Why Civilization Should Defend Zionism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know what the document is called! I posted it. The document was formed due to the agreement to bring America into WW2. It was presented at the council of nations to the surprise of everyone.

Let’s me make this easy and put this to an end..

I don’t care how many things you come up with to support Zionism.

I don’t care if they make the best BBQ ribs! I don’t care if they support Captain America and the X-men… I don’t care if they are Chicago Bear fans like me. I am a Christian! All I have is Christ as Lord and savior.

Zionism doesn’t believe Christ is Lord and savior. So get this through your thick scull and ridiculous OP.

Antichrist is your god… Jesus Christ is my God
This world is full of delusions and deceptions in fact, if one truly believes and follows Christ Jesus, one would know that is a fact, so one would be on guard regarding all such.

So when on says that the State that majority of people call Israel ? or think it's Israel ?
Now i could ask a question regarding such, regarding one who understands the Bible and is worthy of Christ Jesus in fact ? or look to any Joe average shallow dupe down the street ? for their answer ? and what would i get back from a Dupe that is uneducated on the subject ? well all dupes would claim that the State is Israel ?
But if i asked one who had depth of knowledge on the subject, be it even a truly worthy Jewish person living in the State that was called Israel o_O :rolleyes: now such a Jew will say that it is not Israel in fact ! because it's not worthy of the Title in fact, for it's not worthy of the OT in fact ! For such a Jew is sad in this regards in fact !
Now to the worthy Christian opinion on the State that some pack of bastards tossed this offence out making such a bold claim that is totally offensive to Christ Jesus in fact !
For Christ is the King of Israel ! That's a fact that all believe unless one is a Anti-Christ in fact !
And that when a Christian becomes truly born again, then they understand who is Israel in fact, for look to the Bible to see who is Israel in fact ? for Jacob became Israel in fact and the reason why this is so must be understood in fact, for one to have a handle on the issue in fact, but Satanist hate it if one points out the Biblical Facts on the depth of this reality, so the Anti-Christ within the Churches hides from the issue in fact and they do not want the majority to understand the real issue that is at hand regarding this, just as they hide from the issue of Nathaniel !
Now why is it that most Christians know nothing truly about Nathaniel ? it's because the Anti-Christ within the Church do not want you to understand regarding Nathaniel in fact, and why is that ! well it's because if one truly understands the Bible regarding Nathaniel, your lights may come on in fact ! and become truly born again in fact, for one would understand what Israel truly means in fact ! Jesus said of Nathaniel was a true Israelite in fact ! Jesus said it ! and their is a reason why, because it's a fact, reality !

One must have the Spirit worthy of God in fact or one is not worthy of Israel in fact ! So what was it that Jesus said Nathaniel would see ? If you do not understand that you are not a worthy Christian in fact !

The Jewish people of the OT were not Israel in fact, but the Tribes of Israel, that does not make one worthy because one is of the Tribe and if one understands the OT, you will see that many within the Tribe were banished in fact ! But the hope was that the Tribe would become worthy of the regards Israel in fact. for they looked up for that day when all would become Israel !

So we have the morons nowadays who make stupid claims that only shallow people would swallow, for they have no true regards Christ Jesus in fact ! and they all are going to Hell in fact ! for they work against the Holy Spirit and are trapped in this world that Jesus pointed out in fact was full of deceptions and delusions.

For such people can not enter into the Kingdom of God in fact ! and their is a List of who can not enter written in the Bible in fact !
So the bastard will reject all such and look to this world in fact, for they want the Kingdom, but they do not want Christ Jesus in it, in fact !

That's why such look to the so called Jews ! for they would not know a Jew from Jack truly, for they are seeking something other in fact, the 3rd Testament ? :rolleyes: I have heard this even from our State Premier in to a crowd at a RC School that she once went to before coming The Premier. and they all clapped in fact ! not me tho !
Who says the 3rd Testament ? Satanist in fact ! for it's a rejection of Christ Jesus in fact ! and the real Jewish people ?
They say things about the Jews but in regards to the Bible subject regarding such, they are far from the issue, just like any carnal swine when given pearls, such will truly only attack like a wild Boar does, for that's all that a Anti-Christ is, a curse for they are blighted ! good for nothings in fact !
So when they mention the People of Israel they only work so as to mislead ! For they know not what they do, for they do not have the Holy Spirit in fact ! The serve this world in fact, for such are truly that gutless, as worthy Christians can see, They do not point to Christ Jesus in fact. for they work to undermine such in fact ! for I know their works ! for they are depraved gutless good for nothings in fact. what they call Pride is truly creepy !

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

What’s rather interesting is the people that support Zionism, don’t seem to understand that there are Jews who are against Zionism.

Jews against Zionists. Jews reveal the Zionists plots

Ten questions to the Zionists

by Rabbi Michael Dov Weissmandl ZT"L Dean of Nitra Yeshiva

1). IS IT TRUE that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and
b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and
c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.
2). IS IT TRUE that the Zionist leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti.

3). IS IT TRUE that the answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:
a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.
b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.
c) No ransom will be paid
4). IS IT TRUE that this response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was the gas chamber.

5). IS IT TRUE that in 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could be saved.

6). IS IT TRUE that the same Zionist hierarchy again refused this offer (after the gas chambers had already taken a toll of millions).

7). IS IT TRUE that during the height of the killings in the war, 270 Members of the British Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe, and resettle them in British colonies, as a part of diplomatic negotiations with Germany.

8). IS IT TRUE that this offer was rejected by the Zionist leaders with the observation "Only to Palestine!"

9). IS IT TRUE that the British government granted visas to 300 rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius, with passage for the evacuees through Turkey. The "Jewish Agency" leaders sabotaged this plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to Palestine, and the 300 rabbis and their families should be gassed.

10). IS IT TRUE that during the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weitzman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Weitzman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".
Faithful Jews- for over three and one-half thousand years, in all parts of the world, through all trials, our grandfathers and grandmothers marched through seas of blood and tears in order to keep the Faith of the Torah unswervingly. If we have compassion for ourselves, for our women and children, and for the Jewish people, we will maintain our golden legacy today. We have been sentenced to exile by the King of Kings because of our sins. The eternal blessed be He, has decreed that we accept the exile with humble gratitude until the time comes, or until we merit His pardon through repentance if we seek to end the exile with force, G-d will catch us, as our sages have forewarned, and our sentence becomes longer and more difficult.

Many times in the past have segments of our people been defrauded by false messiahs - but none of the false messiahs has been as fallacious and delusory as the lie of Zionism. With our historical experience as our guide, no retribution has been or will be greater than the retribution for giving credence to Zionism. If we wish our exile-sentence commuted, we must appeal through repentance; and through total physical and spiritual observance of the Sabbath, laws of family purity, and study of Torah.

Let it be clearly understood that never in Jewish history (even in the time of Jeroboam or Achav) have such hostile atheists stood at the helm of the Jewish people as today.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zionist doesn’t equal Israelite.. Do we need to review the writings of the Zionist again.
What's the difference between a Zionist and an Israelite?

This falsehood, this false dichotomy is at the root of your unreasonable disregard for why civilization should support Zionism. I say this because you incessantly make this point. Your statement is akin to claiming you believe in victory but not defeating ones opponent.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s rather interesting is the people that support Zionism, don’t seem to understand that there are Jews who are against Zionism.
Sad appeal to authority. So, only if all Muslims believe in destroying Israel it is right for Israel to be destroyed but since there are Muslims who are OK with a 2-State solution, with Israel's right to exist, then the Palestinians have no claim whatsoever to the land. That's your reasoning!

Rule by minority.

The other funny thing is that before you were claiming that there were no real true Jews. If so, their voice for Zionism should carry no weight but I guess you are selective in when people's voices matter?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world is full of delusions and deceptions in fact, if one truly believes and follows Christ Jesus, one would know that is a fact, so one would be on guard regarding all such.

So when on says that the State that majority of people call Israel ? or think it's Israel ?
Now i could ask a question regarding such, regarding one who understands the Bible and is worthy of Christ Jesus in fact ? or look to any Joe average shallow dupe down the street ? for their answer ? and what would i get back from a Dupe that is uneducated on the subject ? well all dupes would claim that the State is Israel ?
But if i asked one who had depth of knowledge on the subject, be it even a truly worthy Jewish person living in the State that was called Israel o_O :rolleyes: now such a Jew will say that it is not Israel in fact ! because it's not worthy of the Title in fact, for it's not worthy of the OT in fact ! For such a Jew is sad in this regards in fact !
Now to the worthy Christian opinion on the State that some pack of bastards tossed this offence out making such a bold claim that is totally offensive to Christ Jesus in fact !
For Christ is the King of Israel ! That's a fact that all believe unless one is a Anti-Christ in fact !
And that when a Christian becomes truly born again, then they understand who is Israel in fact, for look to the Bible to see who is Israel in fact ? for Jacob became Israel in fact and the reason why this is so must be understood in fact, for one to have a handle on the issue in fact, but Satanist hate it if one points out the Biblical Facts on the depth of this reality, so the Anti-Christ within the Churches hides from the issue in fact and they do not want the majority to understand the real issue that is at hand regarding this, just as they hide from the issue of Nathaniel !
Now why is it that most Christians know nothing truly about Nathaniel ? it's because the Anti-Christ within the Church do not want you to understand regarding Nathaniel in fact, and why is that ! well it's because if one truly understands the Bible regarding Nathaniel, your lights may come on in fact ! and become truly born again in fact, for one would understand what Israel truly means in fact ! Jesus said of Nathaniel was a true Israelite in fact ! Jesus said it ! and their is a reason why, because it's a fact, reality !

One must have the Spirit worthy of God in fact or one is not worthy of Israel in fact ! So what was it that Jesus said Nathaniel would see ? If you do not understand that you are not a worthy Christian in fact !

The Jewish people of the OT were not Israel in fact, but the Tribes of Israel, that does not make one worthy because one is of the Tribe and if one understands the OT, you will see that many within the Tribe were banished in fact ! But the hope was that the Tribe would become worthy of the regards Israel in fact. for they looked up for that day when all would become Israel !

So we have the morons nowadays who make stupid claims that only shallow people would swallow, for they have no true regards Christ Jesus in fact ! and they all are going to Hell in fact ! for they work against the Holy Spirit and are trapped in this world that Jesus pointed out in fact was full of deceptions and delusions.

For such people can not enter into the Kingdom of God in fact ! and their is a List of who can not enter written in the Bible in fact !
So the bastard will reject all such and look to this world in fact, for they want the Kingdom, but they do not want Christ Jesus in it, in fact !

That's why such look to the so called Jews ! for they would not know a Jew from Jack truly, for they are seeking something other in fact, the 3rd Testament ? :rolleyes: I have heard this even from our State Premier in to a crowd at a RC School that she once went to before coming The Premier. and they all clapped in fact ! not me tho !
Who says the 3rd Testament ? Satanist in fact ! for it's a rejection of Christ Jesus in fact ! and the real Jewish people ?
They say things about the Jews but in regards to the Bible subject regarding such, they are far from the issue, just like any carnal swine when given pearls, such will truly only attack like a wild Boar does, for that's all that a Anti-Christ is, a curse for they are blighted ! good for nothings in fact !
So when they mention the People of Israel they only work so as to mislead ! For they know not what they do, for they do not have the Holy Spirit in fact ! The serve this world in fact, for such are truly that gutless, as worthy Christians can see, They do not point to Christ Jesus in fact. for they work to undermine such in fact ! for I know their works ! for they are depraved gutless good for nothings in fact. what they call Pride is truly creepy !
Many do believe that the jews are ISRAEL . but what i say to one i say to all , Not all that are of israel are OF ISRAEL indeed .
Folks today go to the extreme of wanting to Deny or eradicate the jews off the land
OR they go to the extreme of thinking just cause one is a jew that means they are OF ISRAEL . And that BE A MASSIVE
extreme as well . NOW , we know PAUL was indeed a jew , born and even raised up a pharisee.
NOW if that man said Thus has the PROMISE of GOD become of no effect , God forbid
Its just that NOT all of natural israel ARE OF ISRAEL . THE PROMISE to the jews WAS AND IS JESUS CHRIST
now this promise would also be given to the gentile nations . IT IS CALLED BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST .
ITS JERUSALEM is NOT IN BONDAGE , BUT IS FREE and mother to all , whether jew or gentile , WHO DO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
IT even has the TRUE TEMPLE . GOD AND THE LAMB are the temple . NO FAITH IN JESUS , NO ACCESS IN
whether one be jew or gentile . AND HOW its HIGH TIME folks got back to the ONE TRUE GOSPEL and preached and taught
THAT ONE TRUE HOPE TO ALL .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone with eyes to see can follow the Zionist trail.

August 29, 1897: The first Zionist conference is held in Basel, Switzerland.
I keenly follow the Zionist trail. It's just that it truly begins with God commanding Joshua to conquer Canaan about 1700 BC. Not sure what conclusion you seek to draw from this set of facts? Every movement had a beginning. So what?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keenly follow the Zionist trail. It's just that it truly begins with God commanding Joshua to conquer Canaan about 1700 BC. Not sure what conclusion you seek to draw from this set of facts? Every movement had a beginning. So what?
many preach of an earthly ZION , JESUS CAME TO GIVE HEAVENLY ZION unto all who would believe .
Not all who are counted in what folks call Zion are of ZION . Sure i know
at the end JESUS WILL SURELY COME and THE HEAVENLY WILL DESCEND , as john once wrote
And i john saw the HEAVENLY CITY COME DOWN out of HEAVEN . but you can rest assured
NOT ONE UNBELIEVER , whether jew or gentile , IS IN or GONNA BE IN THAT CITY , THAT TEMPLE .
THERE will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth as many who thought they were jews
but WERE NOT are cast out . ITS TIME WE GOT back to preaching the SAME GOSPEL
same JERUSALEM , SAME HOLY ZION o GOD that pual himself and other preached.
Cause TIME , well ol man time ISRUNNIING OUT folks . And SUDDEN DESTUCTION COMETH and shall come
upon ALL who denied THE CHRIST OF GOD CHRIST JESUS . just a friendly , but dire urgent , REMINDER .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all who are counted in what folks call Zion are of ZION .
Nirvana fallacy. No people perfectly live up to their own ideals. No people are held to such standards as Israel.

Watching CBN the other day, Michele Bachman observed this. Ukraine is not micromanaged on how to use its military support like Israel. Ukraine does not have UN condemning its defense of its sovereignty, etc. Amazing anti-semitism on display! Profound double standards.

Like the US after being attacked at Pearl Harbor, Israel is righteously seeking absolute victory and unconditional surrender. Back then, people did not lament innocent German civilians or oppose a denazification policy. When Israel marches lock step with the same rage as our greatest generation, that's bad somehow?!

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s when you say it started, you have no evidence to support this, not even the Zionist believe this. You’re just grasping at straws. You might as well say Zionism begun when Lucifer fell.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s when you say it started, you have no evidence to support this, not even the Zionist believe this. You’re just grasping at straws. You might as well say Zionism begun when Lucifer fell.
I know we don’t agree on much, but I want to wish you blessings in this very precious season..
I’m going to pray for you, and the only prayer I will pray is you become exactly what the Lord created you do be. Merry Christmas!!

P.S. you’re still wrong… lol

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nirvana fallacy. No people perfectly live up to their own ideals. No people are held to such standards as Israel.

Watching CBN the other day, Michele Bachman observed this. Ukraine is not micromanaged on how to use its military support like Israel. Ukraine does not have UN condemning its defense of its sovereignty, etc. Amazing anti-semitism on display! Profound double standards.

Like the US after being attacked at Pearl Harbor, Israel is righteously seeking absolute victory and unconditional surrender. Back then, people did not lament innocent German civilians or oppose a denazification policy. When Israel marches lock step with the same rage as our greatest generation, that's bad somehow?!
I agree with you on that point of the Media and UN being totally corrupt on the issue regarding the State Israel, i support the PM of Israel, he is correct with his position on the trash that attacked like that ! and i have no regards at all what soever for the morons who attacked the State Israel.
The morons took Israel on ! and now the UN and the MSM are backing up the morons who attacked in a outright gutless way and now they are crying that they are being inflicted with such ? come on they brought it all on themselves in fact !

The State of Israel does not have to put up with down right low life Terrorist like that at all ! But the UN and MSM are giving Terrorist like that backing them up !
So what hope do we all have when Terrorist are being empowered by the UN and the Media !
They should all be totally condemned for the Attack on the State of Israel totally ! i am sick of such dogs who support crying about the idiots who started it all with such a gutless Terrorist attack ! That was fed by Socialist on all sides in fact, starting with Joe Biden in fact for his moronic pull out of Afghanistan giving them such weapons and blind giving the most corrupt Country on earth Ukraine weapons that were black marketed to attack the Jews with in fact !
Within the State Israel their is a Socialist Mob who let this attack happen in fact ! No one could be so stupid ! This attack was planed way in advance with the help of Socialist all over the world and it stinks so bad of Socialist tactics that we see the Media backing such up !

It's the evil so called Jews within that need to be exposed, just like Holy Moses exposed such evil within ! They were trying to kill Moses in fact and they were worshiping their Golden Calf ! So do not be surprised ! not to mention we have such Satanic trash every where in the world working to undermine each Nation in fact ! Even within Christian Churches in fact as the proof is in the pudding Child molesters poofters you name it the seeds of such evil trash are everywhere.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Men do as men do . This lamb dont follow the govts and media o men .
What i said is true . Paul makes mention of the heavenly city , mount zion that ye have come unto
The PROMISE . is all about JESUS CHRIST . Oh the DIRE NEED to have believed on HIM .
Let the church get busy telling all , both jew and gentile , BOUT THAT PROMISE . For many shall wail on the DAY OF THE LORD

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

On the day of the LORD the preachers cannot save ,
On the day of the Lord all the rabbinacal rabbies cannot save .
BUT I KNOW WHO CAN . Bout time the church got back to pointing both the jew and the gentile TO HIM . JESUS CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have knelt before the wrong temple and will bow before the temple that decievth the entire world .
Beware of men
Beware of agendas .
Always remember that earthly jerusalem STILL is in bondage with her children .
Always remember that if a jew rejects CHRIST JESUS , THEY have REJECTED GOD .
As with the gentile too .
KEEP that in mind which ye have learned about the ONE TRUE GOSPEL of BELIEVE YE IN CHRIST JESUS
if that which ye have learned shall remain in you , then you shall continue in Him .
DONT let the universalists sway you into another gospel which will not and cannot save .
THE one and the Only ONE TRUE GOSPEL , delivered by CHRIST and later the church , THAT ONE SAVES
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST . And dont follow another jesus of men either .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zion is in the Bible @Truthnightmare, written about 950 BC.

Psalm 9:11

Wycliffe Bible

11 Sing ye [psalms] to the Lord, that dwellethin Zion; tell ye his studies among heathen men. (Sing ye songs to the Lord, who liveth in Zion; tell ye of his deeds to the heathen.)

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zion is in the Bible @Truthnightmare, written about 950 BC.

Psalm 9:11​

Wycliffe Bible​

11 Sing ye [psalms] to the Lord, that dwellethin Zion; tell ye his studies among heathen men. (Sing ye songs to the Lord, who liveth in Zion; tell ye of his deeds to the heathen.)
Psalms 9:11
King James Bible!!!!
Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

Original word.
צִיּוֹן
Part of Speech: Proper Name Location
Transliteration: Tsiyyon
Phonetic Spelling: (tsee-yone')
Definition: a mountain in Jerusalem, also a name for Jer

Zion
The same (regularly) as tsiyuwn; Tsijon (as a permanent capital), a mountain of Jerusalem -- Zion.

Zionism
a nationalist movement that emerged in the 19th century to enable the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people in Palestine,

So is it a political movement? Or a mountain? Can’t have your cake and eat it to.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zion
The same (regularly) as tsiyuwn; Tsijon (as a permanent capital), a mountain of Jerusalem -- Zion.

Zionism
a nationalist movement that emerged in the 19th century to enable the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people in Palestine,

So is it a political movement? Or a mountain? Can’t have your cake and eat it to.
Zion is in the Bible. It is a simple fact.

LANGUAGE USAGE: Zion refers to Canaan or Palestine or Israel, generally, and a mountain therein, specifically. It’s like when people reference Washington. Is it a person, a geographical area or the seat of power?

Yes, Zion is a Jewish place and Zionism is a political movement about that Jewish place.