Trump using the Bible as a prop...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know - maybe. Does God give that right ? God tells us enough not to trust men.
Why be suspicious of him, of any leader of any nation for that matter?
Simply instead trust Jesus and trust the Father in heaven.
All the leaders of the nations , it is written, committed fornication with the beast or system or enemy..... not one might be UNsuspicious, and if another was in place of the one in place, the same would still apply - do not trust men, nor the strength of government or of armies for deliverance - trust the Father in heaven, not men.

We must walk, Joseph77, as our conscience directs, as it is formed in the Spirit. We need to face the anti-christs, when they come out of the shadows in our time. We must trust in Jesus and expect that there shall be dark days for the world. I would agree that, in the end, we cannot trust in men. We must put our trust in God.

Reactions: Giuliano

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... yes, and always by God's Direction, by God's Word:
(a lot of which is written many ways)

Matthew 20:25

But Jesus called them to Himself and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them.

Titus 3:1

Remind them to be subject to rulers, to authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good deed,

Mark 10:42

Calling them to Himself, Jesus *said to them, “You know that those who are recognized as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them; and their great men exercise authority over them.

American Standard Version
Revile not the king, no, not in thy thought; and revile not the rich in thy bedchamber:
for a bird of the heavens shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

Brenton Septuagint Translation
Even in thy conscience, curse not the king; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber:
for a bird of the air shall carry thy voice, and that which has wings shall report thy speech.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Detract not the king, no not in thy thought; and speak not evil of the rich man in thy private chamber:
because even the birds of the air will carry thy voice, and he that hath wings will tell what thou hast said.

Reactions: bukka

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump and the Bible ....as phony and ridiculous as his Best Pal Putin standing before the Jefferson Memorial holding up a copy of the Bill Of Rights....Trump has no Shame.....
Let's see, Trump is pro Christian, pro Israel and pro life.

Let's see, the Dems murder millions of unborn babies for money.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see, Trump is pro Christian, pro Israel and pro life.

Let's see, the Dems murder millions of unborn babies for money.

Trump is not pro Christian. Everything about him is suspect.

Trump is a talking head, but he is a hollow man. There is no substance within the man. He is only wind. Some may say that he's mighty, as a tornado is mighty, but remember, a tornado is a vacuum surrounded by wind.

Tornadoes destroy. They do not plant and grow.

Like many people who reject Trump and the ideology behind him, I reject and will continue to reject Mark Taylor's prophecy (see posting #398) regarding Trump and consider it false prophecy. I feel no need to accept Donald Christ of Brooklyn as an "anointed" leader of God. I think of him as an anti-christ. I will only accept Jesus Christ of Nazareth as the only true anointed One of God. Only in Jesus is salvation.

Anti-christs, by definition, are anti-God and anti-liberty. They always betray.

Why was it, when Trump had his talks with Putin, that he had the notes of the translator seized? Why were those notes hidden away from the public? Were those notes destroyed contrary to law?

What did Trump and Putin speak of? What are the financial connections between Trump and the Russians? Trump has had five bankruptcies. At a certain point, how did Trump get his money again, after the bankruptcies?

Anti-christs, by definition, are anti-God and anti-liberty. They always betray.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Giuliano

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A great description of the Dem leaders! I'll take Trump's word over the baby butchers almost any day.

And so you will! I do not accept false "christs", for by definition, they always betray, and so I'll reject Trump. I've also notice you're evading the issues surrounding Trump and his relationship with Putin. I guess, for you Red state folks, it's "better red than dead" when it comes to your politics. :)

Reactions: Nancy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so you will! I do not accept false "christs", for by definition, they always betray, and so I'll reject Trump. I've also notice you're evading the issues surrounding Trump and his relationship with Putin. I guess, for you Red state folks, it's "better red than dead" when it comes to your politics. :)
Trump proclaimed himself to be Christ? You wouldn't be stretching the truth would you?

You don't know the Dems have murdered millions of unborn babies? Now you know.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump proclaimed himself to be Christ? You wouldn't be stretching the truth would you?

Trump didn't have to proclaim himself to be "anointed" by God, a "christ" to the multitudes. This was done by others, and I'm not stretching the truth at all about this.

Trump simply didn't reject the Trump prophecies of Mark Taylor, Lance Wallnau, etc. by saying he wasn't "anointed" by God. He had a chance to do so early in his Presidency, when it was morally imperative for him to do it, but he didn't choose to do it. Trump is lacking in moral character. In doing this, in effect, Trump was allowing that it was fine with him that people thought he was "anointed" by God. In doing this, Trump became an anti-christ, much like the other fetid anti-christs that have existed in history, and that sought to be believed by others that they had a divine mandate to rule and to exact obedience.

Why haven't you condemned the false Trump prophecies? Do you realize that it's a moral imperative on your part, as well, to do so?

Do you believe in Donald Christ of Brooklyn or in Jesus Christ of Nazareth? Make your choice.

I only accept Jesus as the Christ, the only anointed One, as Savior and Lord. I reject all other "christs".

You don't know the Dems have murdered millions of unborn babies? Now you know.

That statement isn't logical and it's outside the OP.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump didn't have to proclaim himself to be "anointed" by God, a "christ" to the multitudes. This was done by others, and I'm not stretching the truth at all about this.

Trump simply didn't reject the Trump prophecies of Mark Taylor, Lance Wallnau, etc. by saying he wasn't "anointed" by God. He had a chance to do it early in his Presidency, when it was morally imperative for him to do so, but he didn't choose to do it. Trump is lacking in moral character. In doing this, in effect, Trump was allowing that it was fine with him that people thought he was "anointed" by God. In doing this, Trump became an anti-christ, much like the other fetid anti-christs that have existed in history, and that sought to be believed by others that they had a divine mandate to rule and to exact obedience.

Why haven't you condemned the false Trump prophecies? Do you realize that it's a moral imperative on your part, as well, to do so?

Do you believe in Donald Christ of Brooklyn or in Jesus Christ of Nazareth? Make your choice.

I only accept Jesus as the Christ, the only anointed One, as Savior and Lord. I reject all other "christs".

That statement isn't logical and it's outside the OP.
Like I said, I'll take Trump over the baby butchers most any time. And no, Trump is not Christ no matter how many times you try to imply it.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, I'll take Trump over the baby butchers most any time.

I see you won't reject the false Trump prophecies.

For me, I will only accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I will have nothing to do with false anti-christs, whenever and where-ever they appear in history.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you won't reject the false Trump prophecies.

For me, I will only accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I will have nothing to do with false anti-christs, whenever and where-ever they appear in history.
Who proclaimed Trump to be Christ? Not me.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who proclaimed Trump to be Christ? Not me.

If you don't reject the Trump prophecies, you will have, in effect accepted Trump as a "christ". Please do the moral imperative that a Christian has in this issue and reject those prophecies. If you don't then I have to consider you believing in a false "christ".

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't reject the Trump prophecies, you will have, in effect accepted Trump as a "christ". Please do the moral imperative that a Christian has in this issue and reject those prophecies. If you don't then I have to consider you believing in a false "christ".
I'm just a Bible believer. You sound like you're leaning VERY far to the Left. You support the baby butchers?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is my Christian opinion. I, again, call upon you to reject the false Trump prophecies.
You're quite confused. I don't give a hoot about anything Trump has said, other than Trump says he's pro Christian, pro Israel and pro life. Do YOU even know what "Trump prophecies" you're talking about?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just a Bible believer. You sound like you're leaning VERY far to the Left. You support the baby butchers?

You seem to think in political stereotypes, don't you? If you don't reject Trump as a false "christ", you shall, in the end, be rejecting Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

You're quite confused. I don't give a hoot about anything Trump has said, other than Trump says he's pro Christian, pro Israel and pro life. Do YOU even know what "Trump prophecies" you're talking about?

I do, and people need to remember the false prophecies of Mark Taylor, Lance Wallnau, etc. supporting Trump.

Here is the full text of the notorious prophecy, that of Mark Taylor:

From Left to Right

FULL TEXT of Mark Taylor's April 28, 2011 Commander in Chief Prophecy:

[1]"The Spirit of God says I've chosen this man Donald Trump for such a time as this. [2]For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America, for I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.

[3]America will be respected once again as the most powerful, prosperous nation on Earth other than Israel. [4]The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

[5]The Spirit of God says the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. [6]They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for President. [7]It will be like the shot heard across the world.

[8]Then you will say what shall we do now? [9]This man knows all our tricks and schemes. [10]We've been robbing America for decades. [11]What should we do to stop this? [12]The Spirit says, ha, no one shall stop this that I have started, for the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now. [13]For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it back seven-fold to the United States.

[14]The enemy will say, 'Israel, Israel, what about Israel?' [15]Israel will be protected by America once again. [16]The Spirit says yes, America will once again stand hand in hand with Israel and the two shall be as one, for the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever and Israel will flourish like never before.

[17]The Spirit of God says I will protect America and Israel, for this next President will be a man of his word. [18]When he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. [19]This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this, and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.

[20]The Spirit says when the financial harvest begins so shall the parallel in the spiritual for America.

