When You See the Abomination of Desolation Stand in the Holy Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that makes my soul happy . I suspect you dont accept EMERGENT lies either . Watch out for the southern baptist convention
they too have sold out . And i have a strong hunch you dont follow the false prosperity gospel , nor liberal theology .
Watch out cause even the evangelicals are selling us out my friend .
I have good news though . THE LAMBS are GONNA FOLLOW JESUS . YES WE ARE . LET THE KING BE PRAISED .
I'm just a little lamb holding tightly to Jesus. I'm not reaching for anything else.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it will be more about only one to be worshiped, the beast. No other religion will be tolerated. The harlot will incorporate all idolatrous worship, the beast will demand worship only for itself.

Much love!
Investigate what this inclusive religoin is all about . It is about humanity , creation . ITS HERE MY FRIEND . ITS HERE .
And due to the fact that most all religoins look for some kind of coming savoir , one that will establish WORLD peace
THEY all getting set up for it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is spearheaded by the Church of Rome....its tentacles reaching into all branches of Christendom
You got that right my friend . Its like a spider that has spun many webs and at the center o that web waits ROME to gather all unto her
This will be centered , however , IN JERSUALEM itself . AND its moving quite fast .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does this mean then that you do not think God will be doing more of that? Using material foreshadowings, yet to come?

Much love!
All reality is found in Jesus.....all future unfolding (development) will mirror this principal.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for the record, I think a temple will be built in Jerusalem following the Gog/Magog destruction, at which time the church is raptured, during the 70th week of Daniel.

Following seeing their enemies destroyed by fire from heaven, Israel will build their temple, which they already have prepared, with no one to stop them, and a massive display from God. Ezekiel records an earthquake at that time which starts in Israel and spreads throughout the earth. I imagine some will say this earthquake is something other than the earth itself quaking, but I'll stick with that.

The church is raptured, the Jews are worshiping in their temple, the 2 witnesses are prophesying, and the beast is rising. The witnesses will be killed, the son of perdition sits in their temple, and those who will heed Jesus' words flee from Jerusalem and Judea, to the wilderness, to be nourished there by God.

Much love!
It does sound very earthly. Well, earth focused.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read your second sentence . YOU got it spot on right . this whole new we are one world relgion , IS FOCUSED ON THE EARTH
not GOD . all about climate change , all about etc . yeah it grows daily too
John 8:23 KJV
[23] And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

the dust can only witness the dust.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Great answer! Succinct! I love it!

OK, my next question would be, how does that fit into the surrounding context about the day not coming, and like that?

Much love!
yes, this abomination is progressive....it builds and builds.....it will attempt to enslave the whole world and then 'the day' will come where it is cut short by Jesus' return. His return will be a rescue mission for God's people.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, this abomination is progressive....it builds and builds.....it will attempt to enslave the whole world and then 'the day' will come where it is cut short by Jesus' return. His return will be a rescue mission for God's people.
He’s already returned. We are His body.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it will be more about only one to be worshiped, the beast. No other religion will be tolerated. The harlot will incorporate all idolatrous worship, the beast will demand worship only for itself.

Much love!
The thing that comes to mind for me in this scenerio, is that the world is reading the bible too.
Let's say the devil knows the scriptures. And he will create a physical replica of what is a spiritual truth.
Self-fulfilling prophecy. The world is waiting to see with their eyes this fulfillment of prophecy.
Jesus says the Kingdom of God comes without observation.

I believe the man of sin is me, sitting in this body/temple, showing myself that I am God.
I bring upon myself /me acting as God the abomination, and by it bring upon myself desolation.
It is only when we have submitted to the Lord, have died with Christ been made alive through his ressurection in us, that we can shout:
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

The residue of what's left of the I in me is consumed. The ego is no more to be found.

1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

thinking...
Hugs

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing that comes to mind for me in this scenerio, is that the world is reading the bible too.
Let's say the devil knows the scriptures. And he will create a physical replica of what is a spiritual truth.
Self-fulfilling prophecy. The world is waiting to see with their eyes this fulfillment of prophecy.

I believe the man of sin is me, sitting in this body/temple, showing myself that I am God.
I bring upon myself /me acting as God the abomination, and by it bring upon myself desolation.
It is only when we have submitted to the Lord, have died with Christ been made alive through his ressurection in us, that we can shout:

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

The residue of what's left of the I in me is consumed. The ego is no more to be found.

1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

thinking...
Hugs
Amen.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

thinking...
Hugs
Ecclesiastes 3:18 KJV
[18] I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
Revelation 13:18 KJV
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Reactions: Ziggy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiastes 3:18 KJV
[18] I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
Revelation 13:18 KJV
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
I believe it’s the measurements of the outer court.

Reactions: Ziggy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just for the record, I think a temple will be built in Jerusalem following the Gog/Magog destruction, at which time the church is raptured, during the 70th week of Daniel.

Following seeing their enemies destroyed by fire from heaven, Israel will build their temple, which they already have prepared, with no one to stop them, and a massive display from God. Ezekiel records an earthquake at that time which starts in Israel and spreads throughout the earth. I imagine some will say this earthquake is something other than the earth itself quaking, but I'll stick with that.

The church is raptured, the Jews are worshiping in their temple, the 2 witnesses are prophesying, and the beast is rising. The witnesses will be killed, the son of perdition sits in their temple, and those who will heed Jesus' words flee from Jerusalem and Judea, to the wilderness, to be nourished there by God.

Much love!
A misunderstanding of the 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel will throw all eschatology into a confusing and wrong direction.
The error is the separation of the 70th week from the continuum of the prophecy. This view is one of eisegesis not exegesis.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it’s the measurements of the outer court.
sounds like a triangle to me.

6 on both sides and across the bottom.
We have this pyramid on the back of the dollar bill.
Illuminati uses the pyramid with the all seing eye.

I know the number is spiritual.. but so isn't the forces of mammon and evil.

The outer court ... on the outside of the city?
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Hugs

Reactions: Waiting on him