There remains no sacrifice for sins . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You truly believe the passage means a person literally cannot make sacrifices?
Come on man!

You can kill and butcher and burn an animal, but it won't be a sacrifice for your sins, it will only be a good BBQ.

Regards of all our opining on the "right way to say it", in the Bible, it simply says there aren't any more sacrifices after Jesus' sacrifice of His body.

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you a good Translation of that verse..

"""For if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when we first believed, we will share in all that belongs to Christ.""""

See that?
That is not talking about Salvation, being kept, or lost.
That is explaining that there is an inheritance that is in Heaven, waiting, and this has to do with rewards, and position.

The faithful, in that verse, wont lose some of that Heavenly inheritance, because they "kept the faith", and never backslid.

This is not the same idea as "the gift of Salvation" that is FREELY GIVEN, never EARNED.

See that?
that so called good translation seems to miss out on the next line . It aint what its saying .
If you desire to teach folks that they dont have to continue in Christ , then that is on you . But prepare
to not like what you will hear from CHRIST who himself SAID those same warnings .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To "sin willfully" (Hebrews 10:26) carries the idea of deliberate intention which stems from rejecting Christ deliberately. This is continuous action, a matter of practice. Now we don't walk along our daily life and "accidentally" fall into a pit called sin. We exercise our will but, the use of the participle clearly shows willful, continuous action, committed by those who draw back to perdition and do not believe to the saving of the soul. (vs. 39). The unrighteous practice sin (1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Galatians 5:19-21); not the righteous, who are born of God. (1 Corinthians 6:11; 1 John 3:9)

In context, the writer is addressing unbelieving Hebrews (mixed in with believing Hebrews) who fail to enter into the new covenant of grace by faith and receive God’s forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. If these Hebrews reject the new covenant of grace God that established through the blood of Jesus and instead, depend upon the works of the old covenant of law to rescue them from the coming judgment, then they can only expect to be consumed by fire as God's adversaries.

Hebrews 10:26 - For if we go on willfully and deliberately sinning after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice [to atone] for our sins [that is, no further offering to anticipate]. (AMP)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To "sin willfully" (Hebrews 10:26) carries the idea of deliberate intention which stems from rejecting Christ deliberately.

In context, the writer is addressing unbelieving Hebrews

Lie.

“Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified , an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:29)

Unbelievers are not sanctified by the blood of Christ; Only believers are!

Last edited:
Reactions: robert derrick

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lie.

“Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he wassanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:29)

Unbelievers are not sanctified by the blood of Christ; Only believers are!
As I already recently explained to you in a different thread (and hopefully you will take the time to read it and consider the truth) if the word 'sanctified' in Hebrews 10:29 is used to describe saved people who lost their salvation, then we have a contradiction because the writer of Hebrews in verse 10 said "sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all" (Hebrews 10:10) and in verse 14, we read, "perfected for all time those who are sanctified." (Hebrews 10:14) So in Hebrews 10:10, we clearly read ..WE have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. In Hebrews 10:14, we read - For by one offering He has perfected for all time THOSE who are sanctified. To go from sanctified back to un-sanctified would be in contradiction here.

*NOWHERE in context does it specifically say the person who "trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant" was "saved" and/or "lost their salvation." The reference to "the blood of the covenant that sanctified him" in verse 29 "on the surface" appears to be referring to a Christian, but this overlooks the fact that the word translated "sanctified" (which is the verb form of the adjective "holy") which means "set apart," and doesn't necessarily refer to salvation here.

Strong's Concordance
hagiazó: to make holy, consecrate, sanctify
Original Word: ἁγιάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: hagiazó
Phonetic Spelling: (hag-ee-ad'-zo)
Definition: to make holy, consecrate, sanctify
Usage: I make holy, treat as holy, set apart as holy, sanctify, hallow, purify.

In 1 Corinthians 7:14, Paul uses it to specifically refer to non-Christians who are "sanctified" or "set apart" by their believing spouse (and by this Paul does not mean that they are saved). A non-Christian can be "set apart" from other non-Christians without experiencing salvation as Paul explained. So the word "sanctified" means to be "set apart." If the word "sanctified" simply meant saved, then we would have to say that the seventh day was saved (Genesis 2:3), the tabernacle was saved (Exodus 29:43), Moses saved the people after coming down off the mountain (Exodus 19:14), the priests and the Levites saved themselves (1 Chronicles 15:14), the Father saved the Son (John 10:36), the Son saved Himself (John 17:19) and many other things that do not line up with scripture.

