THIS WILL SCARE YOU!!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ Is Lord! Reply (Jesus Christ Is Lord!) if you believe this.

Look at all the views and how many do not acknowledge Jesus Is Lord! EVIL is even comfortable on the Christianityboard.com

Pray Believers Pray

Satan Is Very Comfortable With The Church
Remember His Time Is Short

Reactions: Siddhi Koli

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ Is Lord! Reply (Jesus Christ Is Lord!) if you believe this.

Look at all the views and how many do not acknowledge Jesus Is Lord! EVIL is even comfortable on the Christianityboard.com

Pray Believers Pray

Satan Is Very Comfortable With The Church
Remember His Time Is Short
This seems a little strange. Even devils proclaimed Jesus:

Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

The point being anyone can proclaim Jesus is Lord. What makes us special is that we are in God and God in us with the Holy Spirit. Being born again.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh let the wonderous and glorious Lord Jesus be thanked and praised at all times. Let’s stay glued in our bibles and learn them well.
Glued in bibles . What a joyous truth that one is dear sister . Let us stay glued in the beautiful , pure and holy truth found in the bible .
Yes indeed dear sister . My soul got fat and happy when i read that reminder dear sister .

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wolf no longer needs disguise. He struts proudly among the churches and all Christian organizations; leading the vast majority of them - including Christian Chat Forums. Acts 20:29
wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-picture-id1129299552

Most professed Christians don't have a clue what they don't know. They won't embrace God's Word and find out for themselves. Hosea 4:6
maxresdefault.jpg

They only care about being popular among their peers and being accepted. Scared to stand alone and terrified to make waves, ...
0*AzbAuoEGlxmughSm.jpg

...both of which Jesus Christ Himself did for all to see.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wolf no longer needs disguise. He struts proudly among the churches and all Christian organizations; leading the vast majority of them - including Christian Chat Forums. Acts 20:29
wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-picture-id1129299552

Most professed Christians don't have a clue what they don't know. They won't embrace God's Word and find out for themselves. Hosea 4:6
maxresdefault.jpg

They only care about being popular among their peers and being accepted. Scared to stand alone and terrified to make waves, ...
0*AzbAuoEGlxmughSm.jpg

...both of which Jesus Christ Himself did for all to see.

Correct you are brother, Satan infiltrated the Church the moment of it's conception! The only true way to discern the goats from the sheep IMHO is to KNOW the word of God. There is no other way, I can think of anyhow, to develop true biblical discernment.

Good post and though it does not "scare" me, it does deeply concern me as, I have many cousins who still cling to either Catholicism (even though they do not attend) or "humanism" which is so totally evil. And this is not to say I believe ALL Catholics will burn in hell. A for instance is one of my Grand mothers was a very Godly woman who exhibited every single fruit of God's Spirit and never, ever had a bad word to say about or TO anyone. She was not happy that my mom switched us over to Lutheran but, still loved us all just the same. Yeah, God knows who are His :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Jesus is Lord. Now in accordance to 1 Corinthians 12:3 and Romans 8:9 do I pass your test?

What I failed because of Matthew 23:5 ?...

Reactions: jshiii