Whose coming is after the working of Satan is who or what?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Jack...............my friend................can't answer about satan................but buddy..........I've sure seen his demon's.....up close and very personal.
You don't come to know Christ without coming to know your adversary...................ya might say...they go hand in hand.

And by the way Jack....................I've experienced all this..................most just read about it..........

Ya know the photo thing?...................well...experience with Christ is worth every scripture :)

people can believe what they want about satan being locked or not locked up........................but as long as they believe there is a satan....and a hell.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
RANDOR said:
Jack...............my friend................can't answer about satan................but buddy..........I've sure seen his demon's.....up close and very personal.
You don't come to know Christ without coming to know your adversary...................ya might say...they go hand in hand.

And by the way Jack....................I've experienced all this..................most just read about it..........

Ya know the photo thing?...................well...experience with Christ is worth every scripture :)

people can believe what they want about satan being locked or not locked up........................but as long as they believe there is a satan....and a hell.
Thank you my brother!

I was going to start a thread many times over dealing with higher levels demons, however too far out there, and doubt would be discussed, however will now introduce you the 'grasshoppers' of Rev. chapter 9 where unbelievably this judgment comes from our Lord in heaven according to an older Lutheran work in High German that I still am unable to find fault with.

Begins with men are depraved of the Word then as the judgment moves along, the Word gets replaced - hellish monsters. My point with this is there are higher level demons out there big time (Rev. chapter 9) in my opinion beyond the demons revealed in the other Books, ie, Satan locked up or not now, ie, significant when he's loosed in Rev.20:7.

You're right, call on the name of our Lord Godman Christ Jesus, like a pesticide, wipes um right out,

Old continually calling out, Jack

Since on the subject they also believed Rev.8:7-9:21 expounds IIThess.2:11, 12 which I believe also although seems waaay out there thus we're on topic.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
The ol' "Satan's working" routine....hmmmmm...IIThess.2:9.... In accord with Satan's personal working the Antichrist operates with all kinds of power, but that is all; this is creative power and no more. This triad: "all power and signs and wonders" is diverse. Such limited power as Satan has the Antichrist uses for his signs and miracles.

Old Jack keeping his eyes open.