Who is HE?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Jesus Christ means "YAHWEH is the savior and the anointed one"
  • YAHWEH means "HE is"
  • Jesus Christ means "HE is the savior and the anointed one"
So tell me now, who is HE?
He is God.
homeicon.gif

Strong's Greek Search: jesus christ

2424. Iésous
Iésous: Jesus or Joshua, the name of the Messiah, also three other Isr.
Original Word: Ἰησοῦς, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: Iésous
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-sooce')
Definition: Jesus or Joshua, the name of the Messiah, also three other Isr
Usage: Jesus; the Greek form of Joshua; Jesus, son of Eliezer; Jesus, surnamed Justus.

G5547 - christos - Strong's Greek Lexicon (KJV)

Reactions: justbyfaith

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He shifted out of eternity into time...and in doing so He did not cease to dwell in eternity.
now he shifted?, but is that not the same one person?, so explain how he, the ONE PERSON who shifted, was in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, himself while shifted?... :p I cain't believe this, nor wait for the answer...... oh well.... your answer please.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now he shifted?, but is that not the same one person?, so explain how he, the ONE PERSON who shifted, was in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, himself while shifted?... :p I cain't believe this, nor wait for the answer...... oh well.... your answer please.

PICJAG
I think that I'm not going to be able to explain it to you adequately; you need the illumination of the Holy Spirit to help you with these doctrines.

I would suggest asking the Lord to give you the understanding that you need.

Reactions: WaterSong

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
and who is the Lord? let the bible tell us, John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am."
WELL, Jesus is "Lord", and he's the Almighty. that prove you in ERROR, for the Bible do say he's the Most High. is the passage clear enough?

now from the Lips of the Lord Jesus, John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." BINGO.

now one MORE, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" and form here is Nature, meaning "Spirit".

now g momey... :) is there anyone "EQUAL" with God? if so post scripture, with book, chapter, and verse. well Jesus just told you that he is God, and there is only ONE "GOD".

cain't wait for your answer.

now don't go off on a tanget, just answer my question.... please.

thanks in advance.

PICJAG

look at the beginning of Revo, it was given to Jesus by the Father. there is two of them.

remember the thread OP one MUST believe Jesus is the Most HIgh!!!!! my salvation is on the line, an eternity of burning in hell, and yet not one passage that says you must believe Jesus is the Most High or you go to hell. not one passage that says Jesus is the Most High.

if everything, and i mean EVERYTHING rides on this one belief, why is it not plainly written, commanded, verbatim anywhere in scripture? something of so much importance and it all hinges on an interpretation?
that does not sound like "good news" at all to me, it sounds like something from a horror movie.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my salvation is on the line, an eternity of burning in hell, and yet not one passage that says you must believe Jesus is the Most High or you go to hell. not one passage that says Jesus is the Most High.

You don't accept the scripture in question (John 8:24) at face value.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
look at the beginning of Revo, it was given to Jesus by the Father. there is two of them.
First thanks for the reply, second, are you sure it's two? lets see if what you say is true. Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

well jaybird, that sure seem like it's two people/persons, don't it? but lets break it down and see if it's so. God here, I'm assuming, you're in reference to the Father.... correct.. well in Revelation 1:1 here someone sent his angel to his servant John correct...... now lets see who sent "his" angel to John.

the angel himself tell us who sent him, listen........ the angel who was sent is speaking, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

ok Jaybird, the angel said, the "Lord God" of the holy prophets sent him. now is the Lord God of the holy prophets, again of the holy prophets, that God, who sent his angel, it the Lord God the "Father, or the Son ho sent the "his" angel. read this again for clarity.

now, was it A. the Father who sent his angel. or B. the son who sen his angel to John........ your answer pleae, just A or B please.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that I'm not going to be able to explain it to you adequately; you need the illumination of the Holy Spirit to help you with these doctrines.

I would suggest asking the Lord to give you the understanding that you need.
First thanks for the reply, second, give me something to read so the Holy Spirit and I can understand what you believe here. and you can start with your definition of "shifted". looking to hear from you.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, give me something to read so the Holy Spirit and I can understand what you believe here. and you can start with your definition of "shifted". looking to hear from you.

PICJAG
It means that God is in two places at one time: eternity and time.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means that God is in two places at one time: eternity and time.
first thanks for the reply, is this what shifted means? well we already have a definition for that. is not God everywhere?, scripture, Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?"Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD." THAT'S CALLED OMINPRESENT.... :eek: so I'm asking of his Intrinsic Spatial in that flesh as a person that he MANIFESTED in. now if you don't have any other definition to describe .... "Shifted", then you're back at square one. for if the same one person as you said before is the same ONE person, Father, son, and Holy Ghost, you still have to answer was it all of God, (that same ONE PERSON), who manifested in the flesh, was it a part of that one Spirit/Person, (which even you know is out), or that leave again either all of the one person was G2758 κενόω kenoo, and you know that's out also. so what is you left with? now if you go down the road that all of the same one person was G2758 κενόω kenoo,, as before how he upheld the creation..... and since you cannot go with a part of the ONE SAME person. and your shifted idea failed, now what?

well let us help you out, understand, you was on the right track when you said before that "BOTH", well that's the closes you came so for. Both don't mean separate and distinct according to his (NATURE), no, BOTH is exactly what G243 Allos, (|Another) describe in EQUALLYING Sharing his NATURE in Intrinsic Spatial while in the the G2758 κενόω kenoo state. listen, G243 ,"ANOTHER", Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

understand JBF, the numerical difference is the "BOTH" which you said, but failed to understand. and the same sort is the SAME ONE PERSON, that you failed to UNDERSTAND. see, Diversity/the Offsapring, (Rev 22:16), or the EQUALLY SHARE of God's Nature in MANIFESTED Intrinsic Spatial FLESH, is the BOTH that you said, and Idenified but failed to understand.

so, no God did not shifted himself, no, he diversified, or shared himself in FLESH and while in that flesh he was G2758 κενόω kenoo.. BINGO, see how easy it is just to A. know the truth, and then,. B. speak the Truth.

My God, trying to pull the truth out of you is like pulling out a abscess tooth, man that's painful.

but the TRUTH hurts.... for a while, but the healing process kicks in.

so going all around the world was unnesseary.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and your shifted idea failed,

My shifted idea did not fail...you simply failed to understand it.

And I'm not sure that I can explain it to you, either.

You are going to have to ask the Holy Spirit about this one, sorry.

I cannot figure out how to explain it to you because there is an apparent language barrier here.

Also, I think that you are in a mode to argue; so I believe it will be better if you ask the Lord with whom you will not be inclined to argue.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My shifted idea did not fail...you simply failed to understand it.

And I'm not sure that I can explain it to you, either.

You are going to have to ask the Holy Spirit about this one, sorry.

I cannot figure out how to explain it to you because there is an apparent language barrier here.

Also, I think that you are in a mode to argue; so I believe it will be better if you ask the Lord with whom you will not be inclined to argue.
if you cannot explain something then how do you know it's true?

and don't tell me by blind Faith, no, because Faith is not blind. and on top of that the bible is clear, it says we can know... Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.

now unless you have scripture for your shifted theory, then there is no reason to reply.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you cannot explain something then how do you know it's true?

and don't tell me by blind Faith, no, because Faith is not blind. and on top of that the bible is clear, it says we can know... Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.

now unless you have scripture for your shifted theory, then there is no reason to reply.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

I know what the truth is in my mind but I don't know how to explain it to you in such a way that you would understand it and/or not argue with the reality of what I know is true.

So I am not going to try. If you want to know the truth, seek the Lord for His revelation on the matter. I'm sure that He can explain it to you better than I can.

But because I lack the words to express the reality does not mean that the reality does not exist.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
You don't accept the scripture in question (John 8:24) at face value.

"he" is not identified in that scripture

but it is in this one:

John 4
25The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” 26Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.”

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Does not the name "I AM" have a Hebrew meaning, out of Exodus 3:14?

See John 8:58. Jesus breaks normal grammatical usage to make a claim here.

The scribes and Pharisees understood His claim. They picked up stones to stone Jesus for blasphemy (John 8:59, John 10:31-33).

IMO you guys get this one wrong.

57So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”d 58Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
I am could mean i exist and it could mean Most High. lets try both and see how they look
before Abraham Most High. ok what about the Most High? the statement doesnt seem to make any sense. we can try I am I am which wasnt said but lets try it anyway, before Abraham I am the Most High? only before Abraham? not after? still does not make sense.
now my way:
before Abraham i existed. what is the context of the discussion, Jesus was to young to have known Abraham, He didnt exist at that time, this is what the pharisees were saying, Jesus responds before Abraham He existed, makes perfect sense.
and blasphemy means profaning the name. i have lost count on how many times i have told you this.

Previous to that, Jesus told them that their acceptance of Him as the great I AM was essential to salvation (John 8:24).
not what Jesus said, 2nd time now you have misquoted Jesus, He did not say "I am the great I am" in that passage. when you do things like this you lose lots of credibility as a teacher. you ever hear the phrase "egg on your face"?

It didn't quite register in their minds at that point. But when he said it a second time (John 8:58), it registered.
explained above

What makes Jesus the Father is:

1) He is the Lord (see Ephesians 4:5; Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21; 1 Corinthians 12:3 (kjv), 1 Corinthians 8:6).

2) Jesus says to Philip, How is it that you have not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father... in John 14:7-11.

It is not the human Jesus doing the work but the Divine Jesus...the Spirit of Jesus, who is the Father (John 4:23-24, John 14:7-11), is responsible for doing the miracles.

Jesus does not take credit for the miracles in His humanity; He gives all of the credit to the indwelling Father.

when Jesus teaches over and over about His Father, and the bible tells us over and over about the Son, thesse things are important. when you say things like Jesus is the Father you undo that Father and Son relationship that is so important.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
GINOLJC, to all,

First thanks for the reply, second, are you sure it's two? lets see if what you say is true. Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

well jaybird, that sure seem like it's two people/persons, don't it? but lets break it down and see if it's so. God here, I'm assuming, you're in reference to the Father.... correct.. well in Revelation 1:1 here someone sent his angel to his servant John correct...... now lets see who sent "his" angel to John.

the angel himself tell us who sent him, listen........ the angel who was sent is speaking, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

ok Jaybird, the angel said, the "Lord God" of the holy prophets sent him. now is the Lord God of the holy prophets, again of the holy prophets, that God, who sent his angel, it the Lord God the "Father, or the Son ho sent the "his" angel. read this again for clarity.

now, was it A. the Father who sent his angel. or B. the son who sen his angel to John........ your answer pleae, just A or B please.

PICJAG

it says the Most High gave it to Jesus and it doesnt "seem" like it says this, it actually says this verbatim. are you saying the Most High did not give this to Jesus and the passage is an error?

it does not say Father or Son it says Most High. are you wanting me to make a guess? guesses dont really hold water. but if i had to guess i would say the Father because the Father is the only one identified as the Most High. Jesus says His G-D. the Apostels say G-D the Father and our Lord Jesus or His Son Jesus. there is no G-D the Son in scripture.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"he" is not identified in that scripture

but it is in this one:

John 4
25The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” 26Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.”

That is not in the direct context of John 8:24; but the following is.

Jhn 8:27, They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

Just as they did not understand that when Jesus said, "I am he" He was speaking of the Father, so many today also do not understand this basic truth.

IMO you guys get this one wrong.

57So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”d 58Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
I am could mean i exist and it could mean Most High. lets try both and see how they look
before Abraham Most High. ok what about the Most High? the statement doesnt seem to make any sense. we can try I am I am which wasnt said but lets try it anyway, before Abraham I am the Most High? only before Abraham? not after? still does not make sense.
now my way:
before Abraham i existed.

Actually He did not say it in past tense, He said it in present tense. He actually broke grammar to make it evident to them all that He was making a claim.

what is the context of the discussion, Jesus was to young to have known Abraham, He didnt exist at that time, this is what the pharisees were saying, Jesus responds before Abraham He existed, makes perfect sense.

Again, it is more accurate to the text for Him to have said, Before Abraham was, I exist.

Except He didn't say it in those words, He said, Before Abraham was, I AM.

He clearly broke the normal grammatical usage in order to make a claim referring back to Exodus 3:14.

The fact that this is translated to us in the Greek and the original statement was made by God in Hebrews is of no consequence. However, it does account for the fact that they are not the same words that are used in Exodus 3:14 and John 8:58. It should be clear, however, that the meaning is the same.

and blasphemy means profaning the name. i have lost count on how many times i have told you this.

You can tell it to me a million more times and it will not change the fact that claiming to be God is also blasphemy; but only if you are not God.

not what Jesus said, 2nd time now you have misquoted Jesus, He did not say "I am the great I am" in that passage. when you do things like this you lose lots of credibility as a teacher. you ever hear the phrase "egg on your face"?

He did say, "Unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins." (because the "he" is in italics; which indicates it is not in the original manuscript).

From my perspective, that is the same as saying, "Unless you believe that I AM <the great I AM> you will die in your sins."

Because the sentence does not make sense otherwise without the "he".

when Jesus teaches over and over about His Father, and the bible tells us over and over about the Son, these things are important. When you say things like Jesus is the Father you undo that Father and Son relationship that is so important.

That Jesus is the Son has to do with the fact that He is come in human flesh.

The Father is a Spirit (John 4:23-24); and that same Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus (John 14:7-11).

The Father, who is a Spirit, took on an added nature of human flesh (John 1:14, 1 Timothy 3:16, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7); and in doing so the Son was begotten (Luke 1:35).

So then, Jesus is the Father come in human flesh; and He is the Son of God in that He is come in human flesh.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what the truth is in my mind but I don't know how to explain it to you in such a way that you would understand it and/or not argue with the reality of what I know is true.

So I am not going to try. If you want to know the truth, seek the Lord for His revelation on the matter. I'm sure that He can explain it to you better than I can.

But because I lack the words to express the reality does not mean that the reality does not exist.
GINOLJC, to all
first thanks for the reply, second I cannot buy that, if it's in your head, it had to be somewhere first in order to get in your head, else, it's Gewgaw.
understand somrthig JBF, there is no way a TRUTH can get into your head without KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING, meaning having the WISDOM of GOD. because TRUTH has foundations, and if something has no Foundations, then it's, Just a BOTTOMLESS PIT of nonesense. I saw that in the atrocious idea you came up with that God, "shifted" himself. the best thing to do was say nothing.

understand something JBF, you and many others who believe in a three person Godhead or two, you all have an amalgamation problem to deal with. what do I means here by amalgamation. scripture, Revelation 22:1 "And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb." (meaning the ONE who sits in POWER, and the Lamb....... your BOTH).
Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."
Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:"
NOW LISTEN TO THIS VERY NEXT VERSE CLOSLEY, AND UNDERSTAND SOMETHING,
Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

did you understand that, see, amalgamation means, the action, process, or result of combining or uniting. yes, that which was Father, and Son is that SAME ONE person, now assimilated or in Amalgamation. if you have three separate an distinct person, or two, then when we, "see his face", meaning ONE PERSON, where is your other two persons? see, you have an amalgamation problem. because some christian have two persons sitting next to each other, (on the throne), my God. but Revelation 22:4 puts that in disarray, because his name in their foreheads, which is of ONE PERSON, and not three. listen,
Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." BINGO.
who name did he write on our foreheads? answer his NAME, listen, "and I will write upon him my new name." the NAME of his God is "ME", the I, I, I, I, who will write ..... MY, MY, MY, MY, new Name upon him. (one has to be blind in both eyes not to see that). and that new name is JESUS. ONE PERSON... for my God is ME, the I who is doing the writting..... is it that hard to understand?

so JBF, and many others, you all have an amalgamation problem to solve. THERE IS ONLY ONE FACE WE WILL SEE, AND ONLY ONE PERSON TO CONFESS HIS NAME WITH OUR MOUTH, AND BOW OUR KNEES TO..... and that ONE PERSON is JESUS, who is Lord :eek: YIKES!

JBF, as I said before, you was on the right track with, "Both", until you came up with this "shifted" thing. understand, the Amalgamation of God is RIGHT THERE IN YOUR BILBE, listen, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." do you know what's another word also for Amalgamation? answer, "FULNESS". Right there in Colossians 2:9. the term "fulness" means Amalgamation. which answer the God's "ECHAD" question of Deuteronomy 6:4 or his diversity/sharing of himself. and also at John 1:1, IN NATUAL FLESH, unto his amalgamation in Revelation unpon his resurrection. this is "diversified oneness" in a nutshell. it explains God's Nature before and after his manifestation in NATURAL FLESH, WITH BLOOD. one don't have have to come up with false doctrine and beliefs, it right there in your bible is all the answers.

understand the amalgamation of the Lord Jesus is also expressed in the resurrection as I just said...... did you know or even understand that, what I just said about his resurrection being his amalgamation? if not let us edify you. another word for amalgamation is "swallowing up". now where have you heard these words in your bible at before? well let us enlighten you, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."...... there it is, swallowed up The process by which one thing absorbs or is absorbed by another, the "BOTH" as you said, is the SAME ONE PERSON, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." that's why in Revelation 22:4 it states, "And they shall see his face " BINGO, AND NOT SEE THEIR FACES..... because God is ONE PERSON. and NO, no one is sitting next to one another.... :D .. why? answer, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." if all of God is in him, then how is one sitting NEXT to someone else? do many see their error.

so I hope you, re-read this post, AND MANY OTHERS in helping you, and Others to see clearly the TRUTH. because TRUTH have foundations one can stand on. else you're in a BOTTOMLESS PIT of Imagination, and your mind is running wild.

JBF, see what I have in my head/mind I can understand by the Scriptures, and explain it, not some theory, that cannot be explained. the truth have no hidden deceptions. when one have the mind of Christ, they can explain what's been put in their heads...... the truth is in the OPEN for all eyes to see. but that's eyes who want to see, it's your choice.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it says the Most High gave it to Jesus and it doesnt "seem" like it says this, it actually says this verbatim. are you saying the Most High did not give this to Jesus and the passage is an error?

it does not say Father or Son it says Most High. are you wanting me to make a guess? guesses dont really hold water. but if i had to guess i would say the Father because the Father is the only one identified as the Most High. Jesus says His G-D. the Apostels say G-D the Father and our Lord Jesus or His Son Jesus. there is no G-D the Son in scripture.
first thanks for the reply, second, the MOST HIGH is the Lord JESUS. listen, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"
so I asked, "who sent his angel"... right. well the angel angel answered the question as to who sent him, listen, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."
I have had Many of Scholars who have answerd this question INCORRECT. all have said it was the Father who sent his angel. all of them, even the JW bible, (their NWT), in revelation 22:6 even put in the Name JEHOVAH in for the Lord God of the holy prophets. for they knew the Lord God of the OT was their Jehovah, and the Father for the rest of them who believe in the three person Godhead. well they got a shock when we Pointed out to them who actually sent "his" angel.... listen and Learn... let's see who by name sent "his" angel.... scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

he made it very clear, "I" sent my, my, angel. see, Jesus is the Lord God of the OT, as well as the NT....... :D YIKES!.
understand jaybird, what's happening in Revelation 1:1 is not physical, meaning one person gave another person something NATURALLY. no, I say again, NO, this is Spiritual, as with his not knowing his return date. we suggest you read that topic to get some measure of what's going on in Revelation 1:1.

seek out this information in the topic, "Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary", here is the link
Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary

SEE POST#2

so no, it's just one person in Revelation 1:1, and in the rest of the book, also see post #38 above also.

PICJAG

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
first thanks for the reply, second, the MOST HIGH is the Lord JESUS. listen, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"
so I asked, "who sent his angel"... right. well the angel angel answered the question as to who sent him, listen, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."
I have had Many of Scholars who have answerd this question INCORRECT. all have said it was the Father who sent his angel. all of them, even the JW bible, (their NWT), in revelation 22:6 even put in the Name JEHOVAH in for the Lord God of the holy prophets. for they knew the Lord God of the OT was their Jehovah, and the Father for the rest of them who believe in the three person Godhead. well they got a shock when we Pointed out to them who actually sent "his" angel.... listen and Learn... let's see who by name sent "his" angel.... scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

he made it very clear, "I" sent my, my, angel. see, Jesus is the Lord God of the OT, as well as the NT....... :D YIKES!.
understand jaybird, what's happening in Revelation 1:1 is not physical, meaning one person gave another person something NATURALLY. no, I say again, NO, this is Spiritual, as with his not knowing his return date. we suggest you read that topic to get some measure of what's going on in Revelation 1:1.

seek out this information in the topic, "Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary", here is the link
Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary

SEE POST#2

so no, it's just one person in Revelation 1:1, and in the rest of the book, also see post #38 above also.

PICJAG
How does one person give something to another person when they are both the same person?
How does Jesus mediate between us and the Most High when He is the Most High?
Do you not see all the problems and contradictions this causes?