The world is trapped in its iniquity, not willing to accept that the Lord was bruised for them (selah)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there!

So there is a strong need, at the moment, for the world to hear the bruising, that the Lord suffered, for their iniquity. Iniquity traps the world, such that it does not think there is a way out. There is a way out: Jesus, who was bruised for our iniquities (Isaiah 53:5). What we should be doing now, as a Church is making that as loud as we possibly can. The world needs to know that the way out has been created, through great suffering. It is suffering that will not pass away. Every time we add to sin and think "oh well, it will always be that way" we are doing the Lord a disservice. The suffering was enough. There is no point in jumping in with a drowning man, until he first grasps the way out (a staff or a branch).

The Lord can't make it any plainer than He has done, but I am not saying give up nor am I saying keep going until its too late. That's what I want you to focus on: there is a precise window, where the world will hear of a way out, if it accords with the bruising of the Lord. We can voice that bruising! The bruising will be in us, as we are in Him. There is such mercy in this, for God will be able to work. We simply need to trust Him, to complete what we have given voice to. We have little faith, but a little faith with great voice is life-changing power (in God). Let them hear their suffering! Even if all we do is repeat our testimony for the world to see, there will be a sea change, the like of which the Devil can do nothing about.

The Devil does not immediately come to recognize the bruising he was ultimately responsible for, but with wise counsel, there may even be a limiting of the power of the Devil, for the good that the peace of the Lord does. The Devil is not determined that everything under his watch must fall away and suffer to the extent of the Law, but he knows his adversary - God - will hold him to account, if he oversteps his bounds. This is the window, the Holy Spirit was born for, to lead us beyond ourselves and beyond our past lives under the Devil. We can make something of this, that future generations will be in awe of - not that we boast in this, but remain true to the love we knew was saving us and those with us in our time. The generations before laid down their lives that we uphold the banner of Christ to a world that doesn't even know the world it has made itself is changing under its feet!

Grasp the bruise! Voice the change! Love the renewed!

I hope this has been of some blessing.

God bless.