In verse 39, the writer of Hebrews sets up the CONTRAST that makes it clear to me that he was referring to make believers/nominal Christians, not saved people: But WE are not OF THOSE who draw back to perdition, but OF THOSE who believe to the saving of the soul. Those who draw back to perdition do not believe to the saving of the soul and those who believe to the saving of the soul do not draw back to perdition.

• Love
Reactions: marks

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28) He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
31) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

What sacrifice is the writer speaking of?

What does he mean, there remains "no more" sacrifice for sins?

My answer:

You can't keep offering sacrifices if you sin, it's Jesus, or nothing!

Think about it.

No more sacrifice.

Much love!
If we are sinning wilfully, there remains no more sacrifice and blood of Jesus to forgive and wash us clean of sinning.

It's impossible to be a born son of God and sinning child of the devil at the same time.

If we wilfully sin, then we must come to the cross to be forgiven by Jesus just alike any other sinner on earth.

However the promise is that if we do sin wilfully after being born again, then it's not all over with for us, because we still have the same Advocate of the Father that the whole world is has for repentance and being reconciled to God.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In context, the writer is addressing unbelieving Hebrews (mixed in with believing Hebrews) who fail to enter into the new covenant of grace by faith and receive God’s forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. If these Hebrews reject the new covenant of grace God that established through the blood of Jesus and instead, depend upon the works of the old covenant of law to rescue them from the coming judgment, then they can only expect to be consumed by fire as God's adversaries.
I think it's pretty clear, he's addressing those who would bring an animal sacrifice.

When you say, You can't bring glass bottles into the game, you are obviously addressing those going to the game. And there's no more sacrifice, you are addressing those who would bring a sacrifice.

Much love!

Reactions: mailmandan

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't read this out of context. It relates to sacrifices for sin under the old covenant
Paul says we. OT sacrifices is reading it out of context of we.

And once you have the knowledge of the truth of Christ there is no more sacrifice for sin under the old covenant nor is any necessary which is the knowledge of truth referred to in Hebrews10:26.
There never was.

His one time sacrifice is sufficient.
True, for not sinning anymore.

It doesn't mean that if we sin willfully now that Christ's one-time sacrifice no longer can cleanse us.
No, because John says we can still come to Christ to be forgiven again just like at the first and as the rest of the world, even though there remains no more sacrifice of His blood to forgive and wash us within out soul while wilfully sinning against Him.

Wilfully sinning after being washed does not condemn us forever, if we return to Him in godly sorrow.

It's relating to the sacrifices under the old covenant not the new under Christ. Read ALL of Hebrews or at least read starting from chapter 8 in regards to understanding this.
Heb 6 starts with the first principles of Christ, and follows Heb 5 exhorting babes in Christ to grow up and stop continuing to sin wilfully.

The only place in Hebrews where Paul is speaking of OT sacrifices and priesthood of Levy, is when he says so, such as Heb 7 & 8.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@mailmandan

The text said SANCTIFIED BY THE BLOOD!

In what crazy mind raping world does this text mean anything other than someone who was saved??!!

You just talk talk talk with fancy words, playing a shell game with the Bible.

You sound ridiculous trying to explain the text away.

Very ridiculous!

It’s crazy to think people fall for your bewitching nonsense!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@mailmandan

In what crazy mind raping world does this text mean anything other than someone who was saved??!!

Very ridiculous!

Maybe if someone doesn't know the difference between being sanctified in the blood of the Lamb or not, then they can't be expected to teach about it accurately, can they?

Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@mailmandan

Very ridiculous!

Once again, In Hebrews 10:10, we clearly read ..WE have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. In Hebrews 10:14, we read - For by one offering He has perfected for all time THOSE who are sanctified. To go from sanctified back to un-sanctified would be in contradiction here.

I don't simply isolate pet verses and build doctrine on them like you do in order to accommodate a preconceived or biased doctrine. I properly harmonize scripture with scripture before reaching my conclusion on doctrine. The truth still stands in post #87. You can accept the truth or continue to reject it. Your choice.

