Well, I warned you; you needed to pray "deliver and protect me" and you didn't - so now Jesus has spat you out as lukewarm (pity?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Peace,

I just wanted to make you alert to your standing with Jesus. Jesus said "I could wish that you were hot or cold. But now because you are lukewarm, I will vomit you out of my mouth" (Revelation, from memory). So what is being lukewarm? Being lukewarm is being ambivalent about the command of Jesus, to pray that you "be counted worthy to escape what is to come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man" (gospels, from memory). Have you prayed it? If you knew Jesus asked you to pray it and did not, you ought to consider yourself lukewarm and vomited out. We are heading in to hard times, those that don't carry their weight will be tempted to pull others down. Let the Holy Spirit tell you!

I hope you can find strength in yourself, to pray as you ought.

God bless.

Jillo

Jul 22, 2023
Addis Ababa
Faith
Christian
Country
Ethiopia
Peace,

I just wanted to make you alert to your standing with Jesus. Jesus said "I could wish that you were hot or cold. But now because you are lukewarm, I will vomit you out of my mouth" (Revelation, from memory). So what is being lukewarm? Being lukewarm is being ambivalent about the command of Jesus, to pray that you "be counted worthy to escape what is to come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man" (gospels, from memory). Have you prayed it? If you knew Jesus asked you to pray it and did not, you ought to consider yourself lukewarm and vomited out. We are heading in to hard times, those that don't carry their weight will be tempted to pull others down. Let the Holy Spirit tell you!

God bless.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace,

God bless.
When did God appoint you the soul police? who made you know what is in the hearts of believers?

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has that got to do with us .....

In the Church of God we are either born again son's or a natural man ....our walks can individually vary and fluctuate, but we are not spit out ...ever, once we are born again.
This is the age of grace we are not judged by our works only rewarded for that which we do.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace,

God bless.

Re 3:15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Re 3:16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Jas 4:7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jas 4:8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has that got to do with us .....

In the Church of God we are either born again son's or a natural man ....our walks can individually vary and fluctuate, but we are not spit out ...ever, once we are born again.
This is the age of grace we are not judged by our works only rewarded for that which we do.
Speaking to the Laodiceans, Jesus did indeed say that He would spit them out if they didn't repent.

Revelation 3
[14] And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
[15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
[16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
[19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking to the Laodiceans, Jesus did indeed say that He would spit them out if they didn't repent.

Revelation 3
[14] And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
[15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
[16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
[19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
The seven churches (ekklēsia = called out, assembly) spoken of in Rev 1:11 are not the same are not the same “called out” church of God in the church epistles.

In Revelation the believers are referred to as servants ….never once are they referred to as sons, as in the Church epistles (and 1 John) where we are referred to as sons of God 12 X.

We are in the grace administration (dispensation) …there is no grace in Revelation. The entire Tribulation period is referred to as the “Lords day” or the “Day of the Lord”

Having grace (which has been present throughout the OT) is different than being in the administration (dispensation) of grace. (Eph 3:2) Which encapsulates the administration of the mystery of the one. body. Which culminates with the return of Christ in the air for the body of Christ …only....both asleep and alive. No old covenant believers at that time.

How much grace is there in Revelation ???

It is used twice …. once in the opening salutation Rev 1:4 and once in the closing verse Rev 22:21.

Compare that to the 72 times it the seven Church epistles of Romans through Thessalonians. ….. If you want to include Acts (10x) and Timothy through Jude (34x)… which they all pertain to the administration of grace... but not directly written to the church …. that is 116x

Being fair…. I would deduct 27x from all of the epistles where grace is used as an opening and closing salutation. Which would leave us with 89 total times grace is referred to …. but if we deduct the salutations from Revelation there would be ~ zero ~

for reference

37 x throughout the entire OT
and 4x in gospels is grace used

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I could keep going with things that delineate the differences between Revelation and the Church epistles of grace.

I’ll give you one more:

Without posting all the scripture…. which I have.

