Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Youre right! no man knoweth the hour or day etc, but we may discern the timetable! ...

So you're willing to acknowledge that this guy is lying by providing a "day", but insist we should trust him because he's generically accurate because of ~some mystical aura~?

To All,

This leads us to, (per the movie "WaterBoy"): Don't Do Drugs!

BibleScribe

... 100% certainty. ...

This leads us to: Don't do Statistics! :)

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
So you're willing to acknowledge that this guy is lying by providing a "day", but insist we should trust him because he's generically accurate because of ~some mystical aura~? To All,
This leads us to, (per the movie "WaterBoy"): Don't Do Drugs! BibleScribe This leads us to: Don't do Statistics! BibleScribe
What mystical aura? God provides the day not me with His very specific proof. I can imagine the day Jesus gave to Daniel through his angel when Jesus would be cut off you would have fought that too. Or when Ezekiel was on his which told us the month Israel would be a nation again May 1948. You are great contender against the faith. Satan is the great accuser accusing Daniel, Ezekiel and other true prophets of lying. Trust us because we gave you the the proof you can't overturn. Don't do drugs unless medically prescribed and needed; you can do statistics. It's not voodoo, just common sense.

Craig Farrow

Oct 3, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you're willing to acknowledge that this guy is lying by providing a "day", but insist we should trust him because he's generically accurate because of ~some mystical aura~?

To All,

This leads us to, (per the movie "WaterBoy"): Don't Do Drugs!

BibleScribe

This leads us to: Don't do Statistics! :)

BibleScribe
If he has set an actual date then yes he`s been very foolish! but much of the old testament models the new very closely eg. Isaac on mt Moriah (cruxifiction) Joshuas campaigns specifically at Jericho (Revelation)!!!

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
You really can't ask for better signs Jesus said to watch out for.

If he has set an actual date then yes he`s been very foolish! but much of the old testament models the new very closely eg. Isaac on mt Moriah (cruxifiction) Joshuas campaigns specifically at Jericho (Revelation)!!!
God is no fool. He knows exactly the day He will meet His overcomers "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the first trumpet (8.7) that starts the 7 year Tribulation and when He meets those alive and left at the start of the last trumpet (11.15), the harvest (14.14-16) in the air (1 Thess. 4.14-18). And He knows the very day He will step down on the mount of olives Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022. It is very foolish to reject what God has revealed and fully proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Daniel predicted the 173,880th day from Nisan 1, 444 BC would be the first day of the 4 day inspection of the lamb Monday, Nisan 10, March 28, 33 AD Gregorian, the very day Jesus would enter Jerusalem then was captured on Thursday.

Craig Farrow

Oct 3, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You really can't ask for better signs Jesus said to watch out for.

God is no fool. He knows exactly the day He will meet His overcomers "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the first trumpet (8.7) that starts the 7 year Tribulation and when He meets those alive and left at the start of the last trumpet (11.15), the harvest (14.14-16) in the air (1 Thess. 4.14-18). And He knows the very day He will step down on the mount of olives Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022. It is very foolish to reject what God has revealed and fully proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Daniel predicted the 173,880th day from Nisan 1, 444 BC would be the first day of the 4 day inspection of the lamb Monday, Nisan 10, March 28, 33 AD Gregorian, the very day Jesus would enter Jerusalem then was captured on Thursday.
I wasn`t calling God a fool! Just anyone who is actually setting dates! Remember Harold Camping?

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

To be as unbiased in a given presentation, the following might help explain a given doctrine, (whether true or false):

SermonIndex.net Forum Index
Scriptures and Doctrine
Mark Biltz?
http://www.sermonind...7884&forum=36

A 2008 video(if you search the web for it I think you could find it)of an interview by J.R. Church with him had this exchange between the two men:

J. R. Church: This we are going to see in 2015 on the first day of the first month and again on the first day of the seventh month

Mark Biltz: Exactly

Church: which is the Jewish New Year; and that concludes, it is Tishri 1 that concludes the Sabbatical year

Biltz: yes

Church: wow

Biltz: yes

Church: it's time for the Messiah to show up, right?

Biltz: yes!

Then there were these words in an article he wrote shortly after the interview in his own defense:

"From reading some of the blogs, I find people are really misunderstanding what I said and what I am trying to say. It may be because of different definitions of terms. First off, concerning the rapture, never do I mention the word.

