Trump is a Zionist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Trump is a not a Christian. He is a Zionist and a puppet of Israel.
1695408524222.png

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that Trump is not a Christian (you know them by their fruits). He is a puppet (I agree).

I want to stress a point. Being a Jew does not make someone evil. In fact, scripture says that there are those who say they are Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue of satan.

Last edited:

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
I agree that Trump is mot a Christian (you know them by their fruits). He is a puppet (I agree).

I want to stress a point. Being a Jew does not make someone evil. In fact, scripture says that there are those who say they are Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue of satan.
It was all the Jews who killed Jesus according to the Bible. In fact, it was Passover that day, that is, all the Jews from the world were in Jerusalem. There is a fraction of Jews who are Christians but this is only a very small part.

They killed Jesus, who is God. They committed the worst sin. They committed the worst sin of all. They have killed not only God but also the prophets. What kind of people is this that kill not only the prophets but also God? And truly, they do not even repent. If I were a Jew, I would throw dust on my head every day if I knew that my fathers had killed God.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was all the Jews who killed Jesus according to the Bible. In fact, it was Passover that day, that is, all the Jews from the world were in Jerusalem. There is a fraction of Jews who are Christians but this is only a very small part.

They killed Jesus, who is God. They committed the worst sin. They committed the worst sin of all. They have killed not only God but also the prophets. What kind of people is this that kill not only the prophets but also God? And truly, they do not even repent. If I were a Jew, I would throw dust on my head every day if I knew that my fathers had killed God.
And yet, God will save a remnant. He hasn't forgotten the Jewish people. It wasn't solely the Jews. It was the sins of the entire world that Jesus died for. He willingly laid down His life.... for God so loved the world. Your sins and mine .....we all needed the Savior. Jesus came as a Jew. He came to His own and His own received Him not. If He had come as any other race, it would've been the same, because.....

Matthew 13:57
[57]And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.

If He had come in your nationality or race, or your hometown, you would've condemned Him as well.

Reactions: RLT63 and Wrangler

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
you would've condemned Him as well.
Watch what you say. This is a great insult to me what you are writing. I warn you, don't say that again.

1 Thes 2:14-15
The Jews killed Jesus and the prophets and persecuted the church. They displease God and are the enemies of mankind.

Matthew 27:25
And all Israel said: We and our children are guilty of the death of Jesus.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch what you say. This is a great insult to me what you are writing. I warn you, don't say that again
It is scripture. I'll always endeavor to speak the truth. And I reject any curse sent to me in Jesus' name..

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is scripture. I'll always endeavor to speak the truth. And I reject any curse sent to me in Jesus' name..
Amen.
Dont bother with this person …pray for him because he sure needs it…but don’t communicate …it’s all irrational . I’m amazed that the moderators haven’t shut him down …
….communicating with spirits is a waste of your time . x

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Believe Scripture Teaches to Mind your own Business.

Does that MAKE me a “Kabbalist” ? LOL

I Believe Scripture Teaches God Promised Land to the Israelites.

Does that MAKE me a “Zionist” ? LOL

I Believe Scripture Teaches an Individual who Believes IN Christ the Lord Jesus and God IS a Christian and I do hold such Belief.

Does that MAKE me NOT a Christian? LOL

I have no doubt Trump identifies himself as a Christian…and Trump considering good business advice from persons of other religions is NOT the standard by which an individuals own religious beliefs are determined!

Apples and Oranges.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch what you say. This is a great insult to me what you are writing. I warn you, don't say that again.

The Jews killed Jesus and the prophets and persecuted the church. They displease God and are the enemies of mankind.

Without Jesus’ bodily Death….NO MAN (Jew or Gentile) ALIVE could be SAVED!

All natural born men are “guilty” of something.
Is one mans “guilt” Greater than an others?
Is one man KILLING another man TOO GREAT of an ACT, that: God Withholds FORGIVENESS? RESTORATION?

Nah!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 11
45 Then MANY of the Jews who had come to Mary, and had seen the things Jesus did, believed in Him.

• Love
Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is a not a Christian.

Yes he is. Trump is a Christian - and my President! Anointed by God to defeat the witch in 2016 and the greatest President since the Founding Fathers.

It was all the Jews who killed Jesus according to the Bible.
Misinterpretation
They committed the worst sin.
Not according to Jesus. The only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Bad translation. 1 Thessalonians 2:15 NLT
For some of the Jews killed the prophets, and some even killed the Lord Jesus. Now they have persecuted us, too. They fail to please God and work against all humanity

This refers to the few who were actually in front of Pilate at the time.

You are obviously a Jew hater. As @Helen said, I’m amazed that the moderators haven’t shut you down …

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
You are obviously a Jew hater. As @Helen said, I’m amazed that the moderators haven’t shut you down …
Why shut me down? Because I don't like the Jws? Just because of that? Okay, I don't like the Jws. I admit that honestly. But do I have to like the Jws? In which country's law is it written that you have to like Jws? There are people who don't like Christians, Muslims or Atheists. And they are tolerated. I as a Christian have no problem if someone does not like Christians, because I as a Christian accept the views of other people. I respect the freedom of speech. Why don't you respect freedom of speech? Why do you want to silence me? Have I done something terrible? Have I incited violence? I would never incite violence or use violence. Because it is not my task to punish other people, but God's.

I remember a Quranic verse, it says: "The disbelievers want to extinguish God's light, but God will complete His light" Truly this verse is truth. You do not want to accept the truth, therefore you want to silence the truth. But no matter how many times you unbelievers try to extinguish the truth, in the end it will prevail.

Wait and see, in the end we will see which one of us will go to hell. And truly, on that day, I will laugh in your face. May you go where your beloved Trump will go.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he is. Trump is a Christian - and my President! Anointed by God to defeat the witch in 2016 and the greatest President since the Founding Fathers.

Misinterpretation

Not according to Jesus. The only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

For some of the Jews killed the prophets, and some even killed the Lord Jesus. Now they have persecuted us, too. They fail to please God and work against all humanity

Amen.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Misinterpretation

You have obviously invented your own definition of Christian and have no clue what the anointing of God is. Jesus is the Messiah not Trump.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why shut me down? Because I don't like the Jews? Just because of that? Okay, I don't like the Jews. I admit that honestly. But do I have to like the Jews? In which country's law is it written that you have to like Jews? There are people who don't like Christians, Muslims or Atheists. And they are tolerated. I as a Christian have no problem if someone does not like Christians, because I as a Christian accept the views of other people. I respect the freedom of speech. Why don't you respect freedom of speech? Why do you want to silence me? Have I done something terrible? Have I incited violence? I would never incite violence or use violence. Because it is not my task to punish other people, but God's.

I remember a Quranic verse, it says: "The disbelievers want to extinguish God's light, but God will complete His light" Truly this verse is truth. You do not want to accept the truth, therefore you want to silence the truth. But no matter how many times you unbelievers try to extinguish the truth, in the end it will prevail.

Wait and see, in the end we will see which one of us will go to hell. And truly, on that day, I will laugh in your face. May you go where your beloved Trump will go.
Do you not understand that Jesus died for the sins of the world? If you were the only sinner--Jesus would have died for you. We all killed Jesus.
And why you would hate an entire people is beyond me. That is enough for you to not see eternal life. You, as we all are, are counseled, commanded to love one another. And if you cannot, you are not a disciple of Jesus.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Define a Christian
One who is Doing the Works of God…
which IS Believing In the Lord God.
and what does it entail to be anointed of God?
One who has Heartfully Committed to Doing the Service FOR God…
Which IS one Heartfully Confessing their Belief IN the Lord God AND Having Chosen to Willingly Give their Bodily Life unto Death FOR Him….
Thereafter called :
Converted Christian, Born Again, Baptized with the Holy Spirit.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Wrangler