What benefit does it produce to make Jesus God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I can't get anyone to answer this honest question. All I get back is because the Bible says so. But there must be a reason for it. What is it? Here I will give you a reason why he had to be a man.

Romans says a man (Adam) caused sin to enter into the world, and also that a man would have to redeem it from sin. Romans 5:15 says “For if many died through one man’s trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many.” The Bible specifically says that a man must do it. The book of Corinthians makes the same point Romans does when it says “For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead” (1 Corinthians 15:21).

Now it's your turn. Anyone?
To answer your question, none whatsoever. In saying that, God was fully in Christ via the Spirit when he walked this earth. This is mainly an internet thing. People who make a god out of head theology insist you believe what the bible does not insist upon to be saved.

Reactions: Peterlag

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of answering the question that is stated in the OP because I honestly want to know why people think they need to believe Jesus is God... folks tell me that the Bible says he is. And they think they are answering the question. To converse with them I end up talking about what they are bringing up which again is that the Bible says he is. The only answer I have received is to redeem us. But the Bible says a man did that. So then I'm told well, that was Jesus when he had is man hat on.

Ok, TY.

I honestly want to know why people think they need to believe Jesus is God.

From my perspective, I honestly want to KNOW, the Knowledge of God He has provided for us TO Know.

And I Trust, God gives HIS understanding to men who seek, hear and trust the Knowledge of His Word.

I Believe Gods WILL is God, as Gods POWER is God, as Gods WORD is God....same as He created Men...
A mans WILL is a man.......his own desire, wants, choices.
A mans POWER is a man....his own strength, muscle, stamina.
A mans WORD is a man.....his own thoughts, ideas, in him, or shared.

I Believe God HAS MANY, Names, Titles, Descriptions;
Yet IS: ONE God.
Man mimics the SAME, Many Names, Titles, Descriptions;
Yet IS: ONE Man.

Scripture Reveals Names, Titles, Descriptions that are Parallel to Mankind. (Father, Son, Friend,)
Scripture Reveals Names, Titles, Descriptions that are Exclusive to God.
(Creator, Maker, Without Beginning, Without Ending, I AM, IS a Spirit,
Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, etc.)

Gods WILL is revealed; via His Creation.
Gods POWER is revealed; via His Making.
God WORD is revealed; via Visions, His Writing, His Speaking, His Advocacy of men Writing, Repeating, Spreading, Sharing His Knowledge of His Word.

John 1:
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Gen 2:
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
(Two Different things. Created AND Made)

Usual NAME of Gods WORD? JESUS (Rev 19:13, Rev 19:16)
Usual NAME of Gods POWER? CHRIST (1 Cor 1:24)
Usual NAME of Gods WISDOM? CHRIST (1 Cor 1:24)

On this forum I will address you by the NAME Peterlag, however I believe you likely answer to many names, that I neither know, need to know, nor does your multiple names, make you multiple persons.

The Created (is Mankind) Did NOT MAKE Jesus God.
God “Purposed” IN Himself, to Reveal Himself IN the “likeness” AS a man...(Specifically, A man of the Judah Tribe of Israel).

Eph 1:
[9] Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Phil 2:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Glory to God,
Taken

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This idea really worries me when folks like you say it is necessary to believe that Jesus is God in order to enter Heaven because Lord Jesus says "unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins" (John 8:24)

My Bible says "I am he" (KJV). And this John was probably addressed to the Jews and not the Christian. What worries me is that you teach that Romans 10:9 says that if you will confess with your mouth the Lord God and shall believe in your heart that God raised Himself from the dead then you will be saved.

You replied to a post that already addressed your linguistically erroneous "I am he" translation.

@Michiah-Imla and @Aunty Jane and @Peterlag, when you convey that John 8:58 would be correctly translated as "I am he", then your fool linguistics show in extreme clarity. YOU MIX IN THIRD PERSON WHERE THE THIRD PERSON IS NOT REPRESENTED IN THE SOURCE GREEK, and this same linguistic principle applies to John 8:24.

You mentioned "believe" of Romans 10:9, and that "believe" is not manipulated by man but rather truly the "believe" is the work of God for Paul wrote "by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast for we are His work" (Ephesians 2:8-10).

Paul is in accord with Jesus the Word of God saying "this is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29).

Now, as to "believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead" in Romans 10:9, God raised Jesus up, so Jesus is God.

Jesus says that Jesus would raise up Jesus from the dead (John 2:19-22), and God raised Jesus up from the dead (Acts 2:24); therefore, Jesus is God! Here are the relevant passages.

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." The Jews then said, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" But He was speaking of the temple of His body. So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken. (John 2:19-22).

"God raised Him up" (Apostle Peter referencing "Him" to Jesus, Acts 2:24).

Christians believe Christ.

Christ declares Jesus to be God as shown above.

Essentially, "if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9) means that a person must believe Jesus is God in order to be saved - you must believe in your heart that Jesus the Word is I AM YHWH God in order for you to be saved (Romans 10:9)!

Yet you deny Jesus is I AM because you wickedly change the Word of God "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) into the word of Peterlag "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I was just God's thought" (Peterlag's heart thought).

It is necessary to believe that Jesus is God in order to enter Heaven because Lord Jesus says "unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins" (John 8:24) - and there's more about "I AM" and much Apostolic testimony that Jesus is God in this linked post. Jesus is YHWH God according to consistent Apostolic testimony, yet you deny Jesus because you deny consistent Apostolic testimony about Jesus being God.

Christ declares the Truth (John 14:6) that Jesus is God for the ever living Word of God (John 1:1, John 1:14) proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58), so according to the Christ, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past which means He is uncreated thus He proclaims that He is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past (Isaiah 45:5).

We Christian's blessed Lord Jesus is God with us (Matthew 1:23 Immanuel), so Jesus, is truly Almighty YHWH God with us (Revelation 1:8), the One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4)!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You replied to a post that already addressed your linguistically erroneous "I am he" translation.

@Michiah-Imla and @Aunty Jane and @Peterlag, when you convey that John 8:58 would be correctly translated as "I am he", then your fool linguistics show in extreme clarity. YOU MIX IN THIRD PERSON WHERE THE THIRD PERSON IS NOT REPRESENTED IN THE SOURCE GREEK, and this same linguistic principle applies to John 8:24.

You mentioned "believe" of Romans 10:9, and that "believe" is not manipulated by man but rather truly the "believe" is the work of God for Paul wrote "by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast for we are His work" (Ephesians 2:8-10).

Paul is in accord with Jesus the Word of God saying "this is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29).

Now, as to "believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead" in Romans 10:9, God raised Jesus up, so Jesus is God.

Jesus says that Jesus would raise up Jesus from the dead (John 2:19-22), and God raised Jesus up from the dead (Acts 2:24); therefore, Jesus is God! Here are the relevant passages.

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." The Jews then said, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" But He was speaking of the temple of His body. So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken. (John 2:19-22).

"God raised Him up" (Apostle Peter referencing "Him" to Jesus, Acts 2:24).

Christians believe Christ.

Christ declares Jesus to be God as shown above.

Essentially, "if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9) means that a person must believe Jesus is God in order to be saved - you must believe in your heart that Jesus the Word is I AM YHWH God in order for you to be saved (Romans 10:9)!

Yet you deny Jesus is I AM because you wickedly change the Word of God "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) into the word of Peterlag "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I was just God's thought" (Peterlag's heart thought).

It is necessary to believe that Jesus is God in order to enter Heaven because Lord Jesus says "unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins" (John 8:24) - and there's more about "I AM" and much Apostolic testimony that Jesus is God in this linked post. Jesus is YHWH God according to consistent Apostolic testimony, yet you deny Jesus because you deny consistent Apostolic testimony about Jesus being God.

Christ declares the Truth (John 14:6) that Jesus is God for the ever living Word of God (John 1:1, John 1:14) proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58), so according to the Christ, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past which means He is uncreated thus He proclaims that He is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past (Isaiah 45:5).

We Christian's blessed Lord Jesus is God with us (Matthew 1:23 Immanuel), so Jesus, is truly Almighty YHWH God with us (Revelation 1:8), the One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4)!

Boy I really would love to know what is the fruit that you get out of the thinking that Jesus is God. What does it produce for you? Can you live and walk in the spirit and be in fellowship with both God and Jesus Christ?

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, TY.

From my perspective, I honestly want to KNOW, the Knowledge of God He has provided for us TO Know.

And I Trust, God gives HIS understanding to men who seek, hear and trust the Knowledge of His Word.

I Believe Gods WILL is God, as Gods POWER is God, as Gods WORD is God....same as He created Men...
A mans WILL is a man.......his own desire, wants, choices.
A mans POWER is a man....his own strength, muscle, stamina.
A mans WORD is a man.....his own thoughts, ideas, in him, or shared.

I Believe God HAS MANY, Names, Titles, Descriptions;
Yet IS: ONE God.
Man mimics the SAME, Many Names, Titles, Descriptions;
Yet IS: ONE Man.

Scripture Reveals Names, Titles, Descriptions that are Parallel to Mankind. (Father, Son, Friend,)
Scripture Reveals Names, Titles, Descriptions that are Exclusive to God.
(Creator, Maker, Without Beginning, Without Ending, I AM, IS a Spirit,
Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, etc.)

Gods WILL is revealed; via His Creation.
Gods POWER is revealed; via His Making.
God WORD is revealed; via Visions, His Writing, His Speaking, His Advocacy of men Writing, Repeating, Spreading, Sharing His Knowledge of His Word.

John 1:
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Gen 2:
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
(Two Different things. Created AND Made)

Usual NAME of Gods WORD? JESUS (Rev 19:13, Rev 19:16)
Usual NAME of Gods POWER? CHRIST (1 Cor 1:24)
Usual NAME of Gods WISDOM? CHRIST (1 Cor 1:24)

On this forum I will address you by the NAME Peterlag, however I believe you likely answer to many names, that I neither know, need to know, nor does your multiple names, make you multiple persons.

The Created (is Mankind) Did NOT MAKE Jesus God.
God “Purposed” IN Himself, to Reveal Himself IN the “likeness” AS a man...(Specifically, A man of the Judah Tribe of Israel).

Eph 1:
[9] Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Phil 2:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Glory to God,
Taken

I am in communication with the spirit of God every waking hour. I have fellowship with both God and Jesus Christ minute by minute. There my buddies. What does the trinity produce for you?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am in communication with the spirit of God every waking hour. I have fellowship with both God and Jesus Christ minute by minute. There my buddies. What does the trinity produce for you?

Haven’t heard it quite put in that fashion, of “producing”.

I believe the word “trinity”, is quite simply Tri-prefix-three, united.
I do believe Creation and Making expressly is manifested;
By Gods 1) WORD, 2) WILL, 3) POWER
That is how I understand the Trinity.

However one wants to say it...
Word, Will, Power....
Father, Son, Holy Spirit...
Lord God Almighty...
Yahweh, Jesus, Christ...

Creation, Making, Result...
(in the beginning, for Gods Pleasure.
(In the ending, for Gods Pleasure.

Every man WHO is forever WITH the Lord God Almighty...IS His inheritance....His People.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven’t heard it quite put in that fashion, of “producing”.

I believe the word “trinity”, is quite simply Tri-prefix-three, united.
I do believe Creation and Making expressly is manifested;
By Gods 1) WORD, 2) WILL, 3) POWER
That is how I understand the Trinity.

However one wants to say it...
Word, Will, Power....
Father, Son, Holy Spirit...
Lord God Almighty...
Yahweh, Jesus, Christ...

Creation, Making, Result...
(in the beginning, for Gods Pleasure.
(In the ending, for Gods Pleasure.

Every man WHO is forever WITH the Lord God Almighty...IS His inheritance....His People.

The Word of God produces stuff. Christianity produces the fruit of the spirit. What does the trinity produce?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture says God has only one name and this name is the name he is to be remembered for all generations. The name is not Jesus but YHWH. Ex 3:15.

God has more than one name...so do you.
God has “A” NEW NAME which SHALL be revealed LATER.
God has “A” NEW NAME for the SAVED as well. (Rev 3:17)

Ex 6:
[3] And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Pss 68:
[4] Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Ex 3:
[14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Matt 1:
[21] And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Rev 3:
[12] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Word of God produces stuff. Christianity produces the fruit of the spirit. What does the trinity produce?

Your question was about the “trinity producing”.
Just commented I had not heard “producing” in regard to the “trinity”.

If you think the “trinity produces” something...that would be for you to answer.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy I really would love to know what is the fruit that you get out of the thinking that Jesus is God. What does it produce for you?

What fruit, you ask. The fruit is believing the Word of God (John 1:1-5, John 1:14) - the Word being God who says the Truth (John 14:6) is that Jesus is God for the ever living Word of God proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) and the Word of God says "I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:20), so according to the Word, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past and will exist in eternity future which means the Word is uncreated thus the Word proclaims that the Word is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past and future (Isaiah 45:5).

Can you live and walk in the spirit and be in fellowship with both God and Jesus Christ?

The Apostle Paul calls Jesus "the great God" (τοῦ μεγάλου Θεοῦ) with "looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of the great God and Savior of us, Christ Jesus" (Titus 2:13).

The Apostle Peter calls Jesus "the God" (τοῦ Θεοῦ) with "Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours by the righteousness of the God of us and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 1:1).

The Apostle Thomas calls Jesus "my God" wirh "My Lord and my God" (John 20:28).

The Apostle Matthew attests that Jesus is "God with us" Immanuel (Matthew 1:23) thus Jesus is truly Almighty God, YHWH, with us the children of God (Revelation 1:8).

The Apostle John calls Jesus "the Word" and "God" with "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1).

The Apostle Jesus (Hebrews 3:1) calls Jesus the One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4) by saying "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) and "I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20) thus declaring Himself eternal, and the One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4) is exclusively eternal; therefore, Jesus declares Himself the One True God, YHWH!

NO SCRIPTURE STATES THAT JESUS WAS CREATED.

Jesus is YHWH God according to consistent Apostolic testimony.

Jesus is God with us per the Apostle (Matthew 1:23), so Jesus is truly Almighty God, YHWH, with us (Revelation 1:8)!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. God only has one name. I see that you ignored the Scripture I cited. Why is that?

You cited what was relevant to you.
Keep learning more than what you have cited.

Everyone has multiply names, titles, descriptions ...
Guess what....Everyone shall have ONE NEW NAME...

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has multiply names, titles, descriptions ...

Evidently, your doctrine supersedes Scripture. I showed THE relevant verse (not merely relevant to me AS IF the topic is subjective). You ignored it.

God has ONE NAME that shall be remembered for all generations. My point is not about titles and descriptions but the personal name of Jesus’ God. The irony is you saying I have more to learn.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidently, your doctrine supersedes Scripture. I showed THE relevant verse (not merely relevant to me AS IF the topic is subjective). You ignored it.

God has ONE NAME that shall be remembered for all generations. My point is not about titles and descriptions but the personal name of Jesus’ God. The irony is you saying I have more to learn.

That is not irony.
God has been called by many names FOR CENTURIES!
God Himself, said....Listen up, Hear, the ONE NAME ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES.....and FYI...call on His name.

Phil 2:
[9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

AND...newsflash.......EVERYONE WITH the Lord God, and the Lord God Himself........SHALL HAVE A NEW NAME....THAT has NOT YET been manifested!

You are still debating WHAT name to CALL GOD......when God Himself, Gave you a NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES to CALL ON.

Your debating, is irrelevant. I’ve moved on. JESUS, the name above EVERY Name.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still debating WHAT name to CALL GOD......when God Himself, Gave you a NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES to CALL ON.

I see you are Still trying ignore God’s name as he stated in EX 3:15.

The irony. God gave the name above all names - except for God. See
1 Corinthians 15:27 Jesus does not have authority over God.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What fruit, you ask. The fruit is believing the Word of God (John 1:1-5, John 1:14) - the Word being God who says the Truth (John 14:6) is that Jesus is God for the ever living Word of God proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) and the Word of God says "I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:20), so according to the Word, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past and will exist in eternity future which means the Word is uncreated thus the Word proclaims that the Word is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past and future (Isaiah 45:5).

The Apostle Paul calls Jesus "the great God" (τοῦ μεγάλου Θεοῦ) with "looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of the great God and Savior of us, Christ Jesus" (Titus 2:13).

The Apostle Peter calls Jesus "the God" (τοῦ Θεοῦ) with "Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours by the righteousness of the God of us and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 1:1).

The Apostle Thomas calls Jesus "my God" wirh "My Lord and my God" (John 20:28).

The Apostle Matthew attests that Jesus is "God with us" Immanuel (Matthew 1:23) thus Jesus is truly Almighty God, YHWH, with us the children of God (Revelation 1:8).

The Apostle John calls Jesus "the Word" and "God" with "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1).

The Apostle Jesus (Hebrews 3:1) calls Jesus the One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4) by saying "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) and "I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20) thus declaring Himself eternal, and the One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4) is exclusively eternal; therefore, Jesus declares Himself the One True God, YHWH!

NO SCRIPTURE STATES THAT JESUS WAS CREATED.

Jesus is YHWH God according to consistent Apostolic testimony.

Jesus is God with us per the Apostle (Matthew 1:23), so Jesus is truly Almighty God, YHWH, with us (Revelation 1:8)!

I am going to assume your answer is no... the trinity does not produce a way that you can live and walk in the spirit and be in fellowship with both God and Jesus Christ.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you are Still trying ignore God’s name as he stated in EX 3:15.

I am not responsible for HOW YOU SEE.
I said God has numerous NAMES. I said nothing about IGNORING His NAME.

GOD, JAH, LORD, I AM, ALMIGHTY, YAHWEH, JEHOVAH, JESUS...etc.
While you may be critical, tongue wagging....I am Confidant BY WHATEVER Name a man CALLS ON THE Heavenly Creator and Maker...
IS a CALL between that individual and the Lord God Almighty, and there is NO confusion about WHO is having a conversation, which does NOT include you.

The irony. God gave the name above all names - except for God. See
1 Corinthians 15:27 Jesus does not have authority over God.

1 Cor 15:
[27] For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him
[28] And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

You are still mortal, with mortal eyes, WAITING for immortality that you CAN SEE the manifestation.

YET, when God has spoken, IT’S ALREADY DONE.
The Son also Himself ARE SUBJECT TO GOD.
God IS HIS OWN GOD.
God IS LIMITED BY HIS OWN “SET of subjecting LIMITS”.
He being ALL POWERFUL....HAS THINGS, HE HAS FORBIDDEN Himself, that He CAN NOT DO.

The SON has already OVERCOME the WORLD.
The SON and the FATHER.....ARE ONE.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your question was about the “trinity producing”.
Just commented I had not heard “producing” in regard to the “trinity”.

If you think the “trinity produces” something...that would be for you to answer.

Anything God touches produces something. Jesus being not God produced the spirit of Christ that allows me to walk by the spirit and be in fellowship with both God and Jesus Christ. Are you saying the trinity is of no value? That it produces nothing?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to assume your answer is no... the trinity does not produce a way that you can live and walk in the spirit and be in fellowship with both God and Jesus Christ.
The pragmatism of the Trinity?

I've not been following this thread, I dropped in to see what you would have to say afer 2400+ posts on this topic.

I commend you for still being on topic! But I have to question the validity of a man determining the usefulness of the nature of God.

In fact, the Son Who died for us reconciled us to the Father, and His Spirit lives in us giving us that new life that lives with God. Eternal life. Where does your eternal life come from if not unity with God? Are you thinking God confers to you some manner of eternal life that is somehow separate from Him? Not found by a shared spirit/Spirit?

The greatest unity and intimacy I can imagine would be found in a shared spirit/Spirit. Think about it, in the greatest display of love that could ever be, our very Creator Himself took on flesh, and came into our world to live and die for us, that in unity with Him we can live eternally, sharing His Own eternal life, God's life in us. What could be greater than this?

Nothing that I can imagine! The Grandest Gesture of all!

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: GRACE ambassador
Status
Not open for further replies.