"The WAY" = Christianity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I could go on for a bit more on this subject...this is a great subject

I just want to say more of the beauty of the word NZR – Netzer used in the OT - a figurative branch mind you.

God was telling the Israelites because of their constant disobedience that he would raise another way to restore mankind to himself…he would cease to use these people!

In Hebrew this Netzer means a green/brown sprout that develops into a major branch or the only branch of a tree completely chopped down. God did chop down the entire tree of Israel, and replaced it with the branch called the way, the Nazarene(s) and the Christ or Christians.

Bless you,

APAK
Since Scripture clearly says in Matthew 2:23 And he went and lived in a city called Nazareth, so that what was spoken by the prophets might be fulfilled, that he would be called a Nazarene.(ESV)
This is a prophecy. How do we know this? Because it was spoken by the prophets, not WRITTEN by the prophets. What I see is a lot of dancing around the truth of the importance and usage of oral Tradition, because what the prophets SPOKE is not in your Bible, therefore you must dismiss it as irrelevant Tradition. This is a left over error from the so called reformation.
God did not completely chop down Israel, and the sprout is always having renewal. I don't see how you can reconcile "The Way" (Isa. 35:8, 54:13-17) with "the Nazarene" (not found in the OT). Spare me the word games. He would be called a Nazarene, first person singular, describes a man, not a location.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Scripture clearly says in Matthew 2:23 And he went and lived in a city called Nazareth, so that what was spoken by the prophets might be fulfilled, that he would be called a Nazarene.(ESV)
This is a prophecy. How do we know this? Because it was spoken by the prophets, not WRITTEN by the prophets. What I see is a lot of dancing around the truth of the importance and usage of oral Tradition, because what the prophets SPOKE is not in your Bible, therefore you must dismiss it as irrelevant Tradition. This is a left over error from the so called reformation.
God did not completely chop down Israel, and the sprout is always having renewal. I don't see how you can reconcile "The Way" (Isa. 35:8, 54:13-17) with "the Nazarene" (not found in the OT). Spare me the word games. He would be called a Nazarene, first person singular, describes a man, not a location.
kepha31:
Well I'm so sorry my input offended you so.

I cannot see you points, or if they are really earth-shattering, and where you are going with all this.

I get the written versus spoken words..no big deal....you have your opinion of the cutting down of the tree either completely or partially....you must has some hidden agenda or set of beliefs that are guiding you...I don't really want to hear them thank you.

I'm just here to share scripture and to edify in a friendly and positive tone.

Have a nice day or rest of day.

Anyway, hello, my name is APAK... as my first introduction to you

Reactions: Helen

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
kepha31:
Well I'm so sorry my input offended you so.

I cannot see you points, or if they are really earth-shattering, and where you are going with all this.

I get the written versus spoken words..no big deal....you have your opinion of the cutting down of the tree either completely or partially....you must has some hidden agenda or set of beliefs that are guiding you...I don't really want to hear them thank you.

I'm just here to share scripture and to edify in a friendly and positive tone.

Have a nice day or rest of day.

Anyway, hello, my name is APAK... as my first introduction to you
Hello APAK. You didn't offend me at all; it might look that way. I'm sure we can learn from each other.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello APAK. You didn't offend me at all; it might look that way. I'm sure we can learn from each other.
No problem, it was me that needs to slow down, be humble and apologize

Thank you kepha31 for your words

Bless you,

APAK

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G:
Let me try and answer the Matt 2:23 issue you have....

I am of the belief that the “Way” denotes the “NZR” and pronounced or sounded out as “Netzer’ in Hebrew. In Aramaic it is written and pronounced as “NaZaR.” Further, like in most languages, old or new. a suffix is added to denote a location or being of a location. This is where we get in Aramaic, “NaZaReth” and “NaZaRene.”

Now “NZR means in English, the word, (the) Branch. So, in Matthew 2:23 Jesus as a Nazarene is clearly recorded directly in the Old Testament. There is no hidden oral tradition of teaching for Jesus being known as the Nazarene. I can count at least 6 verses that record the future Nazarene, Branch, called Jesus. And further the Branch or NZR means all the beliefs, thoughts and way of living by Christ. Those that adhere to all these elements are called Christians or the true believers.

‘The Branch’ is used in the OT to denote a King, a Leader that would restore a future people to God…Jesus Christ

Note: This writing or explanation of the ‘Way’ and ‘NZR’ supports the idea that Matthew might have been written in Aramaic first then translated into Greek.

