When He Returns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I actually read some of that and it is quite an interesting read...thanks for sharing!
some of his other articles are pretty good too, Ruth is great, Hands, Colors, Marriage is awesome, etc. He is like Pentecostal near as i can tell, believes in a literal rapture, etc, very deterministic, but he still has some amazing insights. His astrology charts in Current Events can be chilling; never done for future events tho, etc. Ah, this one will label the planets with his designations, as he eschews "Mars, Venus" etc, and it's also a primer of sorts Christ in the Solar System
hi Larry! :)

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
SAVIOR
merc.gif
FIRST PLANET

Defining Characteristics

• Hidden from view
  • Year: 87.969 = 88 days
  • Rotation Period: 3 times per 2 revolutions
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • i mean how freaky is this, "hidden," "3 and 2," even "88" prolly...
  • and if you can figure out how to donate money to this guy short of paid private investigation i'd preciate it if you'd say how

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SAVIOR
merc.gif
FIRST PLANET

Defining Characteristics

• Hidden from view
  • Year: 87.969 = 88 days
  • Rotation Period: 3 times per 2 revolutions
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • i mean how freaky is this, "hidden," "3 and 2," even "88" prolly...
  • and fwiw you cannot send this guy any money, i have tried very hard
I was watching Marilyn Hickey and she has a book out about the signs in the heavens and it is so interesting in that she went through and shows how relevant the meaning of the constellations are in relation to Bible prophesy...
Watch the video when you get a chance.
Signs in the Heavens - Marilyn Hickey (J1565)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I was watching Marilyn Hickey and she has a book out about the signs in the heavens and it is so interesting in that she went through and shows how relevant the meaning of the constellations are in relation to Bible prophesy...
Watch the video when you get a chance.
Signs in the Heavens - Marilyn Hickey (J1565)
ok, cool! i think i've seen that one, or a similar one, some great parallels in there too. Imo a lot of the time (with Larry too) they are just finding what they are seeking, iow sometimes water is just water, or we have a better expression for that but i'm tired now, but you get me. Anyway every now and then some bit is really striking, huh

Reactions: Heart2Soul