What do you believe happens to famous people when they arrive in Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My belief is - nothing much. I believe that they will be welcomed and celebrated but not as much as a person who lived their life in anonymity an who volunteered at the local soup kitchen and focused their lives on helping others. Remember...

Matthew 23:12 ESV
Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Many of the things that people admire here on Earth will no longer be important to them after they are transformed and living in Heaven. For the first time we may see Elvis Presley or John Wayne walking down the road in Heaven and say "hello" as we rush to meet the missionary who preached the word to their captors before being martyred. In other words, many of the things that we care about now will be unimportant in Heaven, including people that were famous on Earth.

With that said and as a student of history, I have difficulty imagining myself being disinterested in speaking to people like Winston Churchill, so maybe I'm wrong.

What do you think?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no status in heaven except God as Supreme.

Famous and non famous ppl in unbelief will Not be in heaven. Perchance one is saved only their works towards the kingdom will be rewarded same as all.
Galatians 3
28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact, the Bible indicates we will know each other more fully than we do now. The Apostle Paul declared, "Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known" (1 Corinthians 13:12). It's true that our appearance will change, because God will give us new bodies, similar to Jesus' resurrection body.I don't believe there will be ethnicities in the heaven of God.

1 Corinthians 13:12

“For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.”

It will be a knowing of God that we see one another. Therefore there will be no grief of those we knew in our earthly life that are missing.

God is seeking those here who will forsake all to follow him. No one must come before God in our hearts. Therefore many will not make the cut of wheat at the harvest but rather will be the tares removed and burned.

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will we retain our physical appearance, minus deformities, obesity, etc.? Will some of us be white, black, Asian, etc., in appearance?
Using Jesus in His resurrection state as our guide...

Sometimes His friends didn't even recognize Him (Luke 24:16, John 20:14)...

And yet, He retained His crucifixion wounds (John 20:27).

Reactions: L.A.M.B.