not problem because there are, but why don’t you instead of attacking Jehovah's witnesses ask the question, how many marriage have been saved as a result of studying the bible with them?

KatP

Sep 1, 2010
Do Jehovah's witnesses break-up families? There are about seven million JW's and many have successful happy marriages and families. Out of that seven million you will find some problematic situations, that 's going to happen, no ones perfect after all. However, if you trawl through the Watchtower society's publications you'd find thousands of biblical articles written about family life and their applications within the family circle. Jehovah's witnesses study these biblical articles on a weekly basis as a reminder of what Gods standards are and how they can avoid the worlds thinking, namely that marriage can't be disposed of as one disposes of a dirty towel and replace it with another.

I'm not saying there are not problem because there are, but why don’t you instead of attacking Jehovah's witnesses ask the question, how many marriage have been saved as a result of studying the bible with them?
I think some JW might by their own attitude, or fanaticism, have seen that, but I think usually its the mate that is not studying that has the problem if he wants it that is. Because usually the change in personality and conduct of the mate studying or are JW helps in the marriage as even if one is living by bible principles is better than none.

I think a big problem would be if one mate wants to become a JW and the other mate is very into their own belief.

Another problem is the sexual side of things as the GB has stipulated what is wrong and right in the bedroom and that can cause hassles.

but all in all not generally I don't think JW break up marriages or families, and usually its the unbelieving spouse or relative that doesn't want to except the changes, in things like birthday, and other family celebrations, they ten do concentrate on those things instead of seeing the change for the better in the person, and how much happier they are.

Simpleman

Aug 27, 2010
I also find it interesting when Jehovah’s witnesses have conventions. With around ten thousand people gathering you’d think there would be a heavy police presence, yet you rarely see one. Their conventions are orderly and respectful, witnesses dress civilly, and they are polite and courteous. There’s no litter to be seen, none smoke, swear or behave in a manor that reflect the world. Putting doctrine aside Jehovah’s witnesses have a deep respect life, their God given bodies and society. I see nothing good about this world for any to brag about so they can stand in condemnation of a people who at least are trying to develop the fruitage of the sprit regardless of the issues that exist internally. God himself will deal with these matters in his time. After all were not Israel God’s peopel or as he referred to them as “my people”, were there not issues with the priests yet they were still his people. As a people who are trying to live by bible standards in my opinion Jehovah’s witnesses stand tall.

KatP

Sep 1, 2010
I also find it interesting when Jehovah’s witnesses have conventions. With around ten thousand people gathering you’d think there would be a heavy police presence, yet you rarely see one. Their conventions are orderly and respectful, witnesses dress civilly, and they are polite and courteous. There’s no litter to be seen, none smoke, swear or behave in a manor that reflect the world. Putting doctrine aside Jehovah’s witnesses have a deep respect life, their God given bodies and society. I see nothing good about this world for any to brag about so they can stand in condemnation of a people who at least are trying to develop the fruitage of the sprit regardless of the issues that exist internally. God himself will deal with these matters in his time. After all were not Israel God’s peopel or as he referred to them as “my people”, were there not issues with the priests yet they were still his people. As a people who are trying to live by bible standards in my opinion Jehovah’s witnesses stand tall.

I agree, excellent post and very encouraging. Needed that.

Strangelove

Aug 29, 2010
Oh Goody::::A JW Thread!

Ok....My sister and her entire family ar JW's. Can someone tell me the EXACT false doctrines that they teach so I can debate her out of it. Can you just sum them up for me bullet point style please:::

Thanks

Doc

Paul

Aug 19, 2006
Excessive posts either attempting to either push a single denomination (or group) or attacking another denomination are included in this rule.
This topic is closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.