Ziggy
Well-Known Member
Even though I am a woman, I don't prefer a woman president. Women are too emotional. And Amy has a hard time deciding between Legitimate American Citizens and Birthright Citizenship according to the Constitution.I think that woman Amy Barrett would make a fine leader, she is a mother a devout Christian and listens to both head and heart, she is very well educated too.
![]()
Listening to the Law: Reflections on the Court and Cons…
From Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett, a glimpse…www.goodreads.com
Bari Weiss interviewed her last september
If the DSA get in they said they will do away with the Presidency and the Senate and the Supreme Court.
So maybe it won't make a difference what We the People want in the end eh?
Vote Blue just out of curiosity.
Frankly, Dad is 91 and I'm 61, neither of us can get any home health care because the system sucks. So yeah lets go Blue that will fix it. LOL
We're on our way home soon anyways.
Hugs