• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is your sin?

Covered by the blood of Christ on the cross. And now left behind in a lake in my home town some years ago. Washed clean of sin, I arose as did Christ resurrected, in a new body, as one reborn through the love and sacrifice of Emmanuel. And being indwelt with his holy spirit, am now redeemed, no longer known as a sinner, but as a child of God alive and forgiven in the light of his grace and cared for and carried forth, as one who is alive and precious and wrapped in his grace.
Thank you God! Amen.
not saying that you're right or wromg, but you have a NEW BODY?..... now, or a NEW spirit?

and two, are you saying that you have no sin?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not saying that you're right or wromg, but you have a NEW BODY?..... now, or a NEW spirit?

and two, are you saying that you have no sin?
Make no mistake, it is not yours to say if I am right or wrong. That was my testimony.
You don't know that the Baptizing work of the Holy Spirit insures the Christian is grafted into the body of Christ?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know that the Baptizing work of the Holy Spirit insures the Christian is grafted into the body of Christ?
so is that a NEW BODY, or a new, renewed spirit? yes or no.

and two, are you saying, in the Baptizing work of the Holy Spirit, you have no sin, right now, correct? yes or no.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 4:23 "And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;"

1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
see, it just like as one poster ignorantly states, "why keep confessing?". the same reason why the Holy Spirit makes intersession. if we was so sin free, why do then the Holy Spirit make intersession for us? or why do we need an advocate? see 1 John 2:1.

PICJAG

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so is that a NEW BODY, or a new, renewed spirit? yes or no.

and two, are you saying, in the Baptizing work of the Holy Spirit, you have no sin, right now, correct? yes or no.

PICJAG
Guess what? This isn't anything I need to defend to you. Work your efforts at sabotaging peoples spirits in your own home. Not here.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess what? This isn't anything I need to defend to you. Work your efforts at sabotaging peoples spirits in your own home. Not here.
first thanks for the reply, second, we can take this as you have no answer to defend what you said? also who is sabotaging who? now if what you say is true, then the scriptures will support what is true, but a lie will not stand with TRUTH.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, we can take this as you have no answer to defend what you said? also who is sabotaging who? now if what you say is true, then the scriptures will support what is true, but a lie will not stand with TRUTH.

PICJAG
We? You often presume to speak for many when you speak ignorantly and with the hubris of the fool, as yourself. Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.
No one need speak to you at all when you finish your nonsense with that line. God's holy word is beyond you. You intend to take issue with the individual Christian, using God's word as your cover. You don't know the scriptures or you'd not take issue with a thing I said because what I said comports with them. And that is beyond your comprehension. And that is because your purpose here is ad hom. To attack the individual who happens to be Christian using their faith as your weapon.

Your end game is to assault the Christian using your ridiculous closing remarks as a deflection intended to inform those you target. When they respond to your attacks, they're actually contending against God's holy word.
That's a lie of course. When any Christian here rebuffs your behavior they're rebuffing you and your chosen behavior. And, most importantly, your blasphemy of the holy spirit whose words you employ as your weapon against those Christians you target.

The truth is, it is you who argue against God's holy word. And with purpose and intent.
That's why you boast yourself to be a spiritual saboteur. And I do agree that you are that. What you don't realize however and to your eternal surprise is, it is your spirit your behaviors are sabotaging.

I understand how you're unaware of what sin was before one comes into salvation and what sin is not afterward.
As someone said already, only the leading of the holy spirit will assist that understanding. You are mute to that because you are not here for the priceless precious cause of Christ. You're here representing as the silhouette of the other guy.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wholeheartedly agree with you in regard to those who want to be holy, who struggle with sin. But there is alas such a thing as wilful sin, deliberate and flagrant. Such as the notable sinner at Corinth, such must be dealt with by the assembly and brought to repentance.

But yes the way of holiness is to recognise that it has been done for us, is a finished work which we must walk in.
I think that in the case of some intractable sin that we haven't gotten a handle on any other way, God will discipline us, that is, disciple us, training as you train a child, and His training WILL BE effective!

;)

Much love!

Reactions: Billy Evmur

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Such as the notable sinner at Corinth, such must be dealt with by the assembly and brought to repentance.

Absolutely.

