Three Raptures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fill me in.
Okay, here goes...

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

THE CATCHING AWAY OF THE SAINTS
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

THE THIEF
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh....

DRUNKEN SERVANT

...49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;..

NOW CHECK THIS OUT

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord(QUOTING JESUS' WORDS), that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

THE THIEF

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

THE DRUNKEN SERVANT

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

Reactions: rebuilder 454

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theologians say that Paul had a special revelation of the rapture per 1 Thes 4.

Truth is, they ALL knew the word of the Lord per Matt 24 and Paul expounded on it in 1 Thes 4.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your statement is incorrect according to the Holy Scriptures.

Post GT Noah rose above the Wrath of God being SAVED in the ARK which Noah prepared during the GT.

Noah never left the earth, was still attached to it by water and only those in the ARK were Delivered from WRATH.

SAME AS TODAY = 1 Thess 1:10

"and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus our Deliverer from the wrath to come."
Noah rose above the mountains in the ark. (same as in the pretrib rapture.
Ark is a type of heaven, and Noah entered PREFLOOD/PRETRIB.
Noah RETURNED to earth post trib/ post flood.
Your statement is incorrect and you modified the components of the story.
Jesus ONLY used Noah as a prejudgent dynamic.
In your doctrine you would need noah delivered POST FLOOD.

To top it off,Lot is used alongside Noah
In both examples Gods people are deliverd prejudgement.
Not convinced?
Keep reading.
Jesus prophesied vividly in the same breath "one taken on left behind." Still in the same timeframe as "before the flood"
the next sentence still in "before the flood timeframe" jesus says in vs 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Note the next verses the rebuke for those claiming he is coming later;
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Still not convinced?
Here is Jesus very next words;
Mat 25
1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh
Not one bit of that fits postrib rapture.
Beautiful picture By Jesus of the pretrib rapture, not of the church, but of the bride. Foolish are not taken in the rapture.
All of that must be reframed to fit a postrib rapture model.

• Haha
Reactions: David in NJ

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, here goes...

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

THE THIEF
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh....

DRUNKEN SERVANT

...49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;..

NOW CHECK THIS OUT

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord(QUOTING JESUS' WORDS), that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

THE THIEF

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

THE DRUNKEN SERVANT

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
Well i did see the thief part, but i wasnt sure.
Thank you.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well i did see the thief part, but i wasnt sure.
Thank you.
You're welcome.

A conference speaker told the crowd "the one taken was taken to hell".

Folks came to me to ask me to fix it.

I re-read the 2 passages and found catching away, the thief then the drunken servant sequences in both passages.

Then I saw that Paul said "we say" by "Jesus' words".

The preacher also said Paul had a special revelation, which is not what Paul said at all.

Paul quoted what everyone was already talking about.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy nor doctrine is hard to know, when we just basically repeat the words of the Bible. All Christians read the same words, but some just don't really take them seriously.
Or, precious friend, they do read the same words and take them seriously - discussing their
different view of them - but without 'Rightly Dividing' them? ie, briefly:

1) God's Context of earthly prophecy / covenants / law for Israel

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

2) God's Other Different Context of Heavenly Mystery / Grace for The Body Of Christ

---------------

Full study:
God's Great GRACE Departure!

Amen.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome.

A conference speaker told the crowd "the one taken was taken to hell".

Folks came to me to ask me to fix it.

I re-read the 2 passages and found catching away, the thief then the drunken servant sequences in both passages.

Then I saw that Paul said "we say" by "Jesus' words".

The preacher also said Paul had a special revelation, which is not what Paul said at all.

Paul quoted what everyone was already talking about.
The postrib doctrine MUST change the one taken prophecy into something other than the rapture.
It is hugely, profoundly, pointing out the rapture and the same ratio taken as the virgins parable

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The postrib doctrine MUST change the one taken prophecy into something other than the rapture.
It is hugely, profoundly, pointing out the rapture and the same ratio taken as the virgins parable
Yes, Matt 25 is a reiteration of the "one taken" of Matt 24.

The Spirit filled virgins are taken by the bridegroom, the rest are left behind.

Could not be any clearer.

Reactions: rebuilder 454

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Matt 25 is a reiteration of the "one taken" of Matt 24.

The Spirit filled virgins are taken by the bridegroom, the rest are left behind.

Could not be any clearer.
I have debated postribbers on this parable.
99% of them actually change the components of the parable. I am glad I am not forced to follow a doctrine that misrepresents Gods word.

I get it though. There is such an investment in that postrib rapture doctrine, they are trapped in it.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
One of the most precious of promises for the people of God is the eventual return of our Savior Jesus and being whisked away via the Rapture*. The term “Rapture”comes from the Latin Translation of the Bible, whereas the Greek translation is Harpazo’ meaning “Caught Up”. But such an event has remained a mystery for thousands of years beginning with insights coming from the Prophet Daniel. However as we come closer to the end of the age God is beginning to shine light on end time events like never before. This is especially true as we see the seven year Tribulation unfolding right before our very eyes.

Now the Word of God combined with our human curiosity has come up with three well known explanations regarding the churches rapture. These biblical theories amount to a Pre, a Mid and a Post rapture event. But let me say in advance that I am using the term “rapture” very loosely here only to point out that God will one day have to be supernatural in order to bring His children home.

Personally I believe that there is enough evidence to suggest that a “pre-tribulation rapture” never materialized.
Hope not, otherwise we still alive and remaining have missed the Lord's return into the air.

But then we would have all seen Him coming across the earth.

Current world events align so very well with Prophetic scripture that the “Pre” opportunity has come and gone. But surprisingly the Word still offers us three opportunities to be carried away. So let’s see what scripture has to say about each potential moment of departure.

1. In real time we have begun to suffer the effects of the “Seal judgments” of Revelation. These judgments have introduced us to the four horsemen of the apocalypse who have imposed upon humanity the Jab, medical murder, famine and death and hades (The later is still a mystery as of this writing.) What will then follow are a series of natural disasters that start by blackening the skies, turning the moon to blood and leveling mountains (Possible pole shift event as described in Rev 6:12). So as we approach chapter seven of Revelation the church should be wide awake by now. This then introduces us to our first example of departure which gains merit from a number of key passages.
The best way to prove a prophecy and doctrine, is by first showing verses saying so.

Until then, all that is being offered is a personal conclusion drawn from unproven personal opinion about what is spoken of.

Without any verses of the Bible speaking of it, then a '3 rapture' prophecy is just speculation. We do know there are at least 2 resurrections to come. First of the church at the Lord's return, and then of all other people after His 1000 year reign and burning of fire from God.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Daniel 7:26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

The language is unique in that it parallels something Jesus once said after His resurrection.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

In this regard the Church finds a new commission under the Headship of Christ and gets lifted up in the process.
True. We are raised up from the death of sins and trespasses to the new life of godliness in Christ.

• Another witness to the churches time of departure (mid-point) we should remember the words of the Apostle Paul that speaks of a Restrainer being taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 And you know what restrains him now, so that he will be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains (will do so) until He is removed. 8 Then that lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will eliminate with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
The church is taken out of the way to reveal the true manner of the last beast and antichrist on earth.

Now I’m not setting dates here, but rather I want to give the reader a calculation that gives a rough estimate as to how close we are to the return of our Lord. If we take into account that the Tribulation began around the beginning of March 2020 with the great Reset then the 1290 and 1335 days looks like this.

From Sunday, March 1, 2020
Added 1290 days Result: Tuesday, September 12, 2023

From
Sunday, March 1, 2020
Added 1335 days Result: Friday, October 27, 2023
Yes, you are setting dates here. I can read them.

“They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

This one line defines which Saints are chosen. The departing Saints having come out of the great tribulation have gained redemption through Christ alone. It was His blood, His sacrifice and His ability to pass through death, burial and resurrection that brought us into favor with God and into His divine rest. But now there is another group of Saints waiting to depart.

2. Chapter 12 of Revelation reveals there will be children of Israel who have also gain redemption in Jesus/Yeshua; however this is after the first rapture has past.
Once again, there are no verses of the Bible speaking of more than one resurrection and ascension of the church from the earth into the air.

This is just drawing an unproven conclusion from an unproven interpretation. It is more reasonable by events in Rev 7 & 12, to say that 12 occurs before 7.

No doubt, the radical disappearance of the saints
They will ascend with clouds like Jesus in sight of people. The two witnesses will be with the rest. The resurrection and change to bodily immortality is in an instant. Catching up into the air is an ascension by command of the Lord in the air.

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Since the Bible only speaks of one first resurrection of the church from the earth, then this is that first resurrection, which the two witnesses have part in.

will make nations rethink their way in faith and prompt the Jew to conclude that Jesus/Yeshua really was the Messiah.