When I talk about the second coming I am not referring to the rapture but to Messiah’s feet landing on the Mt of Olives in Zech 14. I am not setting dates for the rapture. The only dates I am giving is the dates NASA gives us for eclipses and the dates God gives us on His calendar and then I bring in the connection. You can do whatever you want according to your own theology with this information. With much humor I say, “Put it in your own theological pipe and smoke it however you want.”

I did say, and again say, IF these eclipses in 2015 are what the Lord was referring to, then 2015 would look like a possible year for His feet to land on the Mt of Olives. And, IF this is true then the tribulation could, not would, start this fall [2008] at the Feast of Trumpets, (which technically is 2 days long: KJV Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only). In light of all the prophetic events going on,I would say it is likely but I’m not saying definitely. As far as the rapture, if you’re pretrib then 2008 could be interesting, if you’re midtrib, 2012 could be interesting, if you’re prewrath then 2014 might be interesting, if you’re a posttribber then 2015 might be interesting and if you’re amillennial just sit back and watch the show!" - Pastor Mark Biltz

Was he mis-understood by some as he claims or was it clear what he meant by what he said?

Thoughts welcomed and appreciated...thanks in advance!

Of course, I would maintain that we needn't be PhD mathematicians, chronologists, ancient Hebrew scholars, -- or statisticians --, to understand two things:

#1. No man knows the day nor the hour.

#2. If someone tells you the "day" and/or the "hour", -- see rule #1.

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
I wasn`t calling God a fool! Just anyone who is actually setting dates! Remember Harold Camping?
Actually you are calling God a fool because it is that very date you are rejecting He has set and imparted to us by this proof, the very meaning of being watchful to watch for it when it becomes discernible.

Have you read Harold Camping's reasoning on Wiki? It is the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard. But the proof in the opening post here is methodically showing you exactly how and why the Tribulation is from Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022 and why it is impossible for it not to be the case.

You are being a fool for rejecting it. After all you can't even find anything wrong with it.

No man knows the day nor the hour. BibleScribe
No man knows the day or hour of the end of the earth (Matt. 25.35-36). This is not referring to when Jesus returns for Jesus returns 1000 years before the end of the earth. Also the disciples' could not know when Jesus returns prior to 1948 and more specifically prior to the knowledge of the Tetrads.

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
Mark Biltz was confused, that's why his plan didn't work out. He failed to realize that Rev. 6.12 (2010-2015) occurs before the Tribulation starts with the first rapture according to readiness (3.10) "before the throne" (7.9) in 3rd heaven and 1st trumpet (8.7) that starts the 2,520 days of the Tribulation. The 6th Seal precedes the 7th Seal, and the 7th Seal opens up the trumpets of the Tribulation.

Think of Revelation like a lock tumbler, like how Israel circled Jericho 6 times in 6 days then on the 7th day circled 7 times, blowing the trumpet 7 times just like in Revelation. And then the 7th trumpet pours out the 7 bowls of wrath.

Ummmmmmm, I already provided an error in your first paragraph. Do you now only respond to those you suspect are gullible? BibleScribe
I responded to everything you said and showed you how you misread. Why not have the courtesy I showed you and respond to what I said?

Craig Farrow

Oct 3, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually you are calling God a fool because it is that very date you are rejecting He has set and imparted to us by this proof, the very meaning of being watchful to watch for it when it becomes discernible.

Have you read Harold Camping's reasoning on Wiki? It is the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard. But the proof in the opening post here is methodically showing you exactly how and why the Tribulation is from Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022 and why it is impossible for it not to be the case.

You are being a fool for rejecting it. After all you can't even find anything wrong with it.
If you read my posts and quotes to Bible scribe you`ll see that I am quite familiar with this timetable of feasts and I HAVE checked it out which is why I find it interesting! You must consider the pattern and also the REQUIREMENTS! There needs to be a TEMPLE or at least a working sacrificial altar in Jerusalem for the AC to abominise!!! What we may see in 2014/15 is Israel once again getting something back that it has lost. In 1948 they got there homeland back! In 1967 they got Jerusalem back (mostly) perhaps this time they`ll get the Temple mount back! I don`t know, do you?

