To be a part of the I Am

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To be or not to be a part of the I am that I am or not

To find out what this really means is something everyone should have taken time to sought

The thing that will come to mind is staring you in the mirror

As time unfurls what is revealed as it becomes more clear

What is my use? what is my purpose? am I for the better of man?

Can we all take the time in our lives to help the Fallen Ones stand?

I am told that one candle can light many, and not one second of its life is lost

To be too busy or in denial of this, do you know what really is the cost?

You can lead a horse to water but that doesn’t mean it will drink

The writing on the wall says we have been weighed and found wanting

And now it fills this world with destruction by our moral sink

The things that keep us too busy also keep us from our light

This confusion brought on is really an internal fight

That which you dislike in another be sure to correct in yourself

Be careful with your words and not speak of hate, if you can’t,

It’s better to be quiet and stealth

I am going to now finish these words I this morning was inspired to rhyme

To wake up and realize the importance of this, where we are in our time

To get out from behind our crystal squares, to go outside to see

To be a help and to know your neighbors as your friends

Is a locked doorway that you’ve been given a Key

If you open the door and go outside you will find The “I Am That I Am or

To Be Or Not To Be”

Is the question of conscience, is this really Me!

Written 2019-12-07 morning

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are already Children of God, co-heirs with Jesus, given access into Heavens throne room etc.

We will never be part of the God head or part of God, but we will be made perfect and able to serve and worship Jesus face to face.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are already Children of God, co-heirs with Jesus, given access into Heavens throne room etc.

We will never be part of the God head or part of God, but we will be made perfect and able to serve and worship Jesus face to face.
Yes, if and when we have been born again or from above, we are then children of God given then the means to be perfect as our Father is perfect. Some, I believe, claim it but have been misled. There is such a thing, unfortunately, as blind ministers/pastors/preachers leading equally blind followers into a ditch. Help us dear Lord!

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To Be or not to Be, if you can you See, once found in Oneself, it is so much better, especially when it becomes the type of People that We should All Seek to Be.
We will never be part of the God head or part of God?
I don't agree with with you saying that no one is a 'part of God'. Blind Teachers Yes there are many on the path to destruction.
A fool speaks, then reflects on what they just uttered.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, if and when we have been born again or from above, we are then children of God given then the means to be perfect as our Father is perfect. Some, I believe, claim it but have been misled. There is such a thing, unfortunately, as blind ministers/pastors/preachers leading equally blind followers into a ditch. Help us dear Lord!
Except we still have the sinful body and if Paul struggled with sin we are also going to struggle with it.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except we still have the sinful body and if Paul struggled with sin we are also going to struggle with it.
We will struggle against the temptations until and if we have overcome them as Jesus overcame them. When He did then He was no longer in the world.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

When He said He was no more in the world, He had not yet been crucified.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

I said, "you are elohim"
who told you that you were naked?

Reactions: mychael

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We can be Sons of God, Elohim a part of the I Am That I Am. It is a choice that must be made freely, never forced. One must come out of Babylon first, then your path becomes clearer. One cannot serve 2 masters, one cannot chase 2 rabbits. Its one or the other. In this day and age it takes a lot of PRAYER, SELF-REFLECTION and TIME, to recognize this, the very things most don't utilize properly.