What Things Would you Like to See, Functioning In Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are some things I would love to see in a church environment

1. Multicultural - members from all races joined together in worship to God.
2. Biblical - preaching the word and also relating that word into today's world.
3. Spirit Filled - expecting that the Holy Spirit will turn up in power when the word is preached, souls are saved and also in corporate worship.

4. Leaders - who are genuine, caring and selfless about those whom they have to one day, make an account.
5. Social - On all levels from the creche to the elderly. Everyone can enjoy some kind of social gathering.

I will stop there. Please add ore or create your own list....
True discipleship, making disciples. Its absent universally is all churches in America. No one has the time to truly make disciples. Its not a once a week thing. Its literally doing life with them all of the time just like Jesus and the Apostles modeled. The cost is to much therefore its not being done. Our greatest most valuable asset is our time. We only put our time into things we value and hold dear to us. With full time jobs, family, church life etc..... who has the time to make disciples and pouring ourselves into another person ?

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I would like to see the Church become an integral part of their community. A lighthouse in a very dark world. A place that represents hope when there is no hope...

Reactions: Lambano

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apostles teaching the truth to all nations Matt 28:19 with out error Jn 20:23 caring for our souls!