This is true. All people on earth will become instant believers by sight alone.

Later we see only the remaining sheep of the nations, that remain alive after the great tribulation and warfare, will become believers from the heart unto salvation and righteousness.
Those that then place their faith in Him will be saved and find a place of rest for the duration of the Tribulation period. Here’s what we learn about this place of departure.

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
Once again, this is an unfounded attempt to conclude a second resurrection and ascension after the Lord's return.

The prophecy of the Lord returning to resurrect His and then only save Jews is a contradiction of the gospel and doctrine of Christ with His resurrection from the dead.

The everlasting gospel preached in the air up to the last hour of judgment is still for whosever. (Rev 14)

It's not salvation that is limited to the natural Jews only, after the Lord's return, but only prophecy of land.

The occurrence that is being described is mirroring an astrological event that actually took place back in 2017.

More dating by personalized interpretation of events.
The stars aligned themselves in such away as to tell the story of the Virgin daughter of Israel gestating for nine mouths and then birthing the Redeemer.
Unfortunately this is astrology, not prophecy of Scripture. A single star guided the wise men from the east through Jerusalem to the house of Joseph and Mary.

God has always rebuked seeking truth, enlightenment, and prophecy by alignment of stars.

This celestial event goes on to tell the story of the dragon’s (The Devil’s) attempt to destroy the child.
Once again, this is astrology applied to prophecy of the Bible. There are 2 symbols used for spiritual events, one used for natural activity of the church on earth, ending with one for the god of this world's response to the church.

However after Jesus departs the earth, the dragon turns his attention to destroying the woman (Israel) and her offspring.
If you mean His ascension, this is true. The devil walks about now on earth seeking Christians he may devour with temptation, deception, tribulation, and persecution.

However the woman flees into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God.
True. All the Christian strangers and pilgrims are scattered abroad the face of the whole earth, and not just around the Pontus. Christian religion has also been formed many times with the same corrupt result of the established Jews Religion. And born again saints have continued to seek pure ministry of Christ according to Scripture outside the established centers of worship.

The serpent's flood has been chasing down newborn saints since Jesus poured out His Spirit upon all flesh.

Reactions: Nancy

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
More specifically this place of sanctuary is to protect the Jews that have found redemption in Christ.
The doctrine of the Lord returns to save natural Jews only, is contrary to the doctrine and gospel of Jesus Christ.

And after the rapture of the church, the only saving He will do is after the plagues and warfare, when He will inherit all nations on earth.

God care about natural lineage at this time. We are all born of one blood, and outward circumcision means nothing to God.

The natural unbelieving Jews hated Jesus for many things He did and taught, and one of the things they most hated, was Him telling them the time was at hand, where none of their lineage and circumcision was of any profit with God. John the baptist told them the same, that God could raised up all the children of Abraham He wanted from stones on the ground.

The only time being a natural Jew and Hebrew will matter to the Lord on earth, will be when He gives the prophesied land an ddivision of tribes to them. That's when Ezekiel 48 will come to pass.
This no doubt parallels what Paul the Apostle was saying about the Children of Israel coming back to the vine through Christ (Romans 11:25-27).
They have been doing so since His resurrection. Paul was one of the latter ones who wrote Romans 11.

But they are not grafted in again because of their lineage, but only because of their faith in receiving Christ like everyone else on earth. The gospel of Jesus Christ is for whosoever forever, and has nothing to do with natural lineage.

But why a different path for the Jew and the Christian in the first place; why the difference in covenants?
There is no different covenant today. The Old is dead and decayed, and the New is here and alive forevermore.

It's only old prophecies of natural Israel that must still come to pass after His return.

Until then, we are all either sinners or saints, whether Jew or Greek.

The doctrine of Christ interprets all prophecy of Scripture, that has yet to come to pass, especially the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Even as the good news of Jesus showed proof of how prophecy was then coming to pass, so does His doctrine prove how unfulfilled prophecy will come to pass.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Or, precious friend, they do read the same words and take them seriously - discussing their
different view of them - but without 'Rightly Dividing' them? ie, briefly:

2) God's Other Different Context of Heavenly Mystery / Grace for The Body Of Christ

---------------

Full study:
God's Great GRACE Departure!

Amen.
Absolutely true. I certainly agree there is plenty of room for honest disagreement about Bible teaching and especially with prophecy. However, there are some that just do not want to believe the words themselves and trying to change them into something else.