Here are the verses under subject:

(Mat 2:23) And he went and lived in a city called Nazareth, so that what was spoken by the prophets might be fulfilled, that he would be called a Nazarene. (ESV)

(Isa 4:2) In that day the branch of the LORD shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of the survivors of Israel.

(Isa 11:1) There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit.

(Isa 60:21) Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land forever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I might be glorified.

(Jer 23:5) “Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.

(Jer 33:15) In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch to spring up for David, and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.

(Zec 6:12) And say to him, ‘Thus says the LORD of hosts, “Behold, the man whose name is the Branch: for he shall branch out from his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD. (All ESV)

This is no hidden oral teaching of the OT applicable to Matt 2:23

Bless you,

APAK

I posted this simple thought on a different thread a month or two back, Netzer meaning Branch or shoot. If a Olive tree stops producing then they sometimes cut it down, so all that is left is a stump. Now at a time later this branch and or shoot will come up from the root system of said stump, even at a good distance from the stump. It is part of oral Jewish History, that at a time in Israel, when they were under Greek oppression that some of David's people left Bethlehem and moved to the Galilee area, which was known as the area of the Gentiles, there they settled and started a town called Natsaret, commonly known as Nazareth today. Joseph and Mary also moved to Nazareth because of the King that was in power at the time they returned from Egypt. In Israel the Orthodox Jews put out a $10,000 reward to anyone that could prove that any Prophet ever declared that the Messiah would be called a Nazarene, for it is not in the KJV But the BRANCH is in the OT.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could go on for a bit more on this subject...this is a great subject

I just want to say more of the beauty of the word NZR – Netzer used in the OT - a figurative branch mind you.

God was telling the Israelites because of their constant disobedience that he would raise another way to restore mankind to himself…he would cease to use these people!

In Hebrew this Netzer means a green/brown sprout that develops into a major branch or the only branch of a tree completely chopped down. God did chop down the entire tree of Israel, and replaced it with the branch called the way, the Nazarene(s) and the Christ or Christians.

Bless you,

APAK
GINOLJC, I agree, but I must confess, the BRANCH is also the "ROOT", which have spiritual as well as physical consequences on us which directly relates to him as his "ELECT", or the called out ones that is his.

remember he's our Lord and God, our Father, in Spirit as Isaiah 9:6 clearly points out. and likewise we're called his brothers because of his human nature, but not by blood.

I agree with you, there is more to this "WAY" than meet the eye.

You be blessed also.

PCY.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, I agree, but I must confess, the BRANCH is also the "ROOT", which have spiritual as well as physical consequences on us which directly relates to him as his "ELECT", or the called out ones that is his.

remember he's our Lord and God, our Father, in Spirit as Isaiah 9:6 clearly points out. and likewise we're called his brothers because of his human nature, but not by blood.

I agree with you, there is more to this "WAY" than meet the eye.

You be blessed also.

PCY.

101G:

I don’t know if you responded to me by mistake as you addressed your response to GINOLJC

Anyway, since I received it, I would like to provide my views about some of the contents in your reply.

Here’s a little commentary of the correct translation of Isaiah 9:6. Maybe you never knew it was incorrectly translated or transliterated into English.

(Isa 9:6) For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (ESV)

The translated word ‘everlasting’ should be ‘age’ Jesus is going to be the father of the coming age. Jesus is the first of the new creation. He fathered it in, if you will. He owns it. There is no ‘everlasting’ in the verse, as in never-ending. As Jesus will eventually give back the Kingdom in this age, to his Father.

The phrase ‘mighty God’ is also a poor translation. In Hebrew and within the culture of the Hebrews, and even within other foreign tribes, anyone connected to, or performing God’s work or in his service of a leader was typically called a god (lower case). Unfortunately, in Hebrew there is no lower case and thus the translators were careless in not viewing the context and kept it as a capital word, ‘God.’ A better translation would be ‘a divine hero’ as Martin Luther translated it.

Jesus is our Lord and Savior indeed.

Another view and disagreement: We are called brothers in Christ because of the divine (non- human) nature we share and partake of, with Jesus, as believers. The human nature part is the dead ‘old man,’ that is dead to the spiritual things of God.

Bless you,

APAK

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kepha and BoL,

Since both of you responded to my post and both being Catholics I will address my comments to both. Kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

You are as angry as you are confused. You haven't a clue what infallibility means, so until you do, you shouldn't comment on it, you look silly. The Bible, historically speaking, came from the Catholic Church. We don't own it's truths. Get over yourself.

I am not angry, confused maybe. Angry used to be in my vocabulary but not any longer. For me, infallibility means: perfect, trustworthy, faultless, etc., get my drift? Did I pass? Can I now ask, does your church and it’s members have all these traits?

With my dying breath, I beg to differ that the Bible came from the CC. What a blasphemous statement! It’s no wonder you say the Catholics are infallible.

That's too stupid to reply to. You have so much anti-Roman animus you can't see straight.

When I see the devil I meet him head-on. I have animosity only to individuals and entities who act like the devil.

If the 1st Pope wrote 2 Peter then logically we know who wrote it. You can't even recognize Peter's distinct office.

If (a huge if) Peter is the Rock and/or 1st pope, (but he is not), only your church recognizes him as your pope. Therefore, you are going to make your doctrines/arguments, and assumptions according to that presuppositions.

Scripture speaks of one Rock only that the gates of hell cannot prevail, and that is none other than God Himself.

Moses and Jeremiah were physically overcome by God to write??? That's occult channeling, not writing inspired text.

Your words, not mine. In fact, God commanded them to write! As I’ve alluded to in the past, you and your church just do not understand whatsoever that God wrote the Bible using men as scribes (2 Peter 1:21). Meaning, every thought, every phrase, every word, and every letter of a word, came from God.

Time and again, the Scriptures and even Jesus would quote the term, “Moses and the Prophets.” to mean the first five books of the Bible were written by Moses, and the rest written by the prophets.

Moses was told to write all the things God told him in a book, which he did and wrote the first five books of the Bible.

Likewise, Jeremiah was told to write all the words God told him in a book in Jeremiah 36:1-8 and were to be read in the house of God.

And Paul was commanded by the Lord Jesus to write all things Jesus taught him.

You keep stating that neither I nor any other Catholic knows their Bible - yet you cannot explain Matt. 2:23.

I did. My commentary was 2 Peter 1:21.

The Catholic Church that Jesus established ALSO relies on both, as we read from Paul's Letter to the Thessalonians:

2 Thess 2:15
"Stand firm and hold fast to the Traditions you were taught, whether by an ORAL STATEMENT - OR by a LETTER from us."

There - now try to rationalize that away

EASY! 2Thessalonians 2:15 was possible because the Bible was not completed as yet, but once the Bible was completed 2Thessalonians was NOT possible any longer or it would be in violation of Revelation 22:18!

In conclusion, everyone has a different divine authority that structures and determines the Gospel.

it is obvious the Catholics and I can never arrive at any kind of agreement, for my divine authority is structured by the Bible alone and in its entirety, is the word of God.

While the Catholics divine authority is structured by the Bible + meaning they follow the traditions of men, the infallibility of their pope and church, the sayings of Fatima, elevating Mary as a co-redemptrix, water baptism that saves,...etc., all of which are a contradiction to Revelation 22:18 which reads:

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.”

The plagues are judgments of God, and the book can only mean the Bible. In other words, Revelation 22:18 is a very ominous warning for those who add to the word of God.

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@twinc, amadeus, jun2u,BG. the conclusion to this topic I answered in apostles, prophets, and teacjers..ect. but the short and quick answer is this. the WAY of God is always been the same. GOD IN US. when the Lord Jesus said, "I AM the WAY". he was not lying. that way was made by him on the cross so that he could dwell in us forever. this is the belief, this is the faith this is the "WAY", GOD in US.

now knowing this, this open up the bible to a lot of what it have been saying for OT to NT until present. the WAY is Jesus the Christ the "Branch" that sprang out of Juda, or Judism. Jesus Christ is the WAY of the despised ones. it goes on and on.

PCY

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Since Scripture clearly says in Matthew 2:23 And he went and lived in a city called Nazareth, so that what was spoken by the prophets might be fulfilled, that he would be called a Nazarene.
there's i guess pretty strong evidence that Nazareth did not even exist as a town in 1st century Israel; which i resisted for quite a while, believing it was just an attempt to discredit Christ or something. But there is actually a pretty good symbolic reason to cast "Jesus"--a very common name then, like our "John"--of "Nazareth"--which would be analogous to our "4 Corners" or somewhere similar, literally "Nowhere."

now this will not lend itself well to a historical understanding, but i felt compelled to mention it here bc it does give spiritual insight
briefly, a point there might be "understand the Message, don't get fixated on the individual."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don’t know if you responded to me by mistake as you addressed your response to GINOLJC

Haha! He always ( or usually) opens his posts with that....GINOLIC
Greetings In The Name Of Lord Jesus Christ .... = ginolic :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. that which was spoke by the prophets of old was written down in another form or to be revealed later by the Spirit in writing, such as the case here with Matthews. these things are called in the world, Hysteresis or Subsequent Narration. but to me I call it being blinded by God, or sealed. scripture, Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned".

so those who are learned and unlearned is in the same boat.

it takes the Holy Spirit to reveal the things of God. scripture support, 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

PCY.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could the way also be a highway?

Isaiah 35:4-10
[4] Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. [5] Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. [6] Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. [7] And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes. [8] And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein . [9] No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there :

10] And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 40:3-4
[3] The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord , make straight in the desert a highway for our God. [4] Every valley (low place) shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill(high place) shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

Mark 10:46-48
[46] And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. [47] And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me. [48] And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

Mark 10:44-45
[44] And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. [45] For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

You may say "highway" is OT and doesn't apply but John the Baptist was the one crying in the wilderness and he cried "prepare the way of the Lord". A person has to ask: Why was John crying in the wilderness?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could the way also be a highway?

Isaiah 35:4-10
[4] Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. [5] Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. [6] Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. [7] And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes. [8] And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein . [9] No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there :

10] And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 40:3-4
[3] The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord , make straight in the desert a highway for our God. [4] Every valley (low place) shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill(high place) shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

Mark 10:46-48
[46] And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. [47] And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me. [48] And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

Mark 10:44-45
[44] And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. [45] For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

You may say "highway" is OT and doesn't apply but John the Baptist was the one crying in the wilderness and he cried "prepare the way of the Lord". A person has to ask: Why was John crying in the wilderness?
Highway here is used metaphorically

PCY

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Highway here is used metaphorically

PCY

Of course. 101, I never thought it is a literal highway...:rolleyes: it is Christ. "metaphorically" can also enrich the literal. An example would be:

Mark 10:46-47
[46] And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. [47] And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

Bartimaeus beside the highway begging...is given depth that "the way" passes and stops at the beggars cry "Have Mercy on me".

Same as Lazarus sitting without the gate, begging.

Reactions: bbyrd009

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. 101, I never thought it is a literal highway...:rolleyes: it is Christ. "metaphorically" can also enrich the literal. An example would be:

Mark 10:46-47
[46] And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. [47] And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

Bartimaeus beside the highway begging...is given depth that "the way" passes and stops at the beggars cry "Have Mercy on me".

Same as Lazarus sitting without the gate, begging.
I could live with that, as to the "WAY" you put it..... get it?... :D.

God blessing you.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could live with that, as to the "WAY" you put it..... get it?... :D.

God blessing you.

I owe you an apology. I'm not good with the emojis and tried to choose one that wasnt my standard confused expression. I never meant to give you an eye roll. It was disrespectful. I'm sorry.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I owe you an apology. I'm not good with the emojis and tried to choose one that wasnt my standard confused expression. I never meant to give you an eye roll. It was disrespectful. I'm sorry.
VJ there is nothing you can do to be disrespectful to me or the Lord Jesus. I'm beyond any thing like this. and instead of an apology, I'll take a blessing.... (smile).

understand me I never take anything to heart. I'M "FREE" because the Son have made me FREE. always remember, I never get offended, ok. we're brothers and sisters in Christ. only ONE thing, never reject the Lord Jesus, alright, and I know you will not. so, knowing that, get busy in following the Lord Jesus. better yet don't even think of 101G, only the Lord Jesus.

Blessing to you and your family

PCY.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. while rereading Genesis, I came across a scripture that confirmed something I knew along, concering the LAW, and the WAY.
Genesis 18:16-19: "And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way. And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him."

this verse sound very familiar, Micah 6:8: "He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

this command by the Lord God almighty/JESUS was given before the 10 commandments was ever added. and here Micah is reminding the people what God require. and this is when the LAW was in effect.

The apostle Paul gospel is correct and on point, Galatians 3:19: "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator."

well now, the transgression is ended, "IT IS FINISHED" as one topic here on the forum states.

conclusion. the apostle Paul is correct in not keeping the LAW, but keeping the command of God before the Law, just as Micah reminded us "do justice toward one another, or simply Love one another, and walk humbly with thy God". and the apostle Paul was doing just that. as stated, he was one of the ringleaders in the "WAY" called a Nazarenes, Acts 24:5: "For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:"

this same requirement today is called Christianity.

PCY