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
If you read my posts and quotes to Bible scribe you`ll see that I am quite familiar with this timetable of feasts and I HAVE checked it out which is why I find it interesting! You must consider the pattern and also the REQUIREMENTS! There needs to be a TEMPLE or at least a working sacrificial altar in Jerusalem for the AC to abominise!!! What we may see in 2014/15 is Israel once again getting something back that it has lost. In 1948 they got there homeland back! In 1967 they got Jerusalem back (mostly) perhaps this time they`ll get the Temple mount back! I don`t know, do you?
I am way ahead of you. There are 2300 days from April 21, 2016, Thursday, the 4th day inspection of the lamb to Aug. 7, 2022. The Temple is cleansed after 2300 days (Dan. 8.14).

Not only will Israel get back the Temple but this also brings in the Tribulation as you keep overlooking the fact that Jesus returns in a lifetime of 1948 thus no later than 2023. Since 2016-23 doesn't work but 2015-22 fits perfectly Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets for 2,520 days to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 there should be no debate.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
I'll tell you what, --

I'll concede that I anticipate a significant portent in ~Spring~ of 2015, but it has NOTHING to do with the return of Jesus.

Secondly, I will concede the Psalms 90:10 "seventy" years of life, but not your ~averaged 75~, or the strength of 80. As such it is reasonable to add the 70 years to 1948, and arrive to 2018.

Accordingly, if you take Mark Blitz's 2015 (~first month and seventh month~) and add the Rev. 13:5 42 months, you arrive approximate to the same 2018 per above.

Now, I didn't cite all the evidence to validate this portent, and I didn't cite a "day" or even a week, -- however it might be possible to derive the month. But in any regard, if someone presents a "day" or "hour", I would most strongly recommend what Scripture already provides in Matt. 24:36.

BibleScribe

Craig Farrow

Oct 3, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am way ahead of you. There are 2300 days from April 21, 2016, Thursday, the 4th day inspection of the lamb to Aug. 7, 2022. The Temple is cleansed after 2300 days (Dan. 8.14).

Not only will Israel get back the Temple but this also brings in the Tribulation as you keep overlooking the fact that Jesus returns in a lifetime of 1948 thus no later than 2023. Since 2016-23 doesn't work but 2015-22 fits perfectly Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets for 2,520 days to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 there should be no debate.
Where are you plucking 2016 from?

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
I'll concede that I anticipate a significant portent in ~Spring~ of 2015, but it has NOTHING to do with the return of Jesus.

Secondly, I will concede the Psalms 90:10 "seventy" years of life, but not your ~averaged 75~, or the strength of 80. As such it is reasonable to add the 70 years to 1948, and arrive to 2018.

Accordingly, if you take Mark Blitz's 2015 (~first month and seventh month~) and add the Rev. 13:5 42 months, you arrive approximate to the same 2018 per above.

Now, I didn't cite all the evidence to validate this portent, and I didn't cite a "day" or even a week, -- however it might be possible to derive the month. But in any regard, if someone presents a "day" or "hour", I would most strongly recommend what Scripture already provides in Matt. 24:36.

BibleScribe
But where have I said Jesus returns in 2015? I said Jesus returns Aug. 7, 2022. Slow crowd here. And why must spring be of significance in 2015? Spring for Israel deals with His first coming not His second coming. You're not thinking straight. Feast of Trumpets deals with first rapture and last 3 feasts His second coming.

Jesus is fair so He would not use the full 80 years this is why we use 75 at the outset. Your 2018 date of 70 years since 1948 is wrong also because the 3 events in Rev. 6.12 are from 2010-2015 which precede the Tribulation 7th Seal and its 7 trumpets. The Tribulation is 7 years so it can't be any earlier than 2015-22.

If you count down to the middle of the 7 year Tribulation from Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpest, the middle of the Tribulation (Rev. 9.1) is Feb. 25, 2019. The 5th trumpet is 5 months so the 6th trumpet starts July 25, 2019. 13 months later the 7th trumpet starts Aug. 19, 2020 and lasts for 24 months (42 -5 - 13 = 24).

Mark Biltz doesn't understand what is going on. I talked to him by phone. He is actually quite confused and now he has got you all confused being illogical. That's why he has sort of left the whole subject because he is dejected about the whole thing.

Since we know the day we know the day. It really is as simple as that. Since you couldn't overturn the proof then accept it. Stop kicking against the goads.

I recommend you read Matt. 24.35-36 in context which says nobody can know the day or hour of the end of the earth. Jesus returns 1000 years before the end of the earth. But I do concede nobody can know the hour of Jesus' return (Matt. 24.42) as well as the fact nobody could know prior to Israel a nation again and prior to our understanding the Tetrads.

Where are you plucking 2016 from?
I already explained. Also it is 220 days from the start of the Tribulation leaving 2300 days to the end of the Tribulation (220+2300=2,520 days).

I got to go for a jog, back in an hour.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
But where have I said Jesus returns in 2015?

This was my clarification regarding the date of ~Spring~ 2015.

And why must spring be of significance in 2015?

Because you are incorrect in the presumption that the Tribulation is ~Daniel's seventieth week~, when Rev. 13:5 defines it as 42 months. Thus where you end up in ~Fall~, it must start in ~Spring~.

Jesus is fair so He would not use the full 80 years this is why we use 75 at the outset.

You attempt to rationalize your doctrine. The fact is 70 year are promised. -- Use 70.

Since we know the day we know the day. ... Matt. 24.35-36 which says nobody can know the day or hour of the end of the earth

You are incorrect regarding the significance of this statement.

But I do concede nobody can know the hour of Jesus' return (Matt. 24.42).

Then you agree no man can know the day, and will retract your assertion: "give or take a day and Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022."

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
This was my clarification regarding the date of ~Spring~ 2015.
Spring has nothing to do with Jesus' return. That's when He atoned for sins and the Holy Spirit came to indwell believers. Jesus returns in the last 3 feasts.

Because you are incorrect in the presumption that the Tribulation is ~Daniel's seventieth week~, when Rev. 13:5 defines it as 42 months. Thus where you end up in ~Fall~, it must start in ~Spring~.
The Great Tribulation is 42 months or 1260 days exactly 1/2 of 2,520 days. All of Daniel's sevens are 2,520 days and so will it be at the consummation of this age. The first 4 trumpets are 1260 days and the last 4 trumpets are 1260 days. Think. After the 1st 4 trumpets of the Tribulation, "And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!" (Rom. 8.13). The only 2,520 day period of Jewish holidays is from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av and not all the time just 7 out of every 19 years. Not 2014-21 or 2016-23 but 2015-22, that is, Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022.

You attempt to rationalize your doctrine. The fact is 70 year are promised. -- Use 70.
Ps. 90.10 promises 70 to 80 years not 70 only nor 80 only. And 2018 doesn't make sense either because Rev. 6.12 (the 3 events from 2010-2015) precede the start of the Tribulation - 1260 days of Rev. 8 and 1260 days of Rev. 9 to 11. Revelation 12 to 19 give the details of the major points of the Tribulation from Rev. 7 to 11.

You are incorrect regarding the significance of this statement.
The Bible included this statement because it is significant. Nobody can know when the earth ends. But we can know when Jesus returns just as He said "we can know" (Matt. 24.33).

Then you agree no man can know the day, and will retract your assertion: "give or take a day and Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022."
BibleScribe
I said nobody can know the hour (Matt. 24.42) but we can know the day even "right at the door" (v.33).

When I said "give or take a day" I meant to say when the 7th trumpet rapture and resurrection takes place. We know when Jesus steps down on the 2,520th day Tisha B'Av Aug, 7, 2022. But the reason I said "give or take a day" I meant to say when the 7th trumpet rapture and resurrection takes place because the start of the 7th trumpet is after the 6th Trumpet which is after a year, a month and day and an hour. I am not sure if that is Aug. 18, 19 or 20th for the exact day because of this "month and a day and an hour" terminology.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
savedwheat said:
"give or take a day and Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Tisha B'Av Aug. 2, 2022."

I said nobody can know the hour (Matt. 24.42) but we can know the day even "right at the door" (v.33).

Your own Scriptural citation says you can't know the day:

Matthew 24:42 (ESV)
42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.

I would propose that your doctrine has blinded you. Please follow Scripture first, and doctrines somewhere later, -- much later.

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
Your own Scriptural citation says you can't know the day: Matthew 24:42 (ESV) 42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.
KJV, NKJV, YLT, DBY, WEB, HNV and many others, too many to mention, only say "hour".