[21]The Spirit of God says in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president out. [22]It will be like money down the toilet. [23]Let them waste their money, for where it comes from is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed. [24]This next election will be a clean sweep for the man that I have chosen. [24]They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. [25]For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president.

[26]Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I gift to him and they will even begin to agree with him, says the Spirit." – Mark Taylor

I've numbered the sentences (or verses) of this prophecy and have also broke it into paragraphs. As one can see from the text, there is manifestly false prophecy contained in it.

As I've said, Trump has never disowned the prophecies given by various people concerning him. When Trump was in the early months of his Presidency, Trump, himself, should have came out and condemned these prophecies, saying that he was, in no way, "anointed" by God. He failed to do so. This meant, in effect, that Trump consented to them, hoping that gullible people would fall for them and support him as a leader. Technically, this made him an anti-christ, one of the many fetid anti-christs that have come down through the centuries who've claimed divine sanctions to rule and to compel obedience. One thing that we do know about Trump is his concerns for wealth, power and obedience.

I maintain that we have a right to be suspicious of Trump and to question him when he he does various moral actions that are repugnant to Christian belief. Let us all agree that Trump is not not of God. As an anti-christ, Trump is, by definition, anti-God and anti-family.

This also means, on this forum, Christianity Board, Christians have a perfect right to be suspicious of false "christs", people who claim to be "anointed", or accept from others that certain people are "anointed" by God. Trump is not "anointed" by God. At a certain point, if people do not repudiate this belief about Trump, they must be regarded as following a false "christ".

For myself, I only accept Jesus as the Christ. It is only he who is Lord and Savior.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to think in political stereotypes, don't you? If you don't reject Trump as a false "christ", you shall, in the end, be rejecting Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

I do, and people need to remember the false prophecies of Mark Taylor, Lance Wallnau, etc. supporting Trump.

Here is the full text of the notorious prophecy, that of Mark Taylor:

From Left to Right

FULL TEXT of Mark Taylor's April 28, 2011 Commander in Chief Prophecy:

[1]"The Spirit of God says I've chosen this man Donald Trump for such a time as this. [2]For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America, for I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.

[3]America will be respected once again as the most powerful, prosperous nation on Earth other than Israel. [4]The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

[5]The Spirit of God says the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. [6]They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for President. [7]It will be like the shot heard across the world.

[8]Then you will say what shall we do now? [9]This man knows all our tricks and schemes. [10]We've been robbing America for decades. [11]What should we do to stop this? [12]The Spirit says, ha, no one shall stop this that I have started, for the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now. [13]For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it back seven-fold to the United States.

[14]The enemy will say, 'Israel, Israel, what about Israel?' [15]Israel will be protected by America once again. [16]The Spirit says yes, America will once again stand hand in hand with Israel and the two shall be as one, for the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever and Israel will flourish like never before.

[17]The Spirit of God says I will protect America and Israel, for this next President will be a man of his word. [18]When he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. [19]This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this, and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.

[20]The Spirit says when the financial harvest begins so shall the parallel in the spiritual for America.

[21]The Spirit of God says in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president out. [22]It will be like money down the toilet. [23]Let them waste their money, for where it comes from is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed. [24]This next election will be a clean sweep for the man that I have chosen. [24]They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. [25]For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president.

[26]Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I gift to him and they will even begin to agree with him, says the Spirit." – Mark Taylor

I've numbered the sentences (or verses) of this prophecy and have also broke it into paragraphs. As one can see from the text, there is manifestly false prophecy contained in it.

As I've said, Trump has never disowned the prophecies given by various people concerning him. When Trump was in the early months of his Presidency, Trump, himself, should have came out and condemned these prophecies, saying that he was, in no way, "anointed" by God. He failed to do so. This meant, in effect, that Trump consented to them, hoping that gullible people would fall for them and support him as a leader. Technically, this made him an anti-christ, one of the many fetid anti-christs that have come down through the centuries who've claimed divine sanctions to rule and to compel obedience. One thing that we do know about Trump is his concerns for wealth, power and obedience.

I maintain that we have a right to be suspicious of Trump and to question him when he he does various moral actions that are repugnant to Christian belief. Let us all agree that Trump is not not of God. As an anti-christ, Trump is, by definition, anti-God and anti-family.

This also means, on this forum, Christianity Board, Christians have a perfect right to be suspicious of false "christs", people who claim to be "anointed", or accept from others that certain people are "anointed" by God. Trump is not "anointed" by God. At a certain point, if people do not repudiate this belief, they must be regarded as following a false "christ".

For myself, I only accept Jesus as the Christ. It is only he who is Lord and Savior.
You're the one OBSESSED with Trump. Not me.