Hebrews 10:39 sets up the CONTRAST that makes it clear the writer is referring to make believers/nominal Christians, not saved people: But WE are not OF THOSE who draw back to perdition, but OF THOSE who believe to the saving of the soul. Those who draw back to perdition do not believe to the saving of the soul and those who believe to the saving of the soul do not draw back to perdition.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe if someone doesn't know the difference between being sanctified in the blood of the Lamb or not, then they can't be expected to teach about it accurately, can they?
I really did not expect you to accept the truth either. Be sure to thoroughly read all of post #87. After considering the CONTEXT, it seems most likely that "he was sanctified" by the blood should be understood in the sense of someone who had been "set apart" or identified as a professing believer in the Hebrew Christian community of believers, but later renounces his identification with other believers, by rejecting the "knowledge of the truth" that he had received, and trampling under foot the work and the person of Christ himself. This gives evidence that his identification with the Hebrew Christian community of believers was only superficial and that he was not a genuine believer.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Sorry. You want to take verses that apply to those who do the will of Jesus’ God AS EQUAL to those people who don’t.
I'm looking at what happens concerning the reborn.

Much love!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really did not expect you to accept the truth either. Be sure to thoroughly read all of post #87.
Of course I'll never believe your OSAS stuff, and frankly I was wondering why I was bothering again to look at it, until I found you have something new! Frankly, I didn't think you people could come up with some new twist or turn on Scripture to justify doing unrighteousness, but here you have it.

At first I thought you are now actually adding sanctification to the not needed list of being saved by your own dead faith alone, such as no need for fellowshipping with Jesus in the light, but instead you are trying to turn spiritual sanctification by God into physical sanctified by a believing spouse.

In 1 Corinthians 7:14, Paul uses it to specifically refer to non-Christians who are "sanctified" or "set apart" by their believing spouse (and by this Paul does not mean that they are saved). A non-Christian can be "set apart" from other non-Christians without experiencing salvation as Paul explained.
Paul is not speaking of physical sanctification for family members and household, but is obviously speaking only of the sanctification of the blood and Spirit of Christ to taste and partake of His heavenly gift and power.

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Both Paul and Peter are plainly speaking of one thing only: the sanctification of the Spirit, whereby we escape lust and corruption of the world and are made partakers of the divine nature.

It may be a silly new effort to undo righteousness of the believers, but at least it's new, and so I'll gladly add it to the long long list of corrupting doctrine of Christ to justify sinful Christians.

As I already recently explained to you in a different thread (and hopefully you will take the time to read it and consider the truth) if the word 'sanctified' in Hebrews 10:29 is used to describe saved people who lost their salvation, then we have a contradiction because the writer of Hebrews in verse 10 said "sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all" (Hebrews 10:10) and in verse 14, we read, "perfected for all time those who are sanctified." (Hebrews 10:14)
OSAS preaches against doing righteousness at all times, much less being perfect. And certainly not perfected. The only perfected thing about OSAS is how to be perfectly uncondemned while doing unrighteousness.

This gives evidence that his identification with the Hebrew Christian community of believers was only superficial and that he was not a genuine believer.
So then we agree with Paul. While anyone is naming the name of Christ and also sinning against Him in the flesh, we neither believe them nor keep company with them. No one while sinning with the devil is a genuine believer, because there is no believing Jesus without obeying Him.

Whether someone was once sanctified and washed in the blood of the Lamb does not matter anymore, while wilfully sinning with the devil.

...of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which are doing such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Whether claiming faith and saying Lord or not, no one while doing such things is saved, sanctified, washed, redeemed, nor forgiven in the blood of the Lamb. So there remaining a sacrifice for the unrighteous doers, is mute. The fact is there is none at all while doing unrighteousness.

And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever not doing righteousness is not of God,

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
robert derrick said:
Of course I'll never believe your OSAS stuff, and frankly I was wondering why I was bothering again to look at it, until I found you have something new! Frankly, I didn't think you people could come up with some new twist or turn on Scripture to justify doing unrighteousness, but here you have it.
You don't believe in God's preservation? Psalm 37:28 - For the Lord loves justice, And does not forsake His saints; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked shall be cut off. How long is forever? Jude 1:1 -Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ. I'll never believe your works righteousness stuff (Romans 4:5-6) or your sinless perfection stuff. (1 John 1:8-10) It's no wonder you have no assurance of salvation.
At first I thought you are now actually adding sanctification to the not needed list of being saved by your own dead faith alone, such as no need for fellowshipping with Jesus in the light, but instead you are trying to turn spiritual sanctification by God into physical sanctified by a believing spouse.
As I previously explained, a non-Christian can be "set apart" from other non-Christians without experiencing salvation as Paul explained in 1 Corinthians 7:14. It's not about physical vs. spiritual. It's about being "set apart" in "association with" and after considering the CONTEXT, "he was sanctified" should be understood in the sense of someone who had been "set apart" or identified as a professing believer among the Hebrew Christian community of believers, but later renounces his identification with other believers, by rejecting the "knowledge of the truth" that he had received, and trampling under foot the work and the person of Christ himself. Such a person drew back to perdition and did not believe to the saving of the soul. (Hebrews 10:39) Such a person was not sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all (Hebrews 10:10) or perfected for all time those who are sanctified. (Hebrews 10:14)