I would propose that your doctrine has blinded you. Please follow Scripture first, and doctrines somewhere later, -- much later.
I would propose that since you didn't realize this about these versions you're not looking at the big picture because your view has blinded you. Now I grant that it was impossible for the disciples before 1948 to know when Jesus return because Jesus said only when Israel is a nation again (Matt. 24.32), "we can know" (v.33) when He returns.

Simple and sweet.

Don't shut your mind down for the evil spirit but "prove all things." Praise the Lord! Amen.

By the way I see what happened about the 7th trumpet rapture comment that I thought got fixed when I edited it in stating we don't know if it is the 18th, 19th or 20th, 2022. When I edited it, it did not change. I just assumed it would. The editor doesn't work properly unless you go into "Full Editor". I'll have to look out for that. Changes that I thought got changed were never changed. I tested it, recreating the problem. Changes don't get made unless "Use Full Editor".

Never had that kind of problem in vBulletin.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Your own Scriptural citation says you can't know the day: Matthew 24:42 (ESV) 42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.

KJV, NKJV, YLT, DBY, WEB, HNV and many others, too many to mention, only say "hour".

Matt. 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

http://www.bluelette...ngs=G2250&t=KJV

Strong's G2250 - hēmera

1) the day, used of the natural day, or the interval between sunrise and sunset, as distinguished from and contrasted with the night
a.) in the daytime
b.) metaph., "the day" is regarded as the time for abstaining from indulgence, vice, crime, because acts of the sort are perpetrated at night and in darkness
2) of the civil day, or the space of twenty four hours (thus including the night)
a.) Eastern usage of this term differs from our western usage. Any part of a day is counted as a whole day, hence the expression "three days and three nights" does not mean literally three whole days, but at least one whole day plus part of two other days.
3) of the last day of this present age, the day Christ will return from heaven, raise the dead, hold the final judgment, and perfect his kingdom
4) used of time in general, i.e. the days of his life.

Matt 24:42
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

http://www.bluelette...ngs=G5610&t=KJV

Strong's G5610 - hōra

1) a certain definite time or season fixed by natural law and returning with the revolving year
a) of the seasons of the year, spring, summer, autumn, winter
2) the daytime (bounded by the rising and setting of the sun), a day
3) a twelfth part of the day-time, an hour, (the twelve hours of the day are reckoned from the rising to the setting of the sun)
4) any definite time, point of time, moment

Seems you're violating Scripture in multiple points, to the extreme of claiming the "day" of Christ's return, in the attempt to justify a doctrine . Of course, you've also presumed that the Tribulation is seven years (which is a faulty interpretation of Daniel 9), when Rev. 13:5 says the duration is only 42 months.

And don't get me wrong, I've not ~shut my mind down~ regarding your doctrine. I understand the concept and merely suggest that the extrapolation is flawed. Thus I've attempted to provide hints as to the failures as well as the solutions, but it seems YOU have shut YOUR mind down.

But let me ask, -- do you have any Scriptural confirmation for this date which you arrive at? (Year specific should do.)

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
All Daniel's sevens are seven years. That would be really weird if the last one wasn't 2,520 days also. 2,520 is the smallest number divisible by all numbers 2 to 10. God's not playing.

I don't see any violation. Matt. 25.36 says nobody knows the day or hour of the end of the earth. Seems reasonable. But Jesus doesn't return at the end of the earth, but 1000 years before the end of the earth.

Matt. 24.42 says no man knows the hour when Jesus returns. I couldn't agree more. We can know the day, we just can't know the hour, obviously. As well, anyone prior to 1948 and prior to knowledge of Tetrads could not know when Jesus returns, but obviously we know now (see opening post proof). Feasibly whenever people first knew about the Tetrads that's when they could know the Tribulation takes place. Literally! Not sure when that was though. Presumably it was some time after 1948. And it was only in the last decade or so that it was posted up on NASA's website if I am not mistaken. Today everyone in the world who has the internet has access to this information.

For example "you can know right at the door" (v.33) when your friend is to come over to your place, that is the day, but not so sure about the hour. But since you trust your friend, you can be confident He will be there that day. May you worship this Jesus who cares enough to tell you. Praise the Lord!