A well known example would be someone saying Jesus is not God, when the Word was God.

I believe that's what Paul means about arguing over words. It only genders strife, and so it's best to just walk away rather than trying to teach grade school grammar.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have debated postribbers on this parable.
99% of them actually change the components of the parable. I am glad I am not forced to follow a doctrine that misrepresents Gods word.

I get it though. There is such an investment in that postrib rapture doctrine, they are trapped in it.
Yes, my wife’s uncle was a post trib pastor, but my wife is Pretrib.

She reworded the song to him..”were all going up, were all going up, were all going up AFTER the great tribulation”.

He laughed.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without any verses of the Bible speaking of it, then a '3 rapture' prophecy is just speculation.
There are Scriptures for "three" raptures - see below...
The church is taken out of the way to reveal the true manner of the last beast and antichrist on earth.
Correct, The Church, Which Is His "Body ( of Christ" ) rises and is caught up! Then Great Trib
for Israel and the nations begins - see below...
Once again, there are no verses of the Bible speaking of more than one resurrection and ascension of the church from the earth into the air.
There are Two prophesied resurrections = one for Israel, and one for the Unbelieving dead. And...

... And Only One Mystery resurrection for The Body Of Christ - see below...
They will ascend with clouds like Jesus in sight of people. The two witnesses will be with the rest. The resurrection and change to bodily immortality is in an instant. Catching up into the air is an ascension by command of the Lord in the air.

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Precious friend, Different events need to be Rightly Divided - see below...
Scriptures 'Rightly Dividing' them? ie, briefly:

Absolutely true.
Thanks. Now we can E-x-p-a-n-d God's Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided (Rule # 2):

A) God's Other Different Context of Heavenly Mystery / Grace for The Body Of
Christ (Romans - Philemon) - In God's "Revelation Of The Mystery" we find our
one Mystery resurrection / 'rapture' ( #1 ):

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,​
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall​
sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."​
(1Co 15:51-52)​
+
"For The LORD Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of​
the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:​
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in​
the clouds, to meet The LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with The LORD.​
Wherefore comfort one another with these words."​

Very comforting Words for the Body Of Christ, All of God's Grace ambassadors being
Recalled To Heaven, ( see below ) Before...

B) God's Context of earthly prophecy / covenants / law for Israel
(Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation)

...Before God Declares Judgment and War On an UNbelieving world, which is known as:

The Time Of JACOB's (Israel's) Trouble, where there are Two More 'raptures':

(#2): The two witnesses "ascended up to heaven" (Rev 11:11-12 KJV), And:

(#3): 144,000 "sealed on earth" (Rev 7:4-8 KJV), and then "redeemed {raptured?}
from the earth, And found before "The Throne Of God" (14:3-5 KJV)
+
Two prophesied 'resurrections' are found in Rev 20: 5-6 and 20:12.

Conclusion: Total 'raptures' = Three, Correct?
----------------

C) All Related Scriptures Compared, (Rule #5) Rightly Divided are here:

God's Great GRACE Departure

Amen.

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Precious friend, Please Be Very Richly Encouraged and Edified In:

God's Simple Will!

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

Correct, The Church, Which Is His "Body ( of Christ" ) rises and is caught up! Then Great Trib

There are Two prophesied resurrections = one for Israel, and one for the Unbelieving dead. And...

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,​
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall​
+
"For The LORD Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of​
the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:​
the clouds, to meet The LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with The LORD.​

Very comforting Words for the Body Of Christ, All of God's Grace ambassadors being

...Before God Declares Judgment and War On an UNbelieving world, which is known as:

+

----------------
Sorry friend. But I'm afraid you're not getting my point. When I ask for verses of more than one rapture of the church, I mean a those of doctrine or prophecy specifically saying so. I'm not talking about trying to interpret more than one rapture from the verses relating to th rapture. I see no reason not to say they all speak of the same single event.

The total Scriptures prophesying the resurrection and the ascension of the church are 6 times that I see in the NT. 1 Cor 15, 1 Thess 4, Rev 7, 11, 14, 20.

The doctrine of the NT is only for one resurrection and ascension of the church together. And so, I would say all such references to it are of the same single event, but from different observations

It's the same as the gospels speaking of the same events from different sides. A single Bible prophecy can also be enhanced in scope and detail from many different verses. The first coming of the Lord in the flesh is a good example. So is His second coming and kingdom reign on earth.

I agree there are two resurrections of the dead in the Bible. The first resurrection of the church at the Lord's return, and the rest of the dead after His millennium. I believe Dan 12 proves there will be resurrected saints from Jesus' reign on earth, along with the rest of the wicked dead of all history.

I believe the single resurrection and rapture of the church is called the first resurrection, because it is only of the church. The next resurrection will be the second of the church dead alongside the wicked dead of all history. That is the one Dan 12 prophecies. Daniel was not given prophecy for the first resurrection of the church.

Last edited:

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry friend. But I'm afraid you're not getting my point. When I ask for verses of more than one rapture of the church, I mean a those of doctrine or prophecy specifically saying so. I'm not talking about trying to interpret more than one rapture from the verses relating to th rapture. I see no reason not to say they all speak of the same single event.

The total Scriptures prophesying the resurrection and the ascension of the church are 6 times that I see in the NT. 1 Cor 15, 1 Thess 4, Rev 7, 11, 14, 20.

The doctrine of the NT is only for one resurrection and ascension of the church together. And so, I would say all such references to it are of the same single event, but from different observations

It's the same as the gospels speaking of the same events from different sides. A single Bible prophecy can also be enhanced in scope and detail from many different verses. The first coming of the Lord in the flesh is a good example. So is His second coming and kingdom reign on earth.

I agree there are two resurrections of the dead in the Bible. The first resurrection of the church at the Lord's return, and the rest of the dead after His millennium. I believe Dan 12 proves there will be resurrected saints from Jesus' reign on earth, along with the rest of the wicked dead of all history.

I believe the single resurrection and rapture of the church is called the first resurrection, because it is only of the church. The next resurrection will be the second of the church dead alongside the wicked dead of all history. That is the one Dan 12 prophecies. Daniel was not given prophecy for the first resurrection of the church.
In mat 24 and 25 the church DOES NOT ascend with the bride.
The bride is not the church.
Solid bible, but you have read what is there without a doctrinal prism.
Bible first with the Holy Spirit
Doctrine following what is written or shown authentically.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctrine of the Lord returns to save natural Jews only, is contrary to the doctrine and gospel of Jesus Christ.

And after the rapture of the church, the only saving He will do is after the plagues and warfare, when He will inherit all nations on earth.

God care about natural lineage at this time. We are all born of one blood, and outward circumcision means nothing to God.

The natural unbelieving Jews hated Jesus for many things He did and taught, and one of the things they most hated, was Him telling them the time was at hand, where none of their lineage and circumcision was of any profit with God. John the baptist told them the same, that God could raised up all the children of Abraham He wanted from stones on the ground.

The only time being a natural Jew and Hebrew will matter to the Lord on earth, will be when He gives the prophesied land an ddivision of tribes to them. That's when Ezekiel 48 will come to pass.

They have been doing so since His resurrection. Paul was one of the latter ones who wrote Romans 11.

But they are not grafted in again because of their lineage, but only because of their faith in receiving Christ like everyone else on earth. The gospel of Jesus Christ is for whosoever forever, and has nothing to do with natural lineage.

There is no different covenant today. The Old is dead and decayed, and the New is here and alive forevermore.

It's only old prophecies of natural Israel that must still come to pass after His return.

Until then, we are all either sinners or saints, whether Jew or Greek.

The doctrine of Christ interprets all prophecy of Scripture, that has yet to come to pass, especially the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Even as the good news of Jesus showed proof of how prophecy was then coming to pass, so does His doctrine prove how unfulfilled prophecy will come to pass.
Nope
that is not biblical
Romans 11 or so refutes that.
Also rev teaches us the Jacobs trouble is God dealing with his covenant wife ,the Jews.
The 144k alone refutes your statements

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

+

+

----------------

C) All Related Scriptures Compared, (Rule #5) Rightly Divided are here:

God's Great GRACE Departure

Amen.

View attachment 34699

Precious friend, Please Be Very Richly Encouraged and Edified In:

God's Simple Will!
It is quite beautiful how God gathers his covenant people that have recognized the messiah.
If you read the first miracle of Jesus,it is at a wedding, a Jewish wedding, and wine is miraculously produced without grapes.
Also note that Jesus is prompted.
I reiterate it is the first miracle by plan and purpose, and it is eternally canonized as the 1st.
Very important, because n the kingdom, the last and first are interchangeable.
now, remember what was declared over the wine "...you have save the best for last"
That my friend is the Jewish harvest of rev 14.