Wanted to say Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
I am a mom whose daughter is in college and decided to go back also. Am aiming to become an elementary teacher. The forums look great! Have read a couple of things that are over my head; however, that is why I joined this site: To learn. Look forward to gaining knowledge and insight from the wonderful people here.
smile.gif

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
Hi Learning. I hope you enjoy learning God's word. This site is full of valuable information and insight.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Learning. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word with much joy, love, peace, etc.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

ThinkOnItDevotions

Dec 27, 2007
Glad your here. Keep learning. Remember the Holy Spirit is your teacher, not humans. Always cross reference people's advice with Scripture.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB learning good for you going back to school We are always glad to have anyone who wants to learn more about Gods Word feel free to ask questions if we talk over your head we do mind going back and explaining we just sometimes forget not everyone gets what we are talking about. It serves all sometimes to back up and give a simpler explanation of a subject.