Paul is not speaking of physical sanctification for family members and household, but is obviously speaking only of the sanctification of the blood and Spirit of Christ to taste and partake of His heavenly gift and power.
Again, it's not about physical vs. spiritual sanctification, but about being "set apart" in "association with."

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
In regards to Hebrews 6:4-6, the words, once enlightened, which means to shed light upon in the sense of illuminating it. John 1:9 describes Jesus, the "true Light," giving light "to every man," but this cannot mean the light of salvation, because not every man is saved. The light either leads to the complete acceptance of Jesus Christ or produces condemnation in those who reject the light.

In regards to partakers of the Holy Spirit, the word translated “partaker” can certainly refer to a saving partaking in Christ, as we read in Hebrews 3:14, yet it can also refer to a less than saving association or participation. See Luke 5:7 and Hebrews 1:9 - "comrades, companions," which describes one who shares with someone else as an associate in an undertaking. These Hebrews who fell away had obviously in some aspect shared in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, but in what way?

Those who fall away have tasted the heavenly gift and the powers of the age to come, yet simply tasted and stopped there. People who have experienced these positive factors mentioned in Hebrews 6:4-6 is not enough to give conclusive evidence that the beginning stages of the Christian life (repentance unto life, regeneration, salvation, justification, sealed by the Holy Spirit etc..) have taken place for those who fell away. These individuals who fall short of obtaining salvation certainly may have become partakers of the Holy Spirit in his pre-salvation ministry, convicting of sin and righteousness and judgment to come by tasting the good word of God and temporarily responded to His drawing power which is intended to ultimately lead unbelievers to Christ, yet the writer of Hebrews does not use conclusive terms that these individuals were "indwelled by the Holy Spirit" or "sealed by the Holy Spirit" which is the guarantee of future inheritance. Genuine believers who have believed the gospel are sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession/unto the day of redemption. (Ephesians 1:13-14; 4:30)

In regards to tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, they may have tasted in such a way as to give them a distinct impression of what was tasted, yet they still fell away. Inherent in the idea of tasting is the fact that one might or might not decide to accept what is tasted. For example, the same Greek word (geuomai) is used in Matthew 27:34 to say that those crucifying Jesus "offered him wine to drink, mingled with gall; but when he tasted it, he would not drink it." We do not merely "taste" into one Spirit but drink into one Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:13)

In regards to fall away, in Proverbs 24:16, we read - For a righteous man may fall seven times AND rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity. Those who permanently fall away demonstrate they were not truly born again. (1 John 2:19)

In regards to renew them again unto repentance, this does not specify whether the repentance was merely outward or genuine accompanied by saving faith. They have in some sense "repented," there may be sorrow for sins and an attempt to turn from them (moral self-reformation) that non-believers can experience. There is repentance that falls short of salvation, which is clear from Hebrews 12:7 and the reference to Esau, as well as the repentance of Judas Iscariot in Matthew 27:3. Paul refers to a repentance “without regret that leads to salvation,” which shows there is a repentance that does not lead to salvation. As with “belief/faith”, so too with “repentance,” we must always distinguish between what is substantial and results in salvation and what is spurious. Renew them again "unto salvation" would be conclusive evidence otherwise.

In Hebrews 6:7-8, we read - For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; but if it bears thorns and briars, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned. In this metaphor relating to agriculture, those who receive final judgment are compared to land that bears no vegetation or useful fruit, but rather bears thorns and thistles. We read in scripture that good fruit is a sign of true spiritual life and a lack of good fruit is a sign of false believers (Matthew 3:8-10; 7:15-20; 12:33-35) so we have an indication that the evidence of one's spiritual condition is the fruit they bear (whether good or bad), suggesting that the writer of Hebrews is talking about people who are not genuine believers.

