1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump Vaccines Are Coming

Discussion in 'Current Events & Politics Forum' started by JohnDB, Nov 21, 2020.

1. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Was a christian lady, blond hair, heavy set?

amigo de christo likes this.
  2. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    And to be honest...there's currently about 6 Vaccines that are not looking for FDA approval...but people are going to have a hard time swollowing Chinese or Russia Vaccines.

3. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    It never showed her face . She was just talking .

4. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    but it does have luciferase in it .
    I am in the process of doing my own independent research of all these shots .
    I will let you in on what i already found .
    And this from a source that is PRO VACCINE TOO .
    IT was trying to debunk this free speech warnings against the vaccine as being false .
    BUT EVEN THEY said ,
    There will be no SIGNIFICANT changes to the molecular structure of your cells . DO Notice
    even the liars said , NO SIGNIFICANT change . THAT IS WAY Different than saying there will be NO CHANGE to your molecular cell structure .
    I AINT touching this stuff . I DONT want ANY change to the way GOD MADE ME , whether its little or signficant . PEROID .
    Yall can get in line , thats on you . But all i did was try and warn us .

5. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The masses are BLIND sister . they do as GOVT ALL MIGHTY and NEWS mighty says .
    I AINT touching that nasty shot . ITS GONNA change your rna , your cell structure . MARK MY words .
    GOD made us , and i wont let no shot change or alter me , my cells , my nothing . SOMETHING is all wrong in this .

6. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    oh i am sure my dear sister already knows what i am talking about .
    This shot is bad news peroid . as you know .
    And the kicker is , look who and whose foundations are linked to it . THESE men are eugenics lovers .
    WHY ON EARTH would anyone trust anyone who has even stated its a good idea to find a vaccine
    that could eliminate a percentage of the worlds population . WOW , WHY would we take a shot from men like that
    THIS blows my skull . but folks do as govt all mighty and news mighty says . NOT ME . I will be dead before i take that shot . PEROID .

7. historyb

historyb Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Go ahead, but you could be the Darwin award yourself. Your problem is your to pie in the sky and even the science says that the vaccine can cause problems and that we are not out of the woods with a vaccine we are still going to have to wear mask and social distance top scientist said that will not stop. I could care less what you do to be honest and your being a conspiracy nut now too by acting as if the vaccine is magic.

The proper way is to admit that the vaccine can help after at least two or more doses and accept the reality that mask and social distancing has to still continues for an amount of time we don't know. All this is from the Scientist that made the vaccines, so go tell them it really is magic and will cure everything

8. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Yes, I know. But was the youtube video put out by a heavy set blond haired woman who uses a lot of scripture in her videos?

9. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Fear=control...

amigo de christo and TLHKAJ like this.
  10. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Do you understand the difference between protection against disease vx protection against infection?

The scientific proof for protection against infection is wanted but not necessarily guaranteed with a vaccine until they've had two years of research to ensure of it.

There are indicators though of hitting the mark. These indicators aren't fool proof but 85% of the time they are accurate.

We are seeing the indicators by a lack of infection in lung tissues.

So where I understand what they are saying...I'm going to use prudence and take my chances once I finally get vaccinated. (In about 6 months from now)
    It requires a full month from the first injection...two weeks after the first you get a second and still need two more weeks after the second injection before you risk exposure.

And I'm not going to worry about it then. I'll be one of the last ones vaccinated. I want a place earlier in line but I doubt I get one... unless there's a massive amount of people who decide to become Anti-vac people.

I'll be fine and getting back to work finally. I'm looking forward to it.

In the meantime I'll be in quarantine and only going out for supplies.

11. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    AstraZeneca's numbers are starting to come in. They had a unique trial of several various scenarios for using their vaccine that the others aren't doing.

Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine shows an average 70% effectiveness in preventing the virus

And it isn't 50%

12. Mantis

Mantis Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Interesting. Why would we need bio luminesce in our vaccines? Maybe it makes it easier to see who got it by visually seeing it in our body or something. The name alone says something. I’m not taking it.

13. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Indeed my friend . This is so eerily similiar to something else .
    Let us steer clear of this .

Mantis likes this.
  14. historyb

historyb Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Go with God. I and my house will live our lives and not fear and cower over news hype. Wear mask, sure. Wash hands, sure. Touch face without washing hands, no. Fear, never as Christians we are not given the spirit of fear.

I am leaving the thread.

15. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    MANTIS and all . Sie order cannot , will not , shall not be stopped . MAN wont save us . men cannot save us .
    CLING TO JESUS . and refuse that shot also .

16. Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
  17. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    It's all in the demographics and dosing schedule.

18. kcnalp

kcnalp Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    And maybe a chip implant in the right hand to prove being vaccinated? Kind of like the masks becoming more and more mandatory!

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
    16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Dave M likes this.
  19. Cristo Rei

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Efficiency refers to the profit margin made by the vaccine manufacturer...
    The Mrna vaccines are said to be much more efficient to manufacture, in other words it costs them less to make which would increase their profit

APAK likes this.
  20. Cristo Rei

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia