US-Israeli War Games

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
DEBKAfile Reports: With the successful launch Monday of Ofeq-7 imaging satellite, Israel acquires an essential intelligence asset for any war contingencyJune 11, 2007, 7:35 AM (GMT+02:00)Ofeq-7 was launched westward over the Mediterranean by the home-made Shavit three-stage solid fuel vehicle from the Palmachim aerospace base at 02:15 IT, June 11. The first images should be received by Tuesday night. DEBKAfile’s military sources report that the launching was part of a seven-day US-Israeli air exercise taking place this week in the Negev which, though presented officially as a routine practice, reflects wide expectations of a Middle East war this summer. Israel thus launched the 300 kg Ofeq-7 in mock war conditions, displaying a cutting-edge capability reserved to the US and Russia. Its successful deployment in low Earth orbit was anxiously awaited as strategically essential after the failure of the Ofeq-6 test last September. Joining the ageing, five-year old Ofeq-5, the new platform fills the gap in the coverage of distant high-priority areas in the Middle East including Iran. DEBKAfile’s military sources add: The military importance of the Shavit’s successful performance as a deterrent to Iran’s missile threats cannot be overstated. It means that Israeli rockets can be relied on to reach any part of Iran.Earlier this year, as Syria and Iran built up their missile arsenals, Israel quietly accelerated its military space program with three successful launches in February and March under a news blackout. Russia too reacted by placing a new Cosmos spy satellite in an orbit for keeping a close watch on the Middle East including Israel, Iran and the Gulf.DEBKAfile reports that work is advanced at Israel’s Air Industry on the TechSAR radar-operated all-weather platform, Ofeq-8 and a new type of satellite called only Ofeq-Next. Israeli defense officials are in talks with US Spacecom for supplementing the Amos-4 communications satellite still to be launched with military capabilities.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Kriss,You know how I feel about the war and the military. I truly believe that military is being used only for the benefit of a few powerful people. Average common people like us don't know exactly what is going on between the countries. Jesus' followers should not get involved with wealthy people's cause. We should not forget that we cannot trust politicians.my two cents.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Oh I dont trust politians faithful, however I know what Gods word says will be happening in the "End Times" so anything I see in the news that might be a sign to watch of Gods prophecys being fufilled I post we are told to be watchers of these things.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I feel great that the US is allied with Israel. I would feel terrible if we were against them.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(Wakka;11558)
I feel great that the US is allied with Israel. I would feel terrible if we were against them.
wakka,God does not play favolitism. common people don't know what is going on in the world especially when it comes to politicians' schems. Jesus followers should not get involved with the world's affairs especially the military.Jesus' followers are in the world but should not be of this world. If we love the world, our love for God is not in us.