"What have you done for me lately?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Scripture suggests to me we that are judged, not by what we have done, but by what we are doing now:

[17] "Yet your people say, `The way of the Lord is not just'; when it is their own way that is not just.
[18] When the righteous turns from his righteousness, and commits iniquity, he shall die for it.
[19] And when the wicked turns from his wickedness, and does what is lawful and right, he shall live by it.
[20] Yet you say, `The way of the Lord is not just.' O house of Israel, I will judge each of you according to his ways." Ezekiel 33:17-20 RSV

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born again believers are forgiven and will not face judgment only their works will be judged for what rewards they will receive.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born again believers are forgiven and will not face judgment only their works will be judged for what rewards they will receive.
What happens if a born again believer becomes lackadaisical and forgets God?