*Verse 9 sums it up for me. The writer is speaking to those truly saved (refers to them as BELOVED). He says that even though he speaks like this concerning THOSE types of people, He is convinced of better things concerning YOU. Things that ACCOMPANY SALVATION. Thorns and briars and falling away permanently do not accompany salvation and are not fruits worthy of authentic repentance.

CONTINUED...

Reactions: Taken

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
robert derrick said:
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Both Paul and Peter are plainly speaking of one thing only: the sanctification of the Spirit, whereby we escape lust and corruption of the world and are made partakers of the divine nature.
Those who are truly born of God have received a new nature, a divine nature. They have been transformed from pigs and dogs into sheep. The change is more than merely cosmetic, as in 2 Peter 2:20. *These cleaned up on the outside dogs and pigs were never sheep.*

Compare 2 Peter 1:4 - "partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption - Strongs #5356 that is in the world through lust with 2 Peter 2:20 - with they escaped the pollutions - Strongs #3356 (different Greek word) of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, yet they are again entangled therein, and overcome. *Notice that 2 Peter 2:20 did not mention them being "partakers of the divine nature."

Corruption (Strongs #5356)
(to shrivel or wither, spoil , ruin , deprave, corrupt , defile, to destroy by means of corrupting, to spoil as does milk). Corruption - describes decomposition or rotting of an organism and the accompanying stench. The utter depravity of the fallen flesh and the resultant moral decomposition of the world opposed to God is driven by it sinful lusts or evil desires. Internal corruption.

Pollutions/Defilements (Strongs #3393)
("pollutions", "filthy things", "contaminations", "world's filth") describes the state of being tainted or stained by evil and refers to impurity, impure, tainted, defilement, foulness or pollution. Pollutions/Defilement refers to what is on the outside (2 Peter 2:20). But genuine believers have escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:4).

Corruption is deeper than pollutions/defilements on the outside: it is decay on the inside.

Having the knowledge of Jesus Christ does not save a person if there is no heart submission to that knowledge. The latter end is worse than the beginning for these people because rejecting this knowledge will make them more accountable at the judgment. Judas Iscariot is a good example of someone who rejected the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ yet was never saved. (John 6:64-71; 13:10-11)

It may be a silly new effort to undo righteousness of the believers, but at least it's new, and so I'll gladly add it to the long long list of corrupting doctrine of Christ to justify sinful Christians.
I'm not the one who is trying to "undo" righteousness of the believers. That goes with NOSAS. Justify sinful Christians? Typical straw man argument from self righteous "nominal" Christians.

OSAS preaches against doing righteousness at all times, much less being perfect. And certainly not perfected. The only perfected thing about OSAS is how to be perfectly uncondemned while doing unrighteousness.
Those who are born of God practice righteousness and not sin. (1 John 3:9,10) This does not mean that those who are born of God are sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolutely perfect 100% of the time. (1 John 1:8-10) Those who believe otherwise are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. Believers are perfected in Christ, but not in the flesh. You remind me of the Pharisee in the parable of the Pharisee and the Tax collector. (Luke 18:9-14)

So then we agree with Paul. While anyone is naming the name of Christ and also sinning against Him in the flesh, we neither believe them nor keep company with them. No one while sinning with the devil is a genuine believer, because there is no believing Jesus without obeying Him.
1 John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, (present tense) we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, (past tense) we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. Suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness is not obedience to Christ.

Whether someone was once sanctified and washed in the blood of the Lamb does not matter anymore, while wilfully sinning with the devil.
The willful sin in Hebrews 10:26 was committed by Hebrews who rejected Christ deliberately by failing to enter into the new covenant of grace by faith and receive God’s forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. So these unbelieving Hebrews who were "sanctified" by the blood was only in the sense of being "set apart" or identified as a "professing" believer in the Hebrew Christian community of believers, yet these unbelieving Hebrews drew back to perdition and did not believe to the saving of the soul. (Hebrews 10:39) Open your eyes.

...of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which are doing such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19 - Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. *Descriptive of the unrighteous.

1 John 3:9 - No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Whether claiming faith and saying Lord or not, no one while doing such things is saved, sanctified, washed, redeemed, nor forgiven in the blood of the Lamb. So there remaining a sacrifice for the unrighteous doers, is mute. The fact is there is none at all while doing unrighteousness.
Your sinless perfection delusion remains your achilles heel. (1 John 1:8-10)

And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear.
Believers will be judged according to their works in regards to receiving rewards and loss of rewards. (1 Corinthians 3:11-15)

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever not doing righteousness is not of God,
1 John 3:10 - By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.