• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who should be U.S. President in 2028?

  • A Democratic candidate

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13

Ziggy

Well-Known Member
Oct 19, 2020
12,368
10,417
113
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I think that woman Amy Barrett would make a fine leader, she is a mother a devout Christian and listens to both head and heart, she is very well educated too.

Bari Weiss interviewed her last september
Even though I am a woman, I don't prefer a woman president. Women are too emotional. And Amy has a hard time deciding between Legitimate American Citizens and Birthright Citizenship according to the Constitution.

If the DSA get in they said they will do away with the Presidency and the Senate and the Supreme Court.
So maybe it won't make a difference what We the People want in the end eh?
Vote Blue just out of curiosity.

Frankly, Dad is 91 and I'm 61, neither of us can get any home health care because the system sucks. So yeah lets go Blue that will fix it. LOL
We're on our way home soon anyways.

Hugs
 
  • Haha
Reactions: amigo de christo

JimKnox

Active Member
Jun 27, 2026
467
195
43
Western Idaho
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
That's Bible!

Romans 13:1

1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
It is still a cop out.
It is a non-answer answer.
Everyone on this forum knows that it is God who appoints national leaders for His purposes.
But YOU did not answer the question.
You dodged it, so it was a cop out.
 

Jack

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
16,940
6,315
113
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is still a cop out.
It is a non-answer answer.
Everyone on this forum knows that it is God who appoints national leaders for His purposes.
But YOU did not answer the question.
You dodged it, so it was a cop out.
Your opinions do not overrule God. God does not obey you. Everyone you vote for who loses is a vote against God. God put Trump in office to bless Israel, and Trump did indeed! See how God works?

Romans 13:1

1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
 

JimKnox

Active Member
Jun 27, 2026
467
195
43
Western Idaho
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Your opinions do not overrule God. God does not obey you. Everyone you vote for who loses is a vote against God. God put Trump in office to bless Israel, and Trump did indeed! See how God works?

Romans 13:1

1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
I was recently talking to someone about how our opponents make up things about us then they burn up their scarecrow.
And here you are!
 

Jack

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
16,940
6,315
113
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was recently talking to someone about how our opponents make up things about us then they burn up their scarecrow.
And here you are!
God doesn't take your advice! Understand? I seriously doubt that you do. How long have you STRUGGLED with English?

Romans 13:1
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities.
For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
 

Jack

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
16,940
6,315
113
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jack,

Knowing God appoints, who would you like God to appoint as our next President?

W
It really doesn't matter to me. God gave it to Satan but He can still overrule Satan.

Luke 4:5-6

5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Jesus did not dispute this!!! This world is on death's door! Yes, including America.
 
Last edited:

JimKnox

Active Member
Jun 27, 2026
467
195
43
Western Idaho
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
It really doesn't matter to me. God gave it to Satan but He can still overrule Satan.

Luke 4:5-6

5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
(Rolls eyes)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wrangler

JimKnox

Active Member
Jun 27, 2026
467
195
43
Western Idaho
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
@Jack
One the one hand you say it is up to God yet on the other hand you say it is up to Satan?

Confused huh?
That's ok. We all get that way sometimes; especially when we are so prideful that we MUST ALWAYS be right.
 

Jack

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
16,940
6,315
113
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack, this thread is about your opinion and not Scripture.
Sorry, I thought this was a Christian forum.

Ok, my opinion is God is always right.

Romans 13:1

1 There is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Which clearly means that everyone who voted for Trump when he lost voted against God!
 
Last edited:
  • Praying
Reactions: amigo de christo

Joel Pack

New Member
Apr 21, 2018
10
5
3
Roanoke
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Using a metaphor, America is like a ship that is listing, or tilting to one side, and is in danger. It is not difficult to list all the problems we have, both here and around the globe (which I won't list here).

The definition of listing is: "uneven weight distribution or water flooding into the hull". Weight that is uneven means that we are not working together, since there is so much divisiveness, name calling, and threatening among our leaders. The water flooding into the hull is like all the demonstrations, sit ins, protesters, marchers and so on who are speaking out for drastic changes.

I don't think we can be called "the shinning city on a hill" anymore that was used by President Reagan. Everyone is familiar with 2 Chronicles 7:14, I'm sure. If we don't have the humility to do what the verse calls for, then I think this ship will continue to list.
The next president (which I haven't decided to vote for yet) will have a major job of rising to the occasion. I pray every day for that man to come forward, and I hope, as one poster said, that it will be a man that God appoints.
 
  • Like
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
39,288
63,391
113
54
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Even though I am a woman, I don't prefer a woman president. Women are too emotional. And Amy has a hard time deciding between Legitimate American Citizens and Birthright Citizenship according to the Constitution.

If the DSA get in they said they will do away with the Presidency and the Senate and the Supreme Court.
So maybe it won't make a difference what We the People want in the end eh?
Vote Blue just out of curiosity.

Frankly, Dad is 91 and I'm 61, neither of us can get any home health care because the system sucks. So yeah lets go Blue that will fix it. LOL
We're on our way home soon anyways.

Hugs
well you do make a good point sister . I just got tickled when i read it .
 

amigo de christo

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
39,288
63,391
113
54
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Well lets see . not rubio and double darn sure not vance . And not a democrat .
Vance would be the worst president ever .
Not cause he is dumb . no but because that man is TEN fold the ecumeincal interfaith man
That any other of them i have yet to see .
I have an idea . How about Amigo for president and my vp , well it sure wont be the pope
or anyone connected to anything ecumeincal .
So who wants to be my vp . The bible , That GOD , HIS CHRIST . that be the motto .
Time to make bible reading great again . how about that slogan .
SO any volunteers to be my vp . Do be prepared to wear lots of armour . cause
my pointing to JESUS and the scriptures , LOTS of bullets gonna be flying at us . so
Any volunteers . VOTE AMIGO .
 

amigo de christo

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
39,288
63,391
113
54
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Using a metaphor, America is like a ship that is listing, or tilting to one side, and is in danger. It is not difficult to list all the problems we have, both here and around the globe (which I won't list here).

The definition of listing is: "uneven weight distribution or water flooding into the hull". Weight that is uneven means that we are not working together, since there is so much divisiveness, name calling, and threatening among our leaders. The water flooding into the hull is like all the demonstrations, sit ins, protesters, marchers and so on who are speaking out for drastic changes.

I don't think we can be called "the shinning city on a hill" anymore that was used by President Reagan. Everyone is familiar with 2 Chronicles 7:14, I'm sure. If we don't have the humility to do what the verse calls for, then I think this ship will continue to list.
The next president (which I haven't decided to vote for yet) will have a major job of rising to the occasion. I pray every day for that man to come forward, and I hope, as one poster said, that it will be a man that God appoints.
Amigo for president . any volunteers to be my Vp .
How about this for a slogan . TIME to make bible reading GREAT AGAIN .
 

amigo de christo

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
39,288
63,391
113
54
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Sorry, I thought this was a Christian forum.

Ok, my opinion is God is always right.

Romans 13:1

1 There is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Which clearly means that everyone who voted for Trump when he lost voted against God!
well if i ever make any threads again , FEEL FREE TO LOAD it with lots of scriptures . Loads of them my friend .
But as far as what you wrote about Trump . No sir i didnt vote for any of them . And it dont mean i voted against GOD .
Though GOD allows WHO he allows to win . HE did allow biden . DO ya really THINK , however , it meant
GOD was well pleased WITH biden . A RESOUNDING NO HE was not well pleased with biden .
And the way Trump n vance and that paula nar led realm are decieving us into the ecmeincal plan .
I AM QUITE certain GOD is not well pleased with HIM either .