Well, I warned you; you needed to pray "deliver and protect me" and you didn't - so now Jesus has spat you out as lukewarm (pity?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It cannot happen during the 70th week. Reason?

Ezekiel 39:9-10​

King James Version​

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

Two major problems if the invasion were to happen in the 70th week sometime.

1. Israel would be burning weapons for fuel into the millenial kingdom.

2. During the 2nd half of the 70th week Israel flees for its life as written in Matt. 24 and Rev. 12.
Your assumption is based on the idea that the end of the 70th week immediately ushers in the Millennial Kingdom. It may not be that way.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your assumption is based on the idea that the end of the 70th week immediately ushers in the Millennial Kingdom. It may not be that way.
Well the end of teh 70th week does not immediately end with the millenial kingdom.

when Jesus returns, He defeats the forces of Antichrist that were marshalled at Armagedón, fights the Ac back to Jerusalem, kills him and asdcends the mount of olives.

Then He sits on his throne, gather the nations (peoples) and judges. those who helped the Jews (the saved of the trib) go into the kingdom, the rest into hell.

There is also the cleansing of the temple and the mourning Israel does, so the millenial kingdom occurs approx. 90 days after Jesus returns according to all the scriptures that pertain.

But once again the fact that Israel gathers and burn the weapons of war for fuel for 7 years and halfway through th etrib, they flee the land for their lived to the area of Petra, shows that the Russian invasion occurs no later than 3 1/2 years BEFORE the trib commences.

Remember for the last half of teh trib, Israel has fled and is provded for by god (Rev. 12) and will not be gathering teh weapons during that time, so all of the Ezekiel 38-40 prophewcy must end by the mid point of the trib.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think I am going to make it a life goal, to have as many believers as possible pray as Jesus commanded!

Luke 21:36 brothers! "Pray that you be counted worthy to escape the things coming to pass and to stand before the Son of Man" (!)