What do SDAs believe?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I thought I would bring this thread up, noticing we have a number of SDA (Seventh Day Adventist) members on this forum.

We know the basics that they keep their Sabbaths and only eat certain foods, but what else?

This thread will explore several questions.

What do SDAs believe? How do people become an SDA? What are the SDA doctrines? In what way do SDAs live? What makes an SDA an SDA? And if you are an SDA, why did you choose to join them?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I thought I would bring this thread up, noticing we have a number of SDA (Seventh Day Adventist) members on this forum.

We know the basics that they keep their Sabbaths and only eat certain foods, but what else?

This thread will explore several questions.

What do SDAs believe? How do people become an SDA? What are the SDA doctrines? In what way do SDAs live? What makes an SDA an SDA? And if you are an SDA, why did you choose to join them?
Ask away. One question a time would be preferrable.

[Q1] What do Seventh-day Adventists believe (I prefer not using 'SDA' when possible, since our name itself is a sermon)?

[A1] The Bible (KJB). Sounds simple I know, but seriously, I believe the Bible (KJB). It is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice (Isaiah 8:20).​

[Q2] How do people become a Seventh-day Adventist?

[A2] By being born again, born of the Holy Ghost (John 3), and baptized (fully immersed) with water, and studied and believing in the scriptures (Acts 8:35), believing and calling upon the LORD Jesus Christ as our LORD and Saviour. Thus believing and practicing what we hold dear.​

[Q3] What are the Seventh-day Adventist doctrines?

[A3] Every true doctrine found in scripture. Sounds simple, I know, but seriously, that's the key. There is the eternal heavenly Trio (the Person/Being of the Father, the Person/Being of the Son (Jesus), and the Person/Being of the Holy Ghost/Spirit. The eternal Godhead - JEHOVAH Elohiym. Salvation/Redemption is in Christ Jesus. Heavenly Sanctuary/Tabernacle/Temple and the ministry of Christ Jesus there. Ten Commandments are as eternal as the Heavenly Trio are, being a transcript of God's character, including the 7th day the sabbath of the LORD God, the Lord's day. Gifts of the Holy Ghost/Spirit, including the gift of prophets/prophecy (sister White, etal). Sleep in the grave of those who die, until their respective resurrection. Judgment of the dead and living in what is called the Investigative Judgment. Annihilation of the finally impenitent (including satan and his angels) in the lake of fire, aka 2nd death to come, they being reduced to ashes forever. Temporary torment of the wicked just before their complete destruction. Flesh nature of Jesus (Everlasting Gospel), in which we can live just as Jesus lived by the Holy Ghost/Spirit in the same flesh He had (likeness of sinful (fallen) flesh). Total health of body (flesh nature) & spirit (mind/heart), thus soul (person/being/creature). Michael archangel is just another designation of the Son of God. 1844 (AD), being the end of the 2,300 and 1,335 of Daniel, began the judgment of the dead, and was the shift of Jesus in heavenly Holy place to the Most Holy place to complete the anti-typical day of Atonement, and blot out sin forever. 1st (4 BC), 2nd (beginning of the 1,000 years) and 3rd (end of the 1,000 years) Advents of Jesus Christ. Both natures (Deity (form of God) and Humanity (form of a servant)) of Jesus mysteriously blended. Church structure, with council, and Elders, Deacons. Victory over sin in the here and now through the Everlasting Gospel. Scripture is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice. Creation of the earth in 6 (God resting the 7th) literal consecutive natural days (evening and morning), circa. 6,245 years ago. Mankind (Adam, Eve) created in/on the 6th day. Jesus is the true Israel, Adam, David, etc. God the Father and the Son (Holy Ghost/Spirits' nature is a mystery never given in scripture), angels (unfallen and fallen) are real tangible beings with body, form, likeness, shape, flesh not aetheral essences, perfumes. Baptism by complete immersion in water, and also the need of the Holy Ghost's baptism. Lord's supper, with footwashing as commanded by Jesus. Offerings & Tithe, and special collections (stewardship). Marriage (one natural man, with one natural woman, as husband and wife). Only one reason (though not required, but legally allowable) for divorce (fornication), only one other reason dissolution of marriage is death of one or both persons. 1000 years will be in Heaven. God is going to make the new Heaven and New Earth here after all is said and done with the destruction of the wicked. Eternal life in Christ Jesus. Resurrection. Glorified Bodies. Angels (unfallen) and other unfallen beings in Heaven (Dominions, Principalities, Powers, Thrones, etc) on unfallen worlds. Global flood in the days of Noah which lasted a little over a year the evidence of which can be seen to this day. Genesis is not allegory, but true history. Prayer, corporate, family and individual worship of God. We are under the New Covenant. Papacy (Roman Catholicism) is the Antichrist foretold in scripture. Satan is a real flesh being walking on this earth even as I type this. Persons can be (do not have to be) lost once in Christ (NO OSAS) through their own rejection of belief at any point and continue as such (blasphemy of the Holy Ghost/Spirit). Time of this present earth is almost finished (we are in the end times, last days). If any think of any other question, or point, feel free to add or ask. Thank you (I was getting tired).​

[Q4] In what way do Seventh-day Adventists live?

[A4] If it isn't according "the way" (Psalms 77:13) in scripture, it isn't living at all.​

[Q5] What makes a Seventh-day Adventist a Seventh-day Adventist?

[A5] Christ Jesus - the consummate Seventh-day Adventist.​

[Q6] Why did I choose to join the Seventh-day Adventist movement?

[A6] Long story, ask if any want to hear it. In short, I prayed upon my knees to God to know the truth. God has never ceased to answer that prayer. God led me right to the movement foretold in prophecy, and I have never heard of them before. I was Roman Catholic for 30 years before.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Josho

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quick Intro to SDA
So much error and misdirection as usual from you and them. But they won't change. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just have a thread on Seventh-day Adventists and get answers from Seventh-day Adventists and not those who are not? :rolleyes:

Why don't you create a thread on what ex-Seventh-day Adventists believe? I know why, because ex-Seventh-day Adventists believe and become all manner of things, Atheists, Agnostics, Muslims, Roman Catholics, 'Orthodox', Jehovah's Witnesses, Wiccans, Pantheists, Buddhists, Mormons, Baptists, 'non-denom' (so called), etc, etc.

Last edited:

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is NOT how one learns the truth about the faith and beliefs of another denomination or sect, you don't visit an anti-Seventh Day Adventist site to find out what they believe, you go directly to their own site.

Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Official Beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church

This is the same thing that happens to Jehovah's Witnesses, people want to know what they believe and instead of visiting their official site they visit some X-JW site, filled with disgruntle X-JW's, a waste of time.

As for ourselves (Bible Students) we too face the same problem, instead of visiting one of our sites, people tend to visit
JW sites believing that we are one in the same with them because we share some similar beliefs.

Baptist share some similar views as those of the Seventh Day Adventist, should we visit a Seventh Day Adventist site to find out what Baptist believe?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So much error and misdirection as usual from you and them. But they won't change. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just have a thread on Seventh-day Adventists and get answers from Seventh-day Adventists and not those who are not? :rolleyes:

Why don't you create a thread on what ex-Seventh-day Adventists believe? I know why, because ex-Seventh-day Adventists believe and become all manner of things, Atheists, Agnostics, Muslims, Roman Catholics, 'Orthodox', Jehovah's Witnesses, Wiccans, Pantheists, Buddhists, Mormons, Baptists, 'non-denom' (so called), etc, etc.
Yeah. I was wanting to understand more about Englishmen. So I asked a Scotsman.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have already heard enough scripture twisting and SDA propaganda from SDA’s to understand what they believe. Anti-SDA sites that I have read through are typically written by ex-SDA’s.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ten Commandments are as eternal as the Heavenly Trio are, being a transcript of God's character, including the 7th day the sabbath of the LORD God, the Lord's day. Gifts of the Holy Ghost/Spirit, including the gift of prophets/prophecy (sister White, etal)

And yet many of all groups of Christians fail in upholding the two greatest commandments upon which all the others hang:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." (Matthew 22:37-40)

Reactions: amadeus

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet many of all groups of Christians fail in upholding the two greatest commandments upon which all the others hang:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." (Matthew 22:37-40)
Sure, I can agree with that. Here is love:

1Jn_4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?​

1Jn_5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn_5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2Jn_1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.​

Hmmm, "commandments (of God)", where can I find those? Oh I know - Exodus 20:1-17.

Indeed, "on these two commandments (Love God, neighbour) hang all the law and the prophets" Jesus was quoting from Deuteronomy 6:5, in the context of Deuteronomy 5 and Exodus 20, the Ten Commandments, and citing Leviticus 19:17-18, in the context of the same.

Deu 6:1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
Deu 6:2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
Deu 6:3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
Hands (actions) and forehead (thoughts). See Revelation 14:6-12. The seal of the living God, the opposite of the mark of the beast.

"these are the commandments"? (vs 1) What commandments? Anyone may read chapter 5:

Deu 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them.
Deu 5:2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb.
Deu 5:3 The LORD made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.
Deu 5:4 The LORD talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire,
Deu 5:5 (I stood between the LORD and you at that time, to shew you the word of the LORD: for ye were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mount;) saying,
Deu 5:6 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Deu 5:7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
Deu 5:8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
Deu 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Deu 5:10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
Deu 5:11 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Deu 5:12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.

Exo 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Exo 20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
Exo 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
Exo 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Deu 5:13 Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:
Deu 5:14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.
Deu 5:15 And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
Deu 5:16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Deu 5:17 Thou shalt not kill.
Deu 5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
Deu 5:19 Neither shalt thou steal.
Deu 5:20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Deu 5:21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Deu 5:22 These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.
Deu 5:23 And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, (for the mountain did burn with fire,) that ye came near unto me, even all the heads of your tribes, and your elders;
Deu 5:24 And ye said, Behold, the LORD our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.

Lev 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.
Lev 19:3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.

Lev 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Lev 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Lev 19:30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.​

Peter cites Leviticus 19:2 in the NT (1 Peter 1:15-16). Why sabbath? Because it is the seal in the Law of God (Name - "LORD God" JEHOVAH Elohiym, Title/Authority - "made" (Creator), Territory - "heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is"), sealed by the Holy Ghost/Spirit in those whom God sanctifies (makes holy), for it is the Holy Ghost/Spirit that writes that Law of God within in the heart in the New/Everlasting Covenant.

If as many claim that the sabbath is only for the 'Jews', why then do they cite a Jew (Jesus), who is speaking to Jews, about what they claim is 'Jewish' Law for the 'Jewish' nation? Kind of strange and contradictory to their theology.

I always hear this, "Love God" and "neighbour" are the commandments of Jesus, but Jesus was quoting the OT texts. When I ask them to define what "Love God" and "neighbour" is in practicality, I usually get, 'love', so they define the word, by not defining it at all. Their theology is a vacuous vanity.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do SDAs believe?
The SDA denomination has always been an anomaly. There are a lot of sound biblical beliefs mixed in with a lot of false teachings. The real issue is that Ellen G. White was elevated to a position far beyond what was appropriate, and no one in the SDA church frankly admitted that she was wrong on many teaching, so let's get back to the Bible.

Reactions: mailmandan

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If as many claim that the sabbath is only for the 'Jews', why then do they cite a Jew (Jesus), who is speaking to Jews, about what they claim is 'Jewish' Law for the 'Jewish' nation? Kind of strange and contradictory to their theology.
Jesus addressed all the false teachings of the Jewish religious leaders, including their false teachings about the Sabbath. So why did someone in the SDA denomination not address the false teachings of Ellen G. White? Or was she given the same status as the pope and his so-called "papal infallibility"?

Reactions: mailmandan

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.., Anti-SDA sites that I have read through are typically written by ex-SDA’s.
You see by your own admission, "sites" "written by ex-SDA's" are really "Anti-SDA sites" (sic). They are biased agenda based propaganda, self-promoters. "[E]x-SDA(ism)" is not Christianity, but simply an anti-movement religion. They are a targeted hate speech group. They (as others) 'preach' (whine about) more against Ellen G White (case in point see Enoch111's recent posts) than even mentioning what they think the Gospel is supposed to be, if they claim to be christian, for all of them are not claiming to be christian. Like I said, ex-Seventh-day Adventists are united in nothing, except their vehement hatred of Ellen G White, and Seventh-day Adventist theology/practices (though depending on the person, or group, they pick and choose what to keep and what to hate, as I have met ex-Seventh-day Adventist who still believe Michael is Jesus, still believe the sleep of the dead, or Annihilation, still believe the sabbath (some become 'Messianics' or Seventh-day Baptist, etc) or practice tithe (like LDS, etc), etc, it all depends on the mood/mind of the ex-Seventh-day Adventist, and the reason is, once the truth is left, partial truth and error can only be retained) and in some cases, Seventh-day Adventists themselves (like sister White, etal.) I have spoken with many who left including those who became pantheists (husband and wife), Roman Catholics (Teresa Beem, all she wanted was for me to buy her book before she would address anything I asked her), self-denom. (Dale Ratzlaff; Dirk Anderson) and through a brother one who became Muslim (a poor one at that, as he doesn't even understand Islam at all; just cites dead Muslim apologists (like Ahmed Deedat)), etc.

You have spake with me on numerous forums, and I can assure you, I have never once "twisted" scripture. I can point to any number of our conversations, on several forums.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The SDA denomination has always been an anomaly. There are a lot of sound biblical beliefs mixed in with a lot of false teachings. The real issue is that Ellen G. White was elevated to a position far beyond what was appropriate ...
She was a messenger of the LORD, which included the office of prophetess. Her gift and written material is always (even presently) subject to the Bible (Isaiah 8:20; 1 Corinthians 14:32, etc).

and no one in the SDA church frankly admitted that she was wrong on many teaching ...
Such as? Please produce the chiefest "wrong" here, with citation for consideration. Just the top singular one please (if you produce more than one, I will have to answer them all, and that could take up a lot of space).

so let's get back to the Bible.
Prophets (prophetess) are in the Bible, as one of the Gifts of the Holy Ghost/Spirit. Sola Scriptura is often misdefined.

God uses many methods in scripture to communicate.

[01] By Himself (the Father) like at the mount of Transfiguration.
[02] Through the Son (Jesus)
[03] through the Holy Ghost/Spirit
[04] angels (like Gabriel and 'Herald')
[05] prophets/prophetess (Daniel/Miriam, etal)
[06] priests/Apostles/disciples (Samuel, Paul, Ananias, etal.), and even by those who are against Him (Caiaphas, Balaam).
[07] creatures (Balaam's donkey)
[08] creation (events, signs, wonders in nature)
[09] visions, dreams
[10] others methods, etc
So, back to the Bible:

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

1Co_14:32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.​

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus addressed all the false teachings of the Jewish religious leaders, including their false teachings about the Sabbath. So why did someone in the SDA denomination not address the false teachings of Ellen G. White? Or was she given the same status as the pope and his so-called "papal infallibility"?

Ellen White's Writings Contradict the Bible

Reactions: Enoch111

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Tell you what. Jesus actually took that a step further. He said to love one another as I have loved you. And inspired Paul to say to husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church, and gave Himself for it.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like the post office, junk mail.

Anyways, here are the responses to the junk mail:

I wrote these myself:

7 (so Called) False Predictions From Ellen G. White Refuted & Debunked – Seventh-day Adventists

15 (so Called) Bible Contradictions From Ellen G. White Refuted & Debunked - Seventh-day Adventists

16th (so Called) Bible Contradictions From Ellen G. White - Neither Touch It - Seventh-day Adventists

These are from others (since we're just posting links, firing off volleys; let me know when you actually want to consider any single one of them):

Ellen G White materials and resources (for the truth and facts):

Adventist Defense League (brother Edwin M Cotto, whom I met while I served with AFmin as he went through AFCOE):

Resources On Ellen G White (click the down arrow):

Ellen G White and Her Critics, F. D. Nichol:

Ellen G White Truth:

Defending Spirit of Prophecy:

Ellen White dot com:

50 Megs, charges against sister White:

Response to the Film, Seventh-day Adventism The Spirit Behind the Church by brother Bob Pickle:

Ellen G White answers:

White Estate:

Doctrine - Critics - Andrews University - Ellen White Answers To Critics And D M Canright:

Doctrine - Critics - G I Butler - Replies to Elder D M Canright's Attacks On Seventh-day Adventists:

Doctrine - Critics - Uriah Smith - Replies To D M Canright:

Doctrine - Critics - Vance Ferrell - The Man Who Boarded The Phantom Ship - D M Canright:

Doctrine - Critics - William H Branson - In Defense Of The Faith A Reply To D M Canright 1933:

Seventh-day Adventist - Plagiarism Charges Proved False - Ramik Report:

Seventh-day Adventist - Jud Lake - The clear word by Jack Blanco - Response To Dale Ratzlaff:

Seventh-day Adventists - H H Meyers - Dismantling SDA:

By A Gift Of Prophecy - Mark Howard:

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-3jovBIZkk

Part 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdjwq0Ua3_U

Part 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnH4Dkz5PVA

Part 6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFLvp22NZNI

Truth On Trial:

Response To Dale Ratzlaff (ex-Seventh-day Adventist):

Tell The World (Feature Re-Enactment):

Last edited: