why do my replies to the topic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
all go into a single post?
i wish to post individual replies, but i end up with long run-on answers to several posters in ONE GIANT post!
how can i change this?
thank you
Poppin

for example, now i have gone to the box that says: Reply to this topic.
i am typing.
now i will hit post, and if it does what it has been doing, it will join to my previous post! (which i don't want!)
testing...

now somehow i looked and i have 2 threads! i don't know what i did wrong.
oh dear, please forgive me folks. i will figure this out before i post any more. Poppin.
one of these threads asking this question should be deleted. do i have the ability to do that?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Posting has been set in a way that it will only allow for one post until someone else posts below you. Then you can post again...otherwise you will have to wait for another 48hours [I think] to be able to post underneath the first post you made. Not sure why two threads appeared but I have deleted one of them.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
To avoid confusion, quote what you are responding to before responding. That way your responses are separated by the quotes.

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
Angelina said:
Posting has been set in a way that it will only allow for one post until someone else posts below you. Then you can post again...otherwise you will have to wait for another 48hours [I think] to be able to post underneath the first post you made. Not sure why two threads appeared but I have deleted one of them.
oh that explains it! thank you so very much.
this will be good - to keep me from talking too much! thanks Angelina.

thank you Dodo_David. i tried that, but i see from Angelina's response why it is happening.
God Bless you all, each and every one - Poppin

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hammerstones Cat... Also works with the reply button!

HStonesCat_zpsf7fea229.gif

:lol: