Three (3) Advents?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Acts 10:44-45 KJV
[44] While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. [45] And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
[44] While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. [45] And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Upon hearing the gospel the baptism of the Holy Ghost was poured out on them.
Tecarta Bible

Tecarta Bible
It goes to show that there is indeed a difference between Israel and the church.

Reactions: Waiting on him

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? I am certainly not arguing that the physical water in baptism has some spiritual power; but it seems to me, when we're talking about water, we should associate it with water and not Spirit.

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
I have explained enough. Now you are mixing in other elements that do not pertain to being "born of water and the spirit." That passage is not about being born again, it is about "witness."

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Upon hearing the gospel the baptism of the Holy Ghost was poured out on them.
Tecarta Bible

Tecarta Bible
Good point!

The use of the word "poured" is significant, signifying the difference between "the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament." Genesis 1:7 One being liquid and the other spirit.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you need to read more:

John 7:39
"But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified."
The Spirit had not descended yet on the Apostles. It certainly had on Jesus; and I was talking about the three times Jesus was pronounced "son."

As for Ezekiel, where do you read that "he could move like the wind?" No, he was not "born again of the spirit":

Ezekiel 2:2
"Then the Spirit entered me when He spoke to me, and set me on my feet; and I heard Him who spoke to me."
So we see that the Spirit could and did enter some people before the time of Jesus. Earlier you gave the impression this was not the case. One example of his extraordinary ability to move is:

Ezekiel 8:3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.
4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.
5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

I have explained enough. Now you are mixing in other elements that do not pertain to being "born of water and the spirit." That passage is not about being born again, it is about "witness."
I was trying to show you that water, blood and Spirit are not to confused with each other. You read "water" to mean "Spirit," equating the witness of water and the witness of Spirit. It is relevant in another way since water is said to be a witness -- refuting the view that "born of water" refers to physical birth.
It should be obvious that it was obvious to Jesus that Nicodemus had already been born of water because he was standing right in front of Him. So, with that being obvious, Jesus told him he must also be born again of the spirit. "Again", meaning that he had already been born of water.
So why tell him he needed to be born of water? It's superfluous. Why even mention it?

"Again" by the way is not a good translation. It should read "from above."

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No man receives birth, without first hearing the gospel. Christ is seated on the throne of our hearts,this is where the gospel flows from.
I'd say "faith comes by hearing." That is the first step. I don't see an instantaneous birth either by water or by the Spirit.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC,
Three Advents or three coming? YES. there is a difference in each a parousia, and an Advent. in both one could and could not have an "APPEARING", a coming YES, but maybe not in apperance. hence our Lord's (3) coming or Advents, and his two parousia. (2) two apperances and (1) one manifestation Spiritually. lets be clear, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." here from scripture we clearly see that our Lord will appear two times that's bible without dispute. the first time he came he MANIFESTED/APPEARED in flesh, supportive scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." this COMING was foretold by the prophet Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you." HIS FIRST ADVENT, HE MANIFESTED IN FLESH HE "APPEARED". the first "appearing" is done of Hebrews 9:28. so his first "coming" was in apperance, which he "saves" us from our sins. now his second advent in which he "COMFORT" us.

John 14:16-18 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth;
whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
ok, when did our Lord Jesus come.... come......come to us? lets see. Acts 2:1-4 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with
the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."
here is the second ADVENT, in MANIFESTATION of the Spiritual Gifts, NOT SEEN, but YES, he arrived. NOT in "apperance" of PERSON, but in Manifestation of the Spiritual Gifts od COMFORT. supportive scripture, John 14:19-23 "Yet a little while, and the world
seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." so when did come? and two, when did he MANIFESTED himself as Judas asked? ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST, again see acts chapter 2. he the Lord Jesus was plain as day, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
this is the second "advent" of our Lord in Spirit as the COMFORTER.

Now his third advent which is yet to happen, or is to come, which no man knows the day nor the hour of this coming. Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."
Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is." now this, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."
this advent, #3. is the manifestation in the glorified body, when "EVERY EYE" will see him, hence the filling of Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him
shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." this is his third or last "ADVENT".

THE THREE ADVENTS
he comes in natural flesh with blood, "apperance"/Advent #1 in manifested of salvation, (Matthews 1:23/Hebrews 9:28).

he comes in Spirit "manifest"/advent #2 in the Spiritual Gifts, the COMFORTOR, (John 14:18/Acts 2)

he comes in Glorified flesh WITHOUT blood, "apperance"/advent #3, the first resurrection (1 Thessalonians 4:16/Hebrews 9:28)

PICJAG.
Ah...you are mixing or dividing the Spirit, making two spiritual advents of one, which Spirit cannot be divided.

The point of confusion is the "every eye shall see him" passage, which is simply not understood. The error comes from not understanding what John referred to, saying "when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is." This comes from the flesh insisting on thinking in terms of the flesh and expecting that Jesus has not become spirit just as the Father is spirit...and that we will only see Him "as He is" when we become "like Him", meaning like the Father, whom is spirit.

But if we can say, we "walk" in the spirit, we can also "be like Him" and "see Him as He is." Yet, people do not do so [naturally]. Anyway, that misunderstanding does not mean two spiritual advents (totaling 3 advents), it means spiritual blindness...for those who will not see.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah...you are mixing or dividing the Spirit, making two spiritual advents of one, which Spirit cannot be divided.

The point of confusion is the "every eye shall see him" passage, which is simply not understood. The error comes from not understanding what John referred to, saying "when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is." This comes from the flesh insisting on thinking in terms of the flesh and expecting that Jesus has not become spirit just as the Father is spirit...and that we will only see Him "as He is" when we become "like Him", meaning like the Father, whom is spirit.

But if we can say, we "walk" in the spirit, we can also "be like Him" and "see Him as He is." Yet, people do not do so [naturally]. Anyway, that misunderstanding does not mean two spiritual advents (totaling 3 advents), it means spiritual blindness...for those who will not see.
Scripture concludes that He will rule from David’s throne, which is the heart of man.

Reactions: Pisteuo and ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spirit had not descended yet on the Apostles. It certainly had on Jesus; and I was talking about the three times Jesus was pronounced "son."

So we see that the Spirit could and did enter some people before the time of Jesus. Earlier you gave the impression this was not the case. One example of his extraordinary ability to move is:

Ezekiel 8:3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.
4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.
5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

I was trying to show you that water, blood and Spirit are not to confused with each other. You read "water" to mean "Spirit," equating the witness of water and the witness of Spirit. It is relevant in another way since water is said to be a witness -- refuting the view that "born of water" refers to physical birth.

So why tell him he needed to be born of water? It's superfluous. Why even mention it?

"Again" by the way is not a good translation. It should read "from above."
The common reference to the Spirit in scripture prior to Jesus sending Him at Pentecost, was that the spirit "moved" or "came upon" or "bound" or "entered into." But the matter is made clear and finished with John saying "the Holy Spirit was not yet given." You can stop guessing.

And you can also endlessly keep questioning why what was said by and to Nicodemus means one thing or another, but it does not change the fact that Jesus made it clear that in order to enter the kingdom of God one must be born twice (or "again"), one of which is of the "spirit." So...if you want to imagine that the other way is not natural water birth...well, good luck with that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

first no division, nor any mixing, but SAME one Spirit "Diversified"... :D
No, the confusion comes from a lack of understanding that the temple that our Lord will come in is flesh change, for the Spirit dwells in flesh, but without blood. supportive scripture, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
see, the Son is the Father "diversified" in flesh. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads." Scott, the verse says, "they shall see his face, NOT their FACES, no, his, face, one PERSON, who is the Father, who is the Son. what me don't understand is the "diversity" of God in and out of flesh.

and yes we shall be ..... LIKE him, in character, "be ye holy for I am Holy". but also in body/temple. for those alive at his coming, QUICKEN/Changed. 1 Corinthians 15:48 "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly."
1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."
1 Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."
1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"
1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
1 Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
1 Corinthians 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

hence the "NEW CREATION".

so a walk is like him, as well in NATURE, see Ezekiel 37, and that's not spiritual in character, but in spiritual nature.

PICJAG

PS do you disagree with the three comming y/n?.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4. The Second Coming of Christ is NOT generally called an "Advent" but His coming with power and great glory. A time of universal weeping, and wailing, and mourning with fear and trembling.
Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen. (Rev 1:7)
now, did not christ come in Power on Pentecost?.
if disagree, please explain this, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." or this Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."
ok, when did he come in POWER before some of them standing, (audience relevance), when did this happen? hint, Acts 1:4 "And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me." when did they hear this before?.

Luke 24:49 "And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high."

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

so it's someone who is coming ... right, the COMFORTER.let's see who is our comfort? John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." well that's clear as day, the comforter or our advocate who is Jesus the Christ, (see 1 John 2:1) and the GREEK word for advocate is COMFORTER.

advocate: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

he, Jesus came in flesh with blood as a babe to die for our sins, Advent #1. he comes in Spirit as comforter, givening us the Spiritual Gifts, Advent #2. and yet to come, Glorified in a resurrected body, witout blood, JUDGE, Advent #3.

PICJAG

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
now, did not christ come in Power on Pentecost?.
Your problem is that you are bound and determined to confuse Jesus Christ the Son of God with either the Father or the Holy Spirit. So the answer is "NO". It was the Holy Spirit who came in power on the day of Pentecost.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first no division, nor any mixing, but SAME one Spirit "Diversified"... :D
No, the confusion comes from a lack of understanding that the temple that our Lord will come in is flesh change, for the Spirit dwells in flesh, but without blood. supportive scripture, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
see, the Son is the Father "diversified" in flesh. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads." Scott, the verse says, "they shall see his face, NOT their FACES, no, his, face, one PERSON, who is the Father, who is the Son. what me don't understand is the "diversity" of God in and out of flesh.

and yes we shall be ..... LIKE him, in character, "be ye holy for I am Holy". but also in body/temple. for those alive at his coming, QUICKEN/Changed. 1 Corinthians 15:48 "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly."
1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."
1 Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."
1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"
1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
1 Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
1 Corinthians 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

hence the "NEW CREATION".

so a walk is like him, as well in NATURE, see Ezekiel 37, and that's not spiritual in character, but in spiritual nature.

PICJAG

PS do you disagree with the three comming y/n?.
That is the flesh talking.

But, No..."The last enemy that is destroyed is death", which is the first resurrection. But that is not Jesus' ascension (entrance into the kingdom). Thus, that does not define His coming. It defines His power over life and death, heaven and earth.

Nonetheless, all those passages you list are about Christ in the world, and an explanation that the flesh cannot and does not inherit the kingdom of God. No how, no way. God is spirit. All these elements are manifest "images", mere "creations" of light and energy ("Let there be light") by the power of His word. All of these elements are destroyed with fervent heat and with fire (which is the Spirit).

Only the Spirit is eternal.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonetheless, all those passages you list are about Christ in the world, and an explanation that the flesh cannot and does not inherit the kingdom of God. No how, no way.
First thanks for the reply, second did I say flesh and blood? or flesh and Bone?. yes flesh and bone do enter.
1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."
so your assessment is in error.

now this,
Only the Spirit is eternal
we know that but is he not giving us "ETERNAL LIFE"? yes in new bodies. we wonder why there will be a Resurrection at all.... a resurrection of the spirit, no, of the body, which will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." so that assessment of your is also incorrect. for a body resurrected is powered by the Spirit. and these new bodies is everlasting because of the Spirit, so we will have bodies.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your problem is that you are bound and determined to confuse Jesus Christ the Son of God with either the Father or the Holy Spirit. So the answer is "NO". It was the Holy Spirit who came in power on the day of Pentecost.
no CONFUSION ON MY PART.... :eek: is not the "Comforter" the "advocate?" lets see,
1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

advocate: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter

THIS IS THE SAME PERSON. if not I quote this again,
please explain this, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." or this Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."
ok, when did he come in POWER before some of them standing, (audience relevance), died, or tasted death? when did this happen?
your answer please.

PICJAG.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second did I say flesh and blood? or flesh and Bone?. yes flesh and bone do enter.
1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."
so your assessment is in error.
No...

John 3:6
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit (God) is spirit."

...and now I am repeating myself.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now this,
we know that but is he not giving us "ETERNAL LIFE"? yes in new bodies. we wonder why there will be a Resurrection at all.... a resurrection of the spirit, no, of the body, which will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." so that assessment of your is also incorrect. for a body resurrected is powered by the Spirit. and these new bodies is everlasting because of the Spirit, so we will have bodies.

PICJAG.
That is not what it/he says...

Paul does not at all say that "a body resurrected is powered by the Spirit." That is just you acting on the desires of the flesh.

On the contrary, Paul says, "And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be." And "that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with."

2 Corinthians 5:17
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

...None of which can be reconciled with all scripture by glorifying the flesh (which is "done away with"). Yet, shamefully, this is done by many, as if God being only spirit were not "perfect." Nonetheless, those who worship Him in spirit and truth, glorify Him who is spirit and not the flesh; and those who seek to save their life (in the flesh) will loose it. This is the truth of what is written. And you should know these things.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No...

John 3:6
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit (God) is spirit."

...and now I am repeating myself.
I'm not repeating myself, in the NEW CREATION, we all have NEW BODIES, just read below,
That is not what it/he says...

Paul does not at all say that "a body resurrected is powered by the Spirit." That is just you acting on the desires of the flesh.

On the contrary, Paul says, "And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be." And "that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with."

MY, MY,MY, I'm suprise of you. scripture, the body of sin is the NATURAL BODY, .... BORN of a WOMAN... which is CHANGED, and now is powered by the Spirit, :eek: SAY WHAT? John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." NOW did he have BLOOD when he rose from the dead? listen, for the LIFE, the LIFE, the LIFE of the old Body, the Natural body of sin is in the BLOOD. supportive scripture, Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul." this body is BORN of WOMEN. when our Lord rose he didn't have BLOOD, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." SAY WHAT? "flesh and bone?", WHERE IS THE BLOOD? .... NONE, but how do he Live NOW? 2 Corinthians 13:4 "For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you." GOD is a SPIRIT ..... Bingo. that Body have NO more BLOOD, for the NATURAL BODY live by blood, AND IS DONE AWAY WITH (smile). but the resurrected body live by the POWER of GOD, which is Spirit... see John 4:24a .... BINGO. Scott I thought you knew this. so yes, that new Body is POWERED by the Spirit, see God said it. now if you still have a issue with it, take it up with God... he said it. LISTEN,

Hebrews 7:16 "Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life." and what is that POWER? the Holy Spirit... GOD almighty, the Lord Jesus himself, yes the same ONE who ... "CAME" on Pentecost and gave gifts to men, that same ONE who LIVE by his OWN POWER, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.". yes, that same Spirit who raised his own body up the third day, is that POWER.

that why I know that Jesus is God almighty diversified in flesh whom is the Holy Ghost, for he is that POWER of an ENDLESS LIFE. as a matter of fact he's the ONLY ONE who have eternal LIFE. 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."
ONLY means no one else have it, BINGO, meaning there is no second, or third person with immortality...... :eek:
which means that he came on Pentecost, which was his SECOND advent .... without .... blood. :oops:

PICJAG.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not repeating myself, in the NEW CREATION, we all have NEW BODIES, just read below,

MY, MY,MY, I'm suprise of you. scripture, the body of sin is the NATURAL BODY, .... BORN of a WOMAN... which is CHANGED, and now is powered by the Spirit, :eek: SAY WHAT? John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." NOW did he have BLOOD when he rose from the dead? listen, for the LIFE, the LIFE, the LIFE of the old Body, the Natural body of sin is in the BLOOD. supportive scripture, Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul." this body is BORN of WOMEN. when our Lord rose he didn't have BLOOD, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." SAY WHAT? "flesh and bone?", WHERE IS THE BLOOD? .... NONE, but how do he Live NOW? 2 Corinthians 13:4 "For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you." GOD is a SPIRIT ..... Bingo. that Body have NO more BLOOD, for the NATURAL BODY live by blood, AND IS DONE AWAY WITH (smile). but the resurrected body live by the POWER of GOD, which is Spirit... see John 4:24a .... BINGO. Scott I thought you knew this. so yes, that new Body is POWERED by the Spirit, see God said it. now if you still have a issue with it, take it up with God... he said it. LISTEN,

Hebrews 7:16 "Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life." and what is that POWER? the Holy Spirit... GOD almighty, the Lord Jesus himself, yes the same ONE who ... "CAME" on Pentecost and gave gifts to men, that same ONE who LIVE by his OWN POWER, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.". yes, that same Spirit who raised his own body up the third day, is that POWER.

that why I know that Jesus is God almighty diversified in flesh whom is the Holy Ghost, for he is that POWER of an ENDLESS LIFE. as a matter of fact he's the ONLY ONE who have eternal LIFE. 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."
ONLY means no one else have it, BINGO, meaning there is no second, or third person with immortality...... :eek:
which means that he came on Pentecost, which was his SECOND advent .... without .... blood. :oops:

PICJAG.
I am getting ready to take a trip, so I will not be able to go on and on.

But you have made a religion out of your own interpretation, disregarding the whole counsel of God, which I continue to name and you continue to disregard. These things you cannot reconcile with your interpretation:

Ecclesiastes 12:7
"Then the dust (flesh) will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it."

2 Peter 3:10
"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements (including the dust/flesh) will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up."