There is also Titus 3:10 that tells a Minister to deal with a heretic, 2-3 times.
If they won't respond, then Paul teaches that they are subverted within themselves, and the Minister is supposed to get rid of them.
Not keep them around, not pray for them, not let them hang out on the forum causing chaos, or in the congregation causing strife and chaos.
Now where this situation can turn spiritually queer, is if all the Mods on a forum are heretics, and if the Minister is a Heretic.
So, in that Case, they get rid of real LIGHT, because all they know is darkness.

And something else.....
Your verse points out that a Christian who is a WILLFUL sinner, ... one who does this knowingly and repeatedly, is still born again, and is still going to heaven.
So i guess there is hope for all the Believers who sat there watching ""Game of Thrones"" for 7-8 yrs, .. watching the sex, the rapes, ect..., and enjoyed it.

Reader...Last time i checked.....>If you know that something is "dirty", and will contain nudity and sensuality, and you watch that movie on Netflix, you have just "willfully sinned" again....
Thought i'd pass that along to all the finger pointers around here who exist in "holier then tho" land.

So, We note that Paul just gives the young fornicator, who is having sex with his Dad's new wife... a time out.
The reason i point this out, is because forums are full of a certain type of heretic, who is lost in Hebrews, and uses 10:26, to try to prove that a christian who willfully sins, is going to hell.
So, its good that we have this situation with the fornicating boy, who is saved, shown to us in the NT......that Paul is dealing with,.... as we see that the boy didnt lose his salvation, while he was willfully sinning, but he was shown the door and later the church door was opened to him again.

Reactions: Billy Evmur

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We? You often presume to speak for many when you speak ignorantly and with the hubris of the fool, as yourself. Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.
No one need speak to you at all when you finish your nonsense with that line. God's holy word is beyond you. You intend to take issue with the individual Christian, using God's word as your cover. You don't know the scriptures or you'd not take issue with a thing I said because what I said comports with them. And that is beyond your comprehension. And that is because your purpose here is ad hom. To attack the individual who happens to be Christian using their faith as your weapon.

Your end game is to assault the Christian using your ridiculous closing remarks as a deflection intended to inform those you target. When they respond to your attacks, they're actually contending against God's holy word.
That's a lie of course. When any Christian here rebuffs your behavior they're rebuffing you and your chosen behavior. And, most importantly, your blasphemy of the holy spirit whose words you employ as your weapon against those Christians you target.

The truth is, it is you who argue against God's holy word. And with purpose and intent.
That's why you boast yourself to be a spiritual saboteur. And I do agree that you are that. What you don't realize however and to your eternal surprise is, it is your spirit your behaviors are sabotaging.

I understand how you're unaware of what sin was before one comes into salvation and what sin is not afterward.
As someone said already, only the leading of the holy spirit will assist that understanding. You are mute to that because you are not here for the priceless precious cause of Christ. You're here representing as the silhouette of the other guy.
first thanks for your reply, and second, after all of your huffing and puffing you have no scripture to reprove what I have said?... thought so.

MY END GAME? lol, lol, lol, lol. you have no clue as to what is happening to yourself and a few others, ... do you? no, for Psalms 110:1 is in effect. ..:D YIKES!

PICJAG

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God does see sin in the believer but then He sees Christ and so passes over it as to the ultimate penalty for sin which is death, In Christ we are sons and He treats us accordingly ... He will chide sin and He will chastise us but damn us He cannot.

John says when we sin we sin in the light, awesome thought.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1.) If the born again, are "IN Christ", and are "ONE" with God and Christ, can sin exist there?

2,) If being born again, means to be born INTO GOD's Spirit, being made worthy to be there by "the righteousness of God in Christ", as "made Righteous", as "The gift of Righteousness", is there any sin found there?

3.) If we the born again, are the Temple of the Holy Spirit, and God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are IN US, can sin be found there?

4.) If all the born again exist eternally as #1 and #2, #3 then does any sin exist there?
Paul most definitely did not hold your Gnostic beliefs about body and spirit, that's for sure.....

2 Corinthians 7:1
...let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

1 Corinthians 6:13-15
The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God does see sin in the believer but then He sees Christ and so passes over it as to the ultimate penalty for sin which is death, In Christ we are sons and He treats us accordingly ... He will chide sin and He will chastise us but damn us He cannot.
John says when we sin we sin in the light, awesome thought.

Yes, thats awesome.

Also, Jesus is the Light of the world, and we are the Children OF = THE LIGHT< and God exists as A Spirit, in THE LIGHT.
That Light is Righteousness, Truth, Wisdom, Power......ect.

So, the born again, are a part OF that Light, by being born again INTO GOD, and existing at all times, as... "IN CHRIST"< who is THE Light.
WE are "children of the Light", "translated from darkness = TO LIGHT".......from the devil's kingdom, INTO God's Kingdom of LIGHT, that is the "Kingdom of God", is where we now and forever exist.

The part of us that exists in THAT LIGHT< cannot sin, as its a part of the Light,... and that is is the born again part of us, that is "incorruptible".
Sin does not affect this, as this is our born again Spirit, that is "circumcised from the flesh".
So, sin, exists in the soul realm, (mind), and that part is not changed into "incorruptible", which is why we are told to "renew our mind" and reckon that old man (that mind of the flesh) dead, as it was crucified with Christ.

See, if our mind was already renewed....then we'd not have to renew it.
Our born again Spirit is renewed as a "new creation IN Christ", but we, the born again, have to renew our own minds.
This is all and strictly related to how you BELIEVE, which plays out as your lifestyle.

If you believe wrong, after you are born again, you will live wrong.
If you believe right, after you are born again, you will live right.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul most definitely did not hold your Gnostic beliefs about body and spirit, that's for sure.....

2 Corinthians 7:1
...let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

1 Corinthians 6:13-15
The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never!

What you've posted has nothing to do with "gnosticism", as you are one more who is ignorant regarding what that stuff is all about.
"ignorant" is not related to "IQ"....its related to having no understanding of a subject, which is to be ignorant of it.
So, let me help you with that, Ferris..

If you knew anything about gnosticism.., of which you dont...... you would know that the Father of "gnosticism", was probably the disciple of a disciple of Paul.
This is Valentinus.
If you knew anything about this Father of the Gnostics, you'd know that he almost became a Pope.
You might want to do some research on that interesting history of the Catholic Church.

Also, if you understood Paul's understanding, of "the mind of the flesh" that is not who we are as "incorruptible seed", or a "new creation in Christ".. then you would not be found tripping over my Threads or over Pauline Theology as found in them.

Here is something for you ..

"Gnostics" teach that there is no need for a Cross, as there is no need for a Savior, as there is no SIN in the world that needs to be forgiven.
So, that is anti-Christ theology.
Thats also Mary Baker Eddy and Scientology, FYI.

I teach that if Christ does not become your sin bearing Savior, you exist as . John 3:36, and if you die as a Christ Rejector, you will pay for that SIN of Christ rejection, first, by going to Hell, followed by the Lake of Fire.
I also teach that being water baptism is NOT how you are born again.

So you think on all that before you use the world "gnostic" to try to use that lie against me here, again.

Paul certainly taught, as i do... that there is Sin, and God redeemed the world's Sin, via John 3:16, and each of us needs to be saved, or as Jesus said, "we will die in our sin."

So, you need to learn more more and listen more, and keep your immature fingers that you like to point, locked down tight.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, thats awesome.

Also, Jesus is the Light of the world, and we are the Children OF = THE LIGHT< and God exists as A Spirit, in THE LIGHT.
That Light is Righteousness, Truth, Wisdom, Power......ect.

So, the born again, are a part OF that Light, by being born again INTO GOD, and existing at all times, as... "IN CHRIST"< who is THE Light.
WE are "children of the Light", "translated from darkness = TO LIGHT".......from the devil's kingdom, INTO God's Kingdom of LIGHT, that is the "Kingdom of God", is where we now and forever exist.

The part of us that exists in THAT LIGHT< cannot sin, as its a part of the Light,... and that is is the born again part of us, that is "incorruptible".
Sin does not affect this, as this is our born again Spirit, that is "circumcised from the flesh".
So, sin, exists in the soul realm, (mind), and that part is not changed into "incorruptible", which is why we are told to "renew our mind" and reckon that old man (that mind of the flesh) dead, as it was crucified with Christ.

See, if our mind was already renewed....then we'd not have to renew it.
Our born again Spirit is renewed as a "new creation IN Christ", but we, the born again, have to renew our own minds.
This is all and strictly related to how you BELIEVE, which plays out as your lifestyle.

If you believe wrong, after you are born again, you will live wrong.
If you believe right, after you are born again, you will live right.

All sin comes from not believing what God says.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, We note that Paul just gives the young fornicator, who is having sex with his Dad's new wife... a time out.
The reason i point this out, is because forums are full of a certain type of heretic, who is lost in Hebrews, and uses 10:26, to try to prove that a christian who willfully sins, is going to hell.
Paul says this man's sinful flesh has to be crucified "so that his spirit may be saved on the Day of the Lord"—1 Corinthians 5:5. That means this person is not saved in his willful sin. You say he is.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your verse points out that a Christian who is a WILLFUL sinner, ... one who does this knowingly and repeatedly, is still born again, and is still going to heaven.
So i guess there is hope for all the Believers who sat there watching ""Game of Thrones"" for 7-8 yrs, .. watching the sex, the rapes, ect..., and enjoyed it.

Reader...Last time i checked.....>If you know that something is "dirty", and will contain nudity and sensuality, and you watch that movie on Netflix, you have just "willfully sinned" again....
Thought i'd pass that along to all the finger pointers around here who exist in "holier then tho" land.
Call it what it is. It's pornography. I've never watched it but I know about it from a ministry that exposed it for what it is. I've been purposely stopping myself from using this very example of Christians willfully sinning. Based on my conversations with people in the church, in my estimation this is the sin of 90% of the evangelical church. If people who go by the name of Christ are willfully sinning this way they need to wake up. They are not ready to meet Christ when he returns.

3But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. 4Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Ephesians 5:3-5

34“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:34-36
The immoral Christian needs to find out for themselves if they're being immoral because they aren't saved to begin with or because they've fallen away into willfully sinning because of a 'works don't matter' teaching.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you've posted has nothing to do with "gnosticism", as you are one more who is ignorant regarding what that stuff is all about.
"ignorant" is not related to "IQ"....its related to having no understanding of a subject, which is to be ignorant of it.
So, let me help you with that, Ferris..

If you knew anything about gnosticism.., of which you dont...... you would know that the Father of "gnosticism", was probably the disciple of a disciple of Paul.
This is Valentinus.
If you knew anything about this Father of the Gnostics, you'd know that he almost became a Pope.
You might want to do some research on that interesting history of the Catholic Church.

Also, if you understood Paul's understanding, of "the mind of the flesh" that is not who we are as "incorruptible seed", or a "new creation in Christ".. then you would not be found tripping over my Threads or over Pauline Theology as found in them.

Here is something for you ..

"Gnostics" teach that there is no need for a Cross, as there is no need for a Savior, as there is no SIN in the world that needs to be forgiven.
So, that is anti-Christ theology.
Thats also Mary Baker Eddy and Scientology, FYI.

I teach that if Christ does not become your sin bearing Savior, you exist as . John 3:36, and if you die as a Christ Rejector, you will pay for that SIN of Christ rejection, first, by going to Hell, followed by the Lake of Fire.
I also teach that being water baptism is NOT how you are born again.

So you think on all that before you use the world "gnostic" to try to use that lie against me here, again.

Paul certainly taught, as i do... that there is Sin, and God redeemed the world's Sin, via John 3:16, and each of us needs to be saved, or as Jesus said, "we will die in our sin."

So, you need to learn more more and listen more, and keep your immature fingers that you like to point, locked down tight.
Gnostic belief—the flesh doesn't matter and has no bearing on the spirit realm. Easily debunked by the scriptures....

The body is not intended for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14 By His power God raised the Lord from the dead, and He will raise us also.15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 1 Corinthians 6:13-14

1 ...let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. 2 Corinthians 7:1

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul says this man's sinful flesh has to be crucified

Ferris, the old man is already crucified with Christ.
That is wny Paul tells you to "reckon it dead".
See, if it was not already, you could not reckon it Dead.

Paul is not telling you to reckon what is alive, as dead.
He's telling you to exist in your mind of faith as understanding what has happened to your "old man"
Its Crucified with Christ.
Its DEAD.
So, SEE IT THAT WAY.
Thats the idea., as that is the reality.