Those Pay-Day Blues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I must clarify something here. I didn't know who she was back then, it was a series of unforseen events that lead to our communication. She was using a account on another Christian forum that I was frequenting. It began at Christmas time the first year I arrived at Queensland, Australia. I started a topic about loneliness, that someone may play chess with me. So this mystery girl Taylor offered her time to have a game, but she didn't know how to play. We did play when I taught her the game, then after we continued to talk. She was pretty nice to me overall, but I held a grudge against her for being a Christian, so I ended up destroying the friendship. She even offered me money if I needed, but I turned her down scoffing at her.

The rest is history.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Payday blues? Consider this. (I read this at a different forum)

Hourly workers sell their life one hour at a time.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I must clarify something here. I didn't know who she was back then, it was a series of unforseen events that lead to our communication. She was using a account on another Christian forum that I was frequenting. It began at Christmas time the first year I arrived at Queensland, Australia. I started a topic about loneliness, that someone may play chess with me. So this mystery girl Taylor offered her time to have a game, but she didn't know how to play. We did play when I taught her the game, then after we continued to talk. She was pretty nice to me overall, but I held a grudge against her for being a Christian, so I ended up destroying the friendship. She even offered me money if I needed, but I turned her down scoffing at her.

The rest is history.

Heartbreaker.

I played Chess semi-professionally in my younger days. Do you still play?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Who is it that you love Matthias.

Although worded differently, a scribe essentially asked Jesus the same question. Jesus is my teacher.

“A pupil is not above his teacher; but everyone, after he has been trained, will be like his teacher.” - Jesus

My answer is his answer: the Lord your God and your neighbor.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Although worded differently, a scribe essentially asked Jesus the same question. Jesus is my teacher.

“A pupil is not above his teacher; but everyone, after he has been trained, will be like his teacher.” - Jesus

My answer is his answer: the Lord your God and your neighbor.
How Christian.

• Love
Reactions: Matthias

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I know, it's not like Christians have had a history of topnotch behaviour.

1708982021987.jpeg

Christians are human beings, and we run the gamut on the behavior chart. Individual behavioral histories vary.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You wouldn't have as many moral behavioural quandaries if didn't belief so much.

Christianity is filled with wheat and tares.

Keep your eyes on Jesus. He’s what true Christianity looks like.