Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not versed in John Calvin. Therefore I cannot comment on his teaching of John 3:16. I will address all else you observed with a question. What of those verses that tell us , pertaining to the phrase, "whosever" , no one can come to God, Salvation, unless the father call them? Doesn't that exclusive condition then preclude anyone at all, whosoever?
No. Jesus redeemed the human race, salvation is a different topic. No one has the right to say who is saved and who isn't. Joe Biden is "saved", but lost for sanctioning the murder of innocent babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grailhunter

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This belongs in the dunghill. Jesus didn't die for the sins of man so he can continue in sin, catering to his flesh.
Both peter and paul made it real clear .
He took our sins on the cross , that we being made DEAD to sin , SHOULD HENCEFORTH LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS .
You are correct my friend . JESUS didnt die so i could feel free to sin or in sin . But rather that we would be set free FROM sin .
For the grace of GOD that brings SALVATION , TEACHES us something .
Teaches us to DENY ungodliness , sins , wordly lusts , and to be LIVING righteously godly , soberly in this present world as we await
the coming of the glorious Lord .
Most folks dont know the true biblical version of grace . The grace they teach allows folks to remain in sin and yet FEEL saved .
TRUE grace sets men free from sin . A whole new heart with new desires . Now , LET THE KING BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Jesus redeemed the human race, salvation is a different topic. No one has the right to say who is saved and who isn't. Joe Biden is "saved", but lost for sanctioning the murder of innocent babies.
This sounds like it came right out of the popes handbook . Joe biden aint saved anymore than i once was .
I could holler JESUS name too , but who i served proved whose i was . My faith was DEAD . And dead means I HAD NO FAITH
and if i had not faith , i sure wasnt saved .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I picture Joe Biden yelling at God just before he is thrown into the lake of fire, "You can't do that to me! I was President of the United States!"

Rev 20:11, And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13, And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14, And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I picture Joe Biden yelling at God just before he is thrown into the lake of fire, "You can't do that to me! I was President of the United States!"

Rev 20:11, And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13, And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14, And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
That first part reminded me of the line in the last part of the movie, Shooter. " I'm a United States Senator!" Didn't help there either.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ByGraceThroughFaith said:
For Greek grammar at doctorate level

I still would love to exactly where you studied greek. what grammar course did you use?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you have to keep yourself "in short accounts" with God, then you'd better be scouring your life looking for sin. I agree, it becomes obsession.

Much love!

Hello marks,

Being over scrupulous can indeed be a problem.
A good confessor can help with that...

And of course the penetential act and reception of the Eucharist cleanses us from all our unconcious and venial sin.

I confess to almighty God
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have greatly sinned,
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done and in what I have failed to do,
through my fault, through my fault,
through my most grievous fault;
therefore I ask blessed Mary ever-Virgin,
all the Angels and Saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters,
to pray for me to the Lord our God

Confiteor - Wikipedia

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course the penetential act and reception of the Eucharist cleanses us from all our unconcious and venial sin.
Well, what I read, this was done by Jesus on the cross. Our certificate of indebtedness wiped clean before we ever even incurred our first debt!

Much love!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953