In the Church of grace epistles…. it refers to us (the born again) as being → In ChristIn Christ Jesus In the Lord Jesus ChristIn Him In Jesus In Jesus Christ ………………………….over 150 X .............. ZERO X in the Book of Revelation.

Born again believers are not and will not be subjected to the tribulation of the book of Revelation….

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ Tommy Cool, the defiled will not enter into God’s Kingdom, so we must be diligent with our lives to be real servants of Jesus Christ. We must look to the power in Jesus’ blood to set us free from anything that defiles us.

Mark 7
[14] And when he [Jesus] had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
[15] There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
[16] If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

[20] And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
[21] For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
[22] Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 23All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

****Now, let's go to Jesus speaking to the Churches during the Church age of grace.

Revelation 22
[10] And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
[11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
[12] And, behold, I [Jesus] come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
[13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
[14] Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
[15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
[16] I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a reason to endure then, but not a focus on it? (you don't focus on what Jesus asked you to pray?)
There are enormous things Jesus commanded us to pray.

Enduring to the end is for the tribulation saints. church saints will be caught up before the trib begins.

So I pray for lots of things.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are enormous things Jesus commanded us to pray.

Enduring to the end is for the tribulation saints. church saints will be caught up before the trib begins.

So I pray for lots of things.
From all appearances, the anti-christ is soon to make his entrance onto the world stage, so time is running out for there to be a pre-70th week Rapture, i.e., pre-tribulation Rapture.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did God appoint you the soul police? who made you know what is in the hearts of believers?
Maybe they're the same false teacher who regularly judges and calculates how many souls are populating Hell in the daily. :(

We are warned of those types.
They're bloated with pride and are false.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From all appearances, the anti-christ is soon to make his entrance onto the world stage, so time is running out for there to be a pre-70th week Rapture, i.e., pre-tribulation Rapture.
Well the antichrist may be in political power somewhere, yes that is true. But there still is the issue of the inasion of Israel by Russia and her allies before the 70th week.

The rise of the one world govt and then the ten kings before the antichrist makes his appearance as the man of sin.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe they're the same false teacher who regularly judges and calculates how many souls are populating Hell in the daily. :(

We are warned of those types.
They're bloated with pride and are false.
True, but I still hold to what paul wrote to Timothy:

2 Timothy 2:25
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Have to try at least

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, but I still hold to what paul wrote to Timothy:

2 Timothy 2:25
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Have to try at least
Jesus tells us, no one can come to him unless the Father leads, calls, them. God's will be done. Not ours.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the antichrist may be in political power somewhere, yes that is true. But there still is the issue of the inasion of Israel by Russia and her allies before the 70th week.

The rise of the one world govt and then the ten kings before the antichrist makes his appearance as the man of sin.
I've also heard that Russia's invasion of Israel may be during the 70th week. Speculation. Also, world government is pretty much in place now. All it will take is another COVID-19 pandemic-type crisis for it to be finalized. I've heard some speculate that a climate change lock down may be instituted, and that would certainly be a catalyst for the man of sin to step in. I personally think he is Emmanuel Macron of France, but that is speculation too. Anyway, time is running out for there to be a pre-70th week Rapture.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've also heard that Russia's invasion of Israel may be during the 70th week. Speculation. Also, world government is pretty much in place now. All it will take is another COVID-19 pandemic-type crisis for it to be finalized. I've heard some speculate that a climate change lock down may be instituted, and that would certainly be a catalyst for the man of sin to step in. I personally think he is Emmanuel Macron of France, but that is speculation too. Anyway, time is running out for there to be a pre-70th week Rapture.
It cannot happen during the 70th week. Reason?

Ezekiel 39:9-10

King James Version

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

Two major problems if the invasion were to happen in the 70th week sometime.

1. Israel would be burning weapons for fuel into the millenial kingdom.

2. During the 2nd half of the 70th week Israel flees for its life as written in Matt. 24